Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Consequences of Kindness - 1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:28 pm
"But...you kind of are better...You've got far nicer clothes than me or anyone in town, which means you probably have a lot of money, and you're brave enough to come over here from...wherever it is you're from...by yourself despite the risk of bandits and pirates along the way. I'm just a meek medicine man afraid of the unknown and anyone who raises his voice."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:43 pm
"The country where I'm from doesn't exist any more." Ashen stated flatly, barely able to suppress her urge to slap Rune for talking about himself like that. How could he possibly have been the one to save her?! "I could never live in the nearby regions, as they were never the safer, so I kept travelling." Whether she was telling the truth or lying could not be told for the moment being. "When you travel, you learn to defend yourself and to spend your money wisely. If you make enough through wise business decisions and the like, you are naturally able to afford nicer things." She said this as if Rune should have been able to figure it out on his own. "But we're not talking about my the self. We are talking about your the self. You have a talent for medicine, correct? In such an impoverished region, that is an invaluable talent. Without you, your entire village would probably die by disease and poor habit within two or three years at most." They were a particularly filthy bunch in Ashen's eyes, but then again that might have just been her own hubris. "Doesn't being the most important person in your village entitle you to a little respect for the self?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:55 pm
((I just got to beta test the next update~! emotion_awesome Megido's a foreign b***h, Nitram is slightly better than Tavros, and Zahhak is somehow more disturbing then Equius.))

"I'm just doing the right thing; that's hardly any reason to get an ego." Rune said with a sheepish smile.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:16 pm
{Luuucky! Wait...Megido's a b***h? That's...rather strange, considering who her dancestor is. emotion_jawdrop As for Nitram...now I'm curious. How is he slightly better?

...Zahhak is no surprise whatsoever. I fully expected him to be some depraved pervert that rivals the always inappropriately turned on Equius, if he's not outright worse.

Just read it. It was awesome. I couldn't understand a word she said, but somehow I found Damara endearing in a selfish sociopathic psycho ex girlfriend b***h sort of way.}

Ashen was a little taken back by what Rune said. In fact, it seemed to calm the anger she previously held quite a bit. With a look of only mild irritation now, she pointed out, "Having an ego and respecting the self are two entirely different things. The former implies one takes the latter way too far."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:45 am
((...Her text is actually pretty damn accurate so you can copypasta into google translate and get a near exact translation....Which is downright TERRIFYING. We can both agree that Horuss is worse than Equius, right? Well Damara is worse than HORUSS. The girl is a psychotic, possibly sado/masochistic nymphomaniac. She's a downright sexual nightmare.))

"I still don't see why I really need to." Rune smiled awkwardly as he scratched the back of his head. "I'm doing something good and that's all I need. I don't need any extra attention because of that."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:21 am
{Indeed! The translations are ******** hilarious and explicit. It makes her by far one of the most amusing trolls I've seen so far.}

Once again, cue the facepalming. "How is extra attention and respecting the self the same thing? Answer: It's not."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:04 pm
((HUSSIE YOU TROLLING b*****d YOU'VE ABUSED OUR TRUST IN THE SACRED .))

"...That's true, but I just don't handle a lot of attention well. It makes me even more flustered than usual." Rune admitted while poking his fingers together.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:20 pm
{My reaction was more along the lines of insane laughter brought about by a broken psyche. My first coherent words were, "Hussie you magnificent b*****d."}

"Then that's what we need to fix first. Get you used to talking with people." Ashen looked pleased, or at the very least less pissed off. She thought she knew the first step in solving Rune's problem.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:14 pm
((I had the grin with vein popping and trembling hand wanting to strangle him. Sprinkling some insane laughter in there with a hint of bloodlust.))

"Oh, I don't need the extra help there. I've got all my customers talking to me regularly after all. You really don't need to go babysitting me like this anyway, as we've barely met, Miss..." Rune rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, speeding the motion up when he realized he never got her name. "Ah, I don't even know your name after all! I'm sorry, I never told you my name either! M-My name is Rune!" he quickly dropped forward in a polite bow.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:51 pm
{Ditto. But seriously, that was some magnificent trolling there. I can't help but admire that. XD}

"You may call me Ashen. Do not be so formal with me, please." The woman looked the bowing man over, thinking over just how she'd justify her meddling. "In my culture, it is considered poor taste to let someone die without just cause. Someone with your attitude and lack of respect for the self always dies a horrible death sooner than later in my experience." Bizzaro logic, but hey. She could just say she's foreign and doesn't know how to articulate it right, which is extra bullshit considering how wordy I've accidentally made her thus far.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:38 pm
((Ugh. My friend is a computer genius and could tell right away it was full of lies. Stupid genius. Killing the fun. =.= ))

"Um...al...right...?" Rune blinked a bit, not really getting a grasp on why she wanted to do this due to her hard accent. His eyes drifted to the scenery behind her and saw the sun starting to set. "Goodness, is it getting that late already?! Ah, I need to get home and get to work! It was nice meeting you Miss Ashen!" He promptly picked up his basket of blossoms, turned to run home, and only made it a grand total of five feet before tripping over himself and falling flat on his face, sending the blossoms scattered across the ground once more.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:49 pm
{That sucks. D: It's more enjoyable when you don't guess the epic lie at first. I refreshed the page several times because I thought that it was my computer making the thing so laggy.}

Ashen would have replied to his words with a confused farewell of her own, but such words were quickly forgotten as she watched Rune trip over herself. Astounded at his clumsiness, she wondered out loud, "Just how have you lived so long?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:52 pm
"Yeah, I get that a lot..." Rune sat up with a sheepish smile and once again filled his basket back up. "I try to be careful when I can, and of course it helps that I'm a medicine man, so I know how to take care of injuries and the like."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:59 pm
{Okai, I've got blawk. Timeskips soon?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:03 pm
((Sure. I can only assume (wow. my brain was being weird and I actually put 'awesome' there instead and then went 'wait what'.) that at some point it comes up that Ashen has nowhere to stay so Rune offers her his place rather than make her pay for an inn despite all the money she has.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff