Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lieutenant Alphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:47 pm
SUPER RARE.

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Kiri'suti (Kirin/Ulun'suti)
Body Build: Draft (reg nose)
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: WoW OC - Bloodelf Paladin
WIP Needed? Yes please

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Light tanned body with a few scars (Battle worn)
Face: Scar over his nose, his has the alt kirin forehead scales in the same gold as his back
Mane: 'Sephiroth style' In bright white
Tail: Tail blade with the top scales like the alt kirin scales
Hooves/Fetlocks: Alt kirin fetlocks and hooves
Reference Image(s): [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): The branched style of 'suti horns.
Wings: Spread style wings with scales (Can the alt kirin 'wing' scales be placed over the wing base) The wings are golden much like the scales. Can there be wisps of Light trailing from the tips?
Scales: Alt kirin scales in coppers and golds that continue down the top of his tail. No belly scales, leg scales are ok.
Extras: Leg spurs but not the extra foot claw please.
Other Notes: If possible it would be awesome if you could show the Light (his element) in his scales and details.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Custom Items: Shoulder armor and leg braces (like the MLP) They are based off the Tier 11 paladin set and the shoulders are based off the Tier 11 warrior set.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [x] [x] [x]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nazurak D'artordia
Owner: Lieutenant Alphia
Breed: Sin'dorei
Temper: Rightious
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: [x]
Tag frame color: Dark purple + grey-blue
Tag feather color(s): One glowing white/yellow (the Light) the other either match the cert or him.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:52 pm
SUPER RARE.

Edit Category: Mod
Soquili Species: Ulun'Suti halfbreed
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay : Jake's Ikran from Avatar
WIP Needed?: would appreciate one

Body:blues and blacks, with a hint of green, no scales
Face: i do like the dragon mouth
Mane: custom short and messy (maybe a few short braids like Jake, darker than the body. Two long braids coming down on opposite sides (representing the tentacle things) that fade into pink at the end
red goatee
Tail: Tail Blades, bare
Hooves/Fetlocks: raptor claws and leg spurs
Reference Image(s):
One
Two
Three
Four
Five

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): none
Wings: scaleless wings
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: if you want to, you can add some Navi accessories, or things that you see the Ikran in the pics wear (i am leaving this up to you)
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Large Image

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Taronyu
Owner: Jinx Creed
Breed: Ikran
Temper: Hunter
Mate:
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc  

Jinx Creed

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:56 pm
RARE

The Watcher

Clockwork Hatter
Name: Clockwork Hatter
Dislikes: Disorder, spontaneous natures, chaos
Personality: Clockwork Hatter is a bright and cheerful stallion who loves to help others. He is always careful to make sure that he gets something from it also though. Always trying to stay on top of the gossip chain, Hatter loves to find out what is going on and is always ready to offer an oppinion. He traveled with the Doctor on his way over from England and is quite the opposite of the eccentric stallion in some way but they still got along well. When they landed they parted ways, the Doctor moving south and Clockwork north with the promise to meet back up in a year and compare notes.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image The Soquili

Soquili Species:
Body Build: Regular w/ leg fluffs
Familiar: Cogs
Concept Origin: Hatter from Sci-fi's TV movie 'Alice' and the Gaian donation letter item: TM Machine wings
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Along the idea of the Gaian Time-Machine items... He has clockwork theme over his body, maybe a larger cog on his hip and 'joints' at his ankles and knees. I'm sure you can make him look 'steam punk-ish' For colours/pattern under the cog-look see here: [x] (though slightly darker and more chestnut) [x] (but with the legs fading to a lighter ginger/brown not black)
Face: He has dark eyes, and I'd like his expression to be a little more on the grinning side: [x]
Mane: Short tousled mane in a dark brown
Tail: His tail will be the short style in the same dark brown
Hooves/Fetlocks: Dark hooves, either brown or black, his fetlocks will end in a more golden copper on all but one of his legs.
Reference Image(s): Steampunk wings, Clockwork Hatter, [x] (though slightly darker and more chestnut) [x] (but with the legs fading to a lighter ginger/brown not black) Steam Punk horse, Statue, sketch, hat, cable idea (my com rooms have never looked that bad >_> ) [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Like the Gaian TM wings (just the wing part, not the block at the back) If you want to make his clockwork design on his body to radiate out from the base of the wings that might look nice.
Other Notes: While I'd like him to be wearing some steampunk inspired pieces, I'd like his body pattern to be a little more subtle to give the idea of being made out of clockwork.

Custom Items: Chains wrapped loosely around his shoulder and front leg, one loop has a 'pocket watch' hanging from it.
A scarf (kerchief, not knitted scarf) with a pattern like Hatter's shirt
I'd like him to be wearing Hatter's hat and to have steampunk style headphones around his neck over the kerchief. He will also have a steampunk cuff on his other leg (the one without the watch) and one around the leg without the copper fetlock.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above + [x]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Clockwork Hatter
Owner: Amirynth
Breed: Clockwork
Temper: Punctual
Mate: N/a
Familiar: Cogs
Tag Background: copper city
Tag frame color:
Silver and copper
Tag feather colors: Coppers and browns

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:56 pm
SUPER RARE.

.: Horse Breed Soquili :.
Colorist wanted:
¤ Agneza
Name of horse:
¤ Spock
Owner:
¤ x blame it on the --- x

Temper:
¤ Logical
Breed:
¤ Star Fleet Officer
Which stage you want them to start as?:
¤ Adult

Breed Features List:
¤ Ulun'Suti Hooves
¤ Ulun'Suti Ear Frills

Type/Draft/Alternative:
¤ Regular Soquili Body Build

Mane Style:
¤ Edited Mane - Short, bowl kind of cut. I would still like it to appear as if it is going down the spine of his neck. For that, just make it short, military style or so? So kind of natural... if that makes sense.
Tail Style:
¤ Edited Tail - Short, ending just below the knees. Cut off to where all the hair is the same length.

Base Color:
¤ Pale skin tone
Eye Color:
¤ Dark brown, almost black.
Ear Frill Color:
¤ Kind of skin toned, with a green hint. ( See Ref )
Mane Color:
¤ Black.
Tail Color:
¤ Black.
Hooves Color:
¤ Black.

Body Edit(s):
¤ Expression edit - I would like him to have a very serious look. Emotionless. ( If possible to get two versions of expression edits, I would love one with his eyebrow quirked up as well; if not, then do the first one, as it's how he will appear most )
¤ Edit to where his eyebrows sit higher naturally. ( He is Vulcan after all ).

Edit(s):
¤ A wrap like bandana around his neck. Blue in color ( matching his Star Fleet shirt ). The emblem should be visible on there somewhere, and be silver in color.
¤ Cuffs on his front legs. They should also be blue like the Star Fleet shirt, and have two gold rings around them.
¤ A belt around his waist that has his tricorder on it, black in color.

Reference Image(s):
¤ Expression/Hair
¤ Ear Frill Color - The bruise on his cheek, I'd like it to be that color.
¤ Star Fleet Emblem
¤ Spock and Kirk
¤ Bandana Style
¤ Cuff Design
¤ Tricorder

Tag frame color (for custom tag):
¤ Black
Tag feather color (for custom tag):
¤ Large one blue, small one silver.
Tag BG (for custom tag):
¤ Enterprise

Price:
¤ 4 Mil ( Ulun'Suti Base Price ) + 100k - 200k ( Edits ) = 4.1 Mil - 4.2 Mil

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

TrigunKittie

Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:01 pm
MINI

Edit Category: Moderate (not sure if I'm over-estimating for the mane, but that's ok!)
Soquili Species: Seathi
Body Build: Maned, no spikey tail or upper arm fins
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: My favorite MLP baby sea pony toy when I was little <3
WIP Needed? Only if it's not too much trouble :3

Body: Light, pearly, green-yellow color. I guess maybe almost frog colored XD. Fins are the same color as the body with aqua highlights. See reference pics.
Face: Cute little pony face, light blush on her cheeks and dark periwinkle blue eyes.
Mane: Custom mane. Bright, super shiny aqua blue, long and swirly, but not messy. I used to love to swish her mane under water and watch how it rippled and flowed through the water. <3
Tail: Seathi tail, no tail fins. Same color as body
Hooves/Fetlocks: Maybe colored like the fin highlights? Whatever you think looks good with the rest of her :3
Reference Image(s): (I might have went overboard LOL)
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5 (from cartoon)
Pic 6
Body 1
Body 2
Body 3
Closeup 1
Closeup 2
Closeup 3
Closeup 4
Closeup 5
Toy Front
Toy Back 1 (Sea Shimmer is in lower right corner)
Toy Back 2
Turtle Float (Familiar)
Shell Necklace

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: Main fin color same as body, with blue/turquoise/aqua colored highlights same as reference pictures.
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: if there is a way to have her whole body appear shimmery and pearly like the toy that would be amazing! <3

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Simple beaded light pink scallop shell necklace. Doesn't have to be exactly like reference pic, just there to give you an idea. I would prefer solid or mottled coloring instead of stripes. Other than that, the beads/coloring is up to you.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Shell Necklace

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sea Shimmer
Owner: TrigunKittie
Breed: Seathi
Temper: Playful
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: CC or 015 Undersea Melody
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My Little Pony commercial cosplay

.:Familiar:.
Name: Shelly
Owner: TrigunKittie
Breed: Sea Turtle
Temper: Loyal
Reference image?: Turtle Float (Familiar)
Accessory color?: CC
Tag colors?: CC
Owners only: Tagged or placed on pet's cert?: Both please
Teepee link: n/a

Total price: 200k for basket to adult, +200k moderate edits, +50k rare familiar
= 450k  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:04 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Light-Moderate
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Draft Lines, no roman nose.
Concept Origin: Cosplay – Star Trek
WIP Needed? Yes please. OwO

Body: Tanned skin tone.
Face: Bright blue eyes.
Mane: Golden blond. Short and sweepy/messy looking.
Tail: Golden Blond. Short and sweepy/messy looking.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves. Fetlocks match body tone.
Reference Image(s): Close Up, Spock and Kirk, Group, Expression, Star Fleet Emblem, Cuffs/Rings Element, Scarf style

Custom Items: Hair and tail edits; short and messy looking. Make the tail match the hair design, but end near his knees.
A bandana like article around his neck, gold in color. With the Star Fleet emblem on it. Color matches his shirt color. Scarf should hang low on his neck. Kind of like a shirt collar at the location.
Edited Fetlocks, fluffy and unkempt looking.
Expression edited to a very cocky look.
Same as bandana colored scarf, cuffs on both his front legs. The cuffs should have three gold rings on it.
A black belt around his waist with a phaser on it.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Close Up, Spock and Kirk, Group, Expression, Star Fleet Emblem, Cuffs/Rings Element, Scarf style, Phaser

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: James Tiberius Kirk
Owner: Nim Haven
Breed: Star Fleet Captain
Temper: Cocky
Mate:
Tag Background: Enterprise
Tag frame color: Black.
Tag feather color(s): Big one gold, small one silver.  

Nim Haven

Dapper Raider

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:09 pm
MINI

Edit Category: Minor (mane, expression, jewelry)
Soquili Species: Nixie Twins
Body Build: regular
Concept Origin: New Design
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Dark gray (almost but not black). Small and medium-sized scars, CC number and placement (at least 3, not more than 10). Silver/pale gray Celtic knot patterns around his legs like 'bracelets'. I would love the markings to look glowy.
Face: Expression edit – a serious/grumpy expression, not really anger or sadness just solemn. A long thin scar through his near eye and down his cheek. That eye is a pale indigo from blindness (unless this would count against 10% difference), while the other eye is a dark indigo. Dark gray base.
Mane: Custom mane, short - mane inspired by the Forever Foal style (fluffy cut) with a short braid behind his near ear. The mane in silver/pale gray like the markings.
Tail: Beta tail – The finny parts in a muted rainbow gradient (red to violet) but the main part in the dark gray of the body.
Hooves/Fetlocks: The hooves In the pale gray/silver color. The fluffy usida stock fetlocks/legfeathers in the main body gray.
Reference Image(s): Dark gray, Silver/light gray rainbow gradient, knot pattern 1 and pattern two samples for inspiration only do not copy exactly as these images are not mine. Indigo for the eyes.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Fins: Nixie spine frill, in pale rainbow like the tail fin
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: 3 hoop earrings, only the bottom one, in silver
Custom Items: A dragon-pendant necklace on a chain, all silver. Chain should be thin, and of length to put the pendent at the mid-chest. The dragon 'eyes' can be a gemstone color if you think it looks better that way. The pendant-dragon with outspread wings and a curling tail, not breathing fire or anything. Mostly I would like it to look like a dragon, as simple a design you can do that with go for it.
Reference Image(s) for Items: For the dragon pendant a more simplified version of something like this, this, or this, the image is not mine so preferably not an exact copy.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Arach
Owner: FallenThroughMidnight
Breed: CC
Temper: Dedicated
Mate: -
Tag Background: CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed myself

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a

Edit Category: Minor (mane, expression, jewelry)
Soquili Species: Nixie Twins
Concept Origin: New Design
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Dark gray (almost but not black). Small scars, CC number and placement different from his twin (at least 2, not more than 5). Gold Celtic knot patterns around his legs like 'bracelets'. I would love the markings to look glowy.
Face: Expression edit – a cocky/smug expression, not happy more of a smirk. Both eyes dark indigo (lacking blinding scar his twin has) The dark gray base.
Mane: Custom mane, short - mane inspired by the full-size Short style (smooth cut) with a short braid behind his near ear. The mane in gold, like the markings.
Tail: Beta tail – The finny parts in a muted rainbow gradient (red to violet) but the main part in the dark gray of the body.
Hooves/Fetlocks: The hooves in gold. The fluffy usida stock fetlocks/legfeathers in the main body gray.
Reference Image(s): Dark gray, gold, rainbow gradient, knot pattern 1 and pattern two samples for inspiration only do not copy exactly as these images are not mine. Indigo for the eyes.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Fins: Nixie spine frill, in pale rainbow like the tail fin
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: 3 hoop earrings, only the bottom two, in gold
Custom Items: A rose-pendent necklace on a chain, all gold. Chain should be thin, and of length to put the pendent at the mid-chest. Mostly I would like it to look like a rose, as simple a design you can do that with go for it.
Reference Image(s) for Items: For the rose pendant I was thinking something like this or this, the image is not mine so preferably not an exact copy.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: D'aul
Owner: FallenThroughMidnight
Breed: CC
Temper: Manipulative

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed myself

~*~ Angeni ~*~

((If there is any trouble with my concept/form please do let me know and I am happy to adjust to make up for any mistakes I may have made. Custom cooldown is 2 months, and I won in December so I am pretty sure I am good now.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:10 pm
Voiding this due to winning a custom from Mind's Flock giveaway.
SUPER RARE.

Edit Category: heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Draft, roman nose, leg feathers
Concept Origin: my mind
WIP Needed? yes please

Body: A light dun color, with four white socks, three of her four knees would be black.
Face: A light dun color, slightly pinkish around her nose, a wide white face marking, see ref image. Eyes light blue.
Mane: Custom edited - Long, should reach her knees, semi wavy, black in color.
Tail: Custom edited - Long, should reach her fetlocks, semi wavy, black in color.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would like the draft leg feathers and the long angeni fetlocks if possible, combine them so its the draft feathers and where they reach the ground they turn into the longer angeni ones. If this is not possible then make them the angeni fetlocks. Hooves should be a bit darker than her main body color.
Reference Image(s):
[X]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Style 2, colored to match her body
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items:
- A Spear laying at her feet, brown shaft, grey spear tip, a few feathers should be tied onto it where the shaft meets the tip with leather string.
- A mask upon her face, somewhat bird shaped (see Ref pictures for better idea) Several feathers at the top of it, some medium brown, some red, two horn like knobs on it, near the top, various long strings hang down from the top of the mask, laying over her mane, they reach her shoulder, the mask eye holes should be open so you can see her eyes underneath.
NOTE: I would like a version of her both with and without the mask.
- Arm bands on her front legs either on the upper or lower half whichever fits best, medium brown in color with a few small pieces of bones on them as well as some beads dangling down from them. Beads should be medium green in color. See ref pic for what they should look like.
- A necklace made of a thick leather strap with several claws and teeth from a wolf or other predator hanging down from it.
[Mask Ref 1]
[Mask Ref 2]
[Armband refs]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Cyane
Owner: She-Ra of Etheria
Breed: Angeni
Temper: Tactical
Mate:
Tag Background: 016 Woodland Path by Natsube
Tag frame color: CC something that looks good with her
Tag feather color(s): CC something that looks good with her

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My own design.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Battle
Justification for Domain Choice: Her entire life has been filled with the sights, sounds and smells of battle even while still in a basket. Being raised by a group of warriors she was taught the important of protecting those who needed it and fighting against evil. She has a great knowledge of battle tactics, for both offensive and defensive situations, knows when to fight and when to back down, and will be a teacher of those who wish to learn from her domain to better themselves. She has the power to lend strength or tactics to those on the good side fighting evil to ensure victory in battle and will only ever use these powers to aid the good. (Note: Her domain and powers have been approved by Uta)

---

Edit Category: heavy
Body Build: Draft, roman nose
Concept Origin: my mind
WIP Needed? yes please

Body: A light dun color, with four white socks, three of her four knees would be black.
Face: A light dun color, slightly pinkish around her nose, a wide white face marking, see ref image. Eyes light blue.
Mane: Custom edited - Long, should reach his knees, should be a thick braid, black in color.
Tail: Custom edited - Long, should reach his fetlocks, should be a thick braid, black in color.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would like the draft leg feathers and the long angeni fetlocks if possible, combine them so its the draft feathers and where they reach the ground they turn into the longer angeni ones. If this is not possible then make them the angeni fetlocks. Hooves should be a bit darker than his main body color.
Reference Image(s):
[X]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Style 2, colored to match his body
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items:
- A small dove flying, positioned wherever looks best. Dove should be white with sort of orangish feet and beak.
- A wolf skull on his head, only the top half of the skull. It should be a dull white.
NOTE: I would like a version of him both with and without the mask.
- A necklace made of a thick leather strap with several claws and teeth from a wolf or other predator hanging down from it.
- Arm bands on his front legs either on the upper or lower half whichever fits best, medium brown in color with a few small pieces of bones on them as well as some beads dangling down from them. Beads should be medium green in color. See ref pic for what they should look like.
[Skull ref]
[Armband refs]
Dove ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vercinix
Owner: She-Ra of Etheria
Temper: Peaceful
Mate:
Tag Background: 016 Woodland Path by Natsube
Tag frame color: CC something that looks good with him
Tag feather color(s): CC something that looks good with him

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My own design.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Truce
Justification for Domain Choice: While his sister has immersed herself into the realm of Battle, Vercinix has always been the type to find peaceful solutions. He does not like fighting and therefore does his best to end any fighting he may come upon, believing that most situations can be better solves with words and understanding than violence thus the domain of Truce

She-Ra of Etheria

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:11 pm
Edited in A few new Ref's <3

COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Mod / Heavy? Not overly sure will say Heavy to be safe x u x
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Regular (WITH Fetlocks)
Concept Origin: A late night plot bunny? xD A mother for Honovi~
WIP Needed?: Please?

Body: The lighter cream color that's on Honovi's legs please, with some fading to a little bit darker cream in the same color 'family' Darker Cream

Markings: A single Wolf Paw marking on her rump, faded and colored like dried blood with a few droplets beneath it.A few soft faded kind of paint white / creamy white markings
Face: Black Markings similar to Honovi's around his eyes but, not exact (See Ref marked 'Face / Jewelry')
Eye Color: Here
Mane: Black ish brown ( Brown that's ALMOST Fully black)
Tail: Black ish Brown (Same as mane)
Hooves/Fetlocks: A faded creamy white with very faint black / dark dark brown tips
Reference Image(s): Facial Marking's, Her Son Honovi (For Color ref and just general ref)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: N/A
Other Notes: Fluffy Chest Fur/ fluff edits! Extra Fluffy fetlocks ( More than the regular template fetlocks have please)

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items:
Edited Mane - A long, thick mane. Should almost touch the ground and have a few CC placed braids with feathers matching her jewelry, as well as a few small red beads. Long fluffy bangs covering her eyes, similar to Honovi's but, more fluffed up and swishy? x'D Kind of like this

Edited Tail - A matching edited Tail o v o, long flowing almost touching the ground. With cc small braids mixed in, beads and one or two feathers.

Fluffy Chest Fur - Chest fur / fluff Shaggy and, soft looking? Should be a faded charcoal / black color like her legs / fetlocks

Longer Fetlocks- I'd like fetlocks that are a little longer & fluffier than the 'stock' fetlocks.

Jewelry - Feathered (Hawk feathers), with touches of red / black and teal ish blue like Honovi's beads.
Necklace Similar to ref made of bone / beads and a darker leather material.

Small Critter - Small baby Calico colored bunny seated on her back or somewhere on / near her c;

Reference Image(s) for Items: Necklace, Jewelry, Feathers, Honovi, Hawk Feathers , Bunny

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Willow
Owner: RockerWolfie1616
Breed: Long lost family member?
Temper: Broken
Mate: N/A

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A?

350k for just adult stage +500k for Heavy Edits? = 850k (Correct me if I'm wrong / if I win x - x )

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:12 pm
SUPER RARE.

Username of owner(s): Lestragne
Level of Edits: Extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Cosplay

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:20 pm
Edited the Ref image + some other

SUPER RARE.

Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: My own
WIP Needed? Yes please~

Body: Base is black with natural looking white undertones on her belly and face and legs.
Face:
Mane: Poofy, long with loose curls that go to the ground. Coloring should be white with streaks of black
Tail: Same as mane
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s): User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): -
Wings: Main color white with some blue tips
Fins: -
Scales: -
Pelt: -
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: -
Custom Items: In her hair, wings and even along her body, silver jewelry
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBA
Owner: LunaRei_SilverBlood
Breed: spirited
Temper: Calm
Mate: Haborym

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Patience
Justification for Domain Choice: This mare truly has the virtue of patience in waiting for others in many different ways. From making chooses or walking to slow. She finds no fault with anyone for anything.

RP wise: Haborym tried to teach his son the brutal ways of the kalona. When he became impatient with his son's lessons, he devised a new one: show your progress. Kill the one thing you love most. Haborym had discovered Wallace's tryst with a young regular mare and figured he would go after her. Instead, the young male targeted his mother; Haborym's mate. This sent the kalona on a rampage, and he is now hunting his son, unwilling to stop and rather impatient toward those he meets. He grows angry quickly and lashes out too soon for anyone to possibly help him.

This mare stumbled upon Hab and is trying to help calm his rage. But easing the Kalona's hate isn't an easy task and has taken a long time; this is where their story begins.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:33 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: minor
Soquili Species: regular
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: possible mate for a friend's soq
WIP Needed? if possible

Body: all cream with white paint markings {see ref}
Face: it'd be cool if her eyelids could be brought down a little to give a sort of alluring expression, perhaps longer eyelashes too {unless that counts as an edit}. Eyes should be a light blue {see ref}
Mane: white, in two thick, loose braids {one resting along her sholder, the other cc}, with light blue coloured ribbon intertwined. {The ribbon's should be a lighter blue than her eyes}
Tail: like the hair, but not it two sections, and in a loose ringlet sort of style rather than a braid. same ribbon colour.
Hooves/Fetlocks: white hooves
Reference Image(s): body, and eye colours, Mane style/inspiration

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): ---
Wings: ---
Fins: ---
Scales: ---
Pelt: ---
Other Notes: ---

Trading Post Items: ---
Custom Items: choker around her neck with lace trimming; the center should be the light blue like her ribbons, and there should be a center oval amulet that's a pearl. the lace should be white.
Reference Image(s) for Items: like this, minus the stuff hanging off of it...and better lace. xD

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Pearl
Owner: musicaloner7
Breed: cc
Temper: elegant
Mate: ---
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color:cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: my own design

Price; 45ok?  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:36 pm
RARE

Edit Category: Mod
Soquili Species: windr/Kirin Crossbreed
Body Build: Warhorse with optional legfeathers, all legs down
Concept Origin: yes
WIP Needed? yes

Body: storm gray with white, nose, ears, crest and all four legs
markings: white faiding to black strips
Mane:custom braids like his brothers
Tail: braid
Hooves/Fetlocks: Yes, warhorse fetlocks, as appropriate to color - cc
Reference Image(s): Syn Norikous
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Kirin horn style 2
Wings: the heron wings Storm gray white tiped and strips back faiding to white
Fins: no
Scales: Kirin normal scales with alternate spine ridge and shoulder spines and the alternate leg scales, storm gray with white faiding to black strips
Pelt:
Other Notes: both front legs down .

Trading Post Items: red arrowhead
Custom Items: bracelets on all for legs like Syns

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Cruel Norikous
Owner:nekolulu
Breed surprised c
Temper: crazy
Mate: ~

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: ~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: ~
Justification for Domain Choice: ~  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:40 pm
RARE

Edit Category: Heavy - Possibly Extreme?
Soquili Species: Kirin
Concept Origin: Music box
WIP Needed? Not necessary

Body: White body, if you would like to integrate some of the blue filigree design from the music box base onto her body in the scales or otherwise feel free.
Face: Default expression, blue eyes
Mane: Light blue with darker blue streaks through it. A medium-long custom style, straight or wavy, mostly up to you.
Tail: Edited Style 1 Kirin tail [Longer "fluff/tuft" at the end], white like the body, gradient into a light blue at the tuft.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Blue hooves, long feathered fetlock - stock leg feathering is fine.
Reference Image(s): Edelweiss

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Style 2 kirin horn
Wings: none
Fins: none
Scales: Style 1 kirin - Either white like her body or lightly silver to be more cohesive with the carousel tack.
Pelt: none
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
none
Custom Items: Carousel tack: Blue bridle with silver tassles, a light blue harness fitted with medium and dark blue flowers at its front, a low wide saddle with dark blue filigree on its sides, and roses at the back of the saddle/base of her tail. Accents of silver and varying shades of blue on the tack.
Reference Image(s) for Items: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/Malikztiah/musicbox_edelweiss.jpg

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Edelweiss
Owner: Malikztiah Ankhere
Breed: Kirin
Temper: Gentle
Mate: n/a

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~

[1.3 mil for adult stage + 500k or 1mil edits = either 1.8mil or 2.3mil]  

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

Kettyn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:49 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON
Soquili Species: Half-Uni (Horn only)
Concept Origin: Buffy
WIP Needed?: Oh Yeah

Body: Human flesh color
Face: Same as above.
Eyes - Light Grey
Mane: Sandy blonde. Pulled into a bun with lots of loose tendrils along the neck.
Tail: Same color as above. Wavy/Curly like examples and down to the ground please.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves color - light grey like eyes - With a whitish glow around the front hooves.
Reference Image(s):
Mane Style
Tail Style
(( More hair shots - Sorry I went reference hunting like crazy ))
Here, Here2, and here3
Glow for the Hooves - but more localized

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Opalescent - This color
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Dagon Sphere on a black cushion situated under the stomach area, fly sheet (made to look like a dress)
Dagon Sphere - If it could glow ... awesome.
Horse Blanket - Can you make it more dress like though and lower it so it brushes Glory's rear hooves?
Dress Color - with Gold trim
(( More Dagon Sphere shots - Here and Here ))

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Glorificus
Owner: Kettyn
Breed: Hell Goddess
Temper: Unpredictable
Tag Background: Use This Please

Could You put "Buffy Cosplay" on the bottom of the cert?  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff