Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Tails of Deceit (Naruto RP) ((Accepting/Open)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you gonna let me down
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:29 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Safe is a relative term" Kai said simply as he cracked his neck. "The Kazekage only see's me as a weapon to use in case this peace ends abruptly" Kai commented as he stopped. How he wanted to be rid of the one tails at times. It was a curse to him. While the villagers did not shun him on sight nor hate him outright they all kept there distance. Even in there smiles Kai could see there insincerity. They all feared him to an extent because of what he was and what he was capable of. Even if the last spawn of the one tails had been the Kazekage at one point the people still feared the beast. They had every right to tho. It could be uncontrollable at times and able in the body of a genin kill many strong jonin with out care.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:43 pm
Shizuka walked a few feet more before realizing Kai had stopped, and she turned to face him with a slight frown. She wanted to tell him that wasn't true, but that would be a lie, and she wasn't going to tell the genin a lie that he would obviously see through.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:57 pm

Looking up at Shizuka Kai put his hands down as he continued to walk. He was likely just a bother to her having to now be his protector. Maybe if he left the village he wouldn't have to worry about being looked at as anything other then himself. Tho if he did that they would likely send the black ops to bring him back. He was to valuable to the village to simply lose. If that was the case the only other thing they had was there location to use as a defensive wall.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:37 am
Rubbing his eyes from under his hair, he smiles softly. " Rock Nimbus. Just Nimbus is fine, or even Nim. We haven't met before have we? I'm horrible at remembering things, so I'm sorry in advance." Nimbus moved away from his seat and began stretching out.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:09 pm
"No we haven't, I just got here today with my mom from the Stone Village." Ayame said simply, figuring it'd be for the best if Nimbus stood up, he didn't want the guy drowning in a bowl of ramen.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:03 pm
Nimbus did a few squats before turning back to the new guy. "Well, welcome to the Village of the Hidden Leaf then. Want someone to show ya around?"  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:06 pm
"Only if you promise not to pass out in a bowl of ramen again." Ayame said simply and chuckled. So far so good, he just hoped he wouldn't have to tell anyone about the thing inside of him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:13 pm
Shizuka didn't think Kai was a bother. She'd known almost her whole life she was going to be his assigned jounin, and she'd actually enjoyed watching him grow. She narrowed her eyes slightly, thinking. "Have you gotten a chance to train outside Sunagakure?" she asked.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:19 pm
"Sorry, it's a condition. Few here get what it's like to suddenly lose control of yourself. I'm pretty disliked around here." Nimbus chuckles and begins walking with a yawn. "I promise though, I'm wide awake. C'mon, I'll show you some of the best places around here."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:44 pm
"I can empathize." Ayame said and shrugged as he followed along behind Nimbus.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:45 pm

"No I haven't" he said stopping again as he looked back at her raising an eyebrow a bit at her question. "The only chance I have been awarded is during the Chunnin exams when they finally arrive" Kai told her slowly walking back to her. What did she ask that question for. It was an odd one he didn't quite understand her reasoning behind.
(You gonna post as tayu and rei?)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:02 pm
((I don't really know what to do with them at the moment... sweatdrop ))

Shizuka nodded and clicked her tongue. "Then perhaps we should. You're going to need to get used to more than sand and rock since the Chuunin exams are in Konoha this year, I believe."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:22 pm

"You know that I am not supposed to leave the village" Kai said looking at her as he tilted his head some what. "It doesn't matter tho, lets go anyways I am getting tired of this place" he muttered as he waited for her to lead the way. He wanted to go to a place that no one knew him and distanced themselves from him as soon as they laid eyes on the boy.
(Idk)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:04 pm
Shizuka chuckled and gave Kai a wink. "True, but so long as you have me with you, they can't say anything against it. Let's go," she smirked, turning and heading for the edge of the village.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:31 pm

Following behind her Kai showed little care. It's not that he would get in trouble for it. The higher ups feared punishing him to much. Shizuka on the other hand was a different story. Tho it didn't matter much to him if they were leaving the confines of the village he would do his best to enjoy what little time they had.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff