Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Group Home for the Supernatural (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:46 pm
ReaperInBlack
As Sienna spoke to Luna, she couldn't help but notice the drops of blood dripping to the floor. So much for plan A. Sienna sighed a silent sigh as she looked into Luna's ocean eyes. "I'm coming in." She said as her petite stature moved past the male and closed the door behind her. She was already breaking a troth of rules by going there, what was another one going to do? Revoke computer rights? She was already on punishment for attempted escape about a month ago when she arrived. Besides, Luna needed to heal his wound, and he couldn't do that while she was blatantly standing in the hall.

"Go ahead and heal Luna, unless you want ME to do it. Trust me when I say that your way is tons better than alcohol on a cut." If the nurses found out, they would probably give him a billion different bottles of experimental medication. Sienna smiled as her evergreen eyes wandered around the room, strangely fascinated by it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:24 am
ReaperInBlack

Luna

Luna sighed. "You noticed," he whispered solemnly as she shoved her way into his room. It'd probably be best that she closed the door. That way the old ladies wouldn't find out about her entry. "If anyone asks," he said in seriousness, "You're just helping me study." A book was pulled out from the bookself. It read: Algebra II. Luna strode across the floor and sat down on his bed. Luna smiled to himself, looking at the deep wound on his wrist. "I'm still impressed you saw." He whispered to himself. His hand hovered over the throbbing flesh. Concentrating on that one spot, Luna began to close the gash in his arm. He groaned in pain, wincing. Agony was nice, but this felt like touching the lit stove, or swimming on the sun.  

Noelia Duske

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:51 am
Xavier finished eating all of his food. he wiped his mouth then scooted out of his chair and placed his dishes in the sink. He didnt know who had Dish duty today but if it was him he would get it done pretty quick because he didnt like the feeling of being in water than a set amount of time. He dropped the plates on top of another set and walked through the dining room and leaned on the wall in the hallway near the stairs. he lifted up his hand towards him he felt his hand get a little warm then a small flame appeared in his hand. it was dim because he didnt want any of the old women to see him do it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:55 am
Kat jumped as Ren slammed the table and it gave a terrifying shudder, her eyes flying from his face to the nurses. She remained impassive, and Kat tried to relaxed. This must be something that happens all the time then. Kat gave the same shy smile she had given everyone else to Lenard, not being able to help but notice his zombie like appearance. He was also staring and she squirmed a bit in her seat.

"Okay, lunch is over." Ms. Owens said as she began to pick up the serving dishes and the drinks. "Go back to class." Her sharp eyes focused on Kat. "And you can go unpack." Kat nodded and stood up, trying to get out of everyone's way as they all went to class and she went to the stairs.

(ReaperInBlack and Noelia Duske, better hurry up or a nurse will be coming up soon :3))  

love2daydream

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:13 pm
Something registered in the abandoned filing system of his memories. New girl was Kat. Spoken by Ren. The thought of these people brought a frown to his impressionable features. That slam did not register, nor did much of the talk from the other folk. Out of many of the thoughts suddenly starting to return, one prevailed to be born in the outside world;

"Where's Leroy..." The boy mused solemnly, and turned his gaze down to the table. The quest for his beloved cat, or imaginary friend as most probably thought of it as, was an ever present one. Now though, something in the real world caught his eyes. That sandwich, when had it appeared? Len found himself swallowing something, and wanted more in his belly. Certain medication left a person with a lacking appetite, or incapability of thinking of eating even when hungry - but now he knew he was, and wanted some good ol' soup with some delicious sammiches.

Thus... Suddenly hearing that lunch was over was the worst news of the day. Even more than the one about having to go see Mr. Needle for his Medication. Often the boy was more than happy to be rushed to somewhere as boring as class to stop hearing all these skeletons jammering! Leroy was too shy, too, he was never in the lunch room; what could be done? Now that he wanted to stay, life took on a particularly displeasing aroma.

If anything it strengthened his resolve to returning to his usual self. He was not there just yet, but maybe an hour more.

Quite intentionally, the diapproving boy was the last one to leave. It was when the table was clear and his hungry eyes lost sight of the food as it was taken away, that he submitted to the cold, hard fact that lunch was going to be dustbunnies today.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:12 pm
Issac sighed as he trudged back to class. He was bored and wanted to take a nap. Sometimes it felt like he had been sane before coming to the house and now it was driving him insane for real.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

love2daydream

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:14 am
((I'm gonna be gone on vacation for three days, so will not be posting a whole lot :3))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:14 am
Upon the end of lunch, Firah collectively gathered her plates and left them on the table to be collected. With that she began to make her way to class, not wishing to be late to literature class. She did, however, momentarily stop in front of Kat at the staircase. Firah walked up to her, her sharp and hard seeming gaze pausing on the girl. "Would you like help unpacking Kat?" Firah asked, trying to be a little friendly. She was sure that the other didn't want to be there.

~

Sienna smiled a slightly bitter smile. "Super senses come with my malfunction." She stated as she looked over at Luna heal. The gash seemed rather painful, but the healing process didn't seem pleasant either. "You may want to forget what I said about the alcohol being more painful." She said as she winced at Luna's pain. "And don't worry. As if I would tell those biddies what actually happened here. And hopefully, an explanation won't necessarily be needed, seeing as how we won't get caught." Sienna's evergreen eyes glance at the door. "Are you intending on attending class?" Sienna smiled at the other. "You probably should Luna. Skip anymore and your grades might suffer." She jested as she opened the door. The female instantly peeked in. "Coming?" She asked sweetly.

((OOC: Lol I didn't even realize that I quoted myself XD

Have fun on your vacation!))

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

Noelia Duske

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:40 am
ReaperInBlack

Luna

Luna rolled his eyes at Sienna, stifling a laugh. "Grades?" he questioned with a smile, "What do grades matter? We're stuck in this awful place." He motioned around him, "We're different. We'll never be able to have normal lives." He giggled a little. "We'll always be considered insane." He rubbed a hand through his blonde hair, closing his eyes. He said this in a very easy going way. He'd already accteped that he'd lost his life to this gift, so there was no reason for him to be angry anymore. It was a permanent file in his record. Nothing could ever change that. Why be upset when you can't change anything?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:54 am
Sienna's sweet smile dropped slightly from Luna's words. Her eyes shimmered with a slight sadness as did her grin. She was bitter. She was bitter at the fact that she was the one with such a curse. She knew it was wrong of her to ask 'why couldn't some other girl be stuck in this hell hole? Why did it have to be me?' So she tried not to."That's exactly why going makes me feel better. School is the one piece of normal I could find here." It was true. Between the group therapy sessions and having to spend lunch with those suffering there just like her, doused in medications because of their nonexistent 'mental ailments', spending time in a classroom setting made her feel like she were living a normal life.  

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

Noelia Duske

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:22 am
ReaperInBlack

Luna

Luna kept his eyes closed. "It makes me feel like a freak," He gave an innocent shrug. He laughed lightly, "It's so strange... No matter how many times I heal my flesh it can never heal what's inside." He grasped his chest. Silence stretched on between them. He turned to Sienna and opened his eyes. He looked directly at her before adding softly, "Sienna... I wish I were dead."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:36 am
Kat squirmed a bit as Firah caught her and stopped her from going up the stairs, the harsh gaze making her freeze. The two in the house who seemed to not like her were Firah and Eureka so it surprised her when she was asked if she wanted help unpacking.

"No." She replied a bit too harsh and tried to backtrack. "I-i mean, I can handle it. And I kinda want to spend the time getting used to this whole idea." The gestured to the house and everyone around them, giving Firah a nervous smile. "T-thank you though!"

((Came back from vacation, it was nice :3 Kinda disappointed that only two people posted though! Every one needs to stay involved even if it's a bit boring at this point. I promise it'll get better.))  

love2daydream

love2daydream

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:27 am
((BUMP))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:42 pm
Eureka entered the classroom before Ren, resuming her spot next to the window. However, her once tranquil mood for reading was quite bitterly soured by Kat's arrival. Eureka was, after all, a depressive girl who was easily irritated by the smallest of things. She sat, her composure still but her face surely telling of how she was feeling.

Ren looked at her a sighed. He grew to be a bit unresponsive when it came to Eureka being unmanageable. She, however, would get over it soon. She often did, because her memory was getting worse. He sat down, took one glance at the puzzling math worksheet on his table before looking at her. She was reading, but one could see that she was distracted. He looked back to the door. Siena was missing, as well as Luna. Lenard was back, but those two were missing. He liked to think they would get in trouble, because he didn't really enjoy time with those two. He didn't really enjoy time with anyone, really, other than his dear love.
Ren bent over his desk, doodling on his classwork. He mindlessly drew, not a very good one at that, and tried to appear busy.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:16 pm
Issac groaned and propped his chin up on his desk. If he had ever been bored in his life, his current situation made it all seem so exciting.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff