Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
Gaia Goldies Giveaway + SHOP [on hold] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yukioitsuka

Devoted Sophomore

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:52 pm
Its so addicted bidding in the market OTL Now Im poor but happy scream thanking you very much again.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:27 am
Yuuki Xuan
Making money is very slow and especially zomg is confusing me, is there is a guide?
I actually haven't played zomg in agessss... but in one of the other threads Exrael has some links listed down:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23442103 3nodding it's slow earning money in the beginning but it picks up quickly toward the end, plus it's actually rather fun if you get the hang of it xd

yukioitsuka
Its so addicted bidding in the market OTL Now Im poor but happy scream thanking you very much again.
lol yush very addicting, and sure you're welcome heart  

-Elie-
Crew

Sparkly Bunny

22,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bab3_gurl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:35 am
I just started playing this again after discovering TM is closing down crying I`m pretty sad noww. One thing I`ll miss playing in tinier me is OLD MAID! Ilove that card game , it`s so fun! I think Gaia Shloud have it too! not much places you can play that game sad
Anyhow I don`t remember nor understand anything in this game no more. O.o they have quests. how do you do them. and how do you use this market thing. Can someone help me please. I don`t understand. I am going to miss tinier me.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:38 pm
bab3_gurl
I just started playing this again after discovering TM is closing down crying I`m pretty sad noww. One thing I`ll miss playing in tinier me is OLD MAID! Ilove that card game , it`s so fun! I think Gaia Shloud have it too! not much places you can play that game sad
Anyhow I don`t remember nor understand anything in this game no more. O.o they have quests. how do you do them. and how do you use this market thing. Can someone help me please. I don`t understand. I am going to miss tinier me.
about quests, most people will simply pick an item to aim for or make a dream avatar using tektek.org

But others who are more dedicated might start a quest thread in the charity forum to track their progress or ask for donations:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/f.28/

The marketplace tho isnt too hard to work even if it looks intimidating at first. You simply do a search for an item or description and a list of choices will pop up that you can buy or bid on. You can even sell stuff there yourself.  

-Elie-
Crew

Sparkly Bunny

22,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Valenore

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:12 pm
I gonna miss the pretty artworks and art shops in Tinierme, I was more a html person and not a bb code so this is going to be hard to remake my layout. Gonna really miss those great an artists in art bazaar sad No cute animoots! - I will only have artworks from Tinierme now sad  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:11 pm
-Elie-
bab3_gurl
about quests, most people will simply pick an item to aim for or make a dream avatar using tektek.org

But others who are more dedicated might start a quest thread in the charity forum to track their progress ir ask for donations:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/f.28/

The marketplace tho isnt too hard to work even if it looks intimidating at first. You simply do a search for an item or description and a list of choices will pop up that you can buy or bid on. You can even sell stuff there yourself.

Thank you for the help! and thank you for the 200k that's a lot. If i have any question have i ask here? Let how do you find said items that you want because there are probably plenty good ones, but hard to find or even be aware of them  

bab3_gurl

-Elie-
Crew

Sparkly Bunny

22,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:24 pm
Otakiru
I gonna miss the pretty artworks and art shops in Tinierme, I was more a html person and not a bb code so this is going to be hard to remake my layout. Gonna really miss those great an artists in art bazaar sad No cute animoots! - I will only have artworks from Tinierme now sad
Yush i will miss the great arts i got on TM! seriously! some were amaaaazing...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/eliechan/TM/chibielle-1.gif

Gaia does have animoots but they are rather limited and quite expensive. sweatdrop

bab3_gurl

Thank you for the help! and thank you for the 200k that's a lot. If i have any question have i ask here? Let how do you find said items that you want because there are probably plenty good ones, but hard to find or even be aware of them
yeah there are a billion items on Gaia... ok ok not really that much but it sure feels like a lot. i don't know most of the items myself, there's a lot i haven't kept up with. i just stalk the marketplace myself and then i can try on items and see how it looks. or if you see another person with an item you like you can click "View Equipped Items" on the list under their avatar and it should show you what items they are currently wearing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:47 pm
Well, I hope this isn't an inconvenience..
My thanks in advance for your kindness and generosity!  

Lucevia 2

Eternal Star

Valenore

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:27 pm
Quote:
-Elie-
Otakiru
Yush i will miss the great arts i got on TM! seriously! some were amaaaazing...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/eliechan/TM/chibielle-1.gif

Gaia does have animoots but they are rather limited and quite expensive. sweatdrop

These were my favorite artworks XD + wanted to show you a really cute one but couldn't find it D: ... And it's too late to commission eleven and bairu now ):
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=kaine+tinierme#/d30sl72
http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac149/suiss/Kaine.png

That sucks, animoots were easily traded in Tinierme :O Definitely going miss the trade system that was set-up... Just maybe they'll change their minds -- it's too late for me since I gave up my account after I heard the news.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:55 am
*Bark Bark* Well, you notice my avi is a wolf pup.. that explains the "Difference" from TM and Gaia. the Outfit doesn't just hide your character, it "transforms" it ^///^ heart  

RiriAngelmirror

Distinct Seeker

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

orangesushi

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:44 am
sweatdrop i've been gone & gifted away many things ever since i found tm... now that im back... i felt super lost crying
many things has changed... OTL  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:05 pm
I have a question that I'm lost on. What this -> Sacred Key???  

yukioitsuka

Devoted Sophomore

Gomashu

Spiritual Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:37 pm
*staring at all cute/cool avi*

( ~ * {*)~

I'm new here but I kinda understand everything. Except the wish list problem D|  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:20 pm
Dance, Magic Dance /o/
Jump, Magic Jump o
Put that baby spell on me
Slap that baby, make him free!

> w<)/(>v <  

TripleCritical

Noble Explorer

-Elie-
Crew

Sparkly Bunny

22,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:38 pm
yukioitsuka
I have a question that I'm lost on. What this -> Sacred Key???
i 'think' it has to do with booty grab. If you find a chest or something you wont be able to open it without a key.

Ilvias: labyrinth!!

Otakiru: those are so awesome! eek  
TinierMe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas