Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Fang and Claw (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:37 pm
Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

Sakura snuggled back and nuzzled him as she kissed him. She loved Dante alot. She would do anything for him. Then she smiled a mischevious smile as well and hugged him as they snuggled.

He smiled as he held her, "I do have a present for you though." he was smiling happily.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:22 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled and said "What is it?" She then looked at him cutely giving him her sweet puppy look. She then nuzzled him as she snuggled with him.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:28 pm
Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled and said "What is it?" She then looked at him cutely giving him her sweet puppy look. She then nuzzled him as she snuggled with him.

He smiled and kissed her. "Wait here." He left before returning with jerky and vanilla ice cream.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:42 am
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled and said "Well what a great surprise." She then smiled at him and kissed him when he came close enough. She was happy and loved his jerky and Icecream.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:09 pm
Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled and said "Well what a great surprise." She then smiled at him and kissed him when he came close enough. She was happy and loved his jerky and Icecream.

(Some reason why did i think that last sentence sounded a little wrong? lol)

He climbed in bed with her and kissed her cheek. He had one more surprise, but it would be for later...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:33 pm
Dante Kazahana

((Lol I just found out what you meant lol.))

Sakura smiled and snuggled close as she could to him as she took a bite of the ice creama nd the jerky. Then she nuzzled his nose and smiled saying "I love you Dante. More than anything in the world." She then snuggled her head under his putting her ears back as she did.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:24 pm
Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

((Lol I just found out what you meant lol.))

Sakura smiled and snuggled close as she could to him as she took a bite of the ice creama nd the jerky. Then she nuzzled his nose and smiled saying "I love you Dante. More than anything in the world." She then snuggled her head under his putting her ears back as she did.

He smiled and kissed her lovingly. He then put his forehead to hers, "I love you, Sakura. Your the best thing that's happened to me..." He then kissed her lips again. He loved her a lot... he had no choice.... "Sakura, can i show you something?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:38 am
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled and said "Of course, love." She then kissed him and said "What is it you wanted to show me?" She then smiled at him happily.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:50 pm
Foxy Shadow Girl
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled and said "Of course, love." She then kissed him and said "What is it you wanted to show me?" She then smiled at him happily.

He took her hand, "Get dressed. I want to show you something." He had a smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:30 am
Dante Kazahana

Sakura nodded and got dressed. Then she went with Dante and said "Now what did you want to show me? The suspense is killing me!" Then she giggled alittle hugging him happily.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:27 am
Foxy Shadow Girl
Dante Kazahana

Sakura nodded and got dressed. Then she went with Dante and said "Now what did you want to show me? The suspense is killing me!" Then she giggled alittle hugging him happily.

He laughed as he hugged her, "I can tell. You look like a kid hyped up on sugar." He kissed her, "Follow me." He then lead her out into the woods. He was going to show her the truth...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:38 am
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled as she followed him. Though she was careful not to fall over the old dead fallen trees on the forest floor. She had to wonder though..... Where were they going? "Dante where are we? I haven't seen this part of the woods yet." She said and looked at him.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:42 pm
Foxy Shadow Girl
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled as she followed him. Though she was careful not to fall over the old dead fallen trees on the forest floor. She had to wonder though..... Where were they going? "Dante where are we? I haven't seen this part of the woods yet." She said and looked at him.

"Wait here." He replied as he walked away for a moment. The next moment he walked back... holding the mask and knife in his hands, "I can't lie to you anymore, Sakura... I'm the Red Ripper..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:42 pm
Foxy Shadow Girl
Dante Kazahana

bump  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:16 pm
Dante Kazahana

((Srry been busy. BTW Have you seen Dragons: Riders of Berk???? Cuz I want to do a dragon and rider(s) rp. Wanna do it with me??? I have a Female Night Fury that I want to use.))

Sakura was surprised but smiled and hugged Dante. "Dante, even if you are The Red Ripper, I know you would never hurt me or our child. That's what matters to me. I don't care if you are him, I still and always will love you." She said and snuggled close to him. She knew he would never hurt her or their unborn baby.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff