Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Luchino Caffe ~ NPC Owned Business ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:22 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Luchino Cafe

David knew right when Remy said it if he didn't ask she'd do it for him. At the end of the day he'd have to do it. "Don't worry I promise I'll ask." he told her. There was no need for her taking matters into her own hands. Somehow David knew Remy wasn't going to tell him. Whatever his sister had to say was for her ears only. "If you say so..." he said not so sure how sweet his sister could be.

With: Remy

Wearing: Casual Orange

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:37 am
User Image

User Image
Never win first φɬɐȼȩ
I don't support the τэӑϻ
I can't take ɖɩяɇҁҭῑσὴ
and my socks are ȵεѵȅɍ clean

Everyday I fight a war against the mirror
I can't take the person starin' back at me
I'm a
Ӈӑʑᾀȓδ Ϯɸ Ӎɣϛҽɭʄ

Remy walked into the cafe, eyes sparkling softly. She had been invited to lunch with her darling boyfriend, Rufus. The teen walked in and found a table for two, then sat, a bit nervously. She had made sure to pack a bit of muggle money, just in case their bill went over what Rufus had brought. Her short, short hair had a few soft curls in it, done lovingly by the young woman's mother. Remy couldn't wait to see Rufus, to look into his eyes, so bright and full of emotion, and to just be near him. The young man had a way of making her feel as though everything would be just fine, and she loved that about him.

{New Scene! O3O}

Don't let me get me
I'm my own
ϣѳɹʂț еȵɘϻӱ
Đόɳ'τ ʍαɴπӓ ϐѯ
my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
Teachers ʛяɑɗəȡ me
My parents ҕᾅҭӭɖ me
I was always in a ϝῗɠђҭ
cuz I can't do ήӫȶӈȉᾐ' right

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:47 am
User ImageUser Image

Sixth YearWerewolfRavenclawChaserPrefect

Rufus came to the cafe the smell of coffee hitting him. He was happy they chose to go here instead of someplace fancy, places like this where nice also. He smiled when he saw Remy. "Hey." He smiled and kissed her cheek. "I'm glad you can make it, do you know what you want?" Rufus asked still a bit worried she was not eating enough.

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:02 am
User Image

User Image
Never win first φɬɐȼȩ
I don't support the τэӑϻ
I can't take ɖɩяɇҁҭῑσὴ
and my socks are ȵεѵȅɍ clean

Everyday I fight a war against the mirror
I can't take the person starin' back at me
I'm a
Ӈӑʑᾀȓδ Ϯɸ Ӎɣϛҽɭʄ

Remy smiled at the soft greeting, then blushed at the gentle kiss. "I'm glad you invited me. And no, I don't know what I want. I was waiting on you." Gold eyes glanced at the menu, then looked up at the boy. A small grin settled on her face, the girl looking happy, and even a bit healthier.... for a stick. "It is an Italian cafe, and this cheese ravioli is practically begging me to eat it." She giggled softly, then looked at Rufus, curious about his choice in food. She also vaguely wondered if he would be like Jason and ask her to eat meat, since it was "healthy" for them. As good as steak tasted, it still felt weird for her to eat it, after being a vegetarian for so many years prior. If nothing else, she would get chicken.It was healthier and still quite tasty.

Don't let me get me
I'm my own
ϣѳɹʂț еȵɘϻӱ
Đόɳ'τ ʍαɴπӓ ϐѯ
my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
Teachers ʛяɑɗəȡ me
My parents ҕᾅҭӭɖ me
I was always in a ϝῗɠђҭ
cuz I can't do ήӫȶӈȉᾐ' right

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:06 pm
User Image
User Image

j u s t t e a t h a n k s j u s t m i l k n o s u g a r - - -
l u c h i n o c a f e

m e m y s e l f a n d i
o u t a n d a b o u t
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Timberlyn walked into the muggle café silently and sat down. London was due there in a few minutes. She chewed her lip, it was nice to be out of the house. Even though it wasn't really something you could call "stuffy". It was huge, but a bit boring. Timber wasn't really sure how muggles worked without magic and this seemed like an accurate place to start. And, if she was going to get out of the house one day, Timber might as well learn how to fit in with them. Maybe even apply for a few muggle jobs...That'd be...unique.

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤- - - - - - B e y o u r s e l f ; e v e r y o n e e l s e i s a l r e a d y t a k e n . ❤ ❤ ❤

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:16 am
User Image
User Image

The blonde teen sat at a table, hands wrapped around a glass of iced lemon tea. He hadn't really drank any of it-- he was way too nervous for that.

God.

England hadn't changed on bit.

Resisting the urge to get up and pace around the place, one Jokul Sigvaldi Lancaster fidgeted nervously in his seat, awaiting someone's arrival. Whose arrival, he didn't really know, since he had no idea of knowing if the letter was even opened yet. Hopefully they hadn't burnt it or anything-- he was no good with words most of the time, so he hoped they would excuse that for a bit. Propping his chin on his hand, the lanky teen reflected on the past two years. He had been pretty skinny when he left, tall, gangly and awkward. The time abroad, working and constant travelling had definitely changed him. He was still lean, but it had lended cords of muscle to his figure, giving him a stronger, healthier look. Running a hand through his blonde hair-- now that was a curious story, the boy finally took a sip of his beverage, enjoying the slightly sweet tang blended into the bitter tea, not perturbed with drinking something ice-cold in September weather.

Th cold never bothered him anyway.

w e ' r e r u n n i n g t h r o u g h t h e s e a m s - - -
d i a g o n a l l e y s t r e e t s

m e m y s e l f a n d i
blank
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

IceGrayWolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:34 am
User Image
Former Hufflepuff Detective Pureblood Married

User Image

▻▻▻ Zero is where everything starts! Nothing would ever be born.......
▻▻▻ A trick is nothing but a puzzle mankind came up with. If you use your head.........
▻▻▻ The only ones who can miss a kick draw..........
Mood : Panicky
Thinking : This… is definitely him.
Doing : Searching
With : A bunch of people
Where : Luchino Café

With the sound like wood split into two, Coleville appeared on a dark alleyway near Luchino Café. He stared at the sign first, the single light shining on the center of the sign, then to the window. A few people were there, some men, some women, some old, some young, be he didn’t care about them now. For the first time, he didn’t care about anything else except that his darn-of-a-son was sitting on one of the tables, probably whining about how hot it is now. He made his way toward the café and pushed the door open. And the instant he did, an air of smell hit him. He smelled coffee, the smell of something being baked, the smell of heat being cooked on a frying pan, he smelled bacon, and then he smelled eggs. Let’s put it this way, he smelled a lot of delicious things. He inhaled rather greedily, then continued inside.

His eyes was looking at the face of every single person on the place, wanting to get a hint of his eldest somewhere. But he didn’t see a mass of messy brown hair like his, he didn’t see an almost too-thin male in the crowd. Was it possible that Jo left before he came? Maybe… He didn’t know. But, by the looks of it, he’s gone already. Sighing, he turned around to the door. Then his eye caught the sight of something blonde. Blonde hair? Cole could feel magic radiating in the other male’s aura. He’s magical, he could tell it. And so is that other man on the other side of the café. Two magical people. His son was either of the two. Then something in his brain clicked. Detective mode: on. The first male, a blonde, was tall, lean, yet the muscles had been grown, carefully almost. He looked… impish, like when you ask for his name, and he doesn’t know you, he’ll reply all sorts of things. He took a mental note that the first one looks like he’s about 20-21 or something close to those. Then he looked at the other male, who looked younger than the first. About 17 or 18, with chestnut-colored hair and a scar below his left eye all the way to his jaw. Wait, 17 or 18? Then it hit him. His son had graduated Hogwarts 2 years ago. Meaning…. Rushing over to the tensed looking young blonde man, he laid his hand on the younger man’s shoulder, his voice heavy and tired.
”Jokul Sigvaldi Lancaster, is that you?”

......if we didn't depart from there ◅◅◅
.......you can uncover the logical answer ◅◅◅
.......are those who have the courage to kick it ◅◅◅

Out Of Confessions:

Greycast

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:44 am
User Image
User Image

When the hand clamped around his shoulder, the teen very nearly spit out his mouthful of iced tea, fully prepared to whip what ******** dared to ambush him over his shoulder into the table and run away.

Err, yeah, side-effects of the whole travelling-on-your-own thing.

He was about to, really, like, he was so close to just flipping them over when the a familiar voice reached his ears. Hearing his full name, the blond turned back, seeing the even more familiar face. Damn, he hadn't seen it in person in two years. Jolting slightly, the teen stood up, facing his father. Fidgeting awkwardly for a moment, he tugged on the thin scarf he had wrapped around his neck. "Dad, dad-- hey... uh..." Not really knowing what to say, the blonde offered up a sheepish, apologetic smile, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly.

Jesus, this was so awkward. He should have thought this through, hot damn.

Clearing his throat, he began again. "Y-Yeah, I-- umm... yeah, it's me. I, umm. I'm back. For good this time. Yeah." Shuffling his feet slightly, he fought the urge to scuff his shoe and kick at the dirt like a child, peeking up at his dad (dad, god, he hadn't said that word in ages) from behind his curtain of blonde hair.

Hopefully he wouldn't get maimed or something.

m e m y s e l f a n d i
blank
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

IceGrayWolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:01 am
User Image

User Image

▻▻▻ A trick is nothing but a puzzle mankind came up with. If you use your head.........

Mood : Furiou
Thinking : HE MEETS HIS FATHER AFTER TWO LONG YEARS AND HIS FIRST GREETING IS ‘HEY’?!
Doing : Starting a very serious discussion
With : Jokul

He was right. It was him. Though Colville swore it was like Jo had almost wanted to smack the living hell out of his own father. Though just before he was about to do it, he realized who he was facing. Good thing, too. Because if he did smacked the living hell out of him, he would grab his arm, apparate to the desert, take his wand, and hex the living daylights out of him. However, he didn’t. So at least he didn’t need to suffer for the two years he was away. Nope, he won’t. Yet. ”Hey,” he greeted back, his voice stern, like he was controlling his anger (which he was); his brown eyes staring at his son’s, his lips a thin line. His eye twitched at his smile, even though it was an apologetic one. He blinked slowly, taking a few breaths as he calmed himself down. And when the younger one cleared his throat, Cole narrowed his eyes on him. ”Of course you’re back,” he answered, trying to hold himself make a sarcastic remark, knowing that they would just have a who-is-more-sarcastic-battle. ”Now, how about we sit down for a moment, and you know, talk about your sudden disappearance two years ago.” He sat across the seat Jokul had risen from, and he gestured at him to sit. ”Well? Where should you start?”

Out Of Confessions:

Greycast

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:19 am
User Image
User Image

Jo gulped nervously, fighting back a slew of panicked, terrified 'oh shits' and 'im so ******** oh gods' as he listened to his father talked. Oh, was he familiar with the tone? Yes. Hell yes. And hell no, he was in so much trouble. He should have expected that, yeah, but nothing really prepares you for the real thing, especially when it was his dad that was the one in question. Nodding, the teen took a seat, looking anywhere but at Colville as he fiddled with the glass of tea he had ordered again.

Where should he start?

Good question.

Clearing his throat awkwardly again, Jo opened his mouth, beginning his tale. "Two years ago, I got an offer," he started, running his fingers up and down the cool sides of the glass, feeling the condensation moisten his fingertips. "I actually got it a little while before graduation. My article got credited by one of the travel magazines out there then and they offered me an internship and a job. I'd, uhh, I'd been saving anyway since I was a kid-- d'ya remember that?-- so thought why not. The thing was, it was abroad, and I'd have to write about them from experience." Back then, he and his parents weren't on very good terms. They'd had a huge blow-out and he couldn't even remember why, but they did. "And, well, you remember what happened back then and I didn't even know if you'd agree and they said they'd wait till I graduated. So, I did too and just sorta took off after that. I'm sorry," he mumbled lowly, sinking into his seat, ashamed. "I know I shouldn't have done that and I should have at least tried to contact you. I'm not excusing myself. I know it was wrong. I guess I was just scared," he admitted quietly, looking away. What he'd done had been pretty terrible, leaving his family hanging like that. They wouldn't have even known if he was alive or not.

After a beat of silence, Jokul decided to continue. He'd shared this far, anyway. "It was pretty good-- the pay was decent and I got to visit a lot of places. I think I've made my way around most of the world. Learned a lot. Helped me too, I guess," the teen told the man sitting across him, stirring the tea in his glass with the straw. It was kind of intimidating, the notion of looking at his father.

m e m y s e l f a n d i
blank
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

IceGrayWolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:30 am
User Image

User Image

Mood : Furious
Thinking : …currently of the past
Doing : Scolding, if this is still acceptable

As Jokul started story-telling, Colville could only stare at his own son as he blinked through his words. As the younger one finished his tale, the detective could only feel a familiar tug in his stomach. Oh yes, hearing Jo’s story did not make him feel better; it just made it worse. ”So you got one amazing offer, huh. Through all that excitement running in your head,” he pointed a finger at his forehead, his eyes blazing as his nostrils flared, ”you didn’t even thought—or maybe you didn’t even wanted—to ask your own family for their bloody goddamn opinion?!” Cole didn’t even think as he raised his voice on him as he slammed his palms on the table and rose. Two long years of waiting for something, anything, that would let the Lancasters know that he’s out there. That he’s out there, alive and well. Two long years of enduring the worry and anger he had kept inside him. But now, seeing Jokul, sitting there in front of him, his hair dyed blonde, his body healthier than before, his eyes staring at his. The dam had burst now. All the anger, all the fear, all the worry for him for the last two years. ”We raised you! Of course we’ll let you go on with that job, because we know you’ll love it! Because we know that’s what you want!”

He leaned his face closer, and he could see himself reflected in his son’s grey eyes.
”Do you know just how much we had to endure, not knowing where the bleeding hells our son is? Not knowing if he’s safe? Do you know how many times we tried to search for you? Do you know how many times your mother cried every day because of you?! And think about Sera! She didn’t eat, or sleep for days. Days, Jokul,” he hissed, the thought of how it happened again almost threatened tears in his eyes.

”I am so disappointed with you,” he squeezed his eyes shut as if the sight of the blonde in front of him hurt his eyes. He lowered himself and sat back down, not caring if every eye in the café was on him. ”And you might be the first Slytherin I ever met, who is a coward.

“But still, yes, I must say, I am proud of you. But don’t get your hopes up. I am still very, very angry.”

Out Of Confessions:

Greycast

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:03 am
User Image
User Image

To say that the teen was surprised at his father's explosive reaction would have been a lie.

Oh, no.

He had been waiting for it.

They were making a scene-- they were definitely making a scene in the place. There was bound to be some commotion and as Jo couldn't care less as the words his father was currently throwing at him swam around in his head. Every harsh word and insult was something he deserved. He knew what he had done wasn't right, knew that split-second decision he had made in a fit of petty rag and vengeance would ruin his life but it was hard. It was so hard not to regret and regret it.

But he was right.

He should have trusted in his family, should have trusted them enough to know what he wanted, what he was and he should have trusted then enough to know that even through the more difficult times they would always support him. He should have at least told them, at least have sent some word, or a letter, or anything. Just something that would at least let them know, hey there, I'm still alive and I'm fine, so don't worry about me. At the mention of his sister, hot tears sprang to his eyes as he heard what his actions had done to her, the saline droplets stinging as they threatened to spill over. He had done that to his father, to his mother, to Sera.

The boy, for that was how he felt now, a mere boy, meek, helpless and unworthy, kept silent, head bowed in shame as the torrent of angry words continued from his father. He flinched at the last words, he was a coward, he knew that. Jokul had never been brave, but this was the cowardliest moment of it all. They had every right to be disappointed, every right to be furious, every right to kick him out and tell them to never come back again.

And he would do it.

It was the least that he could do, the least he would do. There weren't any words or reasons to excuse his actions and he knew that.

It lightened his heart a bit, from the pit of shame and self-loathing and regret he felt for what he put his family through, when Colville told him he was proud of him. What followed didn't faze him, he had expected that. Voice tiny and wavering, the boy stared down at his hands as he thought about what he wanted to say. He couldn't look at him. He couldn't.

"I'm sorry."

"I-I know, 'sorry' won't make up for much, or even anything, but it's all I have to give." Trying to keep the tremble away from his voice, Jokul plowed on, determined to get it out before he burst into tears or something else. He didn't want people to see him cry. "I know I've made a huge mistake and I know I need to make amends for that. I can't give back the last two years, but I can give what's left of the rest. I'll accept whatever decision you make. No questions asked."

With a last mumbled and shaky 'I'm sorry,' the blonde sat back in his chair, discreetly wiping away the tears with the back of his hand, awaiting what decision his father would make to make amends for what he had done.

m e m y s e l f a n d i
blank
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

IceGrayWolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:06 am
User Image

User Image

Mood : Evil?
Thinking : Yeah, much, much more than just the house.
Doing : Giving out his punishment

Colville had his teeth clenched as he watched his son take in all that he said. Yes, he felt horrible for saying all those things to him, but he couldn’t help it. He was afraid that if he didn’t tell Jokul what they did, he’ll leave again. And this time, he wouldn’t take it. However, he breathed deeply first, nodding at how a mere ‘sorry’ would change perhaps nothing. ”Yeah, definitely a huge mistake,” he simply sighed, as if all he shouted a couple of minutes ago didn’t happen. He looked at the crowd, and waved his hand. Then, in an instant, everyone resumed to what they were doing before. ”And I already have a decision on what to do to you, young man.” He first gazed at Jokul, waiting for his reaction. Whether he’ll panic, or… cry… more.. ”You—I mean we—will return back to the Lancaster Estate, explain yourself to your mother, check out the garden for gnomes, and clean the house.”

He grinned, his eyes hiding something far more worse for that. Jokul might relax you know, since he was a wizard and all. Heh. Not so fast.
”Oh, did I forgot to add that you would do that manually? Well, we’re gonna apparate to the house, of course. But the gnome and cleaning part? I would need to confiscate your wand for that. And if you even try to take that wand back, I’m afraid you would clean more than just the house.” Cole smiled and shrugged his shoulders innocently after that.

“Welcome back, son.”

Out Of Confessions:

Greycast

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:20 am
User Image
User Image

All through out the first part of the conversation, Jo kept silent, still not so sure about looking at his parent. Nodding in agreement, the blonde listened more, awaiting his punishment. At the first mention of it, his head shot up, so quickly it gave him whiplash. A small yelp escaping him, he didn't really care about it now even as his hand went up to rub at the ******** painful spot on his neck. Eyes wide, he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

Explain, gnome the gardens, clean the house-- that was it?

Seriously?

Then the bomb dropped and it wasn't even a bomb at all and oh god, was he really getting off with just this? He was expecting maybe, he didn't know, sleeping outside? Getting kicked out? Disowned or something? Hexed to infertility-- no, wait, they wanted grandchildren, that wasn't a yes-yes, that was a no-no and he was getting off-track, but, ho god, this was more than he could have ever imagined!

Manually, okay, wand confiscated-- he supposed wandless was okay; he just wouldn't use it for his duties or something, since he had become seriously proficient in wandless but no one needed to know that, so yeah, but oh my god. Nodding all through out the lecture, the blonde fought to keep back the giant grin that was threatening to split his face, or the less obvious prickle of tears poking at his eyes.

It was that last sentence that did it, though.

Pretty much launching himself out of his seat, the youth latched onto his father, not even caring about appearances as he threw himself onto the other man. He hadn't hugged his father in forever. He didn't care. Voice muffled and trembly with a mix of happiness, relief and something else, Jo answered. "Thanks, Dad," he said, voice clouded. "I-I'm glad to be back."

m e m y s e l f a n d i
blank
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

IceGrayWolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:41 am
User Image

User Image

Mood : Glad
Thinking : Classic acting-shennanigans trick
Doing : Having fun

Ah, watching his son’s reaction about that made him smirk. At the first part of his punishment he was like, what, that was it? He could see it in his face. But when he heard the one about now using his wand, he seemed pretty calm. ”Oh I know what you’re thinking. ‘Wandless magic’, isn’t it? But still, okay, I just might allow you that. Only if you do not use it while cleaning.” He nodded at Jokul, his eyes showing how sincere he was.

”Not really what you were expecting, huh,” Colville shrugged again, ”but really, you know I’m too kind. Hufflepuff and all.”

But the blonde’s next action surprised him. Jokul had jumped, pretty much, across the table and tackled him with a bear hug. Blinking at first, Cole managed to smile warmly. He patted the boy’s back as he replied. Then, he looked at the crowd again. He stood up, his arm rested on his son’s shoulder.
”Well folks, you had just watched a scene of the upcoming new muggl—television show. Stay tuned for that! I do hope that me and my son’s acting performance has thrilled you,” he explained, his voice loud and clear. The look on the other people’s faces was like they were caught in a sudden incident… which is pretty much how it really was. He bowed formally, making Jo bow too with his arm. ”Remember to not tell anyone about our practice demo here,” he reminded the lot as he and Jokul turned around and walked towards the door. Winking at Jokul, he pushed the door open and continued outside. “Well, as much as I want to go home right now, how bout we have a tour around England?”

Out Of Confessions:

Greycast

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items