Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Neza's November Customs -> winners post 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:12 pm
MINI

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Quilin
Body Build: Quillin standard
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: A coloration concept I once had for an SoA
WIP Needed? Only if it's not too much to ask~

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Pure white, no extra markings.
Face: Also pure white. Bright blue eyes.
Mane: Long 1, golden in color with a royal blue streak on the forward-most lock.
Tail: A long Quilin tail that is white on the main part but golden on the hair fluffs
Hooves/Fetlocks: Solid golden in color
Reference Image(s): N/A

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Horn style 1, golden in color
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: Golden in color, with the odd royal blue one here and there. All scale options, please. (Cheek, back, belly)
Pelt:
Other Notes: I would like both the whiskers and whispies on him, golden in color for the whiskers and white in color for the whispies.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Yīngjùn
Owner: Redbud-Tree
Breed: Quilin
Temper: Charismatic
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: 010
Tag frame color: Gold
Tag feather color(s): Royal Blue

Price: 350K for all three stages, no edits  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:14 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Warhorse
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Brave (Disney Pixar)
WIP Needed? Yes please ☺

Body: Colored like this except a shade lighter. Minus the zebra stripes. On her back legs the detailing from the back of the bow staying with the coloring of the body but in lighter darker colors so the markings stand out.X, Bow , Bow2 , Bow3
Face: Eyes the same blue as Merida in the ref images.
Mane: RED ,Curly 2 (except LOTS AND LOTS OF IT, think Merida wild woman hair) and just a tad bit longer, down to where her legs begin.
Tail: Curly 2, little longer, not as crazy as the mane would like it balanced out, cute curly,red
Hooves/Fetlocks: Would like the optional leg feathers
Reference Image(s): Hair and eyes, Hair, dress, eyes,, Hair,Dress,Cloak, Dress,Cloak , X , X , X , X , X ,

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: A bolero jacket (this will actually be her dress) that is in the colors/detailing of Merida’s dress. A cloak over the dress, should be a little darker than the reference img. The cloak shouldn’t be huge and dragging but big enough to be recognized as a cloak. A bronze colored arrow “brooch” clasping her cape together. Floating near her front hooves a small will-o-the wisp.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Dress , WISP

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Merida
Owner: Yttra & Theidren
Breed: Regular
Temper: Bold
Mate:
Tag Background: 005 Mystic Forest
Tag frame color: Stone grey
Tag feather color(s): the blues used for the will o the wisp

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  

Theidren
Crew

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:18 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate?
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: War
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed?: Yes

Body: Black with red tribal, also clydesdale fetlocks
Face: Eye color is a deep red, gray inner ear, a little blood spatter and gray facial markings under the eyes. I also want him to have his little fangs sticking out of the mouth.
Mane: I want long Gray wild with the feathers being black and red and if possible skulls with the feathers. I'd love it if he had long bangs stick out from under the top hat kind of like with the OC and the long hair coming around to rest in front of him.
Tail: Same as the mane; long gray wild with the feathers black and red with possible skulls with the feathers.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Leg feathers
Reference Image(s): OC
Art, just for a better idea of what I'm kind of asking for

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: I want some blood spatter to decorate him but not to much.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: A necklace of sorts with a few skulls decorating it, bandages wrapped around the lower legs but above the leg feathers with a skull and feather decorating one of the bandages, just feathers for the rest.I'd also like it for him to have his top hat spattered with some blood and a grim reaper scythe on the ground.
Reference Image(s) for Items: The scythe,the ribbons are black with blood spatter; the stick is white like bone

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Grimm
Owner: ImAHarumiBunny
Breed: War Horse
Temper: Sadistic
Mate:
Tag Background: 024 Red Thorns
Tag frame color: black
Tag feather color(s): red and black

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: It is my pet, I won it from a shop but the shop is no longer around...

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:32 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON
Soquili Species: Half-Uni (Horn only)
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Buffy
WIP Needed?: Oh Yeah

Body: Human flesh color
Face: Same as above.
Eyes - Light Grey
Mane: Sandy blonde. Pulled into a bun with lots of loose tendrils along the neck.
Tail: Same color as above. Wavy/Curly like examples and down to the ground please.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves color - light grey like eyes - With a whitish glow around the front hooves.
Reference Image(s):
Mane Style
Tail Style
(( More hair shots - Sorry I went reference hunting like crazy ))
Here, Here2, and here3
Glow for the Hooves - but more localized

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Opalescent - This color
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Dagon Sphere on a black cushion situated under the stomach area, fly sheet (made to look like a dress)
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Dagon Sphere - If it could glow ... awesome.
Horse Blanket - Can you make it more dress like though and lower it so it brushes Glory's rear hooves?
Dress Color - with Gold trim
(( More Dagon Sphere shots - Here and Here ))

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Glorificus
Owner: Kettyn
Breed: Hell Goddess
Temper: Unpredictable
Mate: -
Tag Background: Use This Please
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

Could You put "Buffy Cosplay" on the bottom of the cert?  

Kettyn

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:34 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Regular Common
Concept Origin: Mock Baby
WIP Needed? Nope biggrin

Body: A mix of the mother and father <3
Face: A mix of the mother and father <3
Mane: Editted and curly
Tail: Editted and curly
Hooves/Fetlocks: Longer fetlocks please
Reference Image(s):
Father Certed
Father uncert no items
Father uncert items

Mother Cert
Mother uncert
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): NA
Wings: NA
Fins: NA
Scales: NA
Pelt: NA
Other Notes: NA

Trading Post Items: The dreamcatcher necklace on her please <3 same colors as the mother and father mixed <3
Custom Items: Feathers and bells or dissc like the father in her mane and tail.
Reference Image(s) for Items: None

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: hanging gallow
Breed:
Temper: TBD
Mate: NA
Tag Background: Like parents or siblings
Tag frame color: Like parents or siblings
Tag feather color(s): Like parents or siblings

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: NA  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:19 pm
RARE

Edit Category: Minor!
Soquili Species: Alt Kirin
Body Build: Regular please~
Concept Origin: New Concept!
WIP Needed? I love WIPs~! They're exciting :3

Body: Basically, I would love for this kirin to be based off the idea of a nebulae. Nebulae are beautiful, and I've always loved how some of the space-themed Soquili have looked! My goal is to move her into that path :3

In the end, this will be mostly CC besides for a few things I think would work well for her~ This includes her body!
Face: I'll be leaving this mostly CC! I would like to request that her eyes faintly glow, similarly to the tip of her horn?
Mane: Colors CC, preferrably matching body patterns?'

As for the mane itself, I would like it to be a custom made version of the windswept/curly hair. :3 Something like so, perhaps? Exact implementation CC. <3
Tail: Matching the above, please? Hair parts like the hair shown above, non-hair part like the base body. :3
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC! Whatever ends up working best with her body/scale combination. <3
Reference Image(s): Nebulae create gorgeous pictures in the night sky, and I would love to see how that translates onto a Soquili. :3 Here's some Nebulae images that I would love to see harkened to in this Soquili! Obviously, not all can be used, but picking and choosing and mixing is fine, just as long as the outer space/nebulae feeling is kept.

Orion Nebula, Unsure, Witch Head Nebula, Orion Nebula (again), The Orion Nebula is rather photogenic, NGC 3603

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): I'd like for her to have the curved style of kirin horn--I believe that's Style 2? Perhaps the tip of it could be glowing like a bright star--a beacon of sorts? :3
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: Default scales, please. :3 Whatever matches best with her base body. XD I'm really not too picky <3
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: I'd like to see the horse after it's done before I decide this. I have a few ideas, but I want to pick what fits her best in the end. <3
Owner: Seiana_ZI
Breed: Nebulae
Temper: See name of horse!
Mate:
Tag Background: 023 Falling Stars, please! Or something else fitting. :3
Tag frame color: As the Soquili is mostly CC and could be any number of vivid colours, I'll leave this up to you. :3 Anything that looks good with her coloration?
Tag feather color(s): See above~

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a  

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:50 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate.
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Nope, I have faith in your abilities!

Body: White base - light blue shading. Front two legs and the right back leg have a mixture of two shades of grey running up them, stopping at different lengths. Right front leg reaches about as far as a thigh-high sock. Front left ends just before the knee, the pattern extends in to the white just slightly. The back right ends just above the ankle a bit lower than the knee. The last leg ( Back left ) reaches just above the knee with a 'water spiral' effect. Using blue and white but follows the same style of blending together as the grey hues. He has the same 'water spiral' pattern on his rump. A few scars cover his body, a 'cross' on his back left leg just above the water spiral pattern. A couple of smaller ones on his front left leg too. His side has four bold 'rib-like' markings running across it, running from different lengths;getting smaller as it nears his rump which are blue, outlined in the darkest shade of grey which come from his leg markings.
Face: Black fading up his muzzle, several small scars cross over this. Around his eyes are two black diamond, as if the diamonds were on their sides, markings. Inside the black diamonds, a blue thin line surrounds his eyes, fading out in to the black. His eye whites are yellow whereas his eyes are actually red/orange in colour.
Mane: Black & red.
Tail: Black & red.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks are the same colour as the respective markings on the legs. Right front, right back and left back all have the same colour hooves as the respective leg markings. His front left hoof has a shade of black running in to it but the bottom of the hoof is white.
Reference Image(s): Marking ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Unicorn horn - Black base colour. Red tipped expressing blood splatter/stained.
Scales: N/A
Other Notes: He has longer, tattered fetlocks.

Trading Post Items: No thanks.
Custom Items: V Edits - info below V

Mane - (Black & Red )Bangs - spiky, falling mostly in to his face. A break between them vaguely shows his eye peaking through.Two, long shaggy locks of hair fall at either side of his face. At the top of his hair, his mane is unusually shorter and wayward, reaching half way down his neck. From under the visible lock of hair that falls by the side of his face, hair reaches around his neck cutting off the short strands of hair. Under that loose stands fall under the scarf and peak out slightly at the bottom of it.

Tail - (Black & Red ) Long, floor length, shaggy. It's at different lengths all the way down, showing that it has been clawed by something quite a few times. Random strands of hair falls from it. A few laid on the floor.

Scarf - Long & black, wraps around his neck. The ends are tattered and torn, looking suspiciously like clawed hands.

Fetlocks - Longer, tattered/shaggy.

Reference Image(s) for Items: Edits

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Aiolos
Owner: Candle Wick Ghost
Breed: OC
Temper: Courageous
Mate: ~
Tag Background: 035 Dark lightening by King Inversitle.
Tag feather color(s): Match his markings? Otherwise CC.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed it myself (OC), lines from the ref image were also created by me.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:53 pm
RARE

The Watcher

Clockwork Hatter
Name: Clockwork Hatter
Dislikes: Disorder, spontaneous natures, chaos
Personality: Clockwork Hatter is a bright and cheerful stallion who loves to help others. He is always careful to make sure that he gets something from it also though. Always trying to stay on top of the gossip chain, Hatter loves to find out what is going on and is always ready to offer an opinion. He traveled with the Doctor on his way over from England and is quite the opposite of the eccentric stallion in some way but they still got along well. When they landed they parted ways, the Doctor moving south and Clockwork north with the promise to meet back up in a year and compare notes.

User Image The Soquili

Soquili Species:
Body Build: Regular w/ leg fluffs
Familiar: Cogs
Concept Origin: Hatter from Sci-fi's TV movie 'Alice' and the Gaian donation letter item: TM Machine wings
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Along the idea of the Gaian Time-Machine items... He has clockwork theme over his body, maybe a larger cog on his hip and 'joints' at his ankles and knees. I'm sure you can make him look 'steam punk-ish' For colours/pattern under the cog-look see here: [x] (though slightly darker and more chestnut) [x] (but with the legs fading to a lighter ginger/brown not black)
Face: He has dark eyes, and I'd like his expression to be a little more on the grinning side: [x]
Mane: Short tousled mane in a dark brown
Tail: His tail will be the short style in the same dark brown
Hooves/Fetlocks: Dark hooves, either brown or black, his fetlocks will end in a more golden copper on all but one of his legs.
Reference Image(s): Steampunk wings, Clockwork Hatter, [x] (though slightly darker and more chestnut) [x] (but with the legs fading to a lighter ginger/brown not black) Steam Punk horse, Statue, sketch, hat, cable idea (my com rooms have never looked that bad >_> ) [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Like the Gaian TM wings (just the wing part, not the block at the back) If you want to make his clockwork design on his body to radiate out from the base of the wings that might look nice.
Other Notes: While I'd like him to be wearing some steampunk inspired pieces, I'd like his body pattern to be a little more subtle to give the idea of being made out of clockwork.

Custom Items: Chains wrapped loosely around his shoulder and front leg, one loop has a 'pocket watch' hanging from it.
A scarf (kerchief, not knitted scarf) with a pattern like Hatter's shirt
I'd like him to be wearing Hatter's hat and to have steampunk style headphones around his neck over the kerchief. He will also have a steampunk cuff on his other leg (the one without the watch) and one around the leg without the copper fetlock.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above + [x]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Clockwork Hatter
Owner: Amirynth
Breed: Clockwork
Temper: Punctual
Mate: N/a
Familiar: Cogs
Tag Background: copper city
Tag frame color:
Silver and copper
Tag feather colors: Coppers and browns

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Lieutenant Alphia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:19 pm
SUPER RARE.

Soquili Species: Kiri'suti (Kirin/Ulun'suti)
Body Build: Draft (reg nose)
Concept Origin: WoW OC - Bloodelf Paladin
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Light tanned body with a few scars (Battle worn)
Face: Scar over his nose, his has the alt kirin forehead scales in the same gold as his back
Mane: 'Sephiroth style' In bright white
Tail: Tail blade with the top scales like the alt kirin scales
Hooves/Fetlocks: Alt kirin fetlocks and hooves
Reference Image(s): [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): The branched style of 'suti horns.
Wings: Spread style wings with scales (Can the alt kirin 'wing' scales be placed over the wing base) The wings are golden much like the scales. Can there be wisps of Light trailing from the tips?
Scales: Alt kirin scales in coppers and golds that continue down the top of his tail
Other Notes: If possible it would be awesome if you could show the Light (his element) in his scales and details.

Custom Items: Shoulder armor and leg braces (like the MLP) They are based off the Tier 11 paladin set and the shoulders are based off the Tier 11 warrior set.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [x] [x] [x]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nazurak D'artordia
Owner: Lieutenant Alphia
Breed: Sin'dorei
Temper: Rightious
Tag Background: [x]
Tag frame color: Dark purple + grey-blue
Tag feather color(s): One glowing white/yellow (the Light) the other either match the cert or him.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:22 pm
RARE

Edit Category: Moderate-Heavy
Soquili Species: Kirin (Not the alt. style)
Concept Origin: Pokemon - Mareep
WIP Needed? Yes, please!

Body: See Body reference for the colors/markings.
Face: Edited expression/eyes to appear more doe-like: example. Eyes will be a brown color.
Mane: Inspiration for mane: link. I like the fluffy, and slightly curly aspect to it. I want the length to be long, about knee length. Here's another reference for inspiration for fluffy and sheep-like mane: link. Also, please edit the tuft of the tail to match the fluffy/curly aspect of the mane. The hair should be a cream color like the wool of mareep.
Tail: Kirin tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kirin fetlocks. Cloven kirin hooves (black).
Reference Image(s):
Mareep
Doe Expression
Mane Inspiration 1 | Mane Inspiration 2
Body reference

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): No horn.
Scales: No scales.
Other Notes: I would like fluffier ears, if possible.

Custom Items: Collar with Bell: Link. Band with Ball attached: See Body Reference.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Collar with Bell | Body reference

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: To be decided!
Owner: Leez0rz
Breed: Kirin
Temper: Shy
Tag Background: Link

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:26 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Soquili Species: Draft Regular
Body Build: Draft with leg fathers ; No Roman Nose
Concept Origin: Arcanine ( I have checked to make Sure there isn't an Arcanine Female out there. ^^ )
WIP Needed? It would be nice, but not needed.

Body: Colored like an Arcanine!
Face: See Refs!
Mane: Very Poofy and wild. Like a Mohawk of sorts up top, and then long and poofy until about half way down her front legs.
Tail: Sorta of Short/Medium in Length. I want it to be poofy, and almost like she's in the middle of flicking it. I'd almost like it to look like an Arcanine tail, juts not an actually animal tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Legfeathers! Poofy draft horse legfeathers! ^^
Reference Image(s):
LONG Punk Hairstyle - This is kinda showing how I'd like it to poof out and be long. Probably about half way down her legs length wise?
Mohawk and Mohawk 2 - This is what I'd like her hair to be like on top, really messy like mohawk, and as it gets long, it'll look like the first style. 83 ( Basically I want it to be crazy and messy. X3 )
Another Hair Example - Even works for the tail! Sorta! I Do not want her tail to be like an animal's tail, simply a big poofy horse's tail. X3
Arcanine and Again - ARCANINE! 8D I'd like my Soquili's tail to resemble the Arcanine tail, so it would poof up, and then fall down all messy and cute like! I don't want it to be as long as her mane though. o 3o

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: I'd really love if she were a little extra poofy. But if that crosses into Mutant traits, then that's okay Any extra poofy ness around her legs would be great (look at Arcanine ref to get what I'm thinking about) If it would push into Heavy edits or Mutant. ^^

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Collar w/ Masterball and Goggles
Collar So you have something to hold onto as she races though the forest and such. |3 Collage will have a master ball for the tag. Because Arcanine is too cool for just a regular Poke'ball. |D
Goggles - Cause Arcanine's one of the fastest pokemon, and she has to protect her eyes from her hair when it's windy/she's running! I'd like then pushed back into her messy hair somehow. > w<

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Cinna
Owner: Leopleuradon
Breed: Arcanine
Temper: Passionate
Mate: None
Tag Background: I think I like 009~ Autumn Sunset. 83
Tag frame color: CC! Maybe a Brown or Red? ^^
Tag feather color(s): CC again! <3

Price: 350k for Draft Regular + 200k for Mod. Edits = 550k!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:45 pm
SUPER RARE.

Edit Category: Minor {though if colorist believes it's moderate, I will pay for that cost.]
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Default
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed?: Yes please.

Body: Well she had the fur coloring of a yellow lab. Her coloring included that of brown, white and golden yellow :] As far as what part of the body should be what color, please refer to the reference images.
Face: Coloring I'd like to mimic that of the reference images. Also, on the soquili's snout, I'd like there to be a dog's nose there. The color of the nose should be pick though be faded black at the bottom of the nose.
Mane: For her mane, I would like it to be a CC type of thing. I'd like the mane to be a combination of the two hairstyles found on the same picture. The length of the mane should be medium- I'm thinking to the shoulders- though the bottom curls can be a tad bit longer. Again, the mane is up to the colorist's best judgement though I'd like elements of the two hairstyles combined.
Tail: Again, tail is CC. However, she did have a curled tail that curled - kind of like this {warning horrible reference of tail} so perhaps the style of the tail could be something like that as well...
Hooves/Fetlocks: All four of her hooves I'd like to be white and move up to kind of being socks. All four of her feet had white socks on them :]
Reference Image(s):
Chloe/ 2/ 3/ 4/5/ 6 I have a lot more photos if you need more references :]
hairstyles

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/a
Wings: I would like the Style #1 wing set for her, please. As far as the coloring goes, perhaps they can have like a transparent look to them or like a really like clear color to them? I was thinking perhaps even a faint pastel rainbow color... Honestly, I'll leave that up to the colorist's better judgement.
Scales: n/a
Other Notes:
01. On her chest, I would like her to be a little more hair and it should be fluffier.
02. On her hindquarters, by the butt area, I would like there to be just a tad more fluffier hair there. She used to have a lot of butt hair there durning the heavy shedding seasons and it made for easy plucking. [yeah, I'm weird.]

Trading Post Items: n.a
Custom Items:
01. Around her neck, I'd like her to be wearing a collar with a bow that looks like this. [something she never had before but I think it would look cute on her soquili form and I love bows, dang it!] As far as coloring goes, I'd like it be lavender. Also, the crystal that is in the middle, instead of the shape being a circle, I'd like it to be a heart instead.
02. Coconut!
By Chloe's side, perhaps placed somewhere by her front legs, I would like my westie Coconut to be there. I had gotten Coconut when Chloe was around seven years old and it seemed as though Coconut instantly grew attached to Chloe; even though she wanted nothing to do with the little puppy. Eventually, Chloe warmed up to the fact that this visiter was now a permeant member of the household and they were friends since then! As far as what Coconut should look like, please just refer to the reference images; short westie cut, round adorable head, purple color, and her look can not be complete without two bows in her head! or maybe just one in the middle/ top knot. Either way would do just fine since she looks to wear bows xD. As far as design/color of bow, there is no particular design in mind and it can be up to you and doesn't really matter.
Bow around the neck
Coconut / Dat face / westie coat example 2 / collar design and coloring
will edit in references of Coconut later.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Chloe
Owner: Cowboy Peep
Breed: Mutt
Temper: Loyal
Mate: N/a
Tag Background: I'm tore between 040, 014, and 008. I suppose whatever the colorist thinks looks nice, then they can choose :]
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n.a
Other pet references: [x] [x]
~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Companionship
Justification for Domain Choice: This angeni is based off of my dog who had passed away. Dogs are known for their loyalty and companionship, and Chloe fit the bill in those categories. They are known for being 'man's best friend' and certainly, she was mine.

C o w b o y P e e p

JadedTiger22

Barton Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:04 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Soquili Species: Uncommon/Wind
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Manga - Dragon Knights
WIP Needed? - For hair only, if possible.

Body: I would like for him to have the pattern of the blue dun coat (1st ref) but lighter in coloration as seen in the 2nd reference. The hair should be darkest at the hooves, nose, and rear-end.
Face: If applicable, could he be given a softer expression? He never looks harsh/rough. Lavender eyes, with longer eyelashes.
Mane: Custom, snowy white/light silvery hair with lavender tints, as seen in the reference.
Tail: Custom, long and shaggy, like the hair.
Hooves/Fetlocks:Leg Feathers/Shaggy Hoove Hair, with lavender hooves.
Reference Image(s): Blue Dun & Icelandic Horse & Wings & Hair & Full Body

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: Wind - Type 1 (Original)
Scales: n/a
Other Notes: I really apologize for the lack of better references, but it's not a well known manga.

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Wings with a parchment colored scroll with red ink on one side and blue on the other (as shown in reference) and a few ruby red and sapphire blue bead work/prayer beads threaded around them and him. I'd like silver and teal/turquoise earrings, necklace, and double rear anklet similar to reference's jewelry.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Original Image ~~~ Rough Quest Image

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kharl the Alchemist
Owner: JadedTiger22
Breed: Youkai
Temper: Conniving
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: 011
Tag frame color: Indigo
Tag feather color(s): Lavender and Silver  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:04 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate?
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: World of Warcraft
WIP Needed? Not really, but you can share if you really want to. Doesn't make any difference to me.

Body: See ref
Face: See ref - But if you can get that little beard of his to look good, try. If not, don't worry about it :3
Mane: Bald
Tail: Cerynei tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: None/regular fetlocks. Hooves dark gray/black
Reference Image(s): Three views

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s)/Antlers: Same color as ref, can they be edited to also look like the ones in the ref? If that makes him a mutant, than the normal cerynei antlers are fine by me
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items: All items seen in the ref. I want the trinkets and wrappings hanging off both sides of his antlers, with a slight glow to them if possible. The wrappings around both his back legs and the same piece with the feathers on both his front legs.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Malorne
Owner: Mameha Otome
Breed: Ancient
Temper: Benevolent
Tag Background: The sanctuary of Malorne
Tag feather color(s): Same color as the items on his legs. One blue, one light purple

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial cosplay

Price: 650-750k  

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:08 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Soquili Species: Warhorse
Body Build: warhorse with an expression edit to something more friendly or cocky
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Transformers G1 movie
WIP Needed? yes please, would also like "unclothed" version

Body: yellow, orange, red, steel grey, dark steel grey-black
Face: steel grey
Mane: fiery red, orange, yellow see hair reference for style
Tail: medium fiery red, orange, yellow
Hooves/Fetlocks: front hooves steel grey, back dark steel grey-black both with fiery fetlocks matching the mane and tail
Reference Image(s): Roddy, Roddy again, really crappy ref by me, the red is to show edit placements not color, Hair

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: neck armor/collar: thick metallic piece with the Autobot symbol in red centered on his chest, greaves on forelegs to match the pipes/guns on his forearms and on the rear-legs to match his "boots" I'd like an item to reflect the fin/spoiler. I was thinking either a split cape or some type of extension to his armor. I'm fine leaving this CC or we can discuss options if he is chosen. Really a great deal of how the edits come together are CC. I did my best trying to visualize something with my ref but you know better how things would work on a Soq.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Autobot Symbol

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Hot Rodimus
Owner: Tygress Dream
Breed: Autobot Cavalier
Temper: headstrong
Mate:
Tag Background: this or CC
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]