Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] A Wild Class Appeared! - Page 6! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:35 am
"Visiting locations that have been guarded by the inhabitants is a little bit more complicated than a normal trip. It requires me making contact and getting permission to go there.

But if that goes well, then it is possible. Otherwise, I can't force my way into anywhere that doesn't want us."

Wyntre IceBlade

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:16 am
Canon listened attentively as Elk spoke at length on his travels, and the various lands that didn't sound like they should exist. Yet he insisted they did, and not only that, but that she could visit them! Canon's brain was filled with questions. She was paralyzed by them, since she couldn't seize on one to start with. So, she remained quietly sitting at her desk, single eye widened to comic proportions, all her focus on the Professor as he bantered with the other students.

When the map made it's appearance, however, Canon quickly shook off the questions, so that she could take a closer look. It almost brought a pang of homesickness, to see her home delta reduced to just a few lines on the paper, and she placed her small black dot there with an odd reverence. She'd thought Amityville was huge, yet here was an enormous map with so many little crinkles and islands to see. One of the latter caught her attention, and Canon put a small red dot there.

As she turned to go back to her desk, a question finally gained priority and Canon turned to Elk.

"Is there a place where there's a lot of poisons?" she asked, tail curling about with curiosity.

Updated Map

demon_pachabel

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:09 pm
Mei scrunched her nose at Alex. "Yea well, when your elders pick up dismembered hands that fall out of no where you start to question."

Her attention was now fully on the map that the professor had displayed. Once the previous student had marked on it, she grabbed a snake pen and nearly danced up to the map. Scribbling down an 'M' with a <3, cause home is where the heart is, where her home was located. Perhaps not as far away as some of the students but it was still a fair distance.

Now, it took her a moment to really decide where to put the second mark. Until finally she placed it at the very top of the map. Satisfied she glided back to her seat and flopped into her chair. Her big sleeves billowing around her until she smoothed them down.

Seussi

I'm the map I'm the map I'm the map!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:29 pm
Zee Oddwyn

Canon's question was answered with a great degree of enthusiasm. "Like perhaps a town that does nothing but work as a grand apothecary?" he inquired, sitting on his knees in front of her desk and resting his chin in his palms on top of it like an excited child. "Would that be the kind of thing you would like?"  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:51 pm
Canon's face lit up in an excited grin at Elk's suggestion.

"YES!" she cried, hopping to her feet in her chair. She placed her hands on the desk and leaned in until her antennae could reach out and trace the contours of Elk's mask. "Yes, exactly that! Is there such a town? I'd like to go! What are the people like there? Are they known for any poison I might be familiar with?"

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:35 pm
Zee Oddwyn

He didn't seem to mind the mask-investigation. In fact, if she was so inclined she could poke inside of the eye-holes even..

[[If she does]]

There is a lack of...anything, actually, beyond the eye-hole. Huh.

"I went to such a place once. It was full of plants, and the inhabitants all walked around wearing masks over their noses and mouths. Some worked in buildings that required even a mask over their eyes to keep them from burning from pollen, the air all smoke-y and it smelled rather nice, actually." There was sort of a dreamy sigh to follow this - nostalgia.

"Very pleasant people, however. Supply their visitors with masks so they can go from place to place to find what they need. I have a plant in my office I got when I was there. I could show it to you sometime." There was an enormous grin implied in the way he spoke.

"I'm not sure what poisons you're familiar with, but I'm sure you'd become familiar with a lot more of them."

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:38 pm
Jack literally spent about five minutes looking over the map as everyone got up to mark it, tail swishing behind him. Not knowing your parents meant not knowing where you were from, usually, so staring down the map, he tapped his chin lightly as he heard the answer from the teacher, giving the man a wild grin, a hand lightly tapping the mask at his hip. "Age old curses are a problem-child at times, aren't they. But the riches would be worth it." He answered, awarding him with a youthful grin.

Grabbing the black marker, he bent down a bit to scribble what he could in the middle of the ocean south of Halloween town, figuring it was obscure, but obvious enough as is, before capping the pen to offer up to Tomoko. "You'll have to forgive me for my lack of specific where-abouts. I went with the best I could think of." He offered up, before allowing the next student take the wheel.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:09 pm
As Canon's antennae roamed over the mask, one slipped into an eye hole, but strangely encountered no resistance. Elk didn't even seem to react, but Canon nevertheless withdrew her antennae, satisfied with investigation of the mask.

She listened as he described this wondrous place with rapt attention. The news that Elk had an honest to Jack actual plant from the place had the Skark quivering with excitement. Seriously quivering. Her desk started to vibrate across the floor. The Professor should probably be careful of his elbows falling off of the desk.

"After class?" she asked, hopefully.

demon_pachabel

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:35 am
He just moved with the desk as it vibrated.

"Certainly. Just come by my office whenever and I'll introduce you to Florence." Because clearly naming plants was not strange at all. Especially not potentially-poisonous ones you left on your desk for any student to touch.

Somehow he had a feeling this one was going to want to steal her away, though.....

-----

Tomoko took the markers from Jack, carefully dotting near the ocean with black, before closing her eyes and just randomly dabbing the red onto the page.

There.

"Not your fault. You get to go on adventures. You should have just circled the whole map and put 'RIGHT HERE'."

Zee Oddwyn

Nerpin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:31 pm
More than pleased with the answer he got, Etzer took the book and flipped through it happily, giving a happy smile to the Professor.

"Thank you." And he meant it, as he carefully looked through the book.

He glanced to Serafina, the corners of his lips twitching as his grin widened. "My dear, if you wanted to come and look at my books, all you had to do was ask." He winked at her, and went back to the book Elk had lent him, not waiting for a reply.

He took the map and happily put a small blue dot where he was from, passing it along.

A chance to talk about his home? Marosa cringed. On one hand, he was happy about where he'd lived. On the other hand... memories surfaced that he didn't want to remember.

Taking the map, he took a green marker and scribbled in the entirety of where he was from, closing his eyes and shoving the paper away. He wasn't too keen on going home.

Seiana_ZI

Halloween Map updated!

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:02 am
Dear?

Serafina's eyes narrowed slightly, at that, biting down on her lip in an attempt to stop herself from rudely speaking back. No no, don't make a bad impression. He might have been important. There was no need to anger him and end up on his bad side... oh hell, he called her dear. She did not like being called dear, especially when the person wasn't dear to her. Using stupid pet names her a**--

"I am not your dear." She sniped, in turn, crossing her arms under her chest and turning her attention away from Etzer before she launched herself over the table. This anger was no good. Anger was no good. Right. No anger. She glanced up to the map instead.

There seemed to be no clustering ... she had to wonder how Professor Elk would choose where they were going. No matter! She was excited either way.

And of course the one calling her dear used a special blue marker. Serafina snorted under her breath.

Kanth
I don't think she likes Etzer very much. XDD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:53 pm
Etzer turned to her again, amusement in his blue eyes. "That's alright, my dear," Now he was using it on purpose, thanks to her attitude, "But where I come from, it's a term of endearment." Oh, oh, the puns were terrible.

From the way the edges of his lips were twitching, one could definitely tell that Etzer was enjoying the banter.

Seiana_ZI
He's a spoiled brat, so no worries 8D Feel free to hit him, etc etc. Sometimes he needs it.

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:35 pm
Elekereth stepped back to look at the map thoughtfully, crossing his arms and tilting his head to the side. Then to the other. Then back to the other again.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Well! It looks like I'm going to have a lot of ground to cover!" he actually sounded excited about this as he looked at the marks, picking up a green marker and making a very large green dot in the center of the main continent, practically grinning behind his mask.

Whatever the dot meant, he didn't say, instead turning back to the class.

"For right now, that's all I have for you. You're free to continue investigating all the nice things I'm putting away in here, or you can come find me in my office later.

In fact, I'd be thrilled if you came to my office later and gave me at least one kind of place you'd like to visit before my next class."

He clapped his hands together loudly once. "But beyond that, today's session was meant for me to get to see your faces, let you ask me some questions, and get some information on how to progress from here on out. I know that isn't the most exciting thing right now, but all adventures have to start somewhere."

He made a broad gesture with his arms. "For now, that is all. You're free to mark up the map as you leave, if you haven't already, on your way out, and I hope to have more exciting things to offer you next time we see each other."

THIS CLASS IS DISMISSED!

And it counts for double points! Oh snaps!

So that means:

+4 for participating
+2 for marking the map (YOU CAN STILL DO THIS UNTIL SATURDAY, JANUARY 19th!)
and
+2 for going to Elk's office and filling out a sheet on where your student would like to visit before the end of January! (As this will help me plan the next classes :3 )

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:26 pm
Serafina's eyes narrowed. Really? Did this ... boy ever stop?!

No, no, she wasn't going to encourage him. If she continued, he would only continue. After all, he was enforcing the 'dear' because she was angry about it, right? There was no reason why he would put so much pressure on those horrific puns. Under the mask, her mouth flattened a bit, lip tucking under as she bit down on it. So help her, she was going to launch across the desk and flip his desk over. Yes. That would work. Maybe he'd stop calling her a dear.

No, no, she had to be polite. She couldn't imagine Professor Elk would take very well to her acting out in his class. This wasn't the right setting for that. It really never was, until this stupid frost demon actually did something. Huffing under her breath, she snapped her eyes back over to Professor Elk as he attempted to understand just what had ended up on the board.

Green dot?

What did that mean? Was that where they were going to go?

Wondering what the green dot meant, she placed the field trip permission sheet on his desk--signed--and wandered off to go to his office to write down what she was personally interested in.

Of course, that wasn't before strolling by Etzer, snapping two fingers to point to her eyes, and turning them to point at him, glaring mildly. Then, she bowed her head to the Professor and walked out like nothing had happened.

Kanth
She's watchin' 'chu~

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:17 pm
Well, that had been just about the most painless class he could have imagined. Slowly picking up his satchel, as if he didn't quite believe they were really getting off so easily, he looked at the map again, making a mental note of the general areas everyone had marked, then looking curiously, once again, at the green dot the Professor had so mysteriously drawn onto it.

Maybe...I'll get the homework done and turned in now, before I forget about it.. Making a small face - he doubted his answer was going to be particularly helpful, in regards to the class as a whole - he made his way, slowly, towards the door, already pondering his response. At least there'd been no mention of grading their efforts...

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff