Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Will you Save me? (1x1) (-taken-) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:39 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image Elizabeth Mathews
Will you sing me a lullaby?

Liz heard the voices of the girls not to far away from her. She felt their stares and heard their laughs. Really. Have they never seen a high school student working? She frowned. She hated girls like them. They irritated her. They came to her register on purpose to check out. They put down three candy bars and some sodas. After Liz rang up their items, she looked at the screen. "That will be $9.61." She told them. One of the girls handed her the $9.60, but dropped the penny on purpose. "Oops. Better pick that up. Every penny counts right?" She said. Her little friends giggled. Liz kept a blank expression and she picked up the penny. Right as they were about to leave, she said, "If you eat to much junk food, you will get fatter than you already are." She told them calmly. They glared at her and left the store. Liz sighed and put a hand to her forehead. Great. School was going to be a blast tomorrow.

OOC:

And tell me everything is going to be alright?

Galdonos

Miceal glances over as the girls from school as they head to Liz's register. He looks away feeling annoyed at how they treat her. He goes around to the next aisle to stock the shelves and laughs to himself at what Liz says to the girls. He works on stacking the shelves again, looking over at Liz to see if she's alright. His break starts soon after and he heads to the back room,stretching his arms as he does.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:01 pm

"Liz, it's time for your break." One of Liz's co-workers told her. She nodded and closed her register. She walked to the back room and saw that Micheal was already there. A sigh escaped her lips and she sat down in a chair. "Hey." She greeted him. "How is work cutting out for you?" She asked him, resting her cheek on her palm and looking at him.

OOC:

Galdonos

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:08 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

"Liz, it's time for your break." One of Liz's co-workers told her. She nodded and closed her register. She walked to the back room and saw that Micheal was already there. A sigh escaped her lips and she sat down in a chair. "Hey." She greeted him. "How is work cutting out for you?" She asked him, resting her cheek on her palm and looking at him.

OOC:

Galdonos

Micheal looks up as Liz walks into the break room, "pretty good, I like being activein some way. How's work treating you?" He sits back in his seat as he looks over at her "Those girls must've been so fun to deal with." He stands up and grabs two bottles of water and puts one by Liz, "Here, have something to drink." Micheal back to his seat and takes a drink as he sits back down.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:37 pm

Liz listened to him and nodded. "That's good." She said then shrugged. "They were annoying little twits. I wonder how they came to be that way." Her voice was in a thoughtful tone and she shook her head. She thanked him for the water and took a big gulp to distract herself. A sigh escaped her lips and she had a blank expression on her face. "Maybe... Maybe I should just quite school and just work..." She said mostly to herself then closed her eyes.

OOC:

Galdonos

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:02 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

Micheal looks over at Liz, "I don't think that's the best idea. We only have a year left anyway. Plus you'll need a decent education to get a good job." He takes a drink of his water before continuing, "I thought the samething before moving out her. I'm glad my mom talked me out of it." He smiles softly over a Liz. " trycto stick it out for one more year alright?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:42 pm

Liz bit her bottom lip ad sighed. He was right and she knew it. However, at the rate she was at now, she could never pay off her grandparent's debt. It would take a very long time. Another sigh escaped her lips as she leaned back against the chair. "Yeah... You're right. Fine." She looked up at the ceiling, thinking about what kinds of jobs she would work in the future. Something that would pay big, that's for sure.

OOC:

Galdonos

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:42 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

Micheal leans back in the chair, looking over at Liz. "Liz I know that we haven't known each other for very long, but I was wondering why you want to work so bad..." He gulps down a small lump in his throat before looking upat her, "I..I do care about you Liz." He looks back down at his hands wondering if he went too far.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:35 pm

Liz tensed at the question. She had never been asked about herself before. A sigh escaped her lips and she closed her eyes. "I work because my grandparents are in a major amount of debt." She told him blankly and looked down at the floor. "I want to help them out. It's the least I can do..." She said softly and closed her eyes again.

OOC:

Galdonos

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:59 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

Micheal looks over at Liz when she tells him why she's working. "Oh, sorry to hear that Liz. That's got to be tough." He crosses his arms over his chest "My mother and I don't have too much debt, but we are struggling to keep up on the bills now.." A sigh escapes Micheal's lips, "That's why i'm working two jobs myself..." Micheal smiles softly at her when she mentions that she wants to help her grandparents. "I want to help my mother too. She's the one that raised me and continues to love me even with all the trouble I've caused her after my dad died." He stand up and stretches before looking at her, "Well shall we get back to work?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:02 am

Liz nodded. "My... My grandparents accepted me when no one else did. They are wonderful people. I love them so much... I am trying everything in my power to show my thanks... But at the same time... I don't want to be a burden on them... It's difficult... But..." The look on her face softened when she talked about her grandparents. "I can manage." She said softly then stood up. She looked at Micheal and a small smile appeared on her lips. "It;s weird... But it's nice to have someone I can talk to about this. Thanks." She told him then left the break room, heading back to work.

OOC:

Galdonos

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:42 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

Micheal smiles back "Hey i'm just glad I could be somewhat helpful. If you want to talk about it some more, let me know. I'll listen anytime you want me to." He follows Liz out and works on mopping the floor. After he finishes mopping he helps a few customers out with getting things they couldn't reach or by telling them what aisle has the item they were looking for. He hears the door open and looks up to see his mom. he scratches his head as she starts to look around the store. Finally she ends up in the aisle he was working in. "Hey mom, what are you doing here?" His mother looks at him and smiles "You forgot to buy a few things so i came to pick them up." "Oh sorry, You could've called me. I would've picked them up on the way home." She shakes her head, "No it's alright, you've been working hard lately, let me help out with something." "alright, if your sure mom" She smiles and nods, grabbing what she needs and heading to Liz's register. Micheal goes back to cleaning and stocking, glancing at his mother, hoping she'll get home alright.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:48 pm

Liz looked at the time. Only one more hour until her shift was done. Then on it was to her next job. She was going to have a long day. Suddenly, Liz's phone vibrated in her pocket. She looked at the text quickly and saw it was from Shila, her co-worker from her other job. It said that their shift would be held back, so they would be working a bit later then usual. Liz responded then went back to work. After working for a few minutes, Liz looked at her next customer and saw she looked a lot like Micheal. This made her question if this was his mother. The thought was pushed out of her head as she checked out her things and told her the price.

OOC:

Galdonos

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:02 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

Micheal finished stocking the shelves and moped the floor. He helped out customers and helped in the deli. "Hey Micheal can you help me with this display?" One of his co-workers asked as she was setting up a display for a new item. "Sure" Micheal smiles and helps her finish setting up the display. "You pretty handy." His co-worker said with a small smile "That would've taken me forever to do by myself." "Glad to help, and I'm not as handy as you think I am."He lets out a little laugh before going back to the deli. After his first job ended, Micheal heads off to the construction job again. "Hey Mike we're gonna be busy tonight, we need to repair this bridge." Micheal nods and grabs his tools. "Alright lets get going then, no time like the present."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:44 pm

After Liz's shift ended, Liz went on a short walk, trying to kill some time. Her next job wouldn't start for another half an hour. So she had some time to kill. A group of boys past the construction site that Micheal was working at. They were laughing and talking to each other about stuff. "How long are we going to stay here Tony? I mean, we live in the next city. We have already been here for three days." One guy said. The guy named Tony smiled. "I have some business here. I am looking for someone." He answered. "I heard she lives here now." He told them. "Oooooh. Chasing after a girl are you?" Another guy snickered. The guy named Tony laughed. "Something like that." He answered with a grin. "Let's eat something first. I'm starving." One guy complained. Then they all headed to the nearest fast food place.

OOC:

Galdonos

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out