Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Arena
The Demon King's Contest 1: Finished! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Silas Parrish rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:24 pm
The Youkai's strength shocked the Togabito as the earthen spike pierced his body. Lava-hot blood spilled freely from a massive chest wound, and he could do little but grunt. Enraged but disabled, Ezekiel drew a knife from the folds of his now-burning garment, and used it to strike the blade of his sword, sending a single shard of obsidian spinning toward MIKA.

Chibi Kitsune Warrior rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:34 pm

MIKA's fighting spirit had completely engulfed her by this point. She felt power swelling from within. Unfortunately this looked like the end of the match, though it was becoming increasingly difficult for her to regain control of herself.
She easily dodged the stone shard and found herself running full speed toward her opponent, fist pulled back ready to deal the final blow.  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Silas Parrish rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:42 pm
The Togabito's face fell as the fiery Youkai drove her weapon through his throat, sending out a spray of hot blood. He gagged once, and began to fade away, his body returning to the fires that had forged it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:50 pm
As the warm fluid covered MIKA's hand, she was finally able to come back to her senses. Her features contorted in horror as she pulled her fist back, the blades sliding from the throat just as the body faded.
She looked down at her red stained hand.
I joined this tournament knowing that there would be bloodshed. I never intended to kill anyone myself though...
She closed her hand tightly, and walked out of the arena.  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
Silas Parrish rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:59 pm
((Rolls for speedses, precious...))
Ichiro marched proudly into the arena.
This is it! I am participating in the first contest ever held by the Demon King to include humans! Oji-sama would be so proud. He clenched his fist in delight and adjusted his horn-rimmed glasses. As he made his way into the arena, he adjusted the pants of his black suit so that they would not rip as he climbed the stairs, and opened his sportcoat to reach into an inside pocket. He produced a finely-articulated glass figure of an oni, as drawn on old Japanese woodblocks. He remembered fond moments with his grandfather, and poured his soul into the blue figurine. His kanobo materialized, the pommel decorated with a grinning blue oni's face.
There he is! My first opponent!

gaia_angelleft Ichiro Oda gaia_angelright
Successful hits
This match: 4 All time: 4
Times hit
This match: 3 All time: 3
Successful blocks
This match: 1 All time: 1
Times blocked
Successful Dodges
This match: 0 All time: 0
Times dodged
Successful counters
Times countered
Wins: 1 Losses: 0

Chibi Kitsune Warrior rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:23 pm
((Gollum gollum! emotion_zombie ))

gaia_nitemareleft Watoire Hajime gaia_nitemareright

Successful hits

Times hit
This match: 4 All time: 4

Successful blocks

Times blocked

Successful Dodges

Times dodged

Successful counters

Times countered

Wins: 0 Losses: 1

As of yet, Hajime had not revealed his true appearance. He had opted instead to use his illusions to make himself appear to be a large brown-skinned youkai. He rarely ever allowed people to see him as he really was ever since he discovered his abilities.
As he approached the ring, he smirked at the appearance of his opponent, an excitable looking boy. Human like himself and gifted with his own set of powers no doubt. He looked forward to crushing him.  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:33 pm
"I am very pleased to meet you, mister Youkai!" beamed Ichiro. "Let's begin!" He brandished his kanobo, and willed his spiritual pressure to rise.
"Contestants ready? Fight!" called the referee.  
Chibi Kitsune Warrior rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Hajime fearlessly lumbered forward. He looked down on his opponent with a sneer.
"A human like you has no right to speak to me!" he roared, pulling back his fist for his first attack.

((Oops! I picked 1 dice and it scrolled down to 2 at the last minute. xP))  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
Silas Parrish rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:09 pm
"I'm sorry you feel that way, Mister Youkai!" replied Ichiro with another smile. He braced himself when he saw the beast raise a massive fist and swing it at him. Ichiro brought his Fullbring up with both hands and stopped the blow cold with his kanobo. He frowned as he realized that the Youkai's strength and size did not seem to match. He had expected a blow like that to land much harder. He spun in mid-air, using his Bringer Light to carry him closer, and unleashed a powerful spiraling attack, aimed for the thick neck of the Youkai.
Chibi Kitsune Warrior rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Hajime rotated and side stepped to avoid the attack. Unfortunately it wasn't enough. The end of the kanabo smashed against the side of his head. He had managed to soften the blow with his movement, but the blow knocked him down and left him dazed and bloodied.
He managed to climb slowly to his feet. Damn that hurts...! he thought, reaching up to feel his wound. The skin was ripped open and blood poured from the little craters left in his scalp. I need to keep my distance. I can't take another hit like that.
He backed away, out of reach of the kanabo and instead pulled out his throwing daggers. Without hesitation, he threw one aimed at Ichiro's skull.  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
Silas Parrish rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:08 pm
Ichiro's smile vanished, and he did his able best to dodge the incoming projectile. It struck him in the chest, digging in and cutting a line from sternum to shoulder before skittering across the stone flooring. He ignored the pain, and lunged forward with the kanabo's end facing his opponent.
Chibi Kitsune Warrior rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:39 pm

The end of the kanabo hit Hajime hard in the stomach. He blacked out as he hit the ground, most of the air having been forced from his lungs. With his concentration broken, his illusion faded and then vanished all together.
Seconds later, he had recovered and pushed himself back onto his feet. The fact that he let his illusion slip made him livid, but there was nothing he could do about it now.
He rushed at Ichiro, throwing knife in hand, and slashed viciously at his chest.  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
Silas Parrish rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:53 pm
Ichiro gasped in shock as the burly Youkai vanished to be replaced by a human no larger than he.
"That's against the rules!" he cried in admonishment. He jumped back to narrowly avoid being stabbed, and felt steel bite into his flesh.
"Fine, then! You've forced my hand. Now I'll have to use the other half of my Fullbring." The kanabo retreated into his hand, taking the form of a blue gauntlet. His red figurine melted and expanded to become samurai armor, protecting him from the left shoulder down to the hand.
"You like illusions, then? I've got a few for you. What do you fear, Mr. Watoire?" The ground trembled as Ichiro's spiritual pressure spiked powerfully, sending bits and pieces of rock flying through the air.
Chibi Kitsune Warrior rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:05 pm

Hajime stepped back, avoiding the flying stones. He didn't like where this was going. He could feel Ichiro's power growing.
Acting quickly, he threw another knife, hoping that it would distract his opponent and keep him from unleashing his full power.  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
Silas Parrish rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:28 pm
The second knife struck his unprotected shoulder, but Ichiro was undeterred. He willed his power to create an image of a large delinquent student.
"Hey, Toilet! Gimme your milk money! What's that? What blatant disrespect! Kneel down and clean my shoes." The image lashed out with a quick jab, Ichiro being the true acting force behind it.
Role-Playing--Arena

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff