Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:56 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"Okay then." Lewis said cheerily and headed off to the gym.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:57 pm
Shiningdragon21
"So then with the training are we going to let the den mother be the crash test dummy in a way to see just what the kids can do" Brink asked as he shook himself off. He had gotten a small chance to changed after his workout and had donned a pair of sweat pants and a cut off red T-shirt. "I don't really mind doing it that way but if that's the case I plan to defend atleast" he smirked looking at the two justice league members.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:58 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"So what? Come at you like you're a supervillain again?" Lewis asked happily as he stretched his arms and legs to avoid cramping up. Most people overlooked that, though he guessed that people like Superman didn't get cramps, or did they?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:59 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Have them come at you one at a time. We'll see how they work as a team on their first mission, but for now we want to see what they can do, as you said. It's easier to see each of their abilities when they're working alone," Snow Raven said. "Who goes first is your call, Brink."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:00 pm
Shiningdragon21
"Alright then that works for me" Jacob said stepping out to the middle of the gym floor. Giving it a few taps from his shoe he judged the max weight it could be taken to. He would rather not have to listen to the other's if he ends up damaging the gym again. He has done it so many times now he lost count. "Right then archer girl your up first" he said looking at the only one with a bow of the three. He didn't know her name or currently really care figuring he would take time to learn about them later.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:00 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng walked into the gym with his hands in his pockets. "So this is the team?" He said standing next to the other league members. "I had to see who made it...they look kinda scruffy Snow." He said chuckling as he looked at Snow Raven.

A man walked into a museum filled with people. He wore a large trench coat and sun glasses. "Excuse me miss...where would you find the items donated by heroes?" He asked a young woman who pointed towards a fall. "Thank you." He said and bowed abit before heading down the hall with a smirk on his face.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:01 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

"It's just Archer," she said, taking a blunt-headed arrow from her quiver, nocking it to her bow, and releasing in one smooth movement.

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"This is only their first day, Feng. Two of them hadn't even met the others before today," Snow Raven replied. "We haven't even given them their first mission yet."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:03 pm
Shiningdragon21
"Don't hold back against me" Brink said standing there. As the arrow hit within his gravity range it suddenly dropped rapidly hitting the ground about a foot infront of him as he started to walk towards the girl slowly gravity around him starting to fluctuate making it harder to get one of the girl's arrows to hit it's mark. He was doing it to train her accuracy under difficult odds. He didn't plan to go on the offensive at all and stopped with his gravity field about a foot infront of the archer. "If you don't I won't even think of giving you a passing grade" he laughed a smirk on his face. Outside of Crow the other's didn't know much about his powers and he never was one to train with an audience so he doubted if the girl knew about his force powers or not.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:04 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer's eyes narrowed. She pushed off the ground and flipped over the gravity field, shooting off three more blunt-headed arrows at Brink from above and landing in a crouch by the arrow he'd stopped. She nocked it to her bow and shot again.

((The arrows I'm talking about look like the fourth one from the right.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:05 pm
Shiningdragon21
Twisting Brink dodged the first two that with the extra gravity slammed harder into the ground. Lifting his hand up he grabbed the last arrow down the shaft before throwing it to the ground at Archer's feet as she landed. "Good use of the enemies natural powers but don't think that gravity control is the limit" Brink said he was honestly impressed at the girl tho he was not impressed by her attempt to jump over him. He had not bothered to extend his gravity field fully in all directions wanting to see more what the girl could do. "I wouldn't suggest you flipping over me again tho" he said with a bit of a smile returning into his defensive stance. His gravity field extended fully in the orb around him fluctuating it rapidly between several times more then earth gravity and zero within moment's of stabilizing. "Your straight forward attacks aren't always going to work on someone that has experience try again and show me something else" Brink said to her waiting to see what she could do.
(Not gonna be that easy to do for a newbie to get hte upper hand.)

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:05 pm
((Archer's not quite a newbie. Like Lewis and Rainer, she's worked with the heroes a few times.))

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

She returned the arrow to her quiver and pulled out another, subtly hitting a pressure sensor on the fletching as she let it go. Within a foot of Brink's gravity field, it exploded, putting a wall of smoke between them. When it cleared, Archer wasn't there. She'd flipped into the air, using the smoke screen as a distraction, and aimed a kick at Brink's shoulder from above and behind him.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:06 pm
Minnta Aloripma
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster watches the fight, trying to come up with someway to fight when it was her turn. All she had to work with was her illusions and she had no fighting experience or training whatsoever.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:07 pm
Shiningdragon21
When the smoke went up Brink closed his eyes as was the case many times his vision was all but useless at this point. He could still faintly hear the girls movements around him tho it was muffled by the others in the gym. Exhaling brink thightened up as his muscles flexed to lessen the strike that was coming. Hitting gravity had returned to normal as he took the strike barely seeming to barely feel it as he twisted jumping away from the girl with a smile. "Want to go hand to hand then? Still not going to go on the offensive tho" he chuckled again drawing into a defensive stance that had almost no openings.
(Good thIng he's not going offensive.)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:08 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng chuckled. "Relax Snow.....I know they have far to go." He said crossing his arms watching Archer. He put his hand to his chin and started to think as he studied the movements of the two.

The man approached a display with a large glass case on a stand where a large glass diamond with 4 other diamonds inside of it sat. "ahhh...there it is." He said as he squatted and put his hand on the ground. "Ice age." He whispered as the floor froze before ice walls sealed off the exits. He smirked as he stood back up and looked at the object in the case.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:09 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer landed in a crouch. "Always act, never react. Control the situation," she whispered to herself. It was something she'd been told many times training under her grandmother's watchful eye. She watched Brink carefully, looking for an opening where she could strike, but the Leaguer was guarding himself closely.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff