Hime
  Shiro/Kuro
  Other
View Results

Bunnyfish Queen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:52 pm
darlindol17
Rubai Sora

What I meant is that it's unforgiving for those who are new and mess up. Here, if something is wrong, people will be nice enough to point it out. There you're just shunned. I can't fit in any label brands, so I'm forced to make mine. Not to mention I have to fight my mom on the style of the outfit when we make them, so I could never wear mine in Japan and say it's Lolita. She doesn't mind the cute factor (weird since I'm 23), but because I'm overweight she doesn't want me to look even fatter (which I could care less).

:3 There are labels who cater to us bigger girls though and you also could fit into the regular brands. You just need to pay attention to the style of the dress and measurements and you'll be surprised. If you want brands that have tons of shirring though I suggest Mam Maxicimam. A label that has clothing labeled Lovely Size which caters to plus size. Even their dresses that are not meant to be plus sized are super forgiving with tons of shirring. Another label that does have plenty of dresses with shirring is Baby The Stars Shine Bright. They have another label (the sister label which caters to more gothic styled lolita) which is Alice and The Pirates. That label is less forgiving, but I own 2 pieces from that line. Look for babydoll dresses which have shirring for the breast and require no waist measurement since it is empire waist. Another piece is a skirt from them which the waist goes up to 40 inches! You just need to do some research and measure yourself and I'm sure you'll be fine! If you have any questions you can inbox me anytime :3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:25 am
I am in love with sweet lolita! I am now saving up for my first coord. heart

The pretty colors and accessories is what I like about sweet lolita the most.  

kinetic-weapons

Jessie0611

Tipsy Lover

15,400 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Over Easy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:01 am
Casual & Gothic  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:11 am
I think it's very cute and while I do own and sew pieces it's not practical for me to wear in my life. It would also look very odd with me having an age gap with my S.O. I wouldn't want to make him look bad, I already get questions if I'm his daughter or some bull.

I would however wear aristocrat style or more of a retro looking 50's looking toned down lolita with an A-line petti.
Sweet and OTT are cute to look at but too much.
(I will wear the wigs too...)  

oTrissa

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Paper Mache Dollfie

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:45 am
I wear quite a bit of sweet lolita. I also like classic and country. Some Gothic lolita clothing is very nice as well, though I admit I wear very little of it at the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:29 pm
I tend to be aristocrat lolita to be more little bit cool in my taste but sometimes sweet lolita.  

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200

Alice Ripper

Invisible Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:36 am
hmmm I would have to say punk, goth, country, and lazy (lazy for around the house) Then people say I have my own style.. I guess I do....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:16 am
I absolutely adore Shiro lolita. I love classic and sweet (but not OTT) as well.
I'm also having fun making my own character inspired lolita co-ordinates. I've done a Cinnamoroll one before with a Sanrio group, and we're thinking of doing a Winnie-the-Pooh inspired lolita group (I'd be the Piglet).

I think that elitism still exists here, but to a lesser extent. There are still people here (in America and Canada) who live a completely lolita lifestyle and think that if you aren't doing it as a lifestyle, then you aren't a "true" lolita. This is, of course, absolutely wrong. Anyone who enjoys lolita and dresses in, or wishes to dress in, it is a lolita at heart. It's simply just not possible or practical for everyone.

Pearlescent Priestess

Bashful Healer

18,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers