Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[ CLASS ] Far From Home, and Left Behind (Gym + Trip) Fin 19 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:03 pm
Shun had kept a straight face this entire time. So it was really hard to tell if he was teasing her or what. Was he ever not serious? The world may never know.

"If you say so."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:06 pm
Xiu took on a similar expression to Shun's. Apparently she had picked it up at some point between the time she had met him and now.

"Yes. I do say so."

Kaiyumi

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:10 pm
He made a good point. I have often second guessed any decisions to join events that occur at this school, based on previous experiences. I can't really explain why I keep coming. Her eyes thinned mischievously. Perhaps we are just gluttons for punishment, you and I. She turned to listen to Sammy's opinion, but it was just vague enough that it didn't quite make sense to her. She cocked her head, and her eyes clouded with curiosity at Sammy's words, but before she could ask for clarification, she felt the gentle touch of Malodore brush against her mind intimately, and she took a deep, inhaling breath before seeking it out with her gaze.

Her expression lit up helplessly the moment she saw it. She couldn't begin to fathom how lovestruck she looked when Malodore arrived, and that was for the best, because it would probably embarrass her and make her withdraw. She lifted her hand, and wiggled her fingers happily at the plague doctor.

Its presence helped her understand what Sammy was saying, just a little bit. I suppose, in the end, it might be worth it.

Smerdle
Miliardo Kason
Sosiqui

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:26 pm
The pricolici looked towards Mal, tilting her head slightly. She offered it a small wave back, before she looked away and rested her chin back in her palm, ears flicking back as she felt Sammy's eyes glance towards her.

Stop looking at me, stop looking at me, stop looking at me.....

Sosiqui

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:35 am
"Do you really think Rosita is a beauty?" Terra asked Roch, feeling more proud of her weapon now. She had always thought it a bit strange when she saw other reapers on the television. But--

"Rosita is jackin gorgeous," Roch told her firmly. "She's an electric violin, shaped like a two headed axe, and now that her edge ain't so dull, she should be considered the prettiest of the Scythe weapons--except for Desiree, of course." He had to catch himself on that one. "Course, she's probably not going to have as big of an impact as Desiree--"

They were getting into weapons talk, it was best to stop them now.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:03 am
"Mrrr . . . Hey." He offered sibling zombies a better smile than he managed for Red, letting the plush sit on his leg. "Ready for fieldtrip?" A metallic clang to the right startled him, and he was half raised by the time he realized it was Aymet that had slithered by him. He looked about as good as Mort did, but the zomboil noticed something was off more than just the mask donning.

Something was poking through Aymet's arms: black shards.

Mort frowned. "You, ah, alright there, Aymet?" Were they the source of his discomfort?

Seussi

LOLTERNATIVE

Astarael

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:24 pm
"Hm," he murmured in agreement, lips creeping up at their corners as he returned Sammy's fistbump. Once upon a time, he had joined in for the promise of adventure. Now he was beginning to think he only went places to show whatever was out there that Halloween wasn't scared of it. They were not to be messed with. At least his subconscious seemed to think so.

"Guess we gotta keep defendin' th' place now that we've started." He huffed a brief laugh out of his nose and turned to face Red, leaning forward and propping his elbows on his knees. It was nice that all he was going to have to worry about today was gym.

Miliardo Kason

Nio Love

got some stuff to do tonight so feel free to talk around him and leave him there when things get started aw yeah heart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:47 pm
More and more students began to file in. Red paid less attention to the clipboard and more to the students who filed in. Some were familiar faces, their glances towards her met with a steady gaze and nod of recognition. Those she had not yet met before were given a measuring look as she mentally recalled student applications, matching students to pictures and names from their applications.

When Mort came in and waved at her using the small Red plush, he had his full attention. Not on him, but what he held. She wanted one. A stray thought to confiscate it from him crossed her mind, quickly quashed by recalling finding one in her mailbox courtesy of the K9 club. Providing a certain fossegrim didn't run off with it, it should be safe at her home. Maybe. And hopefully dry too, come to think about it.

Red stood up. "Who said anything about a field trip?" She asked loudly, catching on to what Mort said. "Unless you are requesting a trip to the field to run a lap," she added thoughtfully, "Which you may take. However, as I am about to begin you may take it after class."

"I am going to begin the briefing. I am loathe to repeat myself, so be sure to listen. If you are the type to take notes, now would be a good time to pull out a piece of paper and something to write with. I am going to go over something some of you are familiar with. To others, this will be new."

The werewolf turned her back to the students as she erased the board, preparing to write something on it.  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:31 pm
Shun just shrugged at Xiu's response, then turned back to Terra and Roch as they went on about their weapons. Terra's weapon did sound interesting from the description. However, while he didn't say it, he did have a certain amount of bias for his own blades. Nothing would beat them in his eye.

Hearing Red speaking up again, his attention shifted towards the front of the class. Briefing.. hm? He raised an eyebrow at the term use there. What exactly was in store for them here? There was also the matter about her hint regarding dealing with something a few of them were already familiar with. Which... could be a number of different things.

He soon frowned a bit as the professor began to get ready to write stuff down. He could take mental notes just fine... but he was probably going to miss stuff on the board. And so he nudged Xiu lightly. Maybe she could repeat stuff written.. because he knew what he saw scribbled down was not going to be reliable.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:09 pm
Red did not stand at the blackboard for long. She only had two words to write, after all. The professor stepped back from the board after she wrote on it, crossing her arms and standing next to it while watching the students for their reactions.

Jericho Bloodbane

"It has come to my attention that a student by the name of Jericho Bloodbane has been confined in enemy territory for several moons now. I am further disappointed that no effort to recover him has been noted, however given his unusual circumstances it is understandable as Jericho is heavily inflicted with Insanity."

She uncrossed her arms and began to pace. "Some of you are unfamiliar with Insanity. Consider yourself lucky. Insanity is an affliction that affects your very core, your Fear and essence itself. It corrupts you from within, twisting you into a mere shadow of what you were. You have no recollections of who you are. The only thing that matters is to go Home."

Red paused, watching them carefully. "Do not worry if you do not understand it. It is something that needs to be... experienced in order to fully understand it, as your more experienced peers may tell you. Fortunately today you will not have to worry about it."

Her fist struck the board, raising a cloud of dust. "Aside from being trapped within hostile territory, Jericho has been afflicted with Insanity for several moons. I have had it for much longer, however my own circumstances are vastly different. I highly doubt there is any Fear left within him. It is very likely that he is in a fragile state, one that if disrupted may cause him to be lost. Permanently."

"While my teaching methods include being killed and killed again in order to drill it into you how not to die, death outside of Amityville is not to be taken lightly," Red continued sternly. "Amityville has enough countermeasures and pumpkins to ensure that those who are dissipated while on school grounds have little to no chance of something going wrong. Outside? There is no telling." Her eyes settled on a cluster of students in particular. "If you wish to learn more, there are some among you who have also experienced this first hand."

"To return to the present," Red continued briskly, "I have a plan that will be used to recover Jericho. The actual recovery is not part of class. None of you will be exposed to his Insanity unless you volunteer for that portion. Instead, there is much preparation to do."

Red held her hands out, gesturing to the air around her. "This world is made up of Fear, from yourselves to the benches to the very air you breathe. This Fear is generated from the Human World. The more humans we scare, the more frightened they are, the more Fear they produce. Around this time of year, however, Fear is not as prevalent. Humans instead create an excessive amount of Joy, the emotion that makes up Christmasland. We are going to use this emotion, this Joy to stabilize Jericho."

Red turned to the board, allowing the students time to murmur among themselves as she worked. When finished she turned face them, silencing them with a glare. "Our objection today will be to go into Christmasland. There, you will climb trees and help gather pieces of Joy. This will be your task for today."

She paused, then sighed. "If that was too much information for all of you to absorb, then today we're going to climb trees and harvest candy in Christmasland. Before you may go there is mandatory paperwork you need to fill out. If you are interested, please come to me to grab the paperwork, fill it out, then return it to me."

Red reached under her cloak and pulled out a stack of papers. Just looking at the papers was enough t create a sense of wonder and excitement. There was a sense of anticipation in those papers, and any that felt like sniffing them would realize that they smelled like peppermint.

The Paperwork:

[quote="Marushii"]
[size=16][color=darkgreen][b]CHRISTMASLAND TEMPORARY PASS[/b][/color][/size]

[b]Your Full Name:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Subspecies:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Have you visited Christmasland previously?[/b] Yes/No
[b]If yes, please describe your experience:[/b]

[b]Have you been attacked by a member of Christmasland before?[/b] Yes/No

[b]Have you attacked a member of Christmasland before?[/b] Yes/No

[b]Please describe your reason for coming into Christmasland:[/b]

[b]Please note how long your stay will be:[/b]

[b]Have you ever been convicted of a crime?[/b] Yes/No

[b]If yes, please describe:[/b]

[b]Please declare any and all goods you are bringing into Christmasland:[/b]

[b]Please declare any and all goods you are taking from Christmasland:[/b]

[b]Have a wonderful JOYful day![/b]

[/quote]

The OOC

Class will be a fieldtrip into Christmastown, and class credit will be given once the task there has been completed.

You can still join in! Once the fieldtrip begins, signups will be closed however!

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:49 pm
The smell of peppermint made him sick, Roch thought, making a face and digging around in his pocket. He pulled out a black handkerchief that didn't look like he blew his nose on it, and tied it around his neck in a casual manner before taking the sheet. "This is gonna take a while t'fill out..." he said, seeing a few of the questions. Then he laid down on the gym floor, pulled out a pen, and started writing... and writing... and writing more. It was probably the convicted of a crime question--nope, he was digging through his pockets and listing all the strange stuff he was carrying.

Marushii

CHRISTMASLAND TEMPORARY PASS

Your Full Name: Rochester England Scythe
Race: Reaper
Subspecies: grim
Have you visited Christmasland previously? No
If yes, please describe your experience:

Have you been attacked by a member of Christmasland before? Yes
If yes, please describe your experience: Last year after the play we got stuck in a giant snowglobe and attacked by some creepy chicks in frilly skirts, a teddy bear, a cracker of nuts, a snowman, more cracker of nuts--and so on till we got out. They kept turnin' insane, though.

Have you attacked a member of Christmasland before? Yes
If yes, please describe your experience: Well I ain't gonna just sit there an' let the guys listed kill me, y'know? So I finished them off.

Please describe your reason for coming into Christmasland: Jericho ain't my closest bro, but he owes me a spar. If we can get him back to normal, I might get it.

Please note how long your stay will be: Till we get back? I don't know, ask Red.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? No

If yes, please describe: Accused but never convicted.

Please declare any and all goods you are bringing into Christmasland: Eyephone, pants, vest, coat, boots, first aid kit *here he digs through his pockets* rubber ball, pocket knife, spray paint can , yoyo, harmonica, four suckers, two candy bars, protection charm, pen, paper, pencil, bag of chips *this goes on with mostly food and toys listed for another paragraph*

Please declare any and all goods you are taking from Christmasland: candy, I guess

Have a wonderful JOYful day!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:52 pm
Ren had been at the back of the class for the majority of it so far, mostly quiet, though with the occasional smile or nod at someone he knew. Hearing that they were going back to Christmasland, however, made him pause in his decision to come to gym class in the first place.

Christmasland. Where his trip to Amityville High had first started, back to the beginning again.

Back to all that cold, cold, wet snow that was cold.

Ren sighed. Then began to fill out the paperwork.

He was going to regret this, wasn't he.

Marushii

Your Full Name: Renaissance.
Race: Monster.
Subspecies: Gryphon.
Have you visited Christmasland previously? Yes.
If yes, please describe your experience: Cold.

Have you been attacked by a member of Christmasland before? Yes.
If yes, please describe your experience: Terrible.

Have you attacked a member of Christmasland before? Yes.
If yes, please describe your experience: Much better kicking it's butt than having my butt kicked.

Please describe your reason for coming into Christmasland: To retrieve pieces of Joy.

Please note how long your stay will be: However long it takes.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? No.

If yes, please describe:

Please declare any and all goods you are bringing into Christmasland: Myself, a bag of gillyweed, a candycane, skellyphone and a black fedora. Oh, and lots of extra layers of clothing.

Please declare any and all goods you are taking from Christmasland: Joy pieces, and what's listed above.

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:57 pm
Terra headed for the bleachers to fill out her form, making a face of serious concentration as she worked hard to read the common words and write them, as well. It was not her strongest subject.

Marushii

Your Full Name: Terra Bethel Scythe
Race: reaper
Subspecies: grim
Have you visited Christmasland previously? Yes
If yes, please describe your experience: I went to help Santa. I make toys. I am thrown into the nice room, I am thrown into a room with a metal man, I throw toys at metal man, I go home.

Have you been attacked by a member of Christmasland before? Yes?
If yes, please describe your experience: The metal man, he seemed to be attacking, but he was mostly noisy. I threw a toy at him.

If yes, please describe your experience: I threw a toy at him.

Please describe your reason for coming into Christmasland: I am coming for field trip?

Please note how long your stay will be: I do not know.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? No?

If yes, please describe: Does being caught stealing a candy count? I did apologize!

Please declare any and all goods you are bringing into Christmasland: I hope a good attitude and a good helping hand! Oh, and a good first aid kit!

Please declare any and all goods you are taking from Christmasland: I do not know, I have not gotten them yet.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:24 pm
Shehk took one look at the piece of paper then began to sob into it.  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 pm
"Jericho!"

... It was not a voluntary exclamation, as such, but the surprise and delight in the plague doctor's voice was impossible to miss. It somehow managed to keep itself quiet until Red was finished speaking, its emotions seesawing between eagerness and fear. Finally, finally someone with enough push to let them go after him! And someone with knowledge and personal experience...

When Red pulled out the paperwork, it hurried to the front, waiting patiently until it was its turn. It took a paper, then turned and bowed to Red. "Molto grazie," it said, its voice a bit husky with emotion. "I have been so worried, so afraid, but we had no way to go after him - I will volunteer for the recovery, if my assistance will be useful."

Then, vaguely embarrassed by its own fervor, it stepped to the side and started filling out the form. Some of the items on the form had it casting fond glances at certain people. Well, Riley. Yep.

Marushii

Your Full Name: L.C. Malodore
Race: Undead
Subspecies: Plague Doctor
Have you visited Christmasland previously? Yes
If yes, please describe your experience: Our foray was the expression of a pleasant rivalry, I understand. Our train was inconvenienced, as well.

Have you been attacked by a member of Christmasland before? Yes
If yes, please describe your experience: Many times, to my sorrow, both within Christmasland on my visit, and within Halloween itself last year. I have been assaulted by too many Christmas beings to count, including a number of elves, multiple toy varieties, and a ninja.

If yes, please describe your experience: I responded in self-defense to the attacks noted above, when there was danger to life and limb.

Please describe your reason for coming into Christmasland: Humanitarian rescue efforts.

Please note how long your stay will be: As long as is required to fulfill our purpose.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? No

If yes, please describe: Not applicable.

Please declare any and all goods you are bringing into Christmasland: Myself and items for general first aid.

Please declare any and all goods you are taking from Christmasland: Candy and JOY.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces