Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] The Lonely Island : Home of Jack Harren Snipe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 12:16 pm
User Image

ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 1ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єנ σ υ η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 2 9 8 0
α c :: 9 4 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 4 5 / 7 5 0 (-5)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 5 5 / 2 5 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ιnfluenced by the Voice of Persuasion that Jack used to speak normally to others--otherwise his words would have been a jumbled mess--the woman was forced to answer his question, though she resisted it heavily. Her answer gave us little information, but it was enough to aggravate her into a change of stance when trying to dispel Jack once more. The bell we had rang out for a second time, though it did not affect this ethereal arm I had visibly.
-----The red image of the woman stood to join the blue, and they became one, turning white rather than tinted one color or the other. As she did, the white-haired genin retreated to our side, but flinched away from me for some reason I wasn't sure. I didn't care enough to know. No, I was more concerned about the woman in front of us. With everything that kept happening, I still hadn't had the chance to train any new technique, save for the sealing technique I had used on Hashgroth. At that thought, my hand moved unconsciously to my shoulder. There was no way to judge how strong this opponent would be in comparison, and I had little I was capable of using against her anyway; I'd run low on supplies.
-----There was always the fuuin I'd copied from around the village, or what I was still convinced was a fuuin. But I wanted to save that for a last resort in case it went horribly wrong and backfired. Instead, I quickly unrolled my scroll and summoned Kasai from it, quickly attaching chakra strings to her in preparation for attack, attached to my left hand, since I was unsure about the other. But I made no move to attack. Without knowing what the enemy was capable of, it was foolish to attack first, and given she was willing to face all three of us--two jounin and a genin--at once, victory would likely not come easily.
-----I half wondered what Jack would think of all of this, since I had just proposed the puppets being made when I pulled him from his time.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬
ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Lanny told me to post first.

αrrσωs :: 14
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
Kugutsu no Jutsu [Puppetry Technique] - E

ρrєραrє∂
Kuchiyose: Ink Shield - 8 maruton, 1 raiton, 1 suiton, 1 doton, 1 fuuton
Choujuu Giga - 13 creatures
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones
Kasai: 50/100 chakra stored
Samajii: 80/100 chakra stored

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Kasai
At 12 feet (365.76 cm) in length from nose to the tip of the tail and 42 inches (106.68 cm) to the shoulder, Kasai is the full embodiment of the mighty tiger. It has white and black synthetic fur covering its body, but underneath, it is made of bamboo and steel.
This puppet was built for attack and speed. It is built of mostly bamboo externally, but the internal bone structure is steel. This gives it power behind its attacks. A chakra steel orb where its heart would be allows it to absorb chakra from Shadow for uses as either a blast or camouflage. Bladed steel claws and teeth give it a devastating bite.
Kasai's body is pretty much solid, with only a couple of compartments carved within, one for holding ink, and another for a spool of wire. This makes it weigh something close to 800 lbs (362.87 kg). To make up for this, hydraulics in its legs allow for easier movement despite this heavy weight.

Mechanism Summary:
• An orb of chakra steel at the heart of the puppet can store up to 100 chakra, as applied from Shadow. Chakra cannon located in mouth. The rank of the blast is determined by the amount of chakra released (i.e. 5 chakra = E-rank up to 80 chakra = A-rank).
• Can become camouflaged with surroundings using 80 of stored chakra (equivalent to A-ranked Meisai Gakure no Jutsu [Camouflage Concealment Technique]). Chakra signatures can still be detected by sensors and doujutsu such as Sharingan and Byakugan.
• Reflectors on the points where the strings attach to the puppet attaches the strings likewise to either Shadow or another of his puppets. This allows him to move himself or a puppet instantaneously out of harm's way.
• Puppet contains a mechanism to allow it to combine with other puppets. By reactivating the strings (costs the same as Kugutsu no Jutsu), the puppet disassembles and attaches to various parts of another puppet. The claws of Kasai become blades of four large axes, and the limbs an extra set of arms to wield them.
• Large ink compartment in stomach. Used as emergency ink for larger Ukyo techniques. 9x9x6 inches.
• Compartment at base of neck opens to a wire dispenser. Used to ensnare opponents and draw them closer. Holds up to one hundred feet of wire.
• Hydraulics in limbs allow for increased agility and speed despite weight of puppet.

Lanfaer

AandOE

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 7:22 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 875/925______AC: 13,550
Stamina Pool: 415/415______Ryo: 6700

-----Chakra seemed to drain away from him, siphoned into the arm the bell he possessed had formed out of nothingness. Yet this did not concern him, for he felt that somehow his chakra was helping to sustain this arm. Further more, his mind...it was at ease. There was no other voice, no nagging deep inside his soul to do terrible things, no loss of center or struggle of balance. That alone was worth whatever the arm took from him. Seeing his form destabilize, seeing the anger with which the woman, now white, had reacted after answering his questions and realizing he was here to stay, he came to another conclusion: He was real. This woman had something, or knew some way of pulling reality into a pocket and leaving it to exist for a time. Somehow, whatever Shadow had done had broken this control, and the bell kept him anchored here. This would work, then, for his choices that followed. When Jack had first entered he had scanned all the images, the monitors and reconnaissance devices about the darkness, giving off images from what he assumed was the "real" real world, and what he saw disquieted him. Mushroom, high rising tides, an angry tiger with mushrooms coming out of her ears and fangs, whatever was happening was an attack on the place he called home. Despite his belonging to a different time, and despite his somehow existence as a "real" illusion, Jack was still a Jounin of Kirigakure no Sato: he would die before stepping aside without interfering here.

-----Mind returning once more, for a moment, to Shadow, Jack realized something that moved him to action. The stillness in his mind clarified what he had seen in Shadow: abandonment. There was a despair in his eyes, a look of loss, that he had seen the day he returned from traveling the world for a year. It was the first time he realized there was now someone in his life that was dependent on him, and it had not dawned on him until seeming the expression on Shadow's silent face. And now, seeing it again, he realized that his future self had abandoned Shadow as well, again, for reasons he couldn't begin to imagine. No matter the reason for it, Jack had done wrong, and now he would have to fix that mistake. He would not fail Shadow as his future self was destined to do, had already done. Eyes snapping forwards even as Shadow produced a puppet he'd only seen in drawings, Jack's smile, the odd little secretive one, turned into a proud grin for a moment before he spoke once more. This time, however, his words echoed about him, as he released all his held-back power in his jutsu to speak. "I seek resolution on a peaceful scale. I wish to bring communication and light to a situation already clouded with misgivings and misunderstandings. I implore you, pale lady: speak with us, help us understand and end this without violence."

----- This jutsu was the only one he used for now, but his eyes never left the woman's. If she tried to attack, he knew what he would do, what he had to do. He could not fail Shadow, could not fail the village, not again. Given no other option Jack would take her soul and drag it kicking and screaming into the light, to reveal it for what it really was: the savior, or the beast.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

Use of the Voice of Persuasion [S - Ranked (A + Attribute Enhancement)]
AandOE

Tao-Benshin

Misujage

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:01 pm
The woman in white made a singular move, drawing her blade from the raised face up position to a low strike down, to where the tip met the invisibly black ground. From the point where the sword touched, the blackness of the room was circularly replaced with that of a high elevation, soaring above the altocumulus cloud line. The beautiful blue sky was tinged with a few rays of night, the stars slightly visible due to the thinner atmosphere. The doors leading in to the previously black void closed shut as the ground gave way to soaring air. Sweeping her sword around, the woman in white buffeted herself with some type of floating-type Ninjutsu.

Interrupted from his concentration at Shadowseeker's side, Reiki's eyes went wide for a moment at the view before his calm demeanor reclaimed itself. Still being affected by the bell's activations, the wind rustled through his luxurious hair as they all fell. Arms spread wide, he turned to face away from his opponent, looking down at the clouds below. Returning to his concentration, his hand signs continued to flow, seeking out some kind of useful combination for this situation at hand!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Height description: Altocumulus occur 6k feet above the ground. Y'all are at 13k feet.
Jutsu used: Tandokuhikou [ Solo Flight ] - A-rank

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

Misujage
Puppeting the awesome Reiki, as requested.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:42 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 555/925______AC: 13,550

-----So it seemed that in the end it would be war, a fight to the bitter end. Or something. The blade rose, and when it came down Jack was falling. For a moment he considered that this might well be a genjustu, but that was quickly realized to be false when he felt nothing, no Genjutsu being used anywhere near him. Too, the world below seemed to team with life, or at least enough life for him to see small glitters below. So then, in this situation, what was Jack to do? Panicing wasn't an option, now or ever, though his blood pressure did spike at the sight of Shadow falling as well. The masculine/feminine twist of a figure fell, too, and though he did not know the figure Shadow had not seemed confused at his presence, which meant at the very least that he was to be rescued. So, without further ado, Jack let go of his cane. Considering their velocity was the same it would float beside him, at least long enough for his purpose to work. Inside of his stomach the jonin began focusing his chakra in large amounts, hardening the substance that laid there, making it stickier than ever before. And with that, he spat into his hands.

-----Golden threads poured into his hands, pooled there even, but it did not stay as a goopy mass for long. Spreading it out, Jack flung a thick cable in two different directions, attaching the golden material to his two falling companions and sending a third a moment later to attach to Shadow's heavy, dense puppet tiger. The next movement would likely surprise the woman above, as it happened the same moment as she cast her levitation or flying spell. Taking the goop that continued to pour out of his mouth, Jack bit the final strand and lashed forward with all ten of his fingers, having attached the golden threads to the ones now in his hands and to himself. The ten threads flew lightning fast towards his opponent, attaching to her arms and legs if caught quickly enough, but just before they reached her, about twenty feet out, the strands suddenly multiplied a thousand times over, the ten strands becoming tens of thousands.

----- Jack continued the humming for another moment, the sound required to activate his most basic genjutsu, and then leaned forward and snatched his cane with his teeth. If his plan worked, and she could not decipher which of the illusionary threads were the real deal, the golden web would attach to her body, and she would then be struck by the combined weight of Jack, Reiki, Shadow, and more importantly, Shadow's near-thousand pound puppet. As the lot of them were not connected, the only one feeling that weight would be the woman. She would be dragged down, or she would stop this nonsense.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

•Kumonenkin [ Spider Sticky Gold ] - Jounin Variable || ► Charged with S+ Ranked Chakra
→ Kumonenkin is a Ninjutsu technique unique to Kidoumaru. Kidoumaru has the ability to release a form of golden liquid from his mouth and sweat glands. When this liquid hits the air it can harden to be as strong as steel. Kidoumaru can use this technique to then form deadly spikes or other projectile weapons. Is susceptible to Ninjutsu.

• Buki Hanshoku [ Weapon Multiply ] || → Guild D Rank || ► C - rank due to Discipline
→ Making a single hand sign, the user must first throw a Senbon, Kunai, or other projectile weapon, and then the Genjutsu takes effect. Working on the perception of the target, the weapon becomes many, turning anything from one Senbon into one hundred, in the target's eyes. Mainly used to get the opponent to get caught up with the oncoming weapons, it is a good distraction Jutsu, but can be dodged if the opponent can get away from the one weapon thrown. [Lasts 1 post]

AandOE

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:03 pm
User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 5 0 / 7 5 0 (+5)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----σne second we were in darkness, facing the white woman, and the next it was hard to breathe, an expanse of blue stretching above me, faint stars twinkling in the fading light of day. It took a moment for my tired mind to even register what was happening, but then I realized my stomach felt like it was floating and the noise I was hearing was the whistling of wind as it whipped past my head. My heart skipped a beat, catching in my throat, with the understanding that I was falling.
-----Actually I didn't understand it at all. Turning slightly made the world turn on it's head as I was looking down at clouds. At least what I assumed was down because the ground definitely wasn't above me. I also spotted the genin, Kasai, the white woman--who upon closer inspection was getting farther away from us--and Jack. Everyone else seemed calm... why was I the only one panicking? No, maybe I wasn't the only one panicking and the others were just better at hiding it? I searched through everything I knew frantically, but nothing I knew, nothing I had learned, could stop the fall. Whenever we finally reached the ground, it would be over. I hoped I passed out before then.
-----A glance Jack's direction again. Something gold in color was pouring from his mouth into his hands. For half a second I thought something was wrong with him. For half a second I thought it was a trick and I was stuck in an illusion. But then he tossed strands of the golden material at me, the white-haired genin, Kasai... It did nothing to slow the fall but stuck to us like a bug caught in a spider's web. My eyes widened slightly as I realized what he was doing. Attaching a strand to himself as well, he threw what remained of the mass of webbing at the woman. Those strands split into many, many more, aiming to entangle her in them and drag her down with us--she must have been using some sort of technique to make her float rather than fall. If she fell with us, she would be forced to take us somewhere else or die with us. I really hoped for the former. Squeezing my eyes shut I waited for anything to happen.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Being useless for now~ xD

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρrєραrє∂
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Kasai
At 12 feet (365.76 cm) in length from nose to the tip of the tail and 42 inches (106.68 cm) to the shoulder, Kasai is the full embodiment of the mighty tiger. It has white and black synthetic fur covering its body, but underneath, it is made of bamboo and steel.
This puppet was built for attack and speed. It is built of mostly bamboo externally, but the internal bone structure is steel. This gives it power behind its attacks. A chakra steel orb where its heart would be allows it to absorb chakra from Shadow for uses as either a blast or camouflage. Bladed steel claws and teeth give it a devastating bite.
Kasai's body is pretty much solid, with only a couple of compartments carved within, one for holding ink, and another for a spool of wire. This makes it weigh something close to 800 lbs (362.87 kg). To make up for this, hydraulics in its legs allow for easier movement despite this heavy weight.

Mechanism Summary:
• An orb of chakra steel at the heart of the puppet can store up to 100 chakra, as applied from Shadow. Chakra cannon located in mouth. The rank of the blast is determined by the amount of chakra released (i.e. 5 chakra = E-rank up to 80 chakra = A-rank).
• Can become camouflaged with surroundings using 80 of stored chakra (equivalent to A-ranked Meisai Gakure no Jutsu [Camouflage Concealment Technique]). Chakra signatures can still be detected by sensors and doujutsu such as Sharingan and Byakugan.
• Reflectors on the points where the strings attach to the puppet attaches the strings likewise to either Shadow or another of his puppets. This allows him to move himself or a puppet instantaneously out of harm's way.
• Puppet contains a mechanism to allow it to combine with other puppets. By reactivating the strings (costs the same as Kugutsu no Jutsu), the puppet disassembles and attaches to various parts of another puppet. The claws of Kasai become blades of four large axes, and the limbs an extra set of arms to wield them.
• Large ink compartment in stomach. Used as emergency ink for larger Ukyo techniques. 9x9x6 inches.
• Compartment at base of neck opens to a wire dispenser. Used to ensnare opponents and draw them closer. Holds up to one hundred feet of wire.
• Hydraulics in limbs allow for increased agility and speed despite weight of puppet.

Lanfaer

AandOE

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:53 pm
Jack's golden threads sailed cleanly through where Reiki obviously was, their image puncturing through him as if he were not there. Far up, the woman in white was looking out across the horizon at the sunset when the golden threads obscured her view. Jolted by the unexpected attack, she looked down and tried to swing her sword at them, only to have her foot suddenly feel very, very heavy. Hacking away at the darn silk, nothing could make it separate from her. Slowly, the red version slipped away from the blue, her gaze to the blue one of pleading help. Floating there, the woman in blue swung her sword again in the same fashion, flipping up and down. With the stars now below everyone, their travels up towards the ground slowed down immensely, and when everyone reached the apex, the woman in blue swung one more, returning all to the inky black void in a sound plop.

Reiki flipped to keep himself upright, finishing his thoughts, and dragged a great deal of moisture back into the dark void, freezing the space between them and the women of color in spikey Hyouton. Only the woman in blue reacted, though, darting in a retreat towards the enveloping darkness behind her. To Shadowseeker and Jack, the woman in red would appear to be frozen within one of the extending shards of ice. For the moment, they were safe.

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

Misujage

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:09 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image

-----It seemed that his plan had worked, though his webbing had not touched the ice prince's body at all. It appeared that they were in parallel, but alternate, realities at the same instant, and the same could be said for the lady before them. Or, rather, the woman that was now frozen, though Jack knew better than to assume now that what the ice user did to the woman in his reality would likewise effect the one in theirs. No, she was still very much able to move, for the ice only appeared in their reality, a mere figment from the prince's world. It almost reminded Jack of his island, where reality and illusion were often impossible to tell the difference between, and in some cases, were one and the same. Taking a deep breath, Jack straightened his clothing with his hands, allowing his cane to rest standing still beside him. No need for them to appear ruffled, especially when death had been so far away considering their velocity. Looking towards the ice, Jack finished smoothing his clothing and took his cane in his left hand, taking the brim of his hat in his right finger tips.

-----Tilting the hat ever so slightly, Jack obscured his eyes as he bowed, giving his opponent the courtesy he believed she was due. However, his eyes looked through his hat, staring at her life force, so that if she moved he would not be caught off guard. As he straightened Jack's hat would rise above his eyes, revealing them to be burning with a bright red intensity. Jutsu might well serve his purpose here, yet that was not his intention, as he focused the echoes of his voice, the effects of his Voice of Persuasion, into the ice he could perceive, Jack's voice rang out with courtesy, poise, and calm. "I suspect that we are in a reality of your creation, madam, and I laud your ability to switch them so regularly. However, I once again request that you speak with us to resolve this situation peacefully, lest more blood be spilled needlessly. I implore you to speak now and end this violence."

-----

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

•Kumonenkin [ Spider Sticky Gold ] - Jounin Variable || ► Charged with S+ Ranked Chakra
→ Kumonenkin is a Ninjutsu technique unique to Kidoumaru. Kidoumaru has the ability to release a form of golden liquid from his mouth and sweat glands. When this liquid hits the air it can harden to be as strong as steel. Kidoumaru can use this technique to then form deadly spikes or other projectile weapons. Is susceptible to Ninjutsu.

AandOE

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:27 pm
User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 5 0 / 7 5 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----closing my eyes had evidently been a wrong decision. I landed on my back on the 'ground'. Had I not closed my eyes, I could have caught myself and landed on my feet, but instead I fell with little grace. Or at least that's how it felt. Embarrassed, I pushed myself quickly back to my feet, almost unused to the fact I could support myself with my right hand again. That also meant I had the full range of my jutsu at my disposal again, so I didn't feel completely useless anymore.
-----Jack spoke again as I stood, and when I glanced over at him, I could see bright red rather than the inverted black and white of his normal eyes. He was serious about getting information from the white woman. We sorely needed it. As far as I knew, no one had any clue still what was going on in the village. This woman was the only lead we had so far. As usual, leaving Jack to do the talking, I pulled my sketchbook from my bag, and flipped it open in preparation to use in case we were attacked.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Being useless for now~ xD

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρrєραrє∂
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Kasai

Mechanism Summary:

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:21 pm
The woman in blue, peering through the ice, shifted her stance as the young man's eyes glowed red. Taking her free hand, she grasped the katana just below the other hand, and swung it low. A hole appeared below the woman in red, gobbling her up as she fell through, closing just as quickly as it had formed, to a small hole as the woman in red flew up and became another woman in blue in the same spot where she sitting before the fall. The sticky, golden thread pulled taught, as if a heavy weight were attempting to yank-pull Jack towards the once-red woman's last location. "Why do you perpetuate the atrocities," the blue hued woman returned, clearly unaffected by his exerted chakra, but still polite enough to speak. "I do not understand the mushroom involvements, or the United Hidden Villages interferences. They are not our doing," she continued, alluding to a separation of powers.

Taking the brief pause as a signal, Reiki waved his hands about, directing the sizeable ice that had formed to spread. Up and out towards the floating tv eyes, the solid wall grew to separate himself more permanently from the women. As long as they talked, he'd continue to mount the defense on his side, spreading the ice high over his head, thinning it in certain sections to allow it to hang over in a hemispherical shape over him.

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer
Clarification: The woman in red was transported to the woman in blue's side, coloring her blue now. (will still reference her as red) She's still in the same spot she was previously, meaning she's now actually frozen, but the act of going from one to the other is enough distance to pull the threads tight.

Misujage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:16 pm
User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 5 0 / 7 5 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ι relaxed slightly, though more out of confusion than anything. First because of the disappearance of the red woman--though she reappeared closer to the blue woman. Second was because of her words. She didn't have anything to do with what was going on in the village? Or at least she had nothing to do with the mushrooms or the attack. United Hidden Villages... UHV. They were the ones who had attacked Kumogakure, and must have been the ones who attacked us at the prison. That explained why Jae completely lost it at their arrival. I knew nothing about her, but her reaction was enough to tell me she had faced them before.
-----But if the woman--women?--before us now had nothing to do with everything else, then maybe... The Jack I'd pulled through the doorways to this place had no idea what was going on in the village. Actually neither did the real Jack, when I thought about it. That meant I would have to be the one to speak. Swallowing, I forced words to form in my mouth rather than just in my head. "I-if... you have nothing to do with them, then maybe we have a common enemy." I spoke slowly so that I could choose words carefully. After all she'd already proved herself susceptible to attacking without instigation. "If that's the case, instead of fighting us, help us. We are not your enemies. We're only looking for answers. We just want things to be normal again." Or at least as normal as they could be, given everything that had happened. I watched the women warily, awaiting any sort of answer. Though my stance was relaxed, Kasai was still poised to strike at the sign of a threat.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Sorry for taking so long. I got caught up in drawing. T.T I'll be better from now on I promise.

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρrєραrє∂
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Kasai

Mechanism Summary:

Lanfaer

AandOE

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:25 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image

-----Intently scrutinizing the women of multiple colors, Jack was forced to fight hard to keep his composure when Shadow began speaking to someone other than him. So it seemed he was forcing himself to overcome his mutism, which was a mixed blessing and curse, depending on the why of his change. But Shadow was right, and the fact that Jack knew little to nothing about what was happening outside made it a requirement for the younger male to speak here. Looking where the figures merged, the carny's eyes gleamed as he absorbed both sides of this particular situation. "From what Shadow says, it seems that you are not a part of what is happening, and in fact what is happening to him may, too, be happening to you. You speak of atrocities. What are these atrocities? If we know what they are, we will stop them if possible."

-----Jack did feel the tugging, but for the moment he simply kept the chakra within the strands of his webs. Once created no more chakra was needed, unless he wanted to alter the fabric of his webbing. Taking thought of it, Jack still focused on the females.

-----

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

AandOE

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:22 pm
The woman in blue snarled, baring her fangs, words laced with bloody hatred dripped from her reply. "Everything with chakra ill-obtained is our enemy. Normal is removal of your chakra. Give us your stolen chakra, die peacefully, and be reincarnated to a lesser life form... there are no common enemies here." Moving towards the Hyouton's ice, she swung her sword from right to left, shearing off the large chunk holding the woman in red. Unstable spikes dropped to the floor, shattering into uncountable amounts. Another step forward, a swing from the left back to the right. Clang (!), a sharp reverberation emanated from the mid-sized weapon as it struck the gold fibers surrounding her foes' hostage, her own kin. Too much chakra to cut through the ice, but not enough to cut through the fibers. Sparks flew up and out, spattering the local area from the clash of steel.

The woman in red awoke at the deft sound of metal on strong gold, her head movement cracking the little remaining ice that clung to her, as the hot sparks cooled on the ground. Looking up to her sister, she struggled with the fibers as the audience looked on towards them. Reiki took this chance to simply shrug, showing mild indifference to the seated woman's plight. Why would he care, when they were the ones threatening him and his posse? "I don't want their help, after they attacked our village." Was this a ploy at good cop, bad cop? "They are just as bad as those that abuse their power." Turning his smug face sideways, to where the women could not see the right side, he winked towards Shadowseeker and Jack, before turning forward once more. Perhaps if he appeared intimidating enough, he could force them back through that still open hole beneath the woman in red, to the other side? Making a single hidden handsign under his more visible arm, Reiki used a simple academy jutsu. Growing tall as he took several large steps towards them, if looked as if he were going to bonk his head on the icy ceiling. The woman in blue's eyes went wide, forcing her to take a step back into a cautious stance, her sword now down at her side as if prepared in a scabbard.

Tao-Benshin
Never before has simple bantering done so much here in the SN, during a crunch time. (Reiki is running out of chakra, sorry)

Lanfaer
:0 No way would genjutsu help here, nope. Nuh uh. No-no. Of course not. ;P

Misujage
Puppeting the awesome Reiki, as requested. Reiki used Henge, it was super effective!

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:19 am
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 400/925______AC: 13,550

-----Jack's eyes dropped down, his head dipping until his vision was obscured by his trademark hat. He had tried, tried harder perhaps than he should have to bring this to a peaceful conclusion with nothing to show for it, nothing but wasted time and effort. Once more he was faced with an opponent who would not see reason, who would refuse to accept the realities of their situation. Once more someone had forced his hand. Yet once where he had been forced to remain careful, lest his darker side be released, he felt peace, and he for the first time he realized what that meant. He needed no jutsu to speak properly, no consideration for the prison within his mind when acting out. No, here, and now, his goal was clear: he had to stop them. Knowing not how strong Shadow had become, Jack was forced to believe that he would have to protect him once again.

-----"I have offered salvation, peaceful negotiation for a shared, beneficial end to violence, yet you deny them." The air seemed to grow heavier, and quiet whispers began to emanate from the darkness about them. Shadow, though not Reiki, would recognize what this signified: Jack was about to get really, deadly serious. His chakra manifestation was the personification of fear itself, twisting and corrupting the world around him into nightmarish figures and producing whispers to drive listeners mad. While it was no jutsu, and entirely something that could, technically, be ignored, in this situation that might me quite difficult. They were in complete darkness, after all. "Once I would have tried further. Once I would have continued suing for peace. Yet now I know I cannot. Now, I know for certain, that you must end. Your Truth is to remove the Truth of others." The air thickened even further, and there came a rattling of chains from the darkness, followed by flickering movement as Jack's chakra readied itself for combat. Odd shapes writhed and crawled in the shadows, mere suggestions of horrific beasts, followed by odd sounds such as whimpering, snarling, and slavering.

----- That is when Jack's eyes snapped upwards, and he raised his head to expose his face once more. His eyes...they glowed with magnificent power, his Sakkakugan once more activating as his voice became altered, taking on a monstrous undertone that would send rivulets of terror through those who head it. Hopefully, Shadow would have realized something was coming, and covered his ears. "You pitiful creatures, you dare to think that this world is undefended? You dare to threaten my family, my friends, my village, my very way of life?" Though his voice never raised, the whisper in which he spoke, the softness, would surely give more weight to his words. "I will reach into your minds and tear them asunder. I will find your deepest, darkest fears and drag them kicking and screaming into the light. I will sear your soul with truth and blacken your shriveled existence with the power of Truth. I will break your bones and rend your flesh, feed your quivering minds to the darkest of planar deities. I will send you over the edge of madness, sending you into the very heart of insanity itself." With each sentence he finished, Jack's grip grew tighter on his cane. When he finished, he took one step forward, tilting his head ever so slightly to give a more menacing stance, a more certain one. And with that he unleashed the full power of his Voice of Terror. "For you have made a grave mistake this day. I am Jack Harren Snipe, the Madman of the Mist. Your torturer, your End."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

• Kyoufu no Koe [ Voice of Terror ] || → Sound S Ranked [Modified with my discipline, this is an S+ rank technique in strength, and with my Sakkakugan, I have changed it to where they'd have to deal that damage to themselves to escape this jutsu]
→ The user begins to take their vocalization skills down a different path to use this Jutsu. The Jutsu employs a combination of the concepts of Kamei no Koe and many other visual and auditory Genjutsu. The user begins to tell a story, while keeping eye contact with the target. As long as the contact is held, the victim see and feel themselves acting out the events of the story. This Jutsu may also be used on someone who is asleep, not requiring eye contact in this case, but touch. While asleep, the victim begins to dream the scenario that the user plays out. This Jutsu can be dispelled with a double self-Kai if the target is awake.

AandOE

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:23 pm
User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 3 0 / 7 5 0 (-20)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----мy eyes widened at the sound of malice behind Jack's voice as he spoke, and that was more than enough of a hint to me that I shouldn't continue listening, because I wouldn't be able to escape the trap if I was caught in it. But covering my ears would give away what Jack was doing. I had few options of things I could do; Doton was out of the question since I wasn't sure whatever was suspending us in this blackness could be considered earth, and a direct attack of fire wouldn't be helpful either. By the time I could fire off a Katon technique, I would be trapped in Jack's genjutsu. Instead, I quickly grabbed one of the ink wells from my bag, popping it open, and tossed it forward to spill. Before it hit the 'ground' I formed the hand seals required, and activated the chakra within.
-----Normally, the technique was used to hide one's escape, but if I used it on something else instead of around myself, a haze could be created, ideally for long enough for Jack to finish his technique. As the chakra in the ink was activated, it spread out into a thick fog around the two women. At that moment, I clamped my hands over my ears, hoping the white-haired genin would see and do the same. I was a bit cautious, considering I had no idea what the strange arm replacing the one I lost could do, but it couldn't have been worse than what I had seen Jack's jutsu capable of in the past.
-----I wasn't done with my own attack however. Or, at least, I wasn't about to let them just escape Jack's technique if I could. Using one of the mechanisms in my puppet, a thick cord shot from the base of Kasai's neck into the haze where the women had been standing, aiming to entangle at least one of them and pull them toward us.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
The wire extends up to 100 feet.

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
Sumigasumi no Jutsu [Ink Mist Technique] - C
The user wraps their body in chakra-infused ink to hide themselves creating an effective smokescreen. When used in combination with the Body Flicker Technique, the user can quickly leave the battlefield without being noticed.

ρrєραrє∂
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Kasai

Mechanism Summary:

Lanfaer

AandOE

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:32 pm
Unsheathing her sword in the same fashion as Iaido, the woman in blue's sword tip grazed the gold on its angled way up towards the gigantic image of Reiki. Splitting the threads apart, the woman in red fell back into the hole under her as a wave of chakra swept where she had just been. Reiki's image faltered, and then was reapplied after the woman in blue's wave of chakra left the image. Unfazed on her side--by Jack's chakra--she was still nonetheless cornered now by both Reiki's monstrous image, and the fear filling storytelling. Scrambling backwards, away from everyone, her back approached the visual limit, near the borderline of the darkness.

Back on the other side, the woman in red popped through the hole in the 'ground' as it closed behind her. Landing on her feet, she felt confident now, having escaped the giant Reiki and the bonds that had held her for so long. Drawing her sword out, she moved laterally away from the ink fog, to the group's left as Jack invaded her soul. Blinking, it felt as if the woman in red could not take her eyes off of him, and his magnificently glowing eyes. Or was it Nekita's eyes? Either way, the woman in red felt as if this situation was getting out of control. How could these people do this to them? They were part of Evergreen, the only real truth given in this dreadful world! The woman in red's white eyes wavered, showing fear, before veins stuck out from her temples. If she was going to die by Nekita's hands, for letting the situation fall out of control, then she was going to end it all before that could happen. Raising her sword tip, the end wavered, jiggling around as fear gripped her. I am Jack Harren Snipe, the Madman of the Mist. Your torturer, your end. The woman in red's sanity snapped. "Hakke Hyaku Nijūhachi Shō," she rattled off, her voice cracking as tears streamed down her cheeks. Even from this distance, the woman's green circles radiated out to encompass Jack and Shadow, with Shadow being quite a lot closer to the edge than his companion, and Kasai easily on the borderline. Scant, little time remained before the woman in red fully performed her stated jutsu with a katana.

The ink fog obscured the woman in blue's vision, even more so than it should have, given her location. Yet--to the blue--the ink appeared more of a brilliant white than black, laced with the pulsating blues that ran down Shadow's faux arm. Kasai's thick cord shot out from him under Shadow's insistence, easily entangling the woman in blue, when she should not ordinarily have been affected as such. Bewilderment overcame her as she struggled, looking down at the cord. It too was covered in the same pulsating light, in her vision, though Shadow and Jack would not see it as such. How then, was she affected, when nothing else normally would from the group's side?!

Comments: Showing one of the woman in red's special PAs: Hyuuga techniques without using an empty palm. Circle distance increased relative to weapon size. (beware the physical sword, too, if she actually gets within weapon distance!) Also showing a side effect from Shadow's temporary buff, on the woman in blue. (the other side of the dual pocket dimension)

Hakke Hyaku Nijūhachi Shō [ Eight Trigrams: One Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms ]
Rank A
The Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms is a maneuver of the Gentle Fist fighting style. It is essentially a doubled version of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms performed at twice the speed. This technique is used to close off the flow of chakra through one hundred and twenty-eight chakra points of an opponent's Chakra Pathway System. This eliminates their ability to use chakra for quite some time and makes it difficult for them to move. Alternatively, it can be used to hit a great number of targets very quickly. Once someone is within range of Neji's field of divination, he assumes a Gentle Fist stance and begins to deliver the attack: First, two consecutive strikes to make two • Second, another two consecutive strikes to make four • Third, four consecutive strikes to make eight • Fourth, eight consecutive strikes to make sixteen • Fifth, sixteen consecutive strikes to make thirty two • Sixth, thirty two consecutive strikes to make sixty four • Seventh, another sixty four consecutive strikes in succession to make a total of one hundred and twenty eight strikes.

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

Misujage

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff