Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Twelve Signs: Medieval Zodiac RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:27 pm
((it's quite ok. i put it so that anyone could come along. after all, what's the point of making a character if you can't interact with anyone else? wink ))

Alurarana smiled in return upon hearing that everything was okay. She was, however, a little surprised that the girl had taken her in and was practically helping her get a room that she herself could have gotten.

"I am quite lucky. I'm able to finally catch a break from all of the fighting I've been doing quite recently," she replied, "It's nice to meet you, Shano. My name's Alurarana, but for the sake of being easier to remember and pronouce, call me Alura. May I ask you a question?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:48 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

As the melody continued Kyo slowly let it fall off as if it were being pulled away by the wind. Pulling the instrument away from his lips Kyo sighed a bit as he looked over towards the window next to him. He was getting bored now and as usual leaving his post was not something he was allowed to do during the day tho he could sneak out during the night like the princess.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:01 pm
Almost as if she could hear Kyo's sigh, Arlyn sighed as well. She was just as bored as he. She wished night had fallen already so she could leave this stupid tower without being easily seen and caught. She crossed to her window again and looked out. "Gallop apace, you fiery-footed steeds, towards Phoebus' lodging: such a wagoner as Phaethon would whip you to the west, and bring in cloudy night immediately," she said softly, not knowing whether the words that came from her mouth were original or whether she was quoting some poet or bard. Whichever it was, the words fit her mood perfectly at that moment.

((Can anybody guess where that quote came from? Hint: it's something by Shakespeare.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:25 am
(@ Tayuya hmmm... Hamlet? Romeo and Juliet? At least I know it's not from Midsummer Nights Dream gonk )

Shano looked at the girl big eyed after she mentioned about fighting, so she is a warrior of sorts? Awesome.

"Sure you can ask me, I just arrived here yesterday though, so I don't know things that happened around here much." She replied, sounding a bit too peppy.

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:59 am
((@Pleione: Correct! It's the beginning of one of Juliet's monologues.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:24 am
Once Talia stepped closer towards the central capitol, she was stopped by a tax collector. He demanded quite a large sum for docking her boat and she wasn't going to give up any. All her money was for food and supplies, she couldn't afford to give to some petty tax collector. With a quick diversion she made a run for it and ended up hiding inside a tavern. "Hope they don't find me and lock me up..." she muttered under her breath.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:54 am
((Oh yay! I just guessed randomly there, so it IS from Romeo and Juliet whee ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:44 am
“Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.”

"Not really.", Alessandra smiles a little as she listens to the man. "I don't think we've introduced ourselves."

“For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure.”
-Anonymous

((And if they have and I just don't remember, I'll edit that))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:18 am
((I shall make their appearance!! Maybe I can help Kyo and Arlyn?))

The blondes sat finishing their own breakfast. "Lily, I don't like just sitting here. Listening to the voice that you traced here. You have yet to let me try to speak... She said quietly and quickly. She who had spoke kept her hair in a braid, but her sister preferred hers to be loose and flowing. She poked her twin... Lily looked towards her sister with a sigh. "Fine Cat! We shall try. Just we need to be as close but as far as possible, so the guard doesn't catch us! Remember last time?" She replied quietly as well. Their voices were different tones as well, but Lily's was slightly deeper while Cat's was slightly higher. They quickly packed up what was from breakfast and their sleeping arrangements. Quickly moving quietly towards the farther side of the glade, the gemini twins turned and locked their hands together.

Whispering onto the wind in Unison, they spoke,"Dear princess, we have heard your distress and boredom. We wish to help make you less bored. How may we help?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:36 pm
(I Quit this RP. Bye.)  

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:39 pm
"I know this might sound a bit silly, but did you by any chance happen to come from the Kingdom of Domhain? It's been so long since I left there that, well, I don't quite know what exactly has been going on other than any battles that I might hear about from the soldiers of towns I pass through," she asked. It did seem quite silly to her, but she had to know if things were the same as she had left them or if things had changed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:34 pm
Arlyn gasped and jerked away from the window, surprised by the voices on the wind. Then she smiled and whispered into the wind herself. "Oh, my friends! I've missed hearing your voices. How do you fare today?"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:18 pm
Cattina and Aklily jumped with joy that they were responded too. Sometimes it didn't work, but when it did... It meant they were working together well for the day. Needing each other to use their combined powers, the twins giggled. As they responded. "We are happy to hear yours as well, we are feeling wonderful.""Cat and I were wondering if today you would tell us a story?""And Lily was wondering where your guard happens to be." The twins said together then split into each their own words.

Lily really was wondering where the guard was. Maybe they could distract him for awhile. While Cat was more interested in why the princess was locked away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:27 pm
Arlyn giggled. "Sir Kyo is just outside my chambers," she whispered into the wind. "I don't think he can hear me. A story? What kind of story would you like to hear?"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:32 pm
Cat and Lily looked at each other."Why you are in the tower?""Have you ever fallen for someone?" They asked at the same time. They looked at each other before blushing, they normally were insync with each other.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff