Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 28. ✿ - - - Video Games
Pokemon Gen VI: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainbows Dash

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:32 pm
Yokies

Definitely agreed. I hope the new residents are a little bit more subtle about their stereotypes, personally.
I'm sorry, I don't... D: I like a lot of the other Pokemon! Just not the starters at all...

Ooh, that's reassuring. Thank you! It's going to be a very long ten months...
Squeaky toys are the BEST!

Oh, phew. c: Thank you!
By the way, I absolutely ADORE your avatar. So pretty... emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:29 pm
Rainbows Dash

Yeah, me too. Thought sometimes it's funny how harsh some of them can be, like one time one of the snobby cats was talking so low about a rabbit in the village. xD Talking about how her clothes are so cheap and she couldn't find a guy other than the dollar store lol
That's fine. c: Maybe you'll like one of their evolutions so you don't feel so bad picking one. xD Or maybe one of them will grow on you haha.

Yeah. :3 And it definitely is, I already want it now, and I want to see MORE new Pokemon! I want to know if we're getting Eeveelutions!
Until some kid is like squeaking them in your ear repeatedly. xD

It's not problem. :3
Aw! I'm glad you do. ; w; Thank you!

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Rainbows Dash

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:46 pm
Yokies
Yeah, me too. Thought sometimes it's funny how harsh some of them can be, like one time one of the snobby cats was talking so low about a rabbit in the village. xD Talking about how her clothes are so cheap and she couldn't find a guy other than the dollar store lol
That's fine. c: Maybe you'll like one of their evolutions so you don't feel so bad picking one. xD Or maybe one of them will grow on you haha.

Yeah. :3 And it definitely is, I already want it now, and I want to see MORE new Pokemon! I want to know if we're getting Eeveelutions!
Until some kid is like squeaking them in your ear repeatedly. xD

It's not problem. :3
Aw! I'm glad you do. ; w; Thank you!

Aww, that's so cruel! Amusing, but cruel! Poor rabbit. D:
Eh, I don't know... The gen 5 starters only get worse and worse each evolution to me. But the gen 6 starters are GORGEOUS so far, so it's all okay!

Eeveelutions! Please!! I'm dying for a poison type and ghost type! I really hope we get some!
Oh my, I imagine that would be a bit much, haha... Sorry.

I can't apologize enough for not responding sooner... I'm so sorry! My time flew away, and it took me two weeks just to catch it again! I'm really, really sorry!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:09 pm
Rainbows Dash

Yeah, I felt bad for her, the snooty girls talking behind her back. xD
Aw, well I can understand, not every starter has to be everyone's cup of tea. xD It's great that you like these starters though!

A Poison or Ghost would be pretty interesting. It'd probably be easier than say, Dragon or Flying. xD
Why are you sorry? xD Haha, oh well it's good that I don't get squeaky toys often.

Oh that's entirely fine. ^^; I don't mind at all. I'm just glad you made it back. XD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Rainbows Dash

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:18 pm
Yokies

Hopefully we'll be able to whip our animals into shape as mayor! ...Not literally, of course.
Heh, thank you for not freaking out over it. I feel really guilty when people say things like "But those starters are so cute!".
I hope there's a lot more Pokemon designed like them; not too fancy, just... really well-designed Pokemon, in my opinion.

Flying Eevees could be so much fun, though! We really could use some flying mammals.
Oh, that's good. ^^

Thank you for not minding. >u< And thank you!
Yet another stunningly gorgeously avatar from you, I see!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:30 pm
Rainbows Dash

I always wanted to be the actual mayor. xD
Oh no need to thank me, people hate different tastes, I can understand that haha.
Yeah, sometimes even the simplest design can be the greatest work.

I wonder how they would make it fly though, like how would it make sense? xD
But I guess you can also say Gyarados can't fly and it's part Flying. o-o

You're welcome. c:
Aw thank you! emotion_kirakira I feel special, so many people like this one. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Rainbows Dash

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:52 pm
Yokies

I will treat my subjects with the utmost respect and will treat every animal equally.... At first.
I'm glad that some people can, as opposed to the many who are genuinely offended and insulted by different opinions. D: But that is another matter.
I've always preffered simplicity because I'm uncreative. :p

NINFIA. Maybe they use the power of wishes to fly like stars. Or their giant ears. Either way, I MUST have several of them.
I've always been utterly baffled by Gyrados being part flying.

That's because you're really good at making stunning avatars!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:01 pm
Rainbows Dash

At first, to gain their trust. I like how you think. emotion_awesome
Yeah, that's something completely out of our control. xD
I feel that way when it comes to drawing stuff haha.

I was excited to see Ninfia. I'm kind of hoping they have a second one tucked away because they've been released in sets/pairs. xD
Gyarados should have been part Dragon, ugh. xD

Aw, thank you so much! 4laugh *wiggles about*

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Rainbows Dash

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:13 pm
Yokies

Yesss... They will be eating out of the palms of our hands... just like a petting zoo...
>x<
Totally, haha. Details are so inconvenient.

I was sorry to see how much hate Ninfia is getting right now; I thought she was absolutely perfect in every regard, personally.
I'm sure their will be a second one. It wouldn't be right to break the pattern, and it's not like they haven't got many remaining types to chose from.
I thought they were part Dragon until a few years ago.

Just being honest! emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:32 pm
Rainbows Dash

At the end of the day, that's what Animal Crossing is really about. XD
And especially if it's something you want to draw more than once. xD

Yeah, it was kind of sad. People bashing it because it's "just another Eeveelution". I really liked it too.
I can only hope. It's just that the scans make it seem like it's the only "new one" added to the group. xD
Since there is a picture with all of them in it, running in some kind of meadow.
Poor Gyarados, forever not a Dragon-type. xD

emotion_hug

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Rainbows Dash

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:34 pm
Yokies

And that's why we all love it so. <3
Oh man, that's always incredibly annoying. I feel for you artists! D:

I'm hoping the hate will wear off soon. If not, we'll have to shower it in enough love to make up for everyone else.
Yeah... I wish we could have seen more. As much as I love Ninfia, I really want some more sneak peaks, or at least find out if we're getting a second Eeveelution.
I'd forgotten about the meadow picture. That isn't good... It would be weird for them to leave the second one out of that...
Forever horribly weak to electric types.... D:

emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:06 pm
Rainbows Dash

And it's why I want New Leaf haha. It needs to come out already.
You should feel more for the other artists, since I hardly draw anymore. xD

Don't worry, I'll be able to shower it in plenty of love, that thing is beautiful. * -*
Yeah, I want to find that out as well. I want to see more Pokemon, and find out if there is a second Eeveelution. I'm getting so impatient, I want to know how many Pokemon we should expect to get this gen as well.
Yeah, it would be, unless they just don't have it completely done yet. Back then with Gold/Silver, Umbreon was introduced first I believe, though I'm not sure how long after it took to show Espeon.
Forever extremely dead to Electric types. XD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Rainbows Dash

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:18 pm
Yokies

I can't wait another moment. Nintendo has taken TOO LONG to release it. It is distressing me very much. :< Plus, I live in England, so I have to wait for the EU release...
All you poor artists! D:

Yes! I'm glad we can share our love with them! Poor little thing. <3 Do you think it'll be Flying type, if I may ask?
They said they'll be over 100... That doesn't seem like very many at all to me. But I'd rather have quality over quantity, and out of the three starters, two legendaries, and Ninfia that we've seen so far, I'm VERY happy with all of them!
I'm hoping that's all it is. We have a good 9 months until October, there's still time to get a second Eeveelution!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:35 pm
Rainbows Dash

Yeah, it's definitely taking a while for them to release it. Hopefully it wont take too much longer to get to you.
Every artist needs help. XD

I'm honestly not sure. It looks like it could very well be a Flying-type, but if it's not released in a set, I'm more inclined to believe it's a straight Normal-type, the first time Eevee doesn't evolve into a different type. xD It's neat, though if it comes in a pair I'd believe it were Flying.
100 definitely doesn't sound like a lot, I'm hoping it's more than that.. I mean, it'll be like Johto, where they hardly released anything at all. I LOVED Johto, but it just felt really empty with Johto Pokemon, and there were tons of Kanto Pokemon. Though I'm extremely happy with them as well, I love them!
Yeah, there is, we can still have hope. X3

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Rainbows Dash

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:57 pm
Yokies

Thank you~! I'm actually really looking forwards to seeing everyone in the Americas getting it, though. Seeing everyone so happy and excited about it... >u<
I bet. Drawing is haaard!

That seems sensible. It's interesting that it doesn't scream out any certain type like all of the other eeveelutions.
They said "more than 100", but I don't know if "more than" means "150-ish", or just over 100... Either way, no matter what they release, I'll still be super excited to get my hands on the 6 we've seen so far!
If we're hoping for them, a Poison-type would be fun...  
28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff