Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The hated one (Remake and reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:40 pm
Courtney was so embarrassed. "I think so." She said with her face being as red as a tomato. "Sorry.Mother must have thought you were my boyfriend. She knew I don't have one and when you suddenly appeared...She must have thought we were together." She said and looked away. She put the condom in her pocket to help her face go back to normal but it wasn't working.

((Tell me I got what you were thinking lol.))

Vincent Hammond

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:35 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Courtney was so embarrassed. "I think so." She said with her face being as red as a tomato. "Sorry.Mother must have thought you were my boyfriend. She knew I don't have one and when you suddenly appeared...She must have thought we were together." She said and looked away. She put the condom in her pocket to help her face go back to normal but it wasn't working.

((Tell me I got what you were thinking lol.))

Vincent Hammond

Edward twirled his thumbs around each other blushing. "well that explains her huge grin." he said looking at her.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:16 pm
Vincent Hammond

Courtney giggled and said "Sorry if that made you feel awkward." She then blushed and looked at him embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:21 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Courtney giggled and said "Sorry if that made you feel awkward." She then blushed and looked at him embarrassed.

Edward laughed a little smiling. He came up to her and hugged her. "well are you ready to take the black wing trans?" he asked as his wing came out.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm
Vincent Hammond

"Yes I am." She said hugging him and holding on as she felt herself lifting off the ground. it felt weird but she held onto Edward feeling her nervousness drift away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:19 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"Yes I am." She said hugging him and holding on as she felt herself lifting off the ground. it felt weird but she held onto Edward feeling her nervousness drift away.

Edward smiled as with a singal flap of his wing they were shot into the air and towards russia. After a few flaps thier new home was in sight. He stopped flying and they did a nose dive to the ground. At the last second he let out his wing and they landed safely.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:48 pm
Vincent Hammond

Courtney was amazed by the sight of the lights below them and her eyes glittered as she watched the world below them. WHen they landed she was amazed at the size of the estate. It was beautiful. She was shy as soon as she saw people on the estate that were waiting for them. But she didn't hide. She just walked with Edward into the estate. SHe was amazed at the gold and silver that lined the walls. "It's beautiful." She said looking around. Her tail began to wag happily while she looked around.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:21 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Courtney was amazed by the sight of the lights below them and her eyes glittered as she watched the world below them. WHen they landed she was amazed at the size of the estate. It was beautiful. She was shy as soon as she saw people on the estate that were waiting for them. But she didn't hide. She just walked with Edward into the estate. SHe was amazed at the gold and silver that lined the walls. "It's beautiful." She said looking around. Her tail began to wag happily while she looked around.

Edward looked around uneasy and nervous. He felt something was hidden behind the beauty of this place. But he smiled hidding how he felt.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:33 pm
Vincent Hammond

((Think we could do a bro and sis rp while we continue this one?I have a little fox girl that would love a big brother. Also you can be any race you want. She can be adopted.))

Courtney could feel it too. Though she didn't want to worry Edward. She just kept looking around eventually turning into her wolf form and runing around Edward tugging on his pant leg and saying "Come on Edward let's go look around upstairs." She then wagged her tail at him and giggled as she was excited but stayed on guard.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:55 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

((Think we could do a bro and sis rp while we continue this one?I have a little fox girl that would love a big brother. Also you can be any race you want. She can be adopted.))

Courtney could feel it too. Though she didn't want to worry Edward. She just kept looking around eventually turning into her wolf form and runing around Edward tugging on his pant leg and saying "Come on Edward let's go look around upstairs." She then wagged her tail at him and giggled as she was excited but stayed on guard.

(ok. smile )
Edward laughed as he went with her to the second floor. They passed a room that he could have sworn he saw his mother in. He stopped running into the room to find it empty.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:31 pm
Vincent Hammond

((Here you go.))

Courtney saw him run into the room and tilted her head before she said "What's wrong Edward?" She was worried about what she was feeling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:52 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

((Here you go.))

Courtney saw him run into the room and tilted her head before she said "What's wrong Edward?" She was worried about what she was feeling.

Edward walked to the middle of the floor and looked around until he saw a portrait of his mother. He than looked over at the window. "i thought i saw. . . . something." he said glancing out the window to see a village a little ways away from the abode.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:52 pm
Vincent Hammond

"So I take it you can sense something too?" She said not wanting to worry him. "I've sensed something watching us ever since we stepped into this place. I just don't know what it is." She added and looked out the window with him nto sure what it was she was sensing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:43 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"So I take it you can sense something too?" She said not wanting to worry him. "I've sensed something watching us ever since we stepped into this place. I just don't know what it is." She added and looked out the window with him nto sure what it was she was sensing.

Edward nodded. "Yeah. I sensed it as soon as we stepped foot into this place. Plus i think. . . " he paused putting his right hand to his head as flashing vissions of the town on fire came to his head. After a few seconds he dropped to his knee as the vissions stopped.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:16 am
Vincent Hammond

Courtney went to him and said "Maybe you should sit down. Come on. I'll make you something for a headache." She then looked at him and helped him to the kitchen.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff