Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)
Digimon Xros Hunters - Awakening Spirits Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:56 pm
MailBirdramon was quick enough to see the.... massive- shadow and disappeared into the Xros Loader, leaving Shiro and his usual 'ally' Kudakitsune to be glomped/fox-piled by the Renamonz and the other Kudamonz, causing a muffled 'Yipe!' by the two-tailed Hanyou as he squirmed and wriggled, his Kudamon of course disappearing eventually to get back into the Xros Loader so not to be smothered, Shiro of course had no such defenses as he squirmed and wriggled "Strabimon... do i -look- like i can help it that things happen to me!?!" he responded muffled from within the Fox-pile, still getting uproarious laughter from his Xros loader about his predicament and all as Patamon decided to speak up "maybe you should bring them into the Xros Loader too!" Shiro of course growled out a "you're not helping things Patamon!!!" of course, Tsukaimon had to speak up then "you know, if you'd just let your inhibitions down and get -laid- we wouldn't be laughing about this ya lucky punk." of course Shiro just blushed red at those implications and shouted "Tsukaimon!!!" of course, this led to another round of laughs from within his Xros Loader.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:29 pm
"If you really want to know, it looks to me like you've gotten even more pathetic since the last time I saw you," retorted Strabimon.

"In any case," Crystal spoke up. "We were hoping we might be able to have an audience with Miko Sakuyamon."

Zapmon looked to Shiro buried beneath the pile of Renamonz and Kudamonz, "I think this might slow us down a little."

"It would certainly save time to ditch the foolish hybrid," Strabimon leered at Shiro's predicament. "But I suppose softhearted brats such as yourselves wouldn't really be up for that." Strabimon huffed irritably. "Fine, I'll go get her."

The demon man digimon disappeared toward the shrine to go fetch Miko Sakuyamon to spare Shiro from being suffocated beneath the pile of female fox-like digimon that now surrounded him.

Zapmon glanced up at Crystal, "That guy really hasn't changed."

"I don't really mind since he's at least helping us out," Crystal replied.

"Amethyst Wind!" Miko Sakuyamon's voice echoed powerfully through the clearing as a storm of purifying cherry blossoms blew down from the sky to pacify the mountain of Renamonz and Kudamonz that had toppled Shiro. In an instant the Renamonz and Kudamonz rapidly dispersed from the area as they returned to their senses.

"It would seem that your powers have grown since our last meeting," Miko Sakuyamon smiled gently down at Shiro. "However, it also seems that you have yet to master your new found gifts."

"That's probably because he's only been like this a couple of days now," noted Crystal. "He hasn't really gotten too much practice yet."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:56 pm
Shiro of course took in deep breaths while giving off a half-hearted glare at Strabimon for his snarkiness, it honestly grinded his gears, but he made no mention of it as he sighed, before poking his fingers together "well... like Crystal mentioned, i have not had a chance to train, given before now, i had managed to get a grasp of my power to keep the pheremones down." of course, Kudamon just returned to her post around his neck "aww, but we still love ya~" of course, the cheek kiss just made Shiro scratch his other cheek blushing a bit lightly "as it is, i don't even know what i'm capable of with this new tail, that and if anything has changed with my blood and the Youki now that it's black and all." he said, sighing afterwards as patamon spoke up "given the fact of you being in contact of a Daiyoukai's Youki inside you, and the intense and critical corruption of your core you had, as -well- as Shademon's darkness permeating while he was taking your data, i'm surprised you've made it out of that without becoming a deformed monstrosity!" Shiro of course sweatdropped lightly, while glaring at his Xros Loader "i'm surprised i didn't -DIE- from all that youki -and- my core AND chest being ruptured like it was." of course Kudamon just nuzzled Shiro's cheek lightly "well, even so i'm glad you -are- still alive, thank you, as are the others." cue -another- blush here.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:02 pm
"Only reason we both survived is because Gene showed up to hold you down so we could get the other digimon to heal your wounds and knock the crazy out of you," Crystal observed. "If it wasn't for that, you probably would have killed me and then you probably would have bled to death trying to kill the others. It might not be a bad idea to ask Kaede-obaa-san for one of those rosaries like the one Kikyo made for Inuyasha."

Zapmon snorted at the prospect of that. Not that it wouldn't hilarious to watch Shiro face plant whenever a certain word of subjugation was used against him.

"It would seem that you children have had a difficult time since the last time we met," observed Miko Sakuyamon.

Strabimon rolled his eyes. Why did Miko Sakuyamon-sama have to be so accepting of these outsiders?

"Perhaps we should take this discussion to the shrine," Miko Sakuyamon suggested. She gestured to the retreating Renamonz and Kudamonz. "My magic can only subdue them for so long."

Crystal nodded in agreement. "There are still some things we need to ask you about."

"Right this way," Miko Sakuyamon began leading the way to the shrine.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:09 pm
Shiro of course snapped his head up hearing mention of that crazy rosary, and shot Crystal a dark look "gee. your confidence in me is -so- heartwarming." he said sarcastically, before glaring head on at Zapmon knowing the little dragon was obviously envisioning him in Crystal's brother's place with that whole rosary thing, before giving off a huff of annoyance... looks like he -was- acting more demon-ish, if his attitude was that bitter. he did perk up at the mention of moving elsewhere though as he nodded lightly "good idea." he said as he watched the fleeing digimon and all, lightly following people with a sweatdrop and sigh as he went into his mind and let it go on autopilot for now, if his slightly dulled eyes were any indication.

while that was going on, Shiro within his mind was startign to work on things, as well as to draw in the energy feeding those thrice-damned pheremone glands AGAIN. this time having to become rough with it as he grumbled a bit, with chuckles coming from Soul and Kidd, though Shiro shot them glares as well as after he got the proper control on that, he began working on his spiritual training within his Reality marble via his own soul, since he had needed to learn how to fight like his allies within there so he'd be able to use their partners in battle and all.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:58 pm
Actually, it's more that I'm just not confident that I could stop you if you went berserk like that again, Crystal thought to herself as they followed after Miko Sakuyamon.

Strabimon waited outside, not wanting to embarrass himself in the presence of Miko Sakuyamon-sama by mouthing off at Crystal and Shiro. Crystal could tell that Shiro was becoming wrapped up in his own head so she decided to just let him be while she asked Miko Sakuyamon about Sanzomon since that was the main reason they had come here in the first place.

"Let me think," Miko Sakuyamon pondered the question. "If I remember correctly, Sanzomon has been searching for the sky forest of Ceresmon to do a bit of meditation. Unfortunately, I'm afraid I can't be of any more help than that on the subject of her whereabouts."

"I see," Crystal replied. "So she's been looking for that same digimon that Ryo mentioned."

"Geez, and to think it was actually flying over the castle just yesterday," Zapmon grumbled. "Now how are we supposed to find it? Flying around in the clouds like that, it could be anywhere by now!"

Miko Sakuyamon glanced at Crystal. "Well, if you wish to find Ceresmon and to meet with Sanzomon, then perhaps if you are willing to lend a hand we might be able to divine their location."

"You mean dowsing?" Crystal scratched behind her ear. "I guess I could try, although my powers are going to be somewhat limited by my loss of youki."

"Quite the contrary," Miko Sakuyamon patted her gently on the head. "Even without your youki, you still possess a tremendous amount of reiryoku and furiyoku. Tracking the location of something you truly wish to find should be a fairly simple matter. Although your energy levels are presently out of balance you should still have command over them."

"Okay," Crystal nodded. She closed her eyes and slowly drew in a deep breath. "It will be difficult to track the location of a digimon I haven't actually met before, but since I have met Sanzomon it shouldn't be too hard for me to find and recognize her aura. Moreover, Gokuwmon is most likely there with her so that will help narrow it down a little."

She was quiet for several long seconds before finally exclaiming, "Found you!" Then she promptly fell on her a**. "Bloody hell, that huge life force signature must be Ceresmon. It might even be bigger than the one I sensed from El Doradimon."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:30 am
Shiro of course just spoke up as he blinked a bit and came back into focus, Sakuyamon could probably notice he was already keeping the pheremones down, though he'd still have to be careful in case any more Renamonz catch him off guard, or other fox-like digimon and all. of course, he had gotten a bit of work done on using his Soul Wavelength with the two who could use it directly, so he was doing well there, as he mentally winced when seeing Sakuyamon's staff and the staff honestly appearing within his marble, but he mentioend nothing on it "so we have a possible location to look then?" he asked, lightly flicking a tail as the second one wavered and such with slightly extra Youki, making it hazy and almost as if it'd disappear if touched, apparently the extra energy to the pheremones went straight into the tail, and it was making it's properties known, though he wasn't paying much attention given he was helping Crystal up with an offered hand and all "El-Doradimon... been a while since i heard that name, given i actually met that certain digimon, when i had helped Kiriha with the Machine Area with it's troubles." he said with a chuckle as Patamon spoke up "that was the first time you used that crazy combo you have, Grand Megidramon X, right?" Shiro chuckled nervously while rubbing the back of his head "can we not remind me of how close things got out of control against Barbamon and Belphemon Sleep and Rage mode.." Tsukaimon decided to pipe up "yeesh... only you can actually get in enough trouble to be facing Demon Lords... i think the only two you haven't faced is Leviamon and Lilithmon directly. Indirectly you have seen her." Shiro of course groaned, facepalming "Beelzebumon i haven't fought either, thankfully. though there is one amongst Xros Heart.... i think he's with Nene because of Mervamon."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:43 am
"Yeah, we've got a location alright," Crystal answered as she accepted the hand up. "Trouble is, the location is on the move so it'll be hard to catch up to it if we don't hurry."

"But we have ways of working around that," Zapmon grinned and cracked her knuckles in anticipation. "I'm ready when you are."

Crystal nodded and held her Xros Loader out toward Zapmon, "Digimental Up!"

"Zapmon Armor Shinka!"
Zapmon braced herself as the Digimental of Time & Space disassembled itself and reassembled the pieces around her as she quickly transformed into a more beast-like draconic quadruped. "Lightningmon, Transcending Time and Space!"

"Sorry to be taking off in such a hurry after we just got here," Crystal apologized to Miko Sakuyamon. "But we really appreciate all your help."

"I'm glad I could be of some assistance to you," Miko Sakuyamon smiled gently.

"Come on Shiro, you don't want to get left behind," Crystal climbed up onto Lightningmon's back.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:52 am
Shiro nodded lightly as he got onto Lightningmon as well, smiling to Miko Sakuyamon "it was nice to see you again, Miko Sakuyamon." he said lightly, looking towards the statue in the shrine, before looking outside for a second "and Strabimon too, even if he seems to dislike me vehemently." he chuckled a bit, and lightly used a bit of Prana to hold onto Lightmon so he didn't get flung off and all whileKudamon returned to around his neck "i agree with Shiro-koi~, also, those other foxes can't have him, unless they're different from the renamonz we already have.. 'allied' with." she said impishly before nuzzling into Shiro's cheek causing him to chuckle nervously and give a wary look to the kudakitsune and all.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:17 pm
"Alright, let's get going! Time Jump!" Lightningmon took off running an immediately vanished into a wormhole quickly leaving the shrine behind.

"Good riddance," Strabimon grumbled as he poked his head inside the shrine.

"Strabimon, you shouldn't keep pushing everyone away," Miko Sakuyamon shook her head disapprovingly at him. "There is so much you could learn if you would just try to accept others as they are. Having such high expectations isn't healthy."

"I'm sorry Miko Sakuyamon-sama," Strabimon apologized, bowing down on one knee. "I'll try harder, but those guys just really bug me for some reason."

"Strabimon is jealous...~" A group of Reremonz and Puffmonz declared in singsong voices before scattering away from the shrine.

"Am not! Get back here!" Strabimon protested before chasing after the small digimon.

"Perhaps one of these days I should send him to join up with those two," Miko Sakuyamon smiled gently watching Strabimon 'play' with the little digimon outside the shrine. "It's clear that he cannot reach his true potential by remaining here."

*~*~*~*~*

Lightningmon emerged from the other end of the wormhole and skidded to a halt on the grass-covered surface of one of Ceresmon's enormous wings. "It looks like we're here."

"Right," Crystal nodded. "Now we just have to find Sanzomon."

She climbed down off of Lightningmon. "It's amazing that this place is flying on the back of a digimon."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:35 pm
Shiro had slipped off as well, smiling a bit as he looked around the forest they were in while Patamon reloaded himself out and onto Shiro's head, while Gabumon appeared by his side "definately interesting.. i wonder what kind of Digimon we can find to recruit here as well. we should go explore El-Doradimon sometime too Shiro, there might be other digimon we didn't notice when we had to take down Barbamon." V-Mon of course chuckled lightly "you never know dude! we might find some cool digimon here! Shiro did like Dorumon when Crystal introduced hers to him." Shiro of course scratched his cheek a bit lightly "well, while true, it's because i have a bit of an obsession with dragons, as well as my affinity to foxes due to the kitsune blood." Kudamon nodded lightly and kissed his cheek for emphasis, while Patamon chuckled lightly "i bet you you'll face another Demon Lord!" of course, Shiro reached up with his tail and fwapped Patamon "don't jinx us drat you, we've seen a lot of the royal knights already, and been in rumbles with multiple demon lords already, i don't need more! i just need someplace to train, and this looks like a good hiding spot." of course, Tactimon replied within the Xros Loader "our General is right, guys.. this would be the perfect training grounds so long as we don't overdo it, or use fire elemental attacks, or at least perfect for Shiro to deploy his Reality Marble." Shiro of course winced lightly, looking aside "not sure if deploying -that- is a good idea at the moment..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:08 pm
Lightningmon reverted back into Zapmon, the Digimental of Time & Space being drawn back into Crystal's Xros Loader. Yuki Agumon, Dorumon, Monodramon, Ryuudamon, and Labramon all hopped out of Crystal's Xros Loader once Shiro's digimon started coming out. The ever serviceable Fan Beemonz also emerged to scout on ahead since it gave them something to do.

"I suppose we could all do with a bit of training," remarked Ryuudamon.

Yuki Agumon nodded. "So that something like what happened with Shademon can never happen again."

"We have to become stronger so we aren't totally powerless when Crystal can't be there to back us," added Monodramon.

"You know Shiro," Dorumon spoke up. "There are others like me living at Slashmon's resort if you ever want to meet them."

Labramon wasn't really thinking about training right now since he had been an apprentice of Sanzomon-sama and was looking forward to seeing her again after all this time. And, before long, the Fan Beemonz buzzed back to swarm around Crystal to let her know they had found Sanzomon. They were very eager to lead the way.

"So, are you coming with or did you guys want to stay out here to train?" Crystal glanced at Shiro.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:26 pm
Shiro chuckled a bit looking to his partners "well, training can hold off for a bit, i'm still taking stock of my stability so until i know i can safely deploy my Reality Marble, training will probably be on hold." he said lightly, while thinking to himself ~come to think of it, i've got to find out my Origin, since my element's changed, and my Origin has been hazed over completely.~ he then followed Crystal with the Fanbeemonz as he chuckled lightly, Patamon speaking up "yeah, they are rather enthusiastic." of course Gabumon had spoke up "it'll be good to see Gokuwmon again too, " Shiro just nodded in agreement while Kudamon giggled lightly "not to mention see what kind of digimon are up here! this'll be so exciting~" of course Shiro just chuckled at her enthusiasm while petting the kutakitsune, Ranamon and the Renamonz getting a bit jealous given they were keeping an eye on the pipefox well enough. granted, Coronamon was busy trying to keep guilmon from jumping out of the Xros Loader so she had no clue of Shiro's affection to Kudamon.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:32 pm
Zapmon, Yuki Agumon, Dorumon, Monodramon, Ryuudamon, and Labramon all followed along with Crystal after the Fan Beemonz. It looked like the insect digimon were heading for the large tree that occupied the entirety of Ceresmon enormous back. The digimon that lived peacefully in the sky forest were just as curious about Crystal, Shiro, and their digimon as they were about finding out what sort of digimon were living way up here in the sky. After all, the only other human they had ever seen had been the legendary tamer, Ryo Akiyama, which meant they had certainly never seen a hybrid or a hanyou before. So, imagine Crystal's surprise when she realized that a good number of the digimon residing on Ceresmon were, in fact, other Shoutmon virtually identical to Taiki's partner prior to his transformation into the Digimon King. Well, almost identical. There were several notable color variations including black, blue, and yellow with each color variation being innately attuned to a particular elemental. The black ones were attuned to the wind, the blue ones were attuned to the water, and the yellow ones were attuned to the earth. It goes without saying that the red ones were obviously attuned to fire.

Another huge shocker was that there were other Slashmon, although they appeared younger and far less battle-worn than the one responsible for the hot spring resort who now accompanied Crystal. And, when they made their way into the great tree through a gap in the bark that resembled a huge doorway they found Sanzomon deep in meditation with Gokuwmon standing by her side as well as a dozen or so mini dragon digimon that Crystal had never seen before. These were, of course, members of a rare species called Hackmonz. Only one of their number was even known to exist on the world below, having been specially chosen by the Royal Knight, Gankoomon, to train as his successor.

"There sure are a lot of dragons up here," noted Zapmon.

"Yeah, this place really does seem perfect for Shiro," agreed Crystal. Not that she didn't also have a certain fondness for dragons. She was merely saying it because Shiro had mentioned his obsession not five minutes ago.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:19 pm
Shiro of course just sweatdropped at Crystal's thinking, but when he caught eye of all the Shouto's and even the younger Slashmonz, which actually caused Shiro to go wide-eyed seeing such a digimon ~oh wow... this is a paradise for rare digimon, in particular dragons! no wonder Ryo and Cyberdramon were up here, hell, i'd have only one other place that'd fit my dragon obsession! and that one...~ he then looked down and aside, obviously remembering what he did, which caused Gabumon to pat Shiro's arm "it's not your fault, Shiro... you know it'll return eventually..." Shiro just sighed, while pondering on taking a Slashmon, if only because Slashmon would freak out in seeing a younger version of himself. the Shouto's also intruiging him, namely the water and wind based ones, AKA the black and blue ones. the yellow one also caught his interest, but he pondered, before grinning ~Fire, Wind, Water... why not get one of each, have four, and create a Xros with all four of them?~ of course, while Shiro was thinking possible ideas, he looked to the new digimon that he didn't even recognize, he actually went a bit dim-eyed as he had his clawed fingers twitching and wiggling ~so... damn... cool..!~ he was having to physically restrain himself with help from the spirits within his soul mentally to keep from physically pouncing on one of the Hackmonz and start hugging them, and freakign them out. thankfully with Shiro restraining himself mentally via physical restraining, Patamon got up and flew over to Gokuwmon and landed on his shoulder, smiling "heys! how's it been since we last met, Gokuwmon?" of course, just leave it to the batpig to strike up casual conversation...  
The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff