Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Customized Customs Birthday Blowout: 90% OFF! Open now! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:14 am
Haha! The fun has been doubled!

Entry Tag: (Andranis | Unicorn | Minor | Twins)

ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Nova

Edit Category: Minor-Moderate edits I'm not actualy sure what it would count as)
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Basic
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: MLP OC
WIP Needed? Nope!

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Body is black all over - The only marking is the swirling nova-star symbol on the rump
Face: Eyes are dark blue
Mane: Mane is white, in a style like her brother, Cosmo, below - A mix of the male Curly and Long 2 styles
Tail: Tail is white in the Curly 2 style
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks are basic, hooves black like the body
Reference Image(s): Nova MLP (This actually applies for both horses!)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Unicorn horn - It's the same color as the body
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nova
Owner: Andranis
Breed: My Little Pony
Temper: Psycho-analytical
Mate: ---
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color(s): Dark blue(Like the eyes) with a white fringe

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

Cosmo
Edit Category: Minor-Moderate edits I'm not actualy sure what it would count as)
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Basic (All legs down)
WIP Needed? Nope!

Body: Body is black all over - The only marking is the swirling nova-star symbol on the rump
Face: Eyes are dark blue
Mane: Mane is white, in a mix of Long 2 with Curly - To try and explain, it'd be like... Long 2 edited to be curly like... Curly
Tail: Tail is white in the Curly style (No edits needed for this one!)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks are basic, hooves black like the body
Reference Image(s): Nova MLP (This actually applies for both horses!)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Unicorn horn - It's the same color as the body

Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Cosmo
Owner: Andranis
Breed: My Little Pony
Temper: Pleasant
Mate: ---
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color(s): Dark blue(Like the eyes) with a white fringe

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:17 am
Entry Tag: Phail Ninja | Uni Kalona | Heavy | Solo

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Uni Kalona Crossbreed
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? Yes please, to see the edits

Body: Her whole body should be a very dark grey, almost a black. Winding up one of her back legs should be a red dragon tattoo, similar to the reference. It should wind around the leg, with the design ending on her hind quarters/shoulder depending on which leg it started on.
Face: Green-grey eyes. Face is dark grey like the rest of her body. Should have an edited expression. Her face should be snarling, similar to the male Kalona lines.
Mane: I would like a custom mane. Medium length curly hair, like reference. It should be black. Incense sticks should stick out of it, with smoke coming off the top of them as though they are lit.
Tail: Uni tail, dark grey to match body. However, it should be custom drawn to wrap around an item (see custom items).
Hooves/Fetlocks: Leg feathering please, the one that comes with the warhorse template is fine x3 Hooves should be black.
Reference Image(s): [Tattoo Design] [Hair Style]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): She should have the uni horn. It should be gold in color, to match the gold on her firecrackers (see edits). She should also have the Kalona "demonhorns 1". They should be colored red, to match the red on her firecrackers.
Wings: No wings please.
Pelt: Though not a skinwalker, I'd like her to have a removable pelt. Upon her back should be a tiger pelt, colored like a tiger etc... It should look fluffy, but also battle-worn. No tail on it please. It should NOT go up her neck. However, upon her head she should have a tiger's head resting over it (like the head on the catwalker). It should have small, round ears like a tiger, and should have fangs like the catwalker (and the eye holes, and holes where the horns pierce through it). So, a pelt on her back and upon her head, but nothing covering up her neck.
Other Notes: [Good reference] [More Tigers]

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: At the top of her neck, close to her ears, she should have a bundle of firecrackers. See ref 1 for the shape of them, and ref 2 for the design that should be on them. They should dangle down to about chest height.
In between her teeth (which should be in a snarl, see face description), she should be holding a scimitar. Exact design is CC.
Her tail should be edited, so that it is wrapped around the handle of a spear. Spear design is CC.
Around her waist should be a belt. It should loop over the tiger pelt upon her back, holding it in place. Attached to this belt should be a katana (in its scabbard), a small war hammer and a dagger (also in its sheath).
Looped through this belt should be the handle of a scythe. The end of the handle is near her tail, and the blade ends up near her neck. See ref. The handle should be wooden, and the scythe made to resemble the ref as closely as possible.
Strapped onto her legs should be something that resembles a catwalker's paws. They are not actual paws, but are held on with cords (which are visible). The paws should have claws on them. You should still be able to see her hoof at the back (the paws are only lashed on on the front).
Around her neck she should have a necklace. It should consist of a single red ribbon tied to a small pendant that appears to look like a small, golden gong (a gold circle with some symbols on it).
Reference Image(s) for Items:[Firecracker Ref 1] [Firecracker Ref 2] [Scythe] [Katana + Scabbard] [Hammer]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Zhan Shi Lao Hu
Owner: Phail Ninja
Breed: Warrior
Temper: Fierce
Mate: N/A
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:24 am
Entry Tag: (Nymphalidae | Hippogryph-Kalona | Moderate | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Hippogryph-Kalona
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: CYO events, designed myself but the colors were inspired by this.
WIP Needed? Yes please!

Body: Base color of purple like in the ref, with white markings. Note, I do not want the skull and crossbones marking like the ref has, please. Her markings are a mix of paint markings and cat spots.
Face: One bright vivid pink eye and one vivid sky blue eye, with the pink eye being the most visible, and the whites of her eyes should be blacked out. Kalona face please, no hippogryph beak and no feathered cheeks. Her fangs should just be white. I realize that the spots on her face in the reference would technically be on the side of her face that is not visible, but I'd like them switched to the other side of her face so they can be seen, please!
Mane: Feathers, a mixture of bright vivid pink & vivid sky blue & bright orange. Unique edited head feathers please; I'd kind of like a mix between the two template options, something closer to what the original WoW harpies have but longer (Ie. the Rainbow Hippogryph Peacock mare you did in your feet and feathers raffle). I prefer pointed feathers rather than rounded ones. CC markings and CC for the color of markings; maybe white? I couldn't think of nice markings for the feathers but I trust you!
Tail: Feathers, a mixture of bright vivid pink & vivid sky blue & bright orange. Unique edited tail feathers please; I'd like long swoopy feathers, like the peacock tail template but longer and more (Ie. like the Hippogryph Pheasant Inspired mare you did in your feet and feathers raffle but with more)! I prefer pointed feathers rather than rounded ones. CC markings and CC for the color of markings; maybe white? I couldn't think of nice markings for the feathers but I trust you!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Bright vivid yellow kalona hooves and hippogryph talons. I'd like edited feather fetlocks on the back legs, like the ones you did in your feet and feathers raffle -- nice and fluffy!
Reference Image(s):
User Image Uncert (Ignore the necklace and skull marking)
Hex Codes:
These are the following hex codes I used for the colors (minus the purple), but feel free to adjust them if they don't look much like the reference image on the soquili template!
#ed4372 - Most visible eye, feathers, wing feathers
#39a6bd - Least visible eye, feathers, wing membrane
#f0e400 - Horns, talons, hooves, wing spikes
#f8aa2e - Feathers

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Bright vivid yellow kalona horns, edited. I'd like the shape to look like this (ignore the lower horn, markings, spikes, accessories and color) please.
Wings: Kalona Wing Style 5. Vivid sky blue for the membrane and bright vivid yellow for the claw parts. I'd like the fleshy muscle part to be the same color as the body to blend in, and I'd like the feathers to be all vivid bright pink.
Fins: N/A.
Scales: CC leg scales please, I can't decide if I want them or not or what color they should be, so I'll leave this up to you!
Pelt: N/A.
Other Notes: N/A.

Trading Post Items: Beaded bracelet, only on her right leg please. Silver for the bracelet band, CC colors for the beads.
Custom Items:
- A silver bull nose ring.
- A silver necklace like this, with a dark purple gem in the middle where the flat circle is.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
- Silver bull nose ring.
- Necklace.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of Horse: Nightingale
Owner: Nymphalidae
Breed: Hippo-Kalona
Temper: May I choose when I see her, please?
Mate: None
Tag Frame Color: CC
Tag Feather Color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A.

2,000,000g (Kalona)
850,000g (Hippogryph Crossbreed)
200,000g (Moderate Edits)
--------------------------------------------
Total: 3,050,000g
90% Off: 305,000g (?)

If you consider her heavy edits just let me know and I can add! ^^ I'd also like to request a wingless version for markings reference please.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:54 am
Entry Tag: (tefla | Regular | Unedited | Solo )

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Normal
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: CYO Plush/Mock Breeding
WIP Needed?: Yes

Body: follow ref
Face: follow ref
Mane: (old braided template)
Tail: (Medium length template)
Hooves/Fetlocks: follow ref
Reference Image(s):
User Image (( uncert ))

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Dreamcatcher please
Custom Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: tefla
Breed: Spirited
Temper:
Mate: ----

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Mockbreeding Plush design by Sabin, gifted to me.  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

ZappyKit

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:08 am
Entry Tag: ZappyKit | Regular | Minor | Solo Custom

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: Minor
Starting Stage: Basket
Familiar: Howler
Concept Origin: Desert Lightning
WIP Needed?: No but would like if possible!

Body: Electric Blue (See Reference)
Face: Eye color – Black
Mane: long mane template, Dark Blue
Tail: long tail template, Dark Blue
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves – Black
Reference Image(s): Tadah!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): No
Wings: No
Fins: No
Scales: No
Pelt: No
Other Notes: Nope

Trading Post Items: Tail Feathers, Choker ( See Reference for colors)
Custom Items: The Plushie Feathered Mane Clip, if possible. (See reference for colors)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Tadah part 2!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Tempest
Owner: ZappyKit
Breed: Desert Lightning
Temper: Adventurous
Familiar: Howler, uncert
Tag Background: 035 Dark Lightning by King Inversitle
Tag frame color: 035 Dark Lightning by King Inversitle
Tag feather color(s): 035 Dark Lightning by King Inversitle (Can the feathers be lightened to match the concept origin?)

550k Regular Basket to Adult
+10k Light Edits
Total: 560k
- 90% off Price
Total: 65k Regular Basket to Adult  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:30 am
Entry Tag: (JetAlmeara | Ulun'suti | Heavy | Solo)

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category:
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti
Body Build: Draft (If possible, I haven't actually see any draft Suti yet but if it's possible I think it fits his Colder Ice/water element theme more. If its not possible thats okay, normal is fine. )
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? If you want too.

Body: Body spikes done to look like Icicles might be neat. Shades of Blues and white as inspired by the various reference pictures
Face: Eyes blue, Normal face, Ear frills might be neat if they were done to look like Icicles.Shades of Blues and white as inspired by the various references pictures
Mane: custom Long Elemental, Made of Icicles, see Ref picture
Tail:Scaled tail, Shades of Blues and white as inspired by the various reference pictures, Scales made to match the scales on the rest of the body as described below.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks to match the other colors but the hooves to be one of the darker shades or a charcoal like grey.
Reference Image(s): Mane Ref, Color/ overall theme Idea 1, Color/Overall theme ref 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): I would like either two horns that branch to look like 4 or 4 horns (Whichever you as a colorist decides looks better) I would like them to look like they were made of Ice and have serched up some strange/unique icicle refrences to help inspire you..though you are free to interpret them as horns however you'd like. Wavy Icicle, Strange Icicle formation,Strange Icicle
Wings: The Wings with Scales, The scales to match the coloring of the scales mentioned below and the wings themselves to match the coloration of the main body using the references above.
Fins:N/A
Scales: All the scales! Back,Belly,Leg,Tail! I would like them colored to look like Ice chips or broken Ice Maybe using This as an Idea, darker blue shades underneath and at the base moving towards the white at the edges?
Pelt: B/A
Other Notes: The whole point of this custom is just to get an Ice based elemental suti because I absolutely adore Ice elemental pets, so nothing is really set in stone for it, you are free to interpret the references/colors and ideas here however you think looks and works the best, I do want it to be a pure Suti so that it has assess to the Ice Breath ability so as long as it fits pure suti I'm game =-)

Custom Items: No Items, Just the custom horns and Mane stated above.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: JetAlmeara
Breed: Ulun'Suti
Temper: Cold

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~

~*~ Ulun'Suti ~*~
Do you want them to have an Element?: Yes
(If so) Element: Water

Price - 4.5 million - 90% = 450 000  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:33 am
Kara Asumie Has requested to pay for the Rare and Super Rare Slots!

Techabyte has requested to pay for Everything else not already paid for.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:46 am
Entry Tag: (Tsunake | Kalona | Edit Level | Solo)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Quote:
Soquili Species: Kalona
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: See reference!
Face: See reference!
Mane: See reference!
Tail: See reference!
Hooves/Fetlocks: See reference!
Reference Image(s): Kaboom

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): See reference!
Wings: The original Kalona style.
Other Notes: The horns and tail will be completely customized, which I believe falls under heavy edits! Feel free to do what you'd like with the mane/face, so long as it somewhat resembles the original concept. <3 TL;DR, you basically have free rein in tweaking things!

Custom Items: The little bear-like claws that will rest on her front hooves!
Reference Image(s) for Items: Kaboom

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Tiamat
Owner: Tsunake
Breed: Hellbeast
Temper: Domineering
Mate: Nemesis

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Was a WIP for a breeding that never happened, I have permission from Antigra.

Total Cost: 250k! (200k for kalona + 50k for heavy edits!)  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

xX_TRIBUTE_GAMER_Xx

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:53 am
Entry Tag: (xX_TRIBUTE_GAMER_Xx | Regular | Heavy | Solo)

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: Heavy (If it pushes the envelope let me know! I've got several other soq quests lined up)
Concept Origin: Halo: Reach
WIP Needed? N/A

Body:
*Really dark grey, like a steel grey. With a few lines that look like undersuit
*Rain water dripping and running down
Face:
*Same color as the body. A few cuts with blood running.
*Light blue eyes
*Expression change: Something almost exausted looking. Sorrowful?
*Rain drops running down face
Mane:
*Medium-length
*Black
*Drenched look
Tail:
*Same as mane but with a slight windblown look
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black
Reference Image(s):
Body Color/ Undersuit Reference (A lot of the reference pictures below also have better shots at an undersuit. If its difficult to get an idea then just do the all around grey color smile

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A

Custom Items:
Chest Armor:
Forleg Armor:
Shoulder Armor:
Back lower-leg (shin) armor
Helmet on the ground, with a bullet-hole through the visor. Exact reference below
*If you want to do any other pieces that are shown in the references go ahead! These are just the ones I would like, and if there are some you cant do then just skip 'em!

Color~ The color in the pictures are black, but I have a reference of my personal Noble 6, who has black armor with burnt red fade. If you could catch the red on some pieces thats great!

Chest: [X]
Forleg: [X]
Shoulder: [X]
Back lower-leg (shin): [X]
Helmet: [X] , [X] , [x] , Bullet-hole , [Bullet]

Color reference: [X]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Noble Six
Owner: xX_TRIBUTE_GAMER_Xx
Breed: Halo Reach
Temper: Ardent
Mate: None
Tag Background: [if you can use this]

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:04 am
Entry Tag: (Lady Argentum Draconis | Usida/Imp Crossbreed | Mod | Solo)

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: Mod
Soquili Species: Usida/Imp Crossbreed
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: WoW NPC
WIP Needed? : Sure

Body: Flesh tone, with a heavy emerald gold necklace, white sleeves on her forelegs with the pattern around the edge like the sleeves in the ref image, and draped maroon and white cloth on her back, where maroon is the upper layer and white is the lower, with bronze medallions intersperced on it that have an hourglass on them. Dark brown/maroonish and gold trailing edges at the back. She should hold an open watch in her mouth. Gold earrings on her ears.
Face: Eyes: Green
Mane: Reddish-blonde. Should be two tight little buns at the back of her head
Tail: Spade Imp Tail, should be bronze colored
Hooves/Fetlocks: Normal
Reference Image(s): Color/hair ref, Outfit/hair Ref on Mindsend Lines

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Chromie
Owner: Lady Argentum Draconis
Breed: Bronze Dragon
Temper: Helpful
Mate:
Tag Background: x
Tag frame color: Bronze
Tag feather color(s): Gold and Maroon

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial Cosplay  

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

pinkdog

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:10 am
Entry Tag: pinkdog | Hippogrpyh/Cerynei crossbreed | Moderate | Solo Custom

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Soquili Species: Hippogrpyh/Cerynei crossbreed
Body Build: regular
Starting Stage: basket
Concept Origin: myself
WIP Needed? Yes. I'm not sure about the wing color, so I'd like the chance to see it and adjust it if need be.

Body: light blue/blue/dark blue/aqua/purple with colored "star" sparkles through (see reference)
Face: see reference
Mane: regular Hippogryph mane, no beak, no feathered cheeks, feathered forlocks --> see reference
Tail: colored as in reference, but I would like a very long, flowing/floating/erethral (her theme is "stars and galaxy" if that helps give an idea)
Hooves/Fetlocks: dark grey or black (CC which looks best)
Reference Image(s): Main Reference

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): she is a Cerynei crossbreed because she has gold horns, but they are very short horns, like those that would be found on an adolescent deer
Wings: gold..? please CC what color looks best.
Fins: n/a
Scales: no leg scales
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: an old telescope, fully extended, but completely gold, with no brown like in the reference picture. It should be standing on end and leaning against her foreleg. Also, a gold saturn charm bracelet around her opposite ankle. I don't mind a bit of clutter, so please CC any other star/planet/galaxy items that might look good!
Reference Image(s) for Items: telescope | leaning on foreleg | saturn charm | bracelet
Other possible references for CC items: galaxy ball (for a necklace, wing peircing, etc) | galaxy ball

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: decide later?
Owner: pinkdog
Breed: Hippogryph/Cerynei Crossbreed
Temper: Inquisitive
Mate:
Tag Background: decide later?
Tag frame color: decide later?
Tag feather color(s): decide later?

Price: 268k  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:18 am
Entry Tag: (Samuel Carlin | Wind | Moderate/Heavy | Solo Custom)

ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy?
Soquili Species: Wind
Concept Origin: My love of Shakespeare
WIP Needed? I love WIPs. <3

Body: Though I don't necessarily want her striped like Elizabeth's dress, (first picture) I do love the warm gold and rich browny-black of this dress, so, colorists choice in patterning using the colors. She is to be based on Katharina from The Taming of the Shrew, so strong patterns combined with decided elegance would suit her best, I think. There is a twining, scroll-work pattern on one of her gowns that could be worked in somehow, I think. (second picture) There is also a dark teal/spruce in the first picture that could work as a nice accent, either on the body, in the mane/tail, on the wings, or all of the above!

Face: I don't know if it's possible, but a slightly upraised eyebrow would be nice. smile

Mane: I would like tendrils as shown in the third picture, with the mane to be long and full with heavy curls. Not ringlets, not tight curls, but thick, fat, curls. Some portion of it could be pulled back, as in that picture. Colorist's discretion mostly.

Tail: The tail should be similarly long and curling, though a top braided layer to keep it in "check", like an elaborate French braid would be lovely as well.

Hooves/Fetlocks: I do like a bit of fetlock fluff! <3 Hoof color at your discretion.

Reference Image(s): http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3xq41hek51qh0yodo1_1280.jpg (dress)
http://topelevenlists.com/files/2011/04/The-Taming-of-the-Shrew-Elizabeth-Taylor.jpg (scrollwork)
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-JJGOq_nVZfg/TV_OGruqjcI/AAAAAAAADsI/rpaqOS__xZY/s320/9449630_gal.jpg (hair)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings: I'd like heron-esque wings, but if possible, I'd like them half-raised rather than tucked down against her sides, as if she's mantling them slightly. I know that means a custom wing and I'm not sure how feasible that is, but that's my desire. smile Mind: Not feasible at all since Custom Bird and bat wings are mutations, but I can adjust the angle of the templated wings a little to make it less folded looking
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Katharina has an ornate circlet she wears, in a couple of different styles. If this can be worked in with my mane suggestions, that would be lovely. Alternately, it could be made larger and draped across her chest. Again, colorist's discretion.
Reference Image(s) for Items: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luu3jcj1rz1qlf1ero1_500.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz98jsIUtG1qg03pro1_1280.jpg

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Katharina
Owner: Samuel Carlin
Breed: Wind
Temper: Unyielding
Mate:

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:22 am
]Entry Tag: (Nyx Queen of darkness| Hippogryph | Mod/Heavy/ | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Username of owner(s): Nyx Queen of Darkness
Breed: Hippogryph/Cosplay of Gale Hawthorne
Level of Edits: Moderate-Heavy?

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Bronchitis. If I get time and it's allowed, I'll sub it in later if it's okay.

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yup!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:18 am
Entry Tag: (Rita Zyon | Kirin/Flutter | Heavy | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Soquili Species: Kirin/Flutter
Concept Origin: OC/Original Concept
WIP Needed? Sure ^^

Body: Light brown (palomino like) coloured with white dappling on her rump/tops of her back legs. She has white going up her front two legs but not on her back legs.
Face: Like her body colour (no white though). She has green eyes.
Mane: Dirty blond. Her hair is pulled back and flows behind her, reaching the tops of her legs. There are small pink flower petals in her mane.
Tail: Kirin old style. Her tail is the same colour as her body and the tuft of hair at the end is white. I'd like it if the hair tuft was longer, touching the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Original Kirin hooves. White please.
Reference Image(s):
Hair Style 1 Hair Style 2 Hair Style 3
Hair Colour Colour 2 Colour 3
Markings (I'd like it if the brown for the body colour was lighter, like a palomino's instead) Palomino Palomino 2
Wings Wings 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Kirin horn, style 2. I'd like it if it looked damaged in some way. White horn please.
Wings: Unique wings, dragonfly style. CC for colours.
Scales: Mix of pinks.
Other Notes: Her expression is editted. I'd like it if her eyelids were half over her eyes, like Jericho's is. Also, if she could be not smiling but maybe smirking a little that would be great.
Jericho

Trading Post Items: Beaded bracelets, silver for the band and pink for the jewel.
Custom Items:
-She has a cream scarf loosely wrapped around her neck. It's long, reaches her knees. The ends are frayed.
-Around her tail are 3 silver bracelets. 1 of the bracelets has a pink lily attached.
-Hanging on top of her scarf is a silver and purple lantern, a small one that is held by a silver chain on her neck.
Scarf Scarf 2 (I like the style and colouring in 1 and the way she wears it in 2)
Bracelets Bracelets 2
Pink Stargazer Lily
Lantern

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Raiella
Owner: Rita Zyon
Breed: OC or Kiriflutter
Temper: Vengeful
Tag Background: 011 Moonlight Cherry Blossom by Dawniechan

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~

Rita Zyon

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:36 am
Entry Tag: Sabin Duvert| Minicorn halfbreed | Moderate| Solo

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Soquili Species: Minicorn halfbreed
((Just the horn))
Body Build: N/A
WIP Needed? Not necessary, but you can if you like

User Image

This is based on a MLP OC of mine, based on Sabin Duvert. I have a group of art of the character that articulates this the best smile

Reference 1
Reference 2 - on right - probably the best ref for what I'm looking for.
Plush version
Uncerted Plush
Another Great Ref
One more ref

Body:
See refs. Near black. Lighter "Scarring" around both forelegs.
Three "anju eyes" as the cutie mark on the rump.

Face: Red eyes.
Mane: CUSTOM. White, and tied in a loose ponytail
Good hari ref

Tail: CUstom. Normal horse tail, not the uni tail. White. SEe refs for examples smile
Hooves/Fetlocks: black hooves
NOT cloven, if possible.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Yes. The minicorn horn. I would like it glowing with magic like
This image
or
This plushie

Scales: NA
Pelt: NA
Other Notes:

* I wold love an edited expression to be smirking

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items:

* He should have a simple black ribbon tied in his mane tying it into the ponytail.
* Tophat
* I would love a few shadows to be swirling around him

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~

Name of horse: Shadowmancy
Owner: Sabin Duvert
Breed: MLP OC
Temper: Eccentric
Mate: