Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Star Seeking- looking for active players/ Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lalaladeda101

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:43 pm
A scattered soul...

User Image
Thayne Grey
Baby I'm not a Monster. <3

Thayne was shocked by the sudden awakening of Greyscar. Levitating was normal, but the white aura? What was that? It definitely sparked his interest "What was that light coming from your body just now?" He cocked his head studying his fellow. There was a remedy he knew for pain, like a strong Vicodin. 'What is that damned configuration?!' Thayne couldn't for the life of him figure it out. "If you trust me, I can make you a painkiller. It should numb it to the point that you won't feel the pain till you're better... They work pretty good, but it's up to you." His voice trailed off as he began to lose faith in himself. Young Thayne was quite rattled at this point. He'd been taken with this odd group. They'd known each other for mere hours. Though it seemed nothing good came of their meeting. 'Blast that king... This is his fault.' Thayne shook his fist to the sky silently cursing the king. Finally he looked back at Greyscar as he spoke again. "Don't worry 'bout fightin' man. We got things under control." He spoke to reassure the wolf, but truthfully he was reassuring himself.

In a lost world...

0Jason Voorhees0

oO Lorelei Oo

omgIisonfiyah

litttle lost neko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:24 pm

╔══════════════☆✪☆

Umu

☆✪☆══════════════╝

User Image

Nodding to Thayne as he finished Umu reached her hands out, holding them over Grayscar as she was about to begin her work. However before she could he started to float and a blinding light poured from him. Yelping she fell back and scrambled to get away from him, almost tripping in her haste. Something about what he just did terrified her to her core. Taking a few more steps back she seemed to be hiding behind Vigril and Thayne. She peeked out from behind them as the wolf settled again. Her big green eyes still wide with fear. Hugging her arms tight to her body she shifted her weight from foot to foot, she was suddenly unsure about the wolf.

Leaving his care to Thayne turned and settled herself in a net like section of roots from the tree. Leaning back against the bark she started to talk to the tree, softly and in another tongue. It almost sounded like she was mimicking the sound of wind through branches and leaves, which in a way she was. Talking to the forest always helped to calm her down. The tree suggested that perhaps her fear came from not knowing what it was she had seen. And, it continued, understanding leads to acceptance. She nodded at the trees sage advice, maybe once Grayscar was better she would ask him what it was exactly that he had done. For now though she would observe from a distance.

══════════════

✪☆☆☆✪☆☆☆✪

Where?-In the forest.
What?-"...He's terrifying..."
Who?- Olivia, Grayscar and Thayne and Virgil.
OOC:
oO Lorelei Oo

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

omgIisonfiyah

litttle neko lost

Chatty Cat

16,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Contributor 0

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:03 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

"Worlds crumble before its might...."

Virgil was snapped out of his thoughts by more glowing things. This time, it was Grayscar doing the glowing. Then he mentioned not being able to fight. "No worries, we'll be fine." Virgil said simply and began summoning various swords, giving them enchantments against Undead. In his personal experience, Holy Attribution spells worked fine and were cost effective (figuratively speaking) for him.

That is the weapon I will create.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:44 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
User Image

She looked about the group as Gray had mentioned the undead. She knew fire usually worked but didn't want to make the others uncomfortable. She helped to move him closer to the small fire and would begin her work. "Here, let me help then with the soreness." She rubbed her hands a moment before moving them a bit and massaging to release tension in his body from the trauma of the hit. Her hands warmer then normal but not to burn more to sooth any aches and soreness. "It's not a complete healing but it will remove the soreness you would have felt in the morning."

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:00 pm
The day which we fear as our last

is the birthday of our eternity.

Lucius Annaeu Seneca

User Image
Idolum
User Image

Idolum followed his legion from a distance. When they arrived at the camp of the group he called out. "Fire witch, come hither. You will not be harmed. I have wish to speak to you. To bargain per-say. If you refuse, I will send in my legion to take what I need." He levitated behind the army of undead. There was too many for anyone to take on, even with an army.

oO Lorelei Oo

lalaladeda101

omgIisonfiyah

litttle neko lost

Dying isn't easy,

it's living that scares me to death.

Annie Lennox

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:23 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

Olivia turned hearing noise and feeling the ground move beneath her. As she saw the army she knew they should just run. This would be too many for her to even think about holding back, let alone she wasn't crazy about starting a blaze in the forest. As she heard a voice call out she cringed slightly not wanting people to know of her other than Gray. She debated the odds of what he said. She hadn't known them long, but knew they had more talent then they let on or possibly knew. She sighed heavily before calling back. "What's to say you won't hurt the others if I do go? Or you back out? Can't imagine you'd only want me for something." She had to buy them time in some form or a way to keep them safe since they were quickly being surrounded. "Gray, if I can't take him you take these people and run all right? No heroics." She had spoken softly for him to hear just in case she had to go.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:32 pm
All the forces in the world are not so powerful as

an idea whose time has come.

Victor Hugo

User Image
Greyscar tried to get up, but found he could barely move. He sighed heavily. "We are pinned down, and I cannot move. You's best just talk to him. The undead will always live up to their bargain. See what it wants, but don't agree to anything. They can't twist words and use them against you. Keep your wits about you, for they can manipulate you as well." He said as he laid by the fire.

oO Lorelei Oo

lalaladeda101

omgIisonfiyah

litttle neko lost

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:37 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

She groaned a bit not really wanting to talk to a skeleton. She would nod towards Gray as he commented and turn calling out. "Fine, I'm coming out." She looked to them a moment more before heading out unsure what anyone wanted with a fire-witch other then to hunt. She would move about as the army would seem to part the way. She felt wrong around them, but then again, she were alive. She continued till she stood before the one calling her out. "Who are you? What do you want from me?" She wouldn't say or agree to anything, she knew better then that for the most part.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:43 pm
The day which we fear as our last

is the birthday of our eternity.

Lucius Annaeu Seneca

User Image
Idolum
User Image

Idolum grinned eagerly inside. He watched her come out and stroll up to him. "I want you, to give me a fire blessing. In other words, I want your fire magic!" He said grabbing her by the throat. He soaked up most of her fire essence. He threw he back and turned away. "To the volcano of no return..." He mumbled to himself as he left. He legion went marching with him.

oO Lorelei Oo

lalaladeda101

omgIisonfiyah

litttle neko lost

Dying isn't easy,

it's living that scares me to death.

Annie Lennox

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:58 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

She listened as he spoke though wasn't fast enough as he grabbed her neck. She started coughing feeling energy drain from her and tried to regain herself as he and the army left. She lay there watching them leave feeling sleepy but knew he hadn't gotten what he asked for, not really. He took magic, but not her fire, the spark was still there within her. For a moment she was glad she were only half fire-witch. She would lay there a moment longer in the silence glad the group were unharmed. She would have slept right there if she could but would let it be. She slowly stood testing herself and made her way back to the group, taking a seat by the tree. "Never let that thing near you. If I were full blood, that may have been bad." She looked to Gray a moment then the rest. "He's heading to a volcano, some place, volcano of no return I think. Whatever that means. He wanted a fire blessing but all he got was magic, not the actual fire within that controls it and makes it fire on the outside. I'll let him have fun with that when he realizes what he did didn't work right." She closed her eyes wanting to sleep but she did promise she'd take first watch.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:32 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

"We really need to kill that thing." Virgil said and sighed. He dismissed the weapons he had summoned and leaned back against the tree. "So what now?" He asked.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:40 pm
All the forces in the world are not so powerful as

an idea whose time has come.

Victor Hugo

User Image
Greyscar spoke weakly. "We go to the only volcano that no person has returned from... the volcano of the fire witches." He tried sitting up but fell back down. "Well, you guys do. I'll sit here and rest. Maybe the next shard will come to be as a vision during my meditation."

oO Lorelei Oo

lalaladeda101

omgIisonfiyah

litttle neko lost

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:09 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

She looked to Gray a moment alarmed as he mentioned that volcano and shook her head. "You can't be serious? You can't let this group go there, that's like asking for death. Even I know better than to venture there to see if rumors are true. there's a reason we leave that place alone." She looked about at the group with a sudden fear for them. She was immune to the heat and the flames, but they were not, and not to mention the climb up. She moved to gray and whispered unsure if he knew what he was asking of them. "Gray, there's a reason most fire-witches are hunted and killed on sight. Most are power hungry and dominating. My mother told me of that place, you can't ask them to risk their lives like that. Umu and Thayne alone I can't imagine could make the trip given what I know of them, they'd burn up before even reaching it." She was concerned but given what her mother told her, she had every right to be. Being half only would allow her so much room should the colony still thrive. She looked to them again then back sighing heavily. " I'll go alone. It's a few days from here though. I don't want you alone in this condition and it would be safer for you all to be together. I'll go find your stupid shard, but I can't ask them to come with me. When you're well enough you all can meet me at the base if I survive, sound good?"

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:41 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

"Sounds fun." Virgil said and chuckled, already deciding to go with Olivia, after all, someone had to make sure she survived the trip. Plus he saw it as a good chance to get some ABS for his swords.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

lalaladeda101

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:01 pm
A scattered soul...

User Image
Thayne Grey
Baby I'm not a Monster. <3

It had been as if Thayne went into shock for a moment. He seemed to just stand there while all these things happened. Only after Olivia returned and told her story, did he come-to. "Guys, I'm torn. I think I could survive, due to the fact that I am a river.... But Gray needs help. And I don't want to leave either of you. I could carry Gray, and he could go as back-up, but then my water power would be weakened. Tell me what I should do? I don't know which of you to help." Thayne just sat there looking at both of them trying to figure out what to do.

In a lost world...

0Jason Voorhees0

oO Lorelei Oo

omgIisonfiyah

litttle lost neko

Out of Crackers: Sorrrrrryyyyyyyyyy  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers