Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
::.. Bound by a Dream ..:: Accepting//Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:55 pm
Mara couldn't help but smirk at the interactions between the different fragments of the evil one. It was certainly amusing and strange, much like the rest of this violent world. They didn't seem like the overly hyperactive and clingy sort, which is exactly what kept this moment 'amusing' versus 'irritating' in her eyes. "How about as thanks you help me out with a small favor of my choosing later? Well, it's sort of small. Certainly smaller than the one I'm doing for you right now." She kept a calm yet cheerful tone as she looked over the seal that kept him locked away, knowing full well she had the tools and the ability to break them away at any given moment. She just needed to figure out how exactly she wanted to do it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:03 pm
"If it involves a three way of some sorts with you and a voluptiois partner then count me in" the one who was talking about sleeping with her a moment ago said with a smirk. "No no no it wouldn't be something so simple. Quid pro qou and all that it will likely be something such as domination or rule over some unimportant." The attitude of the secound spoke up louder before being silenced. The final part that was summoned currently dismissed the others as a near palpable blood thirst filled the room eminating from the seal. "Free me and we shall see where things take us from there." A dark chuckle could be heard asthe feeling faded.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:19 pm
"Very well. Just remember that I'm more useful alive than dead, especially if - whatever gods you have forbid - you somehow end up stuck here again." Mara seemed chipper enough as she went about setting up the ritual that would remove the seals. She went about it rather quickly and confidently. That either meant that she knew what she was doing or that things were about to go horribly, horribly wrong.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:36 pm
"Well then why don't we get started with this whole thing" his voice said. The others had been silenced now only one remained the one true evil now was all that remained in the seal. "So then if you will just you know open the seal we can be on our way to what ever it is that you want to do" his voice said a slight chuckle following his words.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:48 pm
"Excellent~" Mara was surprisingly quick in accomplishing her goal. Normally one would expect such a ritual to be dramatic and awe inspiring, filled with tension and uncertainty. But reality hardly ever works that way. In a surprisingly anti-climactic fashion the ritual turned out to simply be a highly obscure and illusive process that could be done by pretty much anyone. Mara simply assumed that the reason why none had done it sooner was that people were too busy stabbing each other to get anything done.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:42 pm
As the seal broke as the ritual had been it was rather lack luster as the chains fell off of the iron maiden like case he was in. Stepping out he dusted himself off and looked at the one infront of him. Obviously the one that had unsealed him standing infront of him. "Well then that was uneventful. Come then I could go for some food. Something about being sealed for so long works up ones appetite." He said in normal fashion he seemed to no longer care about his prior sealing.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:28 am
"I'm Zil. This is Amy and Ruri", he said, introducing the girls as well. "Nice to meet you, Jamie. Now come on. Let's get outta here", he said, walking forward, looking over his shoulder to see if the other three were following. After all, who would want to stay in the middle of a barren wasteland the entire day? He looked around at the scenery and wondered if they would encounter help or anything.

((OOC: G-Girl? I'm assuming that's a typo. O.o" ))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:51 am
Julie sighed as they moved. She observed them, taking note of their names. Zil, Amy, Ruri, Jamie. She had thought as she glanced at them, noting that they were as hopelessly lost as she was. Do they know what happened? She wondered, thinking of how she had randomly ended up in a place such as this. She decided to walk up to them and actually ask if they knew, ready to be as forthright as possible. She had followed after them and tapped in Ruri's shoulder. "Excuse me. I'm a bit lost, do you know where I am?" The female asked, skipping formalities and getting straight to the point. She didn't speak often, let alone to strangers.  

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:15 am
Ruri flinched a bit when she felt a tap on the shoulder and heard someone address her. "Uh, n-no...I-I don't think anyone knows really..." she said quietly, eyes flicking between the stranger, her new 'friends', and the ground.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:44 am
Amy squeaked when the girl she was attached to was tapped, and then latched onto the newcomer. "Hi," she whispered. "Are you as scared as I am? I'm really scared. Protect me please!" She wasn't proud of herself (and she knew her friends would be disappointed if they knew) but Amalia was scared out of her mind and her assertiveness lessons, she suspected, would not do much for her here.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:12 pm
(Bump)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:25 pm
"That's unfortunate. Thank you anyways." The female had stated to Ruri as she had been ready to part ways with the group, however, before she could leave she had felt someone latch onto her arm. Julie had peered over at the red headed female, feeling instantly surprised at the contact, assuming the fact that she had usually kept to herself in situations such as these. "Sure." The female said, not quite sure how to reply in the situation, seeing as how she was usually ignored in school after her incident.  

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:12 pm
"Hey guys, are we going to go look for shelter or not?", Zil asked, getting just a little impatient. She then spotted Julie and said, "What's this? Another one? There sure must be a lot of people being abducted by aliens and taken to this weird place, eh?" He commented that as a way to rationalize the situation they were all in. After all, what else could it be but aliens that they all happened to end up in some unfamiliar land all at the same time.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:02 am
Jamie looks around, trying to find shelter. "We can keep talking, or we can look for a place to stay for the night. I'm cool with either, but whatever. I'm going to go look." Jamie walks off, hands in his pockets.  

Mad Haru

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:39 am
Ruri stood quietly as far back in the group as she could while staring at her feet, weighing her options in her head. She was used to hiding in the background, which worked in a crowd of strangers, but less so in a small group of people she'd just become acquainted with. The Amy girl seemed okay with newcomer, and one person inevitably giving her attention seemed better than three, and she certainly didn't know how to take Amy's clinginess. Eventually coming to a decision, she quietly dashed after Jamie, following behind him while staring at her feet. If it came to that, awkward silence was better than attention.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff