Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
My Pleasure and Your Pain. [1x2 - Closed and Starting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marauder25

Distinct Informer

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:37 pm

(SOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY i have been gone. i will try to post more often) Gaz shifted in his sleep. He felt a slight tingling sensation on his neck. He woke up and felt sore all over. His stomach hurt badly, as he started to remember events, his mind felt foggy. He was trying to remember something. He remembered a warmness on his neck.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:05 pm

User Image

Lilith smiled warmly up at the dragon and walked into the condo, then turned to face Rogue and said "My brother sleeps in late, even on a school day. Right now he is fast asleep, well last time I checked, so I have time to kill." To be honest, she was worried for her brother, Ally and now Rogue the Dragon. But she can keep an eye on two of the three for an hour. "Any ways, what we learned in class is tough and I want to help Ally out, she needs it, and you and I both know that." The tigress added and smiled a bit bigger this time.

Layla Listressa

marauder25

Lil_Angel_D

Desirable Fairy

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff