I don't like either. Hater.
  One bunny?
  One marshmallow?
  Infinity marshmallows?
View Results

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:59 pm
Upon sitting in the back, Amity peered around, the scene soothing her an any negative thoughts running rampant in her mind. She did come to the island to get away from all of that after all. She wrapped her arms around her exposed stomach as Ren made his statement. Amity peered at Ren through the rearview mirror, her gaze matching his for a second as she answered his questions with a slight sigh, and a slight bit of a bitter smile. "Yeah, I live alone." She admitted. The female looked out at the ocean lining the sand not too far from the road. "As to why I moved, I just wanted a little change of pace." The female said, not really lying, but not telling the full story either. The truth was that she left with her mother's consent, but she didn't know much on where her daughter was moving to, when she was moving, or even really why she had decided to move; which was to simply give her mother a break. Amity could handle herself and hated seeing her mom push herself to the limit to make end's meat. One less mouth to feed was good for her. And plus, Amity was happy that her mother could finally take a break for the first time in years.

The female sighed slightly before peeking at Lenore and Ren. •"What about the two of you?" Amity asked, turning the tables away from herself. Truth be told, she did have a slight bit of suspicions that there was more to them than meets the eye.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:51 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ren tapped his fingers on the wheel as he drove. There was no traffic; many people didn't have cars on the island. He was one of three other drivers on the island, so he didn't have to bother with always having to check his mirrors. He looked forward, making a slight curve. Kathyrn lived fairly near, and it didn't take long to drive anywhere on Tamacun.
He licked his lips. How would he answer? For a long time, Ren had to make up his reasons and back story. What story would benefit Lenore the most? How should he reply? Who should Ren be? He hesitated in speaking, a pause in which Amity would likely notice.

"Pet."
Lenore murmured, her voice a little quiet. She raised her voice, which was clear despite the ever blowing wind as they drove. "He's my pet." She tucked her bangs behind her ear and turned around to look at Amity with her deep, gray eyes. "You..." She murmured, her voice trailing off a little until she found the right words, her eyes lighting up as she sorted out what she wanted to say. "My father gave him to me." She wasn't lying. And surely, Amity would take it weird.

Ren laughed, trying to break the awkwardness. "Lenore's a little off today." He glanced to the mirror, looking at Amity. "We're living together. Twenty minutes from here on the other side of the island. You should come over some time. The waves near our house are great. We were going to invite everyone over to our house today, but Eric invited everyone first. Maybe next time." Ren laughed again. Would Amity ask further? Ren barely saved Lenore from scaring the small thing with some weird conversation, and he wouldn't know how to answer if Amity asked any more about their history.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:55 pm
Kathryn saw the vehicle pull up and kissed Emily on the cheek. "I'll be back soon," she promised gently in Russian. "Be good, mama?" She was being very gentle with the woman for the moment. Ever since Kathryn's mother died, Emily was prone to unpredictability. Kathryn rocketed into the vehicle, into Amity, kissing her like a gasp of air after holding one's breath. "Hello," she purred. "Hope you haven't found anyone prettier." She was joking, but there was an undercurrent of neediness in Kathryn's tone that she wasn't used to. I might keep this one for a while, she thought.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:12 pm
As Ren paused, Amity's curiosity of the duo peaked even higher, until Lenore made the strangest of statements. "Pet?" The female chuckled slightly as she looked up into the red head's grey eyes. "I was definitely not expecting that." She continued to laugh until things were cleared up by Ren. "I see." Amity said. "Going over to your place sounds like it would be fun. Maybe tomorrow if that's alright with the two of you." She didn't want to be pushy, seeing as how she just met the two, but they seemed rather interesting. She had gotten the feeling that they didn't want to talk about their past, given Lenore's response. "I won't pry any information out of you guys." The female said in a chilled tone. She smiled as Kathryn greeted her. "Hello to you too Kathy." Amity said as she kicked back slightly and peered outside, being soothed, and oddly hypnotized, by the waves crashing into the shore.  

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:51 pm
Kathryn nuzzled Amity happily. "So, where's the party? I wanna get drunk and get you out of your clothes." She giggled quietly to herself, then murmured, "Do you like the outfit? It's my best one. Wore it mostly for you." She bit her lip shyly, awaiting the verdict. Why am I acting like a lovesick schoolgirl? Kathryn contemplated, and then she saw Amity and remembered why.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:28 pm

"Sea cave. That hot head's place is a little creepy because he lives like a hermit, but I'm not surprised. It's not like he could live with anyone anyways. Not like anyone wants to," Ren commented, nodding his head and giving a small laugh apologetically for listening in on the two girls behind him. They were newbies yet they had already grown so comfortable with each other. He glanced to Lenore, who tilted her head, inclined to listen as well. She wanted to join conversation, but wasn't one to take initiative like that.
He made a quick turn, which would be dangerous if anyone didn't know how to handle his jeep, and sped up. He was a safe driver, and excelled in it over the centuries. "You guys are always welcome to come over. We can teach you surfing or have a little barbecue. You don't have to knock either, cause it's just us." He glanced in his mirror at the two girls who looked very close before turning into a long driveway. Ren remembered this house. It used to belong to an old man and his young wife. The man would fish a lot on his yacht, not particularly liking Ren or Lenore. The man saw their little group as a bunch of rebels and trouble makers. His wife was obviously only with his for his money so when the man passed, the wife inherited his money and left Tamacun.
This was where these brothers lived.

Lenore piped in alas. "If it is any consolation, I like them," Lenore murmured, mentioning and answering Kathryn's question about the clothes. They were unique and Lenore gravitated towards unique. Being on the island for so long...Things grew old. Lenore was fond of difference, and therefore took much insight in the newcomers. They offered change, something Lenore always wanted to expand on. She had to again tuck her red hair behind her ear, the wind blowing the girl's hair wildly. Finally, the constant breeze softened as they parked in the driveway.

There were two honks from outside. Cameron ran downstairs, his bright eyes glancing out one of the fronk windows to see a light blue jeep outside. Cameron turned, walking passed the stair case and into the kitchen. Remus busied himself with settling on a song on his ipod, sitting at the counter in his dark drab. He always wore dark colors now, ever since he was diagnosed. Perhaps it was his way of giving himself a funeral. Cameron tilted his head, waving his hand in front of Remus's face, who looked up slightly surprise. "Let's go," he whispered, for no reason really, and moved pass the counter to the back screen door.
There, an old woman rocked herself in an equally old chair, knitting something dark red. Cameron popped his head out and cleared his throat. "Grandma, we're going now. Tell Auntie to fridge the leftovers," he said and retreated back into the house. Amory then walked to the front door, Remus already outside. Cameron waved everyone a cheery hello. "Thanks for picking us up," he said gratefully and climbed in the front bench. Remus seated himself silently with the two other girls. His earphones were still in his ears. He never said he wanted to come, but was more forced to come to keep an eye on Cam, who likely would be a handful to watch over.

Ren chuckled, started the car, and drove away, towards Eric's place, anticipating in eating the meal he was preparing and for beating him bloody for that incident earlier.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:54 pm
Amity smiled as she had nodded in agreement upon Lenore's statement. "Yes, your attire is very interesting, and rather unique." She did like the female's style of clothes. It wasn't normal, but normal was rather boring to the blondish brunette. Upon approaching the house from a winding road, the female watched as the two males from earlier hopped into the jeep. She looked over at one who was waving and smiled at him, greeting him warmly. "Hello." She said to the male without the headphones, and had given a simple half smile and wave to the one with the headphones, taking a wild guess that he couldn't hear her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:36 pm
Kathryn smiled happily. Pretty girls thought she looked nice. That always made her smile. And a little horny, but she'd take care of that later. She grabbed one of Amity's hands with both of hers, bringing it up to kiss the back of it. The urge to stick it in her pants was overwhelming, but she managed to suppress it. Instead, she smiled sweetly at Amity and whispered in her ear, "I just want you to know, I wasn't kidding about getting you out of those clothes. I've never swam naked and I'd love to try it, if you want to. And if we can get away from the others." And if one thing led to another (sexy) thing as they stripped, Kathryn would certainly not be disappointed.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:54 pm
Eric stood on the docks with next to a rather large row boat. He was dressed not in his usual suit, but in a leisurely set of swim trunks and a pair of flipflops. He was waiting for the Jeep to arrive. "If ren thinks he's getting the buffet without earning it, he's wrong."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:53 pm

Ren roared the jeep to life, driving speedily. The brother, Cameron, next to Lenore happily spoke to her, talking about how he used to live in a snowy region. Ren turned. He had never seen the snow, nor had Lenore. They couldn't leave Tamacun so their experiences outside the island were nothing. But he knew Lenore was interested by the glint in her eyes. He knew she was fond of him, like a new kitten she wanted to adopt. Ren ignored it, not wanting to think about it. The flirting behind him was distracting and he found himself a little lonely driving a jeep full of people.
The only other person in the jeep was Remus, who looked discontent and little distant. Ren didn't want to bother talking to him and drove until the jeep return to a little shoulder next to the beach. Everyone would be at the dock already. All they needed to do was to row.

"Alright. Out." Ren helped Lenore out and proceeded to walk across the beach to the dock.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:22 am
As she was spoken to, Amity blushed slightly at the commentary, she couldn't. She turned to Kathy and smiled while speaking in a flustered manner. "U-um." she stated, the words 'we really shouldn't ' or 'that wasn't exactly what I had in mind.' never quite escaping her lips. She was flattered, but she really didn't feel comfortable going through that. As the jeep rolled to a halt, it became the perfect distraction. "Oh look! We're here!" she said, though most of her was actually pretty hyped for the party.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:04 pm
Kathy sighed. "Darling, you can say if you don't want to roll about in the nude with me. It won't hurt my feelings." Except for the part where it would. When the jeep stopped, Kathy gave Amity one more kiss, long and soft, before getting out and stretching. "Hello, beach," she grumbled to herself in Russian, because italics means Russian now. "The same as any other mass of sand." Except not, because this mass of sand had Amity, who Kathy was hoping to make love to, perhaps a bit roughly, against the side of some building. Maybe a library. She offered a hand to Amity with a smile.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:37 pm
Eric shouted, "Alright Everyone in the row boat! Maurice You're On the front set of oars! Ren You get the back set of oars! The Buffet is a waiting and The longer we wait out here the faster the food will get cold!"

Maurice covered his ears and said, "Jeeze man...You ever think of being a drill instructor?!" Then He walked down to the dock, and climbed into his accustomed possition in the row boat between the front set of oars.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:21 pm
Fawn smiled brightly as the others arrived and climbed into the center seat of the boat. "Did you make desseret? Or should I whip something up?" She asked Eric quietly.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers