Submit

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:48 pm
Rae was offended, but just for a moment. "Fine. Also, we didn't do much last night. Just made out. We should meet again, at the place we met first. Maybe have a date or something." She smiled warmly at Bobbie. "Then we can do what we did last night again."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:55 pm
Bobbie rolled her eyes. "You're nice and all, and I appreciate you taking care of me last night and everything, but I'm not interested. Sorry." He looked around a bit and grabbed her cigarettes and her phone. It buzzed. "Hans is here. Bye." she went for the door.

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:00 pm
Rae took her pills as she blocked the door. "I'm not letting you out until you agree to go on a date with me." Rae had a face that was very familiar to her friends, one that didn't take no for an answer. When she really wanted something, she tended to get it. "And don't think you can push me out of the way. I'm stronger than you think."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:04 pm
Bobbie looked at the time and jumped a little. "s**t! Fine, fine, I'll meet you at the cafe after I'm done with my shoot, just let me go, okay? I promise I'll be there." Bobbie clapped her hands together and made a puppy face, her eyes big and her lower lip jutting out. "I promise I promise, please? My mom is going to kill me."

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:16 pm
"Thank you." Rae kissed Bobbie lightly and guided her out the door, then turned around to face her father. "Hello!" she said brightly. "That was Bobbie," she said, before her father could ask. "We made out last night. After she took me to a party and I didn't drink or do drugs, I swear, it was just dancing and fun." At his cocked eyebrow, she blushed. "Not that kind of fun. God, you pervert." But she gave her father a warm smile and hug, and said 'I love you too' after he said it first. As she was heading back up to her room, she heard her name being called by her sister.

Rae stopped for a moment, debating answering her. Then she decided against it, heading up and showering, before deciding on an outfit (a nice purple tank top, purple sweatpants, and a purple sweatshirt on top of that, since she was in a purple mood) and heading out. She was going to walk for a while before going to meet Bobbie.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:33 pm
Hans pulled up to where her photoshoot was. Bobbie rushed inside, of course, to find her mother standing right there waiting for her. "H-h-hi Mothe--."
"Where were you."
Bobbie's body sagged, she rolled her eyes. "I was out Mom, I--"
"Where did you get that bruise." She demanded.
Bobbie looked to her shoulder where she was slightly purple from running into something. "Uhh..."
"We need to do a full body check up before we put you in hair and make up."
"Really mom--cant I--?!"
"Strip."

Bobbie nailed her photoshoot as always, but she could feel her mother's eyes on her, judging the whole time. After all the years she had learned to hide her feelings about such things perfectly. It was a model's job to give the illusion of perfection after all.
Still all done up in make up and hair, Bobbie changed into a nice outfit to go to the cafe. She really didn't want to go, but Rae was a good excuse not to go to the charity event her mother was going to. Her mother was persistent but Bobbie was able to fend her off. Hans drove her to the cafe.

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:49 pm
Halfway through her walk, Rae had remembered the previous night and returned home to... take care of herself. She arrived a few minutes after Bobbie, and threw her arms around the girl. "Hello," she said quietly, smiling and stretching a bit as she sat. "I feel good today. So, so good." She let out a little giggle. "How was your thing, Bobbie?" As she was, satisfied and calm, she was more open and trusting than usual. Although she didn't know it, she was also giving Bobbie a good view of her chest, as she'd left her sweatshirt at home and was now leaning forward more often than she generally did.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:52 pm
Bobbie gave a small shrug of her left shoulder and looked down at her hands. She looked up slightly as Rae sat, looking at her chest. Bobbie bit her lip and tilted her head, meeting Rae's eyes. "Fine, I guess..." she whispered.

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:02 pm
Rae tilted her head at Bobbie, a bit confused, then leaned closer and grabbed her hand. "Hey, what's up?" She lifted Bobbie's hand and kissed it lightly. "Where's the strong, confident woman I met earlier? Who I then fell madly in love with in order to write a book about our epic romance which will then be turned into a film and I'll make, like, all the money?" She was trying to make Bobbie laugh, or at least smile. She didn't like this timid, shy girl.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:08 pm
Bobbie's expression only turned more grim. She pulled her hand away. Love? That was a seriously strong word, Bobbie certainly did not feel that way. Rae was weird...she wasn't sure if she even liked Rae. She furrowed her eyebrows and turned her face away, pulling one of her knees to her chest. She was tiny in size so it was easy for her to do, as she leaned her chin on her knee. "I'm just tired."

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:29 pm
Rae frowned slightly. "I was trying to make you smile, woman. Why are you so hard to please?" She sighed. "Wanna take a walk? Revive you a bit? Then we can have something to eat, maybe some relaxing tea, I can massage your shoulders a bit... then ravish you." She winked at Bobbie, trying to get her to smile again. She was going to get at least one little smile out of her, dammit.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:46 pm
"Rae, all I want to do right now is sleep." Bobbie replied sharply, shutting her eyes. She was exhausted. Really, she wanted to take too many sleeping pills and sleep forever, maybe puke, cut up her hips a bit...talk to her dad. Anything but be here. "You forced me to go on this date you know. I'm really not interested in a relationship."

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:24 pm
"I'm not interested in a relationship, either." Rae shrugged slightly. "Just called it a date because I couldn't figure out another word for it. Honey, I'm out of this world in less than ten years, at the min. The last thing I want is a girlfriend, even if she's the prettiest thing I've ever seen." Rae pinched Bobbie, making a face. "Although you could gain a few pounds. Nobody likes bony girls." Then she offered her hand again. "Walk? Or I could carry you. Either way, I think you need some fresh air."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:36 pm
"I'm tired of standing. They put me in heels taller than my calf today and they hurt like hell," Bobbie murmured unpleasantly, wiggling her toes in her shoes. "And are you kidding me? If anything I need to loose a few more pounds. My stomach bulges when I sit down and my thighs are huge." she pouted and shut her eyes. "Can I just sit here?"

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:31 am
"You can sit if you eat something." Rae pursed her lips; she finally knew what was Bobbie's problem. And she was going to help the girl, whether she wanted it or not. "You know, I was serious about the bony thing. Nobody likes the way-too-thin type."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff