Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:02 pm
I blinked at her when she ranted at me, and after she stormed out my eyes got big and they started to water. But... fire... It...

I got up and slowly walked out of the room, head hung low. Fire destroys... But fire could be used to create, right? To melt metal or solidify clay? All I did was play with a candle flame...

Head low I walked back in the direction of my room. Life just wasn't going my way I guess... My thoughts went back to the inferno. Had someone tried to kill me? I must be really good at pissing people off...

I kept walking and eventually found myself walking outside. I wandered past a young woman with long black hair that had a slight purplish hue. She smelled of earthy magic, like stone. I stopped and looked back at her, my eyes a dull grey color to match my depressed mood.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:51 pm
(Hey sorry I went so long without posting. I'm visiting my family this week and I don't like making it a habit to be distracted online when I should be spending time with them. but seeing as to how I don't want to let you guys go too long without an air master...)

Jake jumped when he saw the first paper airplane land on his desk. OF COURSE Xavier would try to bail out the new girl. He thought to himself as he watched more and more airplanes land on his desk. When he was finally sure that the last one landed he picked one up and looked at it. "Okay first order of busniess is to see how far along you guys are." He said out loud. "And what better way to do that than to take you guys outside where we have the most space to go and pla-I mean erm...practice our skills. Now follow me to the place I have designated as our training ground for today." He said as he walked outside the door trusting that Xavier and Cassandra would follow. He walked over to a large open meadow. Earlier in the day he placed up some excercises, some tables with houses of cards to knock over, a ball to roll, an occasional pole, randomly placed piles of stuff. "Okay so basically I just want you to practice the powers you should be able to do. Manipulating the wind to your advantage, summoning spirits, lightning, minor twisters, levitation, flight, yadda yadda yadda." Jake explained when he saw that they were both there and that they diddn't get seperated. "Now don't worry whether or not you can do it perectly. This is just my way of seeing what you can do and how far along you are. Now Cassandra I know you're new so I don't expect you to do everything I have just explained. I just mostly want you to practice your wind mulipulation and maybe levitation if you managed that already." He said thinking that Cassandra would be worried about failing this exercise. He then turned his attention back to them both. "Now I don't give instructions or tell you how to go about this. I like to leave that part entirely up to you guys. However, if either of you decide you have a question about something or some tips or advice I will be over there," he pointed to a tree about 8 yards away, "and I will gladly help you in anyway I can. Now get to it!" He finished. He then proceeded to head over to the tree he pointed to, sit down and lean against the tree, and watched Xavier and Cassandra practice with their powers.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:26 pm
Xavier listened to the professor as they went outside and listened to his small little lecture that he gave. Xavier turned to Cassandra as the Master walked away "What can you do so far? Im already good with the basics and Intermediate. So i can help in anyway" he said with a smile as he put his hands in his long coat.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:53 pm
Besides a few new sprouts here and there, everything was still as he remembered it. This was why he loved the forests. It was always so peaceful and time seemed to stand still. If only this was what the world was actually like. Living in a place like this, one could easily fall into the illusion that the world was at peace. Sometime it was nice to forget about one's problems. Zane had made his way to a spot that he often came to when he lived here. It was the oldest tree in the area and it towered over the others around it. He sat on one of the branches just above the canopy of the forest. He could see the top of the Academy over the trees. If only this peace was the truth of the world. If only this illusion of peace was the reality.  

uilenyk

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:18 pm
((Sorry been Suuuuuper busy. :/))

Maverick smirked as he dodged a few of the streams and got hit by one or two of them. He watched as she rose the water underneath his platform. He smirked as he flicked his wrist. In between the two platforms a minor whirlpool has spawned. The platform began to rotate swirling around the edge of the whirlpool. "How is your balance my student?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:32 pm
Edward Faulkner walked towards the huge University, holding his breath a little. All right, Ed, lets try not to mess this one up..he thought as he counted the steps to the door. His duffle bag strap was cutting into his shoulder, considering it had been a long walk. He switched arms and reached for the door. Just keep cool and small, and no one will notice you. Just go to the office and get your room, and hope that you don't have a roommate. He took a deep breath, and opened the door. He looked around, and had a feeling that something was going down. He saw a sign that said "Office" and went to get his room assignment.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:46 pm
Yui teetered a bit, but found her balance once again. She wasn't planning on falling in and if at any time she was about to fall, she could just fly up. She was a fairy after all. "Just fine..." she replied as she tried to calm the water near her to keep herself from moving. She then sent two streams of water at his head, faster than the ones before. She expected him to dodge them and when he does, she'll pull them back to hit him from behind.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:40 am
Jake had secretly manipulated the wind to blow in his direction from Xavier and Cassandra. He took special care to make sure that it wasn't strong enough for either of them to physically feel. He did it partly to test their ability to sense the air around them as well as their ability to pay attention so that they notice any changes in it. For a wind user the wind is a very helpful ally. By paying attention to how it moves one can tell if an unwanted house guest is coming or leaving up to a mile(1.7 kilometers) away. They can also manipulate the air to blow towards them and in this way they can hear a secret and private conversation from up to 10 yards(9.144 meters) away. For that purpose is the other reason why Jake manipulated the wind. He wanted to hear any possible exchanges between Xavier and Cassandra. Xavier showed great promise as an air user and great potential. Should he ever be chosen by Roc to be a master he will need to know how to pass on his knowledge in a way that everyone under his supervision will be able to understand. This excersize, while a lil different from Jake's usual teaching methods, is a perfect way to get an understanding on what Cassandra needs to learn, the best ways to teach Cassandra how to use the gifts given to her, as well as how prepared Xavier will be to teach should Roc deem(?) him worthy of being a master.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:15 pm
Ed started walking through the halls, trying to get a feel for the new place he would be living. He started to go into classrooms, and found one with candles. "This place looks promising..." he said to himself, venturing in.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:35 pm
[[So sorry! I'm back now! <3333 Don't hate me! XD]]

As Aizith stood there, thinking about her future in the university and what her Master was planning, she looked around nervously. Where had her Master gone? She looked around, stepping out of her day dream and spotting a girl nearby. She looked quite upset. Her bright red hair shone in the sun, but her eyes seemed dull like stones.She could sense the flames that burned in her soul.

"Are you alright?"
Aizith muttered, stepping closer to her. "Are you lost? Are you new here? Can I help in anyway? I'm Aizith by the way."

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:44 pm
Maverick smiled at his student as he watched her teeter and regain her balance. He easily dodged the water coming for his head as he quickend up the whirlpool just slightly at the same time. He wondered how the other masters were doing with their students right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:57 pm
Just as expected, Yui pulled the water back to try and hit him from behind. At the same time she made a water tendril come up from the side and wrap around his leg in hopes to pull him down before she ends up in the water herself from the way the whirlpool was moving. She had widened her stance a bit to keep herself from falling.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:38 pm
Sera stands in front of the university, completely lost.

She is supposed to go to the fire house and stay there as an assistant teacher, but she always walked back to the same place.
"Maybe I should ask someone..." She thought to herself and sighed.
It's impossible, she definitely cannot go talk to people, it's too much of an effort.

Since she can't do anything at the moment, she decided to just walk around sightseeing. A little reprieve before work shouldn't take so long...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:58 am
Ed sat down in the middle of the room, focusing on the smell of the candles. He took deep breaths in and out, letting his mind wander. He was perfectly still, which is something that most people wouldn't believe possible. But the candles did something to his klutzy brain..it calmed him.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:10 am
Sera wandered around the outside of the university, passing through gardens. Looking up, the university stands up tall and proud. Above the university is the sun, the light pierced Sera's eyes and radiated it's heat.

Heat... Oh wait....

She had forgotten one of the simplest senses of the Dragonkin, the ability to sense heat. She despised her own race, therefore shutting off anything related to them, except her second pairs of ears of course, that would require surgery. Some senses she deemed unnecessary and forgotten while some the most useful. She only uses it if she needs to. Now is the time.

The half Dragonkin closed her eyes, imaging the feeling of heat and the reason why Dragonkin has this sense...then she started to feel.

She distinguished between body heat of living creatures and fire. The fire house must be a place where a lot of fire gathers, and she found it. Though the energy seems to be spots of heat like tiny little flames gathered into one place...

She quickly walked to the source, into the university. She found a room full of candles and a figure sitting in the middle of it.

She took a deep breath to speak "Sorry, are you the headmaster of the fire house?" she said shakily.

((The OP said he was too busy to add my profile, so I'll post here in the meantime so you can interact with me. I'll delete it when he updates ^ ^))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff