Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
~Magical Love~ (1x1)(Taken by Dante) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:43 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Laila blinked. Nobody had ever wasted a wish on her before. It felt... Nice somehow. Her cheeks turned pink and she looked away from him. "W-why did you wish for something if you were just going to waste it on me in the end?" She asked him. feeling a bit embarrassed.

When she looked away, he slipped it around her neck and put it on. Some reason the words just came to him, "If it were a wish for you, then it wouldn't be a waste..."

Laila blushed then looked at Alex. Why was he acting so weird? He never acted like this before. It was out of character. "Uh.. Well thank you... I guess..." She said, feeling a bit awkward.

He smiled and had a faint blush as he did so, "Of course... it's the least i can do." He then turned and went and sat down on his bed. he looked at her then looked down  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:40 pm
Dante Kazahana

When things grew awkward, Laila began to laugh. "What are we doing. This is weird. You have never acted like this before and it is making me feel weird." She told him honestly.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:49 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

When things grew awkward, Laila began to laugh. "What are we doing. This is weird. You have never acted like this before and it is making me feel weird." She told him honestly.

He laughed softly, but in an awkward kind of way, "Yeah i guess it is kinda weird..." He still looked down, not quite looking at her. "Um... well I'm sorry i guess."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:02 pm
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

He laughed softly, but in an awkward kind of way, "Yeah i guess it is kinda weird..." He still looked down, not quite looking at her. "Um... well I'm sorry i guess."

Laila shook her head. "No, no, it's alright." She said, still laughing a bit. When she calmed down, she looked at his clock. Her eyes widened. "Oh no! My parents are going to kill me! I have to get home!" She said, sort of in a panic.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:51 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Laila shook her head. "No, no, it's alright." She said, still laughing a bit. When she calmed down, she looked at his clock. Her eyes widened. "Oh no! My parents are going to kill me! I have to get home!" She said, sort of in a panic.

He nodded, "Don't they know you're a genie? Do they know that you have been found?" He pulled out the lamp, holding it in front of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:49 pm
Dante Kazahana

Laila nodded. "Of course they know. They are genies to. Well, retired genies." She said. "But, underage genies, like me, have a curfew like regular kids. They want us to feel as normal as possible. Even though it can be a bit annoying." She told him with a shrug.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:54 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Laila nodded. "Of course they know. They are genies to. Well, retired genies." She said. "But, underage genies, like me, have a curfew like regular kids. They want us to feel as normal as possible. Even though it can be a bit annoying." She told him with a shrug.

He nodded and laughed softly, "I get what you mean... Sorry it is just different inguess now that your a genie... So um you doing anything tomorrow?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:56 pm
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

He nodded and laughed softly, "I get what you mean... Sorry it is just different inguess now that your a genie... So um you doing anything tomorrow?

Laila raised an eyebrow then shook her head. A smile came to her face. "Nope. But you want to do something? Since, you are asking." She said to him, the smiling remaining on her face. She couldn't remember the last time that they hung out.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:07 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Laila raised an eyebrow then shook her head. A smile came to her face. "Nope. But you want to do something? Since, you are asking." She said to him, the smiling remaining on her face. She couldn't remember the last time that they hung out.

"um yeah do you wanna go see a movie or something?" he asked her, also trying to remember the last time they hung out also.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:14 pm
Dante Kazahana

Laila shrugged, her smile remaining. "Yeah. Sounds like fun. See you tomorrow!" She said than left and went home, running so that her parents wouldn't know she had been out. When she arrived home, of course, her parents already knew. She was lectured by them than sent to bed.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:28 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Laila shrugged, her smile remaining. "Yeah. Sounds like fun. See you tomorrow!" She said than left and went home, running so that her parents wouldn't know she had been out. When she arrived home, of course, her parents already knew. She was lectured by them than sent to bed.

As he climbed back into bed he couldn't help but remember the good days when they were together. As he drifted off to sleep he couldn't help but try and remember the reason why they split apart, but couldn't remember why...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:37 pm
Dante Kazahana

Laila went up to her room and laid down on her bed. She touched the necklace that Alex gave her and blushed. She held it tightly as she soon fell asleep.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:48 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Laila went up to her room and laid down on her bed. She touched the necklace that Alex gave her and blushed. She held it tightly as she soon fell asleep.

The next morning Alex woke up a little later than normal but completely refreshed. After he was ready he walked outside, excited for the movie some reason.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:57 pm
Dante Kazahana

Laila woke up then looked at the time. "I'm going to be late!" She loudly said than began looking through her closet, deciding what she would wear. After about five minutes, she froze. "Wait a minute. This is Alex we are talking about... What am I thinking?" She laughed at herself. In the end, she wore a pink floral skirt, white top, a pink cardigan, and white shoes. When she looked at herself in the mirror, she frowned. "I thought I just said I didn't need to be all girly today." She wondered why she was acting like this than looked at the time. "Oh no, oh no, oh no!" She panicked then dashed out of the house.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:05 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Laila woke up then looked at the time. "I'm going to be late!" She loudly said than began looking through her closet, deciding what she would wear. After about five minutes, she froze. "Wait a minute. This is Alex we are talking about... What am I thinking?" She laughed at herself. In the end, she wore a pink floral skirt, white top, a pink cardigan, and white shoes. When she looked at herself in the mirror, she frowned. "I thought I just said I didn't need to be all girly today." She wondered why she was acting like this than looked at the time. "Oh no, oh no, oh no!" She panicked then dashed out of the house.

He was waiting at the movies at the mall. He met with one of his friends for a while, but afterwards snuck away and went to the movie theater.

As he waited there some reason he bought a pack of mints. He started chewing on them as he waited, then realized what he was doing. The only time he ever chewed mints was when he was going on a date...

He quickly threw them away just as she arrived. He looked at her and blushed, "wow you look hot, er, I mean you look great!"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff