Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Knight and Goblin(DrakxGothic) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:09 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake leaned down to kissed Raye on the lips"what are you going to do about it?"he asked with a light smile on his face

" well I can do this" Raye smiled as she twisted her legs with his so that he flipped over to be on the bottom of her now and pinned his arms down " You are forgetting i'm one of the most strongest goblin of my clan. But not bad with trying to be dominant over me. But we know who is is the dominant one," She smiled as she give him a full mouth kiss with tongue and everything. How she knew it was a tease for him even though she would never sleep him like she promised on the first day they met." Drake you need to learn your lesson: you have to try really HARD to seduce me," She explained to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:05 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake rolled his eyes should have knewed it was not that happy"by the eyes of the gods.the humans are better"he could use all the might inside of his body he could never knocked her off"maybe i should have not opened my mouth"he had to cheat to overpowered her and use his magic to drained her strength.Drake quickly knock her back over  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:15 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake rolled his eyes should have knewed it was not that happy"by the eyes of the gods.the humans are better"he could use all the might inside of his body he could never knocked her off"maybe i should have not opened my mouth"he had to cheat to overpowered her and use his magic to drained her strength.Drake quickly knock her back over

"no fair.what did you do to me " Raye hissed as she blushed knowing drake was going to get her back for the tease of her kiss.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:18 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake's hands move down her back and wrapped around her body.he kissed under her chin and lightly bit her there"i'm a knight who have magic inside of his blood"he laughed to himself  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:32 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake's hands move down her back and wrapped around her body.he kissed under her chin and lightly bit her there"i'm a knight who have magic inside of his blood"he laughed to himself

" Damn you" she growled at him not as he told his secret and not wanting to be so vulnerable in this state which she was. She wanted to fight back but with her strength she couldn't and her body wasn't helping as it felt the touch of Drake's hands and kiss. " If you didn't used your magic.." she moaned not being able to finish her thought as she felt Drake's bite on her neck.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:45 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake left a mark on her neck"what wrong don't like being foolied"he said with his hand under her chin kissing her on the forehead.Drake keep tryin to think of what next to do to her right now.he sit down and pulled her onto his lap holding her close to himself"you are so cute when you can't talk"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:57 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake left a mark on her neck"what wrong don't like being foolied"he said with his hand under her chin kissing her on the forehead.Drake keep tryin to think of what next to do to her right now.he sit down and pulled her onto his lap holding her close to himself"you are so cute when you can't talk"

' I hate to be innocent and vulnerable, did you left a bite mark on my neck!?" she growled at him as she looked at him. "And you just like to hear me moan..i can't blame you" she said seductively in his ear.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:11 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake leaned down once more to kissed where he bite her at"i'm a knight we need something innocent to protect"he said as a joke to her.give her strength back and hope that she don't find out  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:27 am
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake leaned down once more to kissed where he bite her at"i'm a knight we need something innocent to protect"he said as a joke to her.give her strength back and hope that she don't find out

" And i'm goblin we need to be dominant over humans," She kissed him with a full mouth kiss again and pulled back with a grin on her face. She got out of his lap and headed to the door, " I'm heading to the hot spring in the forest if you need anything."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:26 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake rolled his eyes and rolled onto his side falling asleep not wanting to leave the building with all the other goblins"i don't know how they can build a little village without it's going up in flames from one of them trying to hug the fire"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:55 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake rolled his eyes and rolled onto his side falling asleep not wanting to leave the building with all the other goblins"i don't know how they can build a little village without it's going up in flames from one of them trying to hug the fire"

Raye heard his comment but just smiled as she walked out the house and into the forest to the hot spring. Which no one often use anymore since the humans had been trying to change goblins way and traditions. Raye pulled of her tube top and pants letting them fall down to the ground reveled her pretty goblin's yellow skin. She slowly got in after and relax as time passed by.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:14 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake opened his eyes and quickly change into another outfit that was all black.he find the hot springs.he sit down in the shadow watching her to make sure noting bad happened to her"maybe..should have pick another goblin"he said in a low voice  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:22 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake opened his eyes and quickly change into another outfit that was all black.he find the hot springs.he sit down in the shadow watching her to make sure noting bad happened to her"maybe..should have pick another goblin"he said in a low voice

Raye got up and make her way to the other side. So she could wash her hair under the waterfall and didn't notice Drake was there.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:32 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake keep watching Raye and had a bow in his hands.he seen a group of bandits move around the springs"look what we have here boys...a nice good goblin girl"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:00 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake keep watching Raye and had a bow in his hands.he seen a group of bandits move around the springs"look what we have here boys...a nice good goblin girl"

As Raye puts her pants and underwraps back on, she heard the men. She did a round house kick on them but one man catch her leg and twisted her into his arms. " I heard that goblins girl's dreams is to be a human's lover. Why do we all make your dreams come true? right boys!" the man said to her as he hold a dagger to her throat.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff