Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Siblings or something more...(female please) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:02 pm
Neon_Showers

Kukuro went back downstairs and started dinner, deciding to make a lasagna. He gets everything out and starts cooking the noodles, hamburg and sausage. He hums one of his favorite songs while cooking, so his mind doesn't wonder.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:13 pm
Galdonos

Aya tapped her fingers on the surface of her desk a bit before she got up and went downstairs. She drank the rest of her juice and took her glass into the kitchen, she rinsed it out in the sink and enjoyed the smells of the food as he cooked it "Dinner smells great, what are you making?" She asked lightly.  

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:57 pm
Neon_Showers

"Lasagna, its been a while since we had it so i figured I make it again." Kukuro stirs the hamburg and flips the sausage. He glances at Aya out of the corner of his eye and ends up burning his finger. "Ahh! damn that hurt. Could you grab me some ice Aya?" he asks as he runs his finger under cold water.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:18 pm
Galdonos

Aya heard him yell as he burned his finger and quickly got him some ice, she waited for him to finish running his finger under the cold water before taking his hand into hers. She looked at the burn and placed the ice cube on his wound.  

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:27 pm
Neon_Showers

Kukuro sighs when Aya takes his hand in her, putting ice on his burn. "Thanks Aya...would you mind finishing the cooking for me? My mind is out of it today..." He leans against the counter, holding the ice on his finger.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:40 pm
Galdonos

"I don't mind." Aya stated and finished stirring up the meat, she got out the pan and drained the noodles. She then started layering the stuff in the pan before looking at him "So what were you thinking about to make you burn yourself. Are you stressed again? I could give you another massage if you want?" She questioned.  

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:45 pm
Neon_Showers

"Uhh yeah. I've been feeling really stressful today so my mind has been wondering. I would be grateful for another massage, thanks Aya." He smiles as he sits at the table, looking down, unable to tell her the real reason why he burnt his finger.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:10 pm
Galdonos

Once she placed the pan in the oven she went over to the talbe and stood behind him and started massaging him again. "Like I said before, there to stress so much, you'll get zits that way." She smirked.  

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:31 pm
Neon_Showers

Kukuro laughs a little "Yeah, yeah I know, I just never had so much going on at once before. And thanks again Aya, your a lifesaver." He leans his head back, his eyes close with a small smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:00 pm
Galdonos

Ayasaki smiled happiyl and continued massaging his shoulders "It's my pleasure, anything to make you happy." She said softly and moved her hands away.  

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:07 pm
Neon_Showers

"well you certainly know how to do that." He sits up straight, still keeping the ice pack on his finger. He gets up and grabs a glass, pouring some green tea into it before returning to the table.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:23 pm
Galdonos

Aya watched as he went into the kitchen and sighed a little to herself, averting her eyes from where he once sat. She then sat down at the table and brushed some hair from her face.  

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:33 pm
Neon_Showers

Kukuro comes back to the table and set a glass of tea in front of Aya "Here, my thanks for helping me out today." He sits back down in his seat, across from her and takes of his tea. He looks at his finger and sees a little blister forming.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:15 pm
Galdonos

Aya looked at her cup of tea "Thanks." She thanked him and took a sip from her tea, letting out a relaxed sigh, she leaned back in her chair and watched him.  

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:24 pm
Neon_Showers

Kukuro take another drink from his tea and lets out a relaxed sigh, his head feeling better. He catches Aya watching him "Something wrong? You've been looking looking at me for a while now. I feel a lot better now thanks to you."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff