Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:15 pm
Forever_Hikaru
Okay...From what I've seen...why does it seem like this stuff has to follow some kind of logic or realism when magic and powers totally aren't? Can't we just have fun with what we're doing? confused

Because of crap like this  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:21 pm
What the heck did I just watch...  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:24 pm
1. Yes played it and hate playing with one of my friends cuz he's such a TROLL! >: (

2. ...You find some weird a** videos...and yes I know there's gotta be some logic but feels more like we're trying to put our logic, real world logic, into this RP we got...Just seems like we got a little too much problems for some small trivial stuff :/  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:37 pm
Real world logic still applies to a lot of things.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:41 pm
@Hikaru: That's the point of Munchkins!

@Everyone We all seem to be doing what is called being a Rules Lawyer. I've read a book on it. It's hilarious and disturbing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:48 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
@Hikaru: That's the point of Munchkins!

@Everyone We all seem to be doing what is called being a Rules Lawyer. I've read a book on it. It's hilarious and disturbing.

Yes but when you play against the king of trolling...it's not fun T^T and blarg I'll just leave it as is then and not say anymore.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:49 am
NO!! It is impossible to tarnish the career of Samuel L. MUTHAF*CKING Jackson! Impossible! Like trying to divide by zero or getting into a fight with Chuck Norris. He is the only reason the aforementioned bad films made as much as they did in the first place, he is an automatic sales boost. Besides he got to be a Jedi, Nick Fury and that Ninja in Afro Samurai, to name a few roles.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:49 pm
Afro samurai is the s**t! ******** love ninja ninja lol  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:50 pm
omgIisonfiyah

Wait, what? I'm confused about your post. Why is Lewis waiting for Archer's command? The Team still haven't picked their team leader...I was hoping that would happen during their first mission.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:58 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Because Brink is having them take turns leading at the moment and she's first.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:08 pm
Ohhh...I guess I missed that bit of the post...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:43 am
omgIisonfiyah
NO!! It is impossible to tarnish the career of Samuel L. MUTHAF*CKING Jackson! Impossible! Like trying to divide by zero or getting into a fight with Chuck Norris. He is the only reason the aforementioned bad films made as much as they did in the first place, he is an automatic sales boost. Besides he got to be a Jedi, Nick Fury and that Ninja in Afro Samurai, to name a few roles.

Ok ok. Calm down Fiyah. I never said anything about old Sammy J being bad or tarnishing his career. I was just saying that Jumper was garbage. Speaking of Afro Samurai, is the movie a sequel to the anime or what? I want to watch it but..eh. Kinda busy with Desert Punk. And the Ninja's name is Ninja Ninja? Screw it, I'm still refering to him as Squirrel.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:58 am
What about if you combined him Morgan Freeman and Liam Nee son?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:26 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
omgIisonfiyah

Ok ok. Calm down Fiyah. I never said anything about old Sammy J being bad or tarnishing his career. I was just saying that Jumper was garbage. Speaking of Afro Samurai, is the movie a sequel to the anime or what? I want to watch it but..eh. Kinda busy with Desert Punk. And the Ninja's name is Ninja Ninja? Screw it, I'm still refering to him as Squirrel.

Dude, I'm always calm, and by sequel are you referring to the movie where his headband gets taken from him by Lucy Liu and he has to fight through Cyborgs to get it back from her?  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:04 pm
Ace_Price
What about if you combined him Morgan Freeman and Liam Nee son?

I believe you get a tan Chuck Norris.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces