Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Big Bad Wolf (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:09 pm

Dante Kazahana
(Sorry i'm making this a quick post without reply yet. Ok yeah it's ok if she get the ability. So she can talk to the dead and see werewolf auras or their scents... actually that would be ok if she had that ability. Although should Alex have some ability linked to her since they are Mated. idk like if something happens to her he can see it in his mind or what is about to happen to her.)

(Also i actually like rping with you. You bring some really great twists lol. Wanna do another rp maybe?)

((I think that can be pretty possible, but more like, if she feels pain in her side for example he'll feel it in the same side and his "Wolf" side will automatically sense that their Mate (Iris) is hurt and they need to protect her. But the "Seeing Wolves' Auras and etc" is more like an enhancement to her own abilities to seeing and speaking with the paranormal. It would only make the most sense. (This is mainly based on a story I'm writing, the abilities and etc.) Another rp would be great! I had a couple idea for an rp, but do you have any other ideas you wanna do?))
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:30 pm

Layla Listressa
Dante Kazahana
(Sorry i'm making this a quick post without reply yet. Ok yeah it's ok if she get the ability. So she can talk to the dead and see werewolf auras or their scents... actually that would be ok if she had that ability. Although should Alex have some ability linked to her since they are Mated. idk like if something happens to her he can see it in his mind or what is about to happen to her.)

(Also i actually like rping with you. You bring some really great twists lol. Wanna do another rp maybe?)

((I think that can be pretty possible, but more like, if she feels pain in her side for example he'll feel it in the same side and his "Wolf" side will automatically sense that their Mate (Iris) is hurt and they need to protect her. But the "Seeing Wolves' Auras and etc" is more like an enhancement to her own abilities to seeing and speaking with the paranormal. It would only make the most sense. (This is mainly based on a story I'm writing, the abilities and etc.) Another rp would be great! I had a couple idea for an rp, but do you have any other ideas you wanna do?))

Alex was searching and found a mountain lion had made a kill. He had thought someone my have been in his part of the territory and killing his food.

Suddenly a feeling shot through him.... he had to go back to Iris... he couldn't explain it. It was as if... he was about to lose her. He felt the urge pull him by both his werewolf and his human sides to go to her. Before he knew it he was on his way back to the bar. It was almost as if she was a beacon in the sky he was going after. It didn't take him long to reach the bar again...

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:15 pm

Iris Taisho Hale

Fate's design for me...? A cruel laughter indeed!

Iris and then Alpha had arrived at Amber's condo and when she was about to go inside, he pinned her to the wall. His hands at either side of her head blocking any way out as he pressed himself close to her. Trust me, Iris struggled for a moment before she was caught by those alluring red eyes. "Let go of me now." she demanded strictly. Her eyes now lock fiercely with his own. Her stubborn flame never once backing down as he growled at her disobedience, "You shall obey and Alpha's desires, woman." he growled hotly on her skin as she stood her ground but could not help the shiver running down her spine at his breath lingering on her heated skin. "I will not bow down to anyone. Never." she replied sharply while glaring daggers at him, "I am a Mated woman whether I like it or not. I know the Code, and it says I have a few more days until I can at least choose a better suitor if they prove the self worthy compared to my Mate. Of defeated in battle over their female." she added in a low growl as she felt him smirk on her neck. "I will have you for myself. Even if it's the last thing I do, Irissa Taisho." and at that one moment, Iris's eyes widened as a smal gasp left her partly open lips. Looking him in the eyes as he called her by her Maiden name. Once the condo door unlocked and opened, her world came crashing down as she found the speed and strength to escape his hold on her before he could kiss her and slam the door. Locking it while holding her speeding heart with her hand. Leaning against the door and waited shortly before the Alpha disappeared with a chuckle as it was then she fell to her knees. Trying to figure out what just happened.

O.O.C.: (())
Fate has no room for pity on those who don't deserve it. Indeed, such a cruel and twisted Banshee Wail! A horrific laughter which is forever ringing upon this Mad Hatter's ears.

Dante Kazahana
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:59 pm

Layla Listressa
Iris Taisho Hale

Iris and then Alpha had arrived at Amber's condo and when she was about to go inside, he pinned her to the wall. His hands at either side of her head blocking any way out as he pressed himself close to her. Trust me, Iris struggled for a moment before she was caught by those alluring red eyes. "Let go of me now." she demanded strictly. Her eyes now lock fiercely with his own. Her stubborn flame never once backing down as he growled at her disobedience, "You shall obey and Alpha's desires, woman." he growled hotly on her skin as she stood her ground but could not help the shiver running down her spine at his breath lingering on her heated skin. "I will not bow down to anyone. Never." she replied sharply while glaring daggers at him, "I am a Mated woman whether I like it or not. I know the Code, and it says I have a few more days until I can at least choose a better suitor if they prove the self worthy compared to my Mate. Of defeated in battle over their female." she added in a low growl as she felt him smirk on her neck. "I will have you for myself. Even if it's the last thing I do, Irissa Taisho." and at that one moment, Iris's eyes widened as a smal gasp left her partly open lips. Looking him in the eyes as he called her by her Maiden name. Once the condo door unlocked and opened, her world came crashing down as she found the speed and strength to escape his hold on her before he could kiss her and slam the door. Locking it while holding her speeding heart with her hand. Leaning against the door and waited shortly before the Alpha disappeared with a chuckle as it was then she fell to her knees. Trying to figure out what just happened.

Fate has no room for pity on those who don't deserve it. Indeed, such a cruel and twisted Banshee Wail! A horrific laughter which is forever ringing upon this Mad Hatter's ears.

Dante Kazahana

Several seconds later, Alex was there. As he came into view he was in human form. He quickly ran over and went to open the door, not knowing he had just missed the alpha. He tried the door, but it was locked. He then knocked on it, "iris are you ok? It's Alex... Are you in there?" He then said, "I'm sorry about the fight earlier, Iris...."

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:26 pm

Iris Taisho Hale

Iris had shaky and almost heavy breathing as her heart was pounding in her ears, as she was now pacing the large living room in oropder to figure out exactly why the Alpha wanted her of all people. Just then when Alex knocked, that noise made Iris jump about 2 feet in the air and all her senses on edge as she cautiously made her way towards the door. Hearing it was her brother she opened the door and didn't have the spirit to pick another argument with him instead she asked him one simple question. "Why does the Alpha want me out of all people? Why does he want to fight you to the death in order to become my Mate?" her voice low as she narrowed her eyes to watch her surroundings before pulling him inside and locking the door behind him. Shutting it completely as she waited for answers, her arms crossed over her chest as she kept a straight and emotionless mask on her face.

Dante Kazahana
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:01 pm

Layla Listressa
Iris Taisho Hale

Iris had shaky and almost heavy breathing as her heart was pounding in her ears, as she was now pacing the large living room in oropder to figure out exactly why the Alpha wanted her of all people. Just then when Alex knocked, that noise made Iris jump about 2 feet in the air and all her senses on edge as she cautiously made her way towards the door. Hearing it was her brother she opened the door and didn't have the spirit to pick another argument with him instead she asked him one simple question. "Why does the Alpha want me out of all people? Why does he want to fight you to the death in order to become my Mate?" her voice low as she narrowed her eyes to watch her surroundings before pulling him inside and locking the door behind him. Shutting it completely as she waited for answers, her arms crossed over her chest as she kept a straight and emotionless mask on her face.

Dante Kazahana

he looked at her curiously, then sighed and shook his head, "I don't know... As far as i know he could just be doing it to screw with the pack members. He's Alpha and he knows he can only legally kill another for certain reasons. Fight to the death... that would count as well. However, nobody does mess with him... i'm not sure what his angle is. Maybe he saw something different in you from everyone else."

He looked down and then said, "Just so you know i wasn't stalking this time... I felt like i needed to come here this time... like you were in danger or something..." He didn't want her and him to fight anymore, or at least for the night.

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:24 pm

Iris Taisho Hale

Iris listened quietly, her arms still crossed as they eventually fell to her sides. A short sigh escaped her lips as she brushed past him, walking into the open kitchen. "Well... Something strange has been happening to me lately. But surely he can't be knowing of that can he?" she mutters grabbing a glass and filling it with some ginger ale. Leaning against the smooth white granite counter. "That club... it was filled with Wolves. It was like... I could... see or sense them somehow." she mutters underneath her breath. Trying to make since of things as she too a small drink of her drink.

Dante Kazahana
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:41 pm

Layla Listressa
Iris Taisho Hale

Iris listened quietly, her arms still crossed as they eventually fell to her sides. A short sigh escaped her lips as she brushed past him, walking into the open kitchen. "Well... Something strange has been happening to me lately. But surely he can't be knowing of that can he?" she mutters grabbing a glass and filling it with some ginger ale. Leaning against the smooth white granite counter. "That club... it was filled with Wolves. It was like... I could... see or sense them somehow." she mutters underneath her breath. Trying to make since of things as she too a small drink of her drink.

Dante Kazahana

His thought about it for a moment. he then looked at her then said, "Yeah it's a popular club for the wolves.... but how you could see them... that's not normal."

He sat down in a chair as he kept thinking about it, "Well humans shouldn't be able to tell if someone is a wolf, even if they are mated. It's not normal... I don't know what happened or how you can see them."

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:07 pm

Iris Taisho Hale

Iris sighed, "I've always been able to see the 'supernatural'..." she replied putting air quotes around "supernatural", "But when I took one last look around to locate my friends... The Wolves' auras were glowing like a golden orange... But the Alpha... I could tell he was really powerful... I can't really describe what his aura was... But it was extremely over whelming." she confessed looking at him and walking over to the huge wall/window that overlooked the nightlife city. Taking another drink as she glanced over to her brother, those hazel-brown eyes completely serious and mature. A side she rarely shows along with her affectionate side. The city lights outlining her hourglass figure softly and perfectly. "I can tell your what your aura is right now, so don't think I'm crazy because I was born with this gift. But.." she said trailing off and returning her eyes to overlooking the city. Deep in thought. "My theory is that me becoming your Mate has.... enhanced my abilities in some way. I think that the Alpha somehow needs me for something. I just need to figure out what it is and what he's planning. I think the only way to do that is to get closer to him." Her voice mature and in utter seriousness. "I don't want you to get hurt Alex. But I need to find out what he's planning... I need to get closer to him. So I came up with something. But your obviously not going to like it..."

Dante Kazahana
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:23 pm

Layla Listressa
Iris Taisho Hale

Iris sighed, "I've always been able to see the 'supernatural'..." she replied putting air quotes around "supernatural", "But when I took one last look around to locate my friends... The Wolves' auras were glowing like a golden orange... But the Alpha... I could tell he was really powerful... I can't really describe what his aura was... But it was extremely over whelming." she confessed looking at him and walking over to the huge wall/window that overlooked the nightlife city. Taking another drink as she glanced over to her brother, those hazel-brown eyes completely serious and mature. A side she rarely shows along with her affectionate side. The city lights outlining her hourglass figure softly and perfectly. "I can tell your what your aura is right now, so don't think I'm crazy because I was born with this gift. But.." she said trailing off and returning her eyes to overlooking the city. Deep in thought. "My theory is that me becoming your Mate has.... enhanced my abilities in some way. I think that the Alpha somehow needs me for something. I just need to figure out what it is and what he's planning. I think the only way to do that is to get closer to him." Her voice mature and in utter seriousness. "I don't want you to get hurt Alex. But I need to find out what he's planning... I need to get closer to him. So I came up with something. But your obviously not going to like it..."

Dante Kazahana

He laughed slightly when she said that she didn't want him to think she was crazy, "You are mated by a secret law to a werewolf... and you think i'm going to call you crazy? I'd have to call you crazy only for thinking that."

However, his joking side disappeared when she said that she had the plan. He didn't even have to listen to her plan, "No...."

He stopped and then sighed before he said, "Sorry, but... you can't trust him. What is your plan?" he figured he might as well listen to her idea first.

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:19 pm

Iris Taisho Hale

Without looking towards him, it was obvious her face showed no emotion other than inside her eyes as she sighed irritably, "I'm not saying I trust him. I'm saying that I need to get closer to him." she defended with a hushed growl. "My plan is that I'm going to gain his trust by each step. It's quite obvious that he wants me, but he doesn't just want me for me, he wants me for another purpose. A more... Eviler reason than he is letting on. Although you are my brother, I'm doing this as your Mate. I'm not going to standby and watch you die. I'm going to play his little game, but I will be the reason of his downfall. I'm doing this whether you like it or not." she turns towards him fully. Determination and a fierce fire inside her eyes that cannot be out out or ignored. Her now empty glass disposed of on the floor in pieces but her hands held no injuries. No blood. "I'll let you fight anyone else alone. But I remember something about him, about this Alpha. So go ahead and take on any other Wolf. But this one.. This Alpha is mine." she says fiercely. With a protective growl on the ending statement.

«•» Meanwhile... «•»

The Alpha sat inside his luxurious condo in the middle of the city, drinking his alcohol beverage while still in his sharp suit with a quite evil and dark snarky grin plastered on his face. "Soon... Very soon, with that woman's hidden powers... You'll be back alive again. My sweet Mate. Nikita."

O.O.C.: ((Decided to have a little short mentioning of the Alpha in this post... Thought it would serve some purpose as to what he is planning and how he needs Iris. Add more suspense.))

Dante Kazahana
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:17 pm

Layla Listressa
Iris Taisho Hale

Without looking towards him, it was obvious her face showed no emotion other than inside her eyes as she sighed irritably, "I'm not saying I trust him. I'm saying that I need to get closer to him." she defended with a hushed growl. "My plan is that I'm going to gain his trust by each step. It's quite obvious that he wants me, but he doesn't just want me for me, he wants me for another purpose. A more... Eviler reason than he is letting on. Although you are my brother, I'm doing this as your Mate. I'm not going to standby and watch you die. I'm going to play his little game, but I will be the reason of his downfall. I'm doing this whether you like it or not." she turns towards him fully. Determination and a fierce fire inside her eyes that cannot be out out or ignored. Her now empty glass disposed of on the floor in pieces but her hands held no injuries. No blood. "I'll let you fight anyone else alone. But I remember something about him, about this Alpha. So go ahead and take on any other Wolf. But this one.. This Alpha is mine." she says fiercely. With a protective growl on the ending statement.

«•» Meanwhile... «•»

The Alpha sat inside his luxurious condo in the middle of the city, drinking his alcohol beverage while still in his sharp suit with a quite evil and dark snarky grin plastered on his face. "Soon... Very soon, with that woman's hidden powers... You'll be back alive again. My sweet Mate. Nikita."

O.O.C.: ((Decided to have a little short mentioning of the Alpha in this post... Thought it would serve some purpose as to what he is planning and how he needs Iris. Add more suspense.))

Dante Kazahana

He looked her in the eye, looking for any doubt. After a minute he sighed, "Damn your stubborn... Fine if we do this, we have the entire pack against us. Which basically means most of the people at the bar...."

He thought about it and then nodded, "Fine, but if we do this we will need more people. In other words we are going to make a secret pack to take down the Alpha... otherwise this plan will end badly. I know a few people who don't like the Alpha. Deal?"

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:33 pm

Iris Taisho Hale

Iris smiled genuinely towards him, "Don't worry about the Pack and gaining members. I already have a plan... But this one I won't tell you, just trust me." she smiled while walking over to him and patting his head affectionately. "You've done enough. Just relax and let me take care of this one. Everything is going according to plan." she purred sweetly while bending down to give hm a hug and then standing straight. "It's best you get home. I'll stay the night here, Amber is on her way. It's best I handle her drunk state alone.." she gave him a soft smile towards him and then went to clean up the few shards of glass on the floor and throwing them away so Amber didn't trip and fall on one of them.

Dante Kazahana
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:01 pm

Layla Listressa
Iris Taisho Hale

Iris smiled genuinely towards him, "Don't worry about the Pack and gaining members. I already have a plan... But this one I won't tell you, just trust me." she smiled while walking over to him and patting his head affectionately. "You've done enough. Just relax and let me take care of this one. Everything is going according to plan." she purred sweetly while bending down to give hm a hug and then standing straight. "It's best you get home. I'll stay the night here, Amber is on her way. It's best I handle her drunk state alone.." she gave him a soft smile towards him and then went to clean up the few shards of glass on the floor and throwing them away so Amber didn't trip and fall on one of them.

Dante Kazahana

He sighed as he looked down and then said, "Fine... but you had better watch it. If he suspects something, it won't be good. I'll be ready to do anything if anything goes wrong." with that he turned and left the condo, before he moved to the woods area and morphed to run off.

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:05 pm

Iris Taisho Hale

Iris watched him leave and decided to change into some spare comfy clothes she always kept here at Amber's place if she needed somewhere to stay other than at home. It wasn't until 20 minutes later Amber came in with the assistance of the sweet-as-pie manager. Iris was there at the door before the manager could knock, a small and grateful small on her lips. "Thanks again Ginger-chan... I owe you." she purred and Ginger chuckled lightly. "No problem... Just make sure she's alright." Iris giggled, "Don't I always?" was her last statement before taking the knocked out Amber from the manager's grasp and bidding her goodnight before shutting and locking the door. Carrying her to he bed and helping her change into something more comfortable. A small sigh made its way out along with a short yawn before going to her purse. Getting out the Alpha's number from the paper and his address and condo number written on it. She put the number in her phone and shut it off completely. Getting a cup of water and the bottle of Asprin while putting it on the night table on Amber's side of the bed. She then settled herself on the couch and yawned before turning on the TV and slowly starting to fall asleep. Letting all of the day's events slip away from her. Letting everything go as she slid into her safe zone.... Or so she thought.

Dante Kazahana
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces