Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:59 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

As Yuki sat there, his heart kept racing. He felt so nervous with the prince's head on his shoulder. It was quiet, and Yuki almost flinched when the prince moved. A sharp pain suddenly went through Yuki's body. His eyes widened and his mouth opened to cry out in pain. However, the pain quickly went away when Ezekiel let go of him. Yuki placed a hand over the place where the prince bit him. The feel of blood starting to run down his neck made him look at the prince in disbelief. He pulled his hand back and looked down, seeing blood. "Pr-prince..." His voice was weak and he suddenly felt light headed. "Ah..." His vision got blurry. The next thing he new, Yuki was laying down on the bed, unconscious. The sight of blood and the feeling of shock was too much for him. Both swelled up in him, making his faint.

Stormie Fox

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:18 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel quickly caught Yuki as he fainted. Tears began to swell up in the princes eyes as he looked at Yuki in his arms. He quickly lifted Yuki off the bed and laid him on the ground. He went into the closet and pulled out his stained shirt. The prince place the shirt on Yuki's neck applying pressure to stop the bleeding. He didn't bite far enough for Yuki to bleed to death.
Ezekiel's body was shaking, one part because of the blood, the second part because he hurt Yuki and feared he wont forgive him. Hot tears began to roll down the princes face and fall upon Yuki's. He picked Yuki's body up again keeping pressure to the bite mark and rushed him out and to one of there doctors in the house.
Ms. Tsuseki had Ezekiel lay Yuki on one of the beds. She pulled out some gauges and bandages and began to wrap the wound up. Ezekiel was still crying for what he had down. He didn't know what he was thinking, he wasn't thinking at all, yet he hurt Yuki, the one he loves. Ms. Tsuseki told Ezekiel that Yuki will be fine and that he will wake up at dawn, but Yuki's body can't leave this room until he can move on his own. The prince thanked the doctor and sat down by Yuki's side clinging to his hand tightly. I'm so sorry...

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:25 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Have you ever had a dream with total darkness? All you can do is hear things? This was what Yuki was experiencing at that moment.
Crying...? Who's crying....? Is that prince...? Why is he crying...? Who hurt him...? Was it me...? I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to... Don't cry... Please don't cry...
A few hours later, Yuki regained consciousness. His eyes slowly began to open and he laid there for a bit, staring at the ceiling. Everything that happened suddenly hit him all at once.
Yuki sat up quickly. "Prince!" He said out loud then got light headed, he looked around, searching for the prince. He had to apologize immediately!

Stormie Fox

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:34 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel fell asleep resting his head on the bed still holding onto Yuki's hand. Dried tears stained his cheeks, and the spot he laid his head on was damp from them. He flinched a bit as he herd his name yelled by a familiar voice. He squeezed Yuki's hand softly before his lavender eyes slowly opened to the dark room. He sat up a little rubbing the kink he just got in his neck. "You're up, I'm glad you're okay."
========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:43 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki almost jumped when he heard movement from next to him. He looked over to see Ezekiel. A feeling of relief swept over him. The prince was okay. Yuki then kneeled on the bed and bowed. "I'm sorry... I am so sorry... I... Well... I have had some bad experiences with blood... Um... So every time I see blood on myself I faint... I'm sorry to have worried you..." He told him, feeling so guilty.

Stormie Fox

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:51 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel blinked a bit confuse. He was the one needing to apologize not Yuki. He placed a hand on Yuki's head and smiled. "I should be the one apologizing Yuki, I bit you in the first place." He said softly and looked down. "I wasn't thinking of what I was doing so I'm sorry Yuki." The prince looked back up at Yuki and stared at the bandages.. "I'll try my best so it doesn't happen again." He promised, but mostly to himself.
========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:58 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki lifted his head to look at him and blinked. he then sat down criss-crossed and shook his head slowly. "No no, please don't apologize. I completely understand. You couldn't help it right? It's fine." He looked up at him then smiled. "You didn't mean to. You never wanted to hurt me right?" When his eyes met the prince's, he stated, "I trust you." Another smile appeared on his face when he finished speaking. He hoped the prince would understand, and believe him when he said that he trusted him.

Stormie Fox

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:08 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel smiled back and stood up from the chair he was sitting on for the past few hours. He grabbed Yuki's hand again and helped him off the bed. "Thank you." The prince said softly. He then led Yuki out of the room and back up to there room where a clean set of sheets and covers waited for them. But it wasn't the only thing waiting.
On their bed was a girl with long silver hair like Ezekiel's and blue eyes. Her name was Amelia. "Oh Ekezy you already hurt the pour boy."

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:17 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki smiled. "There is no need to thank me. I didn't do anything special." He said then followed the prince up to the room. On their way there, Yuki realized something. Wait... Are we sharing a room...?!
There is another thing you should learn abut Yuki. He is slow.
When they got to the room, Yuki blinked when he heard a women's voice. He looked on the bed and saw a women. Not just any women, a very beautiful women! Yuki stood there frozen. Who was she? And who was she to the prince? They seemed pretty close. Yuki glanced up at Ezekiel then looked back over to the women. Some how, he had a feeling that the prince was not happy to see her.

Stormie Fox

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:10 am
User Image
========================

Amelia quickly got up and hug Yuki, which he went face first into her breast. "Oh he's even more adorable up close!" She squealed shoving Yuki even more into her breast. "Why do get him that's no fair brother." She pouted. Ezekiel was only getting more upset the longer she stayed and sufficated Yuki down there.
"Damn it Amelia! Act your bloody age and let go of MY fiance." He yelled at her and her eyes went red and she let Yuki go as she glared at her brother.
"What was that brat?" She was referring to Ezekiel who was not pointing at the door indicating that she should leave. "Fine." She walk over to the door looking back as she opened it. "Be careful brother you might lose him." And she left.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:39 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki's eyes widened when the women hugged him, his face buried in her breast. His face turned bright red and he stood there petrified. Who was she?
As Yuki predicted. the prince was not happy to see this women. He blushed when he said he was his fiance. That was when he noticed that her eyes turned red. So she was a vampire too.
Yuki flinched a bit when she sort of threatened Ezekiel then left. His eyes wandered up to looked at the prince. "Who... Who was she?" He asked him, confused on what just happened. Then he remembered what Gilbert said the other night. The prince had two older sibling. A sister and a brother.

Stormie Fox

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:25 pm
OCC: Sorry for such a short post.
User Image
========================

Ezekiel groaned when Yuki asked . "My sister, she is such a pain in my neck." He told Yuki then yawned. "We should just get to bed." He slowly made his way over to the bed and crawled under the covers.
========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:19 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked at him then nodded. "O-okay.." He said, suddenly getting nervous. He stood there for a while, fidgeting a bit then walked over to the other side of the bed slowly. He then stopped. What was he thinking? "Ah... I'll sleep on the couch..." He said then walked over to the couch in the room and sat down.

OCC: It's fine. Sorry my post is short too. I am on my IPhone.

Stormie Fox

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:32 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel sat up and watched his fiancé walk over to the couch. "Oh no you are not." The prince threw the covers off of himself and got up. He walked over to Yuki and sat on the couch. "If you have a problem sleeping in the same bed then take the bed." He said a little bit upset he couldn't cuddle up with Yuki. But he had the audacity to sleep on the couch when he is a guest, technically.
========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:54 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Confusion washed over Yuki's face. He watched as the prince walked over to him and sat next to him. He blinked the shook his head. "N-no... It's not like that... It's just..." He blushed then looked away from him. "I don't want to be rude... I mean... It's okay if I sleep here..." He told him, still blushing.

Stormie Fox

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces