Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A Detour on Victory Lane (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:35 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

"S-sure." Sakura said blushing as she laid down next to him bringing him another blanket as well. Sebastian laid under Sakura's head and helped Alex to lay his head on his fur as well.

He smiled as she laid next to him. Slowly his arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her close. He held her tightly in his arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:57 am
Dante Kazahana

Sakura blushed feeling his arms around her waist. But she stayed close keeping him warm. She then had to ask "Hey Alex....why are you holding me so close" She was blushing. "I mean......it's nice but I am curious." She added as she looked at his eyes.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:15 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Sakura blushed feeling his arms around her waist. But she stayed close keeping him warm. She then had to ask "Hey Alex....why are you holding me so close" She was blushing. "I mean......it's nice but I am curious." She added as she looked at his eyes.

All that cockiness suddenly vanished. "Well, um, it's kinda cold. Since Ifrit's out, well body heat keeps us warm pretty well..." he said, basically going into panic state a little. He was also blushing, wondering if he should tell her the truth.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:32 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura giggled and said "It's fine. I like it." She then smiled at him and Sebastian rolled his eyes. Boomer crawled over to Sakura and she smiled. She then kissed his head as he climbed into Sebastian's ahir. Sebastian didn't mind. He was used to hiding things in there.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:43 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Sakura giggled and said "It's fine. I like it." She then smiled at him and Sebastian rolled his eyes. Boomer crawled over to Sakura and she smiled. She then kissed his head as he climbed into Sebastian's ahir. Sebastian didn't mind. He was used to hiding things in there.

He smiled and held her close. He shut his eyes and mentally beat the crap out of himself for passing up another opportunity...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:08 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled and eventually fell asleep. She then snuggled up to Alex as she laid with him. Sebastian snickered a little seeing his trainer like this.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:20 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled and eventually fell asleep. She then snuggled up to Alex as she laid with him. Sebastian snickered a little seeing his trainer like this.

Few minutes later Riolu snuggled up by them. a few hours later Alex awoke. He felt a lot better, but kept his arms wrapped around her. It felt so right holding her like this... why couldn't he just tell his feelings!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:10 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura woke up a few minutes later and smiled "How are you feeling Alex? Any better?" She asked as she blushed a little bit.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:08 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Sakura woke up a few minutes later and smiled "How are you feeling Alex? Any better?" She asked as she blushed a little bit.

"I feel lots better." he replied. Expecially with you here in my arms... he thought and then smiled, "Though i'm still a little tired. Could we stay here for a little longer?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:57 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled and said "Sure. But we do need to get going soon." She then looked into his eyes and stayed close to him hugging him as she laid there.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:26 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled and said "Sure. But we do need to get going soon." She then looked into his eyes and stayed close to him hugging him as she laid there.

he smiled and shut his eyes again. He wanted to keep like this... he'd give anything to stay like this....

However, he knew they had to keep moving. After several minutes he opened his eyes, "Lets go... I'm beginning to get sick of this cave..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:20 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled and said "Alright. Then she got up and Sebastian put the stuff away with her before she helped Alex to walk to the exit. She was still scared at some places but wanted to get Alex some real help.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:46 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled and said "Alright. Then she got up and Sebastian put the stuff away with her before she helped Alex to walk to the exit. She was still scared at some places but wanted to get Alex some real help.

He smiled as she tried to help him. He felt a little dizzy, but he was easy at annoying it. He walked with her through the cave, using the last of his repels so they could continue.

(Question: What should happen? I was thinking maybe one last trial. Like they accidently run into Heatran or Darkrai?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:21 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled and said "Hey Alex....Thanks....for everything I mean. It seems that your always taking care to make sure My pokemon and I are safe. I don't think I could ever repay you for being a good friend." She then smiled at him. Sebastian said thank you in his own way by roaring a bit. Sakura giggled and said "I think Sebastian is grateful too. When we get out of here.....I want to tell you something. But only when we get out." She blushed and smiled as she started to get hot. After a few minutes of the heat getting worse she said "Let's stop for a second. it's really hot in here." She then sat down on a rock and yelped a bit since it too was really hot. "What's going on? Why is it so hot all of a sudden?" She said then looke ahead of them. Sebastian could sense danger and stood infront of his trainer and his friend Boomer came out of his hair and went to Sakura. "What's going on?" She said as she started to shake. Sebastian growled and listened for any voices.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:47 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled and said "Hey Alex....Thanks....for everything I mean. It seems that your always taking care to make sure My pokemon and I are safe. I don't think I could ever repay you for being a good friend." She then smiled at him. Sebastian said thank you in his own way by roaring a bit. Sakura giggled and said "I think Sebastian is grateful too. When we get out of here.....I want to tell you something. But only when we get out." She blushed and smiled as she started to get hot. After a few minutes of the heat getting worse she said "Let's stop for a second. it's really hot in here." She then sat down on a rock and yelped a bit since it too was really hot. "What's going on? Why is it so hot all of a sudden?" She said then looke ahead of them. Sebastian could sense danger and stood infront of his trainer and his friend Boomer came out of his hair and went to Sakura. "What's going on?" She said as she started to shake. Sebastian growled and listened for any voices.

He wiped the sweat from his forehead, as he continued forward. He went around a corner, "WTF IS THAT!"

quickly he pulled out his pokedex, "Heatran."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces