Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Uchiha Compound Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:37 pm
████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ĸƴą Ųƈħıħą
User Image

6ft Under She Gone Kill Me For That Paper ᐧ ᐧ ᐧ ᐧ ᐧ ᐧ ᐧ

Kya frowned a bit, realizing she had underestimate the speed of motion among the civillian class. There was commotion moving towards her home, like the sort when you're late getting somewhere and a part of congested traffic. Kya, recgonizing some of the people, guessed that there weren't just a group of civillians gathered but rather some of the more mundane shinobi survivors. Kya took San by the hand and pulled her along to keep her from getting caught in the increasingly thick crowd. She wasn't just holding the girl's hand, however, she had attempted to lace her fingers between the clones. Double sided meaning, and a bit of intended nonsense just to mess with her. "Ah, I see you all have arrived," Kya spoke above the crowd, releasing San before everyone from the sizeable, and growing, crowd saw her stand ahead of her compound. Her heart beat quickly, and she administered the crowed with her active sharingan. The two tomoe slowly spun, clearly actively absorbing visual information at a quick rate. People were struggling to see her, and the size of the group meant there'd be difficulty hearing her near the back. The Uchiha stabbed her Shakujou into the ground and with a bit of flare, she flipped upwards to stand on it with one foot, the other looping a toe through one of it's rings to help balance.

Everyone quieted. The one who had called the gathering had arrived, and the people whom she saved, scattered about, nodded to her. "I see you gather before me... broken... terrified," she began running her visual prowess over each face she could feasibly manage. "Wracked with the pain of loss, with the suffering of injury. Brought low by a nameless enemy, a faceless foe whom sought to end your lives for naught but a proclivity for bringing disaster. I see you line the streets, I see families without their heads, without their hearts. All around me I see naught but sorrow, and founded sorrow at that." She took a second as the grim nature of her assessment seemed to bring the mood down a bit further. She spoke again, this time with different words.This time the Azure of the depths overtook her eyes again. "And yet, beyond the shadow of death's grasp and above the tides that are trying to drag you down: you all live." The ground seemed to raise eyebrows. Everyone who knew her knew the symbol of Jashin hung from her neck, seeing the additional adornments but not knowing what they meant. The blues of her eyes seemed to pierce into the souls of everyone who met them. "I'm not big on sermons, but I ask you lend me your ear. My god is not love," she said crossing her arms and shrugging. "He is the will of the world, he is energy. He created the universe, and made each of us to chase down our dreams, to chase what is desired and ignore what is useless. It is our motion that drives the universe to it's destiny, and it is by never stopping, never stagnating in life that we reach greater heights. To stop living... is to die. To stop moving is to stop living. As we stand, fresh from catastrophe, all of us here have allowed stagnation to stop us." A few murmurs, louder now, but with no real aim. "Well, I am here not to deny you your mourning time, not to berate you for being still. In fact, I encourage you hold onto the anguish and learn to live with it." A voice, a child, called out to her. "How can we be asked to move on, how can we be asked to push forward? How can your god-," she almost spat the word, "Demand this from us?" Kya shook her head, quieting the voices who agreed, shunting the growth of incredulous facial expressions. "You think I don't know how to hurt? You think it is beyond me to feel pain? No. Nagakaborous does not want you to freeze in your emotional states but his will does not tell you not to feel. Do not ignore your emotions, especially the hate you have towards them. Let it be present, allow yourselves to feel. Allow yourselves the time to grow stronger for it, but do not stop living. A saying among my people: 'Love, Live, and Fight.' I did not call you here to proselytize you. I did not come here to make you all feel bad but rather to give you a glimpse of the truth. Behold," she spoke. She rose her hands together, and spoke what would sound like gibberish in a shamanistic tone. The tattoos on her body glowed an eerie greenish blue color, tribal things wrapping around her libs and torso, glowing through her clothes. Everyone, San's clone included, would be washed over by this green light, and see the vision.

They saw nothing but black. A voice echoed, Kya's voice. "In the beginning there was nothing. God himself was adrift in infinity. There was his will, but there was nothing else. And then," she spoke as an ocean of stars, of celetial beigns and bodies flowed free from the open mouth of a serpent's head adorned with gold. Endlessly moving tentacles shoved the creations as the came, pulling and pushing, creating small conflict among each other but always moving and always growing. One of these things the perceptions of the crowd zoomed in on. "As his motion scattered out his will, a single energy that drove all things to live and took them back on death populated the universe. Ours is one of those many many worlds. We are his creation, made to execute his will, ever in motion like the endless arms of creation." People saw the beginning, when mnankind was young and endlessly in motion and conflict. On fast forward nations rose and fell, and as the greatest powers of the shinobi world acted, the world's presence grew. Where evil reigned, were good triumphed there was positivity. Where there was stagnation, the people grew weak and withered until they returned to the energy that made up the world itself. Each would see someone come out of the mouth of god as energy, and then upon their death go back to reincarnate. Slowly their visions faded and all would see the azure around themselves, and all would see those eternally moving arms pulling their souls. "Destruction will follow those who do not grow. Death awaits those who do not move. To we who see truth and chase down what is ours," the tentacles released all, and everyone present would feel the rush of power and fervor of religious faith that forever was felt within Kya. "Go now. Go and live, love and fight." she said after a hearty laugh at the people who had been revitalized by faith.

Not the Type to Fuck Around ۞ You Know How She Get Down

████ 0,000/0,000 Chakra 0,000/0,000 Stamina ████

Jashinist
Bukijutsu ᐒᐘ Bear Summoner ᐒᐘ Bloodline

[ Quotes ]

[ Techniques Used ]

[ Other ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:02 pm
User Image The clone walked alongside Kaya until the the throngs of people seemed to grow thicker. Indeed the mass of people threatened to separate the two until Kya took San's hand into her own. Of course the woman did a little more than just take San's hand. Indeed she actually laced their fingers too. A blush spread across San's face as they moved through the crow. Suddenly she found herself beside Kya out in front of the whole crowd. The Uchiha woman was quick too begin speaking as well. The commanding tone and posture struck was downright inspiring to San. Something she herself would look to embody and take on.

Much like the others San too stood and listened to Kya. Her words spoke true of how many of Konoha's people were at present. Unlike herself many of them were dealing with loss and sadness. Her new comrade spoke to their pain, sought to reach into their hearts. The words themselves were harsh but reminded her greatly of things her grandfather had said when her own parents had passed. It was something to which San knew well. At this point she had discovered that she herself only knew how to move forward, somewhere along the way she had seemingly lost the ability to feel the pain. However her way of life was neither easy or even attainable for most. Part of her wondered how they would take such words.

As Kya spoke of her god, San realized that she was familiar with something very similar. In her grandfather's stories he spoke of a servant to a god with no name. The Ikuchi was said to be an infinite serpent which served an even greater master. The Ikuchi lived at sea and sailors who saw it claimed that it's body went on for miles. If you dared to get to close it would wrap around your boat without touching it and drip a thick oil onto the deck. Those who fought hard for three days and three nights to scoop the oil from the deck and into the sea would survive. Those who didn't would see their boat sink from the weight. Then they too would drown, weighed down by their failure to overcome the test. Those who lived, would find new strength.

As Kya continued San soon realized that she spoke of the god with no name. The being which even the mighty Ikuchi served. To be honest, San had never paid much attention to the stories. Though with how Kya spoke of the being she found herself curious. Something about it more keenly resonated with her now. At this point, San wouldn't stop growing. There was a growing hole in Konoha that she intended to fill with her own determination. It was then that a voice in the crowd dissented. Kya spoke of things which San lacked an understanding off, but it seemed they needed to hear. It was then that Kya deigned to show what she had been speaking of. The vision was breath taking. To see in such clarity was beyond description. Understanding. San was beginning to see the light in what Kya wanted to spread. "Listen up yo! Most of you don't know me yet but you will."

San was speaking from her chest, her voice projecting out over the crowd. Her gold and silver eye stared at the people intently. "Running this s**t was thrust into my lap, regardless I got this! Where others got complacent or lazy I'm gonna press forward, believe it! I swear this on my name Sanae Uzumaki!"

""

◆¦ CHAKRAx 15/ 370 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 5/ 340 x ◆¦ RYOx 5,900 x ◆¦ ACx 8,800
◆¦ BLOODLINE / BLOODLINEx ◆¦ C-RANK x ◆¦ JOUNINx ◆¦ KONOHAGAKUREx
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives
      Learn Ninjutsu in one (1) post less.
      Learn Bloodline Jutsu in four (4) posts less.

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
Quote:
NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM
Quote:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:21 am
User Image

Kya Stepped down from her weapon and let her eyes fall upon Sanae as she spoke. Though there was a bead of sweat growing on her forehead Kya smiled like she was completely revitalized. In fact, a hearty laugh boomed from her core as the girl listened to the Uzumaki. "I give you all Sanae Uzumaki, Hokage of the leaf." The crowd was still a more awestruck but the weight of the words, and how Kya looked at San like she was simultaneously a meal and an inspiration. She slapped her over the back as the group began to disperse with her oddly colored sharingan, deep and bluish green like the ocean. In a less preach tone Kya spoke. "I believe I just invigorated the people. What's the next move?"

Jashinist

[ Quotes ]

[ Techniques Used ]

[ Other ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:55 pm
User Image Hokage? A little presumptuous no? San suppressed her urge to loudly question the statement. Hopefully there weren't any laws against claiming to be the Hokage without an official declaration. Let it be known that San had no desire to be seen as starting a mutiny or coup. However she made no move to correct Kya, indeed it seemed that their last Hokage was either dead or AWOL. Neither thing worked out well for anyone involved. If the people could be galvanized behind her then why not? Eventually the crowd began to disperse and San had to wonder where things would go next.

Kya spoke first, she too was curious about where to go from here. San thought about it a moment before speaking. "We gotta prepare. I've been reading up on all the reports and frankly once word gets out about this... a missing Hokage and a ******** up village? Well the UHV ain't gonna sit on their assess. Unlike those freaks they'll want something long term too." That was the brunt of it. They'd lost some good shinobi and a lot of villagers that kept the lights on. Their fighting strength was down and things were awkward in terms of leadership right now. Konoha was vulnerable. The power vacuum needed to be filled and quick. That's why the real San had been training for the last couple of days. Still their enemies wouldn't wait forever. "We'll go scouting in a couple days.... and a Kya yo, I dig the paws." With a wink and a s**t eating grin, the clone poofed out of existence.

""

◆¦ CHAKRAx 15/ 370 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 5/ 340 x ◆¦ RYOx 5,900 x ◆¦ ACx 8,800
◆¦ BLOODLINE / BLOODLINEx ◆¦ C-RANK x ◆¦ JOUNINx ◆¦ KONOHAGAKUREx
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
Quote:
NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM
Quote:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:04 pm
User Image

Quick as she had been there, rallying the troops, Kya's new leader became a puff of wind after a comment about her choice of tattoos. They weren't just paws... they were claws. With that though, Kya got on her way.

Jashinist

[ Quotes ]

[ Techniques Used ]

[ Other ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:37 pm
User Image

Kya came home and immediately noted how far along clean up had come in such a short time. She didn't stop to socialize however, as she wanted to rest up before she took it upon herself to go outside the village and on patrol. As usual, she said a quick prayer before stripping her clothing and climbing into the shower. Not half an hour later, she was mostly dry and smothered in blankets.

Her dream was serene. She spent an unknown amount of time in a forest, simply watching fireflies and bearcubs at play. In whispers she heard voices, Ogas, Chet's and perhaps more. It was more elcome than it perhaps should have been, but within the space of a few hours she was up again. Short rests were always good enough, too long in bed made you lazy. She jumped to her feet, and went through something of a morning ritual. Once the joints were stretched properly an dher mind was back to racing, she got dressed, donned her knew weapons on her back and cleared out of her room, ready for whatever the day had in mind for her. [Regen from a post of sleep, should be full.]

Jashinist

[ Quotes ]

[ Techniques Used ]

[ Other ]

___youwillknownihilism

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:25 pm
User Image

When she arrived back in the compound, the first thing she did was bolt for the shower. She didn't mind all the blood and sweat, but it would be abd form to go writing scrolls while smelling and looking like death itself. She took a very long, very peaceful and restful shower as she started gathering her ideas in her head about how to frame everything she wanted to do. When she stepped out and dried herself off, it was only a few minutes before she was dressed again and seated, writing the scrolls for her religion to lay out all the groundwork. [10 free mission posts to do Observance, E rank writing the scrolls of religion for the worship of Magatai.]

████ 0,230/0,435 Chakra 0,300/0425 Stamina ████

Jashinist

[ Quotes ]

[ Techniques Used ]

[ Other ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:13 am
User Image

Nakya sat with her legs crossed, robes hanging from her body with very large red beads with black tomoe seemingly floating within them around her neck. She was knee deep in writing the tomes for her faith, giving herself to the hard work of bringing the word of Magatai to the world while some of the newer followers had come to hear her speak. When they arrived, she had gotten pretty deep into her scrollery. She welcomed them in with open arms, allowing each of them a hug before ushering them to gather around, to sit if it suited them or stand if it suited them better. [Observance D]

As was her duty to do so, and what was taking such a long time, was that Kya was trying to write a scroll for herself, a collection of the holy word as she had been taught it her entire life, while also making them for the households and families that followed her. It was rough work, and she had to also set a few aside for San, but such was her job until someone else came along to do this work for her. Until she entrusted one of the paylangi with the job, elevating them to the status of Heirophant, she would be the sole bearer of this job. Each household recieved a pamphlet before she got underway. [Observance E Elevated to D]

Kya began the sermon flatly. "I'm not truly big on sermons. The truth bearer in my homeland believed that broken bones taught lessons better than sermons ever could. Still, I am a teacher and receptive to my audience, so rest assured that I won't be crushing any skulls here or snapping femurs today. No, today we will learn the first lesson." Kya allowed one leg to swing from the stool upon which she sat, the other comfortably tucked underneath her. The symbol of her god was active in her eyes, morphing into a black circle like an infinite gyre , only filled by faith and quelled by blood, with a crescent that began almost below and stretched up over and around it. "The first lesson is motion." She would some what shamanistically wave her hands so that the children present could keep up with her more easily. "When we are born the mighty Nagakaborous imparts us with a hunger and drive. We are born kicking and screaming, hungry and with the will to live already sewn into our very souls. It's that will and ambition that keeps us from being dragged down by the waves, and it's is the will to chase our dreams that shoves the universe towards it's destiny. Ultimately, that is at the core of everything that we learn and do as children of the infinite. We continue to move so long as we live, we never stop or allow impedence to keep us from our goals. To this end, as long as we, the caretakers and destroyers of the world at large, are never satisfied and continue to reach out for greatness the universe is pushed ever closer to it's destiny." [Observance D]

She fielded a question from a man who sat on a pillow in the courtyard before her, his daughter on his lap. She was young, old enough only to look upon Kya with awe and fear in equal measure. "Is this motion a literal thing or metaphysical? It's difficult to apply themes from religions to action without seeming like a zealot. I suppose I'm asking how to put words to practice." Nakya motioned towards a tree in the courtyard. Everyone looked to see an Owl, up earlier than usual for a nocturnal creature. She merely observed as the bird of prey sized up a bird, lacking awareness of it's situation as it stared at a worm on the ground. In hesitation, it missed an opportunity as not only did another bird snatch it's prey, but the Owl moved quickly and quietly, plucking the poor robin in sharp talons before it ever had a chance. "It is a gravely literal thing, my friend. Nagakaborous does not work in words, which is why holding sermons is only so effective to teach. Those who hesitate and wait, those who do not act upon what they desire are doomed to be dragged down and die. An example: you don't succeed in business by waiting for your customers to come asking you for wares, not alone anyway. You have to advertise, make yourself appealing. You have to push against the flow, pull it your way. Nothing that lives does so without strife, but you will drown if you do not fight to the shore. Whether we choose to serve him or not, we all are living in his light so long as we live, act and above all else stay in motion."

"Should we not be careful? I mean it seems a little wreckless not to be content with what we have. Is greed not an issue?" Kya actually giggled a little. "Why should you care for greed?" The woman who had asked seemed stunned, maybe a little off put by the answer she had received. "If I love something, I take it. If I hate something, I destroy it. I do not concern myself beyond a very grand level with right and wrong. It is awful to be satisfied. The universe was born in motion and hungering. Do you think a star cares for the comet that burns up on it's path as it comes too close? Do you think that the Owl cares for the Robin? Why do we feel an obligation to inhibit ourselves for others?" "Events like the attack we suffered then... you seemed to have been bothered by it when it happened." Kya donned a slightly more serious face and eyed the youth who had questioned her. Theboy from the streets. She nodded to him. [Observance D]

Kya levied her statement at him with no contempt. "I am a tool of god. My job is to uninhibit the world, to remove the blocks which prevent progress. I speak to survival of the fittest, this is true. However, the loss of life and mass attack ehre did nothing towards that goal. I am not one who-" some stragglers arrived and she handed out some of the last few extras she had to the women and men heading the homes, or that had arrived alone. She would continue, but they were encouraged to read and listen in as best they could. The day was aiming to be a long one, but she was more than happy to accommodate a day away from her training to teach Paylangi. [Observance E raised to D.]

She looked back to the boy she had been speaking to, and decidedly picked up where she left off. "I am not one who judges based on good and evil. Such merits are the concerns of those who aren't burdened by carrying god's word and weight on their shoulders." She shrugged before moving on, clarifying further their purpose. "I judge on merit, intention, and individual. What happened here was not the weak being weeded out but rather the foolish who wield power stopping the progress of the universe. The UHV are not but the weak willed, corrupted by fear and petty hatred. THey seek to end an endless cycle. I am here to bring flames to them, and to teach them a harsh lesson." There was an azure flare in her eyes as she spoke those words, and everyone who saw it felt a flare of inspiration. [Observance D]

It was a fun few hours for Kya, and as evening dawned the sermon-conversation was going still. She sat mostly as she had, entirely comfortable how she was even though she still swung her leg to and fro. Always in motion. The lesson for the day had began to stick, and a question came up that required some thought. "Why is it that you style yourself a teacher?" Kya rubbed her chin a little, thinking how best to approach. "Where I sit, the world looks like ignorance. Ignorance is both dangerous and fine at the same time: you need not know why you were born to live. You do, however, if it becomes a matter of inhibition. I did not come here to proselytize, though it is nice to have a village full of interested parties. No, rather I am here because there is a lot of stagnation. I intend to break it apart by teaching the lessons of Nagakaborous. Motion, Focus, and Truth. If the lessons are learned, then the great men and women I come across will be greater still, and we all benefit." "And if they aren't?" Katherine regarded her plainly. "Then I will have removed something holding us all back." No one wanted to approach what she actually meant by that, because the message was clear enough. [Observance D]

"You all are steps ahead of the rest of the people here, because you have begun the path towards truth. Where I find that this place is full of wonder, ambition and hunger I see all of you as my people. You aren't mere Paylangi, or one of the blurred masses. No, you have the spark of Kortal Kahn in you all. Whether the death god has marked you all because of what you survived, or because you were strong in spite of what should have killed you may fall to semantics, but regardless I see kinship among you. Fear not, for I do not see killers or destructive lunatics as the name 'Jashin' would imply. I see the strong who carry out God's will. I see a family. Go now, all of you shoo. I grow weary and tired, and I've talked a lot more than I ever do. I dislike droning, so I want you to all dwell and reflect on what we talked about. Spread the message to those who couldn't come or didn't feel inclined. Grow your peers alongside you. When I see you all again, whenever that may be what with life how it is, I will bring the second lesson. Go in love, and stay in motion." Everyone repeated the last line, to the chagrin of Kya but she appreciated the notion. Once the last man left, she set about writing about the first of the three highest god's in the pantheon below Nagakaborous. [Observance D]

The Great Destroyer. The Black King. The Death God. Jashin. Kortal Kahn. All the many names, one true purpose. It had long been thought that because Kya worshipped Jashin that she was a Jashinist, one who served death. This was not true. She had lied to everyone when she told them that she came to teach alone, but she didn't consider a lie of omission a true lie. SHe was also a guardian against undeath. The unending cycle of life and death should not be disturbed by sending souls to the afterlife before their time, or by calling the dead back. It is in this that she never truly served Jashin, but rather Kortal Khan. One in the saame, with a key difference. Kortal Khan, as the story was passed to her by oral tradition and written among the tribes, was one of the first Death Seekers. Varying tales claimed there were few before him, that he was the first, that he was not one but many. Regardless, he is the best known for his skeletal body paint and how for decades he cheated death, sending the weak willed to their end, culling the masses that they touched and corrupted with stagnation. He wrought disaster in his wake, and became the face of death to the shinobi lands who did not understand that he, in all his glorious, atrociousness, was acting on the will of god on a scale too massive to be understood. Paylangi fear Jashin was the ultimate evil, and even some worshipers of the unending serpent who drives the world (see also: Nagakaborous) see him not as something to aspire to, but rather to be wary of. When he was slain, he was elevated to a higher position in the great beyond, a place that we call godhood. She wrote the story with a flair that she was doing mostly because of narcissism, but also cause she wanted it to be easier to receive and digest. [Observance E raised to D]

She laid her body down to her bed, giving herself finally over to sleep. When she woke up, feeling refreshed, the girl headed over to the academy to learn a skill.

Jashinist

[ Quotes ]

[ Techniques Used ]

[ Other ]

___youwillknownihilism

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:43 am
User Image

Deciding not to leave, Nakya sat with her legs crossed in the most open part of the compound. She was doing a very intimate and special training after having visited the Naka Shrine once more to learn of another of it's specialized techniques.This was the one that was most well known, and possibly the strongest of any of them. She held her fingers together in a dragon seal, eyes closed as she allowed her chakra to flow towards her face. Suddenly, and very deftly, they opened and there the circle and crescent opening downwards around it was present there where a pupil should have been. It didn't take long before the begining of her Susano'o came to life. An aura around her body that flared in shades of dark blue and the lighter azure color that reflected her faith. [Aura]

As she called upon the deep, stirring power within her heritage, both sides of it, she felt something seem to rise from the deep around her, clsoe to her body like a tower intending to keep her safe inside of it's skeletal embrace. She could feel them, the ribs of the godling that resided within her body. The black bones popped and creaked as if they had been waiting for her over a whole lifetime. [Torso-Ribs] After a little while of getting used to the feeling, she felt another tug against her chakra and the core of her being. To one side of the body she saw the ribs moving, a socket forming on the spine. Sudden was the keen awareness that there was something there that she could control. It was a bit odd having an arm connected to something that wasn't her body that she could control. The skeletal structure to it was familiar in an alien sort of way, with how the fingers were clawed and the bones seemed to be sturdier than bones tended to. [One Arm] As she reached out and interacted with the world on a small scale, she became aware of the same sensation again as the aura extended, bones moved around her and a second shoulder and arm appeared on her outer body. Once more, it was like she'd always had this arm. It was so odd feeling both of these literal phantoms interacting with word that did in fact actual exist. She felt the earth, the wind, the arms them selves. She was absolutely enamored by this. [Second arm] This was not the end however. She let the seal go and stood from the ground, feeling her body had more still to give her. Having an extra set of arms controlled, and linked was one thing but what she did next was another kind of weird entirely. A bubbling occured, and from behind her she felt another limb come to life, fingers wriggling about as she got used tot he strange sensation coming from her back. [Third Arm] And lastly at this stage, unknown to her anyway, there was one more lim. She must have looked so odd with the three arms sprouting from her body. In a final act, just to make s**t even more odd, a fourth arm sprouted from her back as well. [Fourth Arm] The susano'os development did not stop there however, as these second arms were merely a precursor as the ribs began to move apart, though the aura remained.. As things slowly warped into place, Kya no objection to feeling the second spinal cord and joints connecting to it. Above her, she felt a single large skeletal head be created, that would split in half, forming slowly into two skulls as well. THe two then stuck together, with either of the faces, all orifices leaking black and blue chakra facing to either side. four arms, two bodies, two heads. She liked where this was going. [Double Torso] Following that, the Susano'o seemed to rumble a bit, as below she felt more power. She leaped and was surprised to see that a skeletal pair of legs attached to a pelvis appeared below her. As it stood, at it's base height, it towered over her peers in the office with her. She smirked down at them from her perch. [Legs] Now moving on from there, she allowed her chakra to flood out and focused on shaping it. She could see it all slowly coming together from within her towering beast. It seemed as though, as she looked upon it's body from the inside, it was giving itself yet another layer of defense while also coming to lfie. Stringy substances coated the entirety of the skeletal system. Ligaments came next, giving it the look of a skinless colossal human. Katherine was impressed when the skin came about. It seemed as though she didn't actually have a humanoid shape something... eldrtitch instead. From the faces, no longer mere skulls, gangly tentacles constantly moving were visible. "Didn't expect that one," she admitted to no one in particular. [Musculature and Skin] She felt like it was impossible for her body to be moved from the spot that it was rooted to, like the Susano'o was going to stop her from being moved even if the earth itself pushed against them. She called within herself, feeling the weapons come together within closed fists. She had acquired a blade for each hand, all of them curved like an Arahk. Nice touch for intimidation purposes, especially since that was the immortal weapon used by Kortal Kahn himself. [Arsenal] The stone had only mentioned one other thing that she was interested in having be a thing. Her body felt one last pull against itself as Kya watched plates of armor seeming phase into the world and attach itself to the susano'o giving it the look of a mixture between Samurai and Spartan. With her newfound power, she didn't feel as though there was anything that could stop her. Like taking the whole village would be childsplay from where she stood. Still, twas not why she learned this skill above the others. It was mostly for proving to the strongest of Paylangi that she, in fact, was the proof of god. [Susano'o]

Without fully releasing it she took half of it's body away and stood on the ground. SHe had a few personal skills she wanted to learn, things she had been toying with in her own Mind. She molded chakra in the seals she had deduced would form the skill she had been thinking of and flung her hand towards the sky. The crimson azure of her eyes flared as a massive hand of fire flung itself towards the sky. She watched it rise, directing it to move in her eye's sight line all through the air, and closed the fist around a cloud. THe resulting burst of fire was bright and cause a short shower of warm rain cause I don't know how weather works apparently. [Hand of Veneca Custom]

Another skill she invented required another set of seals. It was a fast process learning how to do this, and within a few seconds flames erupted from the body of her Susano'o in a shell that would afford it further protection. The flame was intensely hot, and she was quick to turn it back off before she accidentally incinerated one of the grounds people she was showing off too. [CLoak of Kortal Kahn]

With not a lot more to learn, she gathered together her hands and formed the seals. She wasn't going to perform the skill because it would be dangerous to the compound. All it would take was an expression of her bloodline's special chakra and she'd have a moderately ranged gap closer at her disposal. [Stay in Motion]

Jashinist

[ Quotes ]

[ Techniques Used ]

[ Other ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:29 am
User Image Spotting the giant ******** demon from the path to the mansion San found herself going into action mode. "Kya! What the ******** is going on now?!" she screamed out as she she started weaving handsigns and pulled the summoning contract from her back. By the time Kya would answer her she was probably about to bite her thumb and complete the summoning.

""

◆¦ CHAKRAx 830/ 830 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 840/ 840 x ◆¦ RYOx 1,100 x ◆¦ ACx 75,100
◆¦ BLOODLINE / BLOODLINEx ◆¦ B-RANK x ◆¦ HOKAGEx ◆¦ KONOHAGAKUREx
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
Temujin Uchiha
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:28 pm
User Image

Kya, who as of yet hadn't been in a position to see or hear people coming, was sitting with her legs crossed inside of the Susano'o when San arrived. Her eyes snapped open, and she turned her head over her shoulder in surprise. She held up a hand to her, attempting in vain to assuage her as the Susano'o flung one of it's four arms through the air. Oh... dammit," she thought as she stood and allowed the demonic aura to begin to fade. It took a bit before the buirning armor and visage to dissipate, but long before it was gone, Kya had exited it's protective shell to walk towards the red-haired leader of the leaf. "It's nothing, I was... practicing..." Kya admitted.

Before anymore words could come from her mouth, the warning came and an aura of pain and foreboding hit her in her visual cortex and optic nerves, tracing the sting all the way to her actual eyes which seemed to embolden their lines. A short huff and puff exited her mouth as she tried not to cry out, but after a few seconds of rubbing at the sides of her eyes the second and final spastic wave hit and she reached out for San's shoulder to steady herself. <********> she relented against herself, releasing what, in actuality, had been San's left breast she had grabbed and squeezed in pain. She closed her eyes, rubbing them and praying at, more than to, Magatai for some kind of deliverance. When they opened, the dull black was present and she flickered her eyes about the area. She maintained her sight for now, but further uses of her special skills would no doubt have repercussions. "Excuse me, Jyuuyotsudaime." she said calling her by a title she didn't even know the woman had yet. She didn't bow, or even have an reverence in the words. It was matter of fact. "Reverb from my blood. Cursed are the strong and all that," she trailed off, offering criticisms of the world at large. She motioned her to come over to where there were chairs waiting for them to sit upon while she assuaged her head. At the table, not super far off, there was a bottle made of clay and ornate in it's detail. A flick of her thumb sent the cork flying away, and the smell of golden mead flowed about. She poured a cup for herself to the halfway mark, offering some to San if she would have it. "Best in the land of Claw. Dad left it behind last time he came. Anyway, what's up buttercup," she offered. "Speak your truth."

Jashinist

[ Quotes ]

[ Techniques Used ]

[ Other ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:42 pm
User Image Blood dripped from her thumb where she had bit down. Teeth still clenched to flesh as Kya emerged from the disintegrating monster. Slowly releasing her flesh she allowed her hand to drop and the blood to drip to the dirt below. Fortunately she did not need to summon the beasts so soon. After all she did promise Senkame that she would finish the training before summoning them. That had yet to happen and thus she would have been breaking her word if she had finished the summoning. "Well that's pretty cool yo!" However it seemed that not all was right with the world.

Kya suddenly seemed to be in great pain within her eyes as the woman rubbed at them before suddenly crying out from the pain. San moved closer to help but soon found that her breast was being groped. A blush spread across her face under the assault of her friend and subordinate. Though given the circumstances she did her best to maintain her composure none the less. "Heh heh.... it's.... um okay?" she replied in a rather awkward manner. It wasn't everyday that your cute flirtatious friend just up on squeezed your tit. It was harder knowing that it was by and large an accident. However it was strange that Kya called her by that title, perhaps she had heard the news already. Though the after effects from that jutsu concerned San far more than trivial things such as title. Hana liked to hide behind titles No San cared little for titles beyond how they stroked her ego. The important things in life were what one did, not what they held on a sheet of paper.

Following Kya to where the chairs were waiting she looked to the woman with concern still lingering in her eyes though being called buttercup caused her to chuckle. "A lot actually... the world is super fast these days. Much of it I'd rather speak about in private." Taking the offered cup San smelled it before taking a drink. It was good and it helped her to relax somewhat. Life could be rather nice if moments like these could be free of the worries presented by war. "Like for example your eyes are different now and that doesn't seem like a wholly good thing... but maybe something easier first. How'd ya know about the title?"

""

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
Temujin Uchiha
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:03 pm
User Image

"it's cool as ********, if a little taxing." Kya was a little slow on the draw as to why she seen the fleeting blush on the face of San. Initially, she just thought it was excruciatingly cute., and distracting as well. The phantom feeling of her shoulder was still on her hand, and it was odd that the woman's shoulder was so squishy and lar- oh. As she took a sip from her own cup Kya suppressed a smirk, deciding it better to address that some other time. For now, she was interested in listening to the woman she herself had called Hokage before anyone made it official. She brought one of her legs up, tucking it under her own and letting her back rest against the chair. She spoke of the world being fast, a slightly hidden request for privacy. Kya took another sip, looking about the compound and seeing that there were more ears than was likely comfortable. As the golden liquid made its way down her throat, she let the hazel eyes fall on San. A flare of Chet's face, lifeless and growing cold, filled her mind for just a few seconds. In that scare space between the assumption that her newfound power wasn't a good thing, her mood had turned, and it showed in a furrowed brow and bitten lip. Before she responded, half of the mead she poured disappeared into her mouth.

"I actually didn't" she shrugged, returning to the mystic aura she maintained, or tried to. "I was ahead of the curve in calling you Hokage before the civilians and news spreads fast. If you've been through some official coronation, I didn't know about it. But that notwithstanding, the people of the village and I aren't about to call someone else Juuyotsudaime. Congratulations are in order, I assume." She would hold up the cup for a toast, and then kill the rest. Kanzaki had warned her before about the Uchiha curse in his own roundabout way. Thinking back, she probably could guess that was why he drank so much. She reached for the bottle and poured another cup with her smile softer than anyone usually expected from the storm of emotion. "Tit for tat, as it were," she spoke choosing her words deliberately to try and fish for another blush from the woman, "I'll tell you what my title is and has been since I arrived in this world. Moody Blues, at your service."

With that she sort of giggled a little, and allowed the conversation to turn serious once more. "I know you saw the new aesthetic." She made a wavy motion with her hand in front of her eyes. "I'll let you know that I, at least, haven't killed anyone that you haven't seen me kill." she spoke in a little white lie. She had actually killed a few people before, but not anyone who mattered or she was close to. "So... questions here, or should I take you inside, maybe show you my bedroom so we have somewhere we can get into the heavier stuff where the walls don't have eyes and ears?" Her smile widened, but she maintained an innocent facade. Flirting with the leader of the village was a sure way to end up looking like a teachers pet as it were, and Kya was certainly not averse to the idea of letting San put a collar on her. Double talk could be fun if you were good enough at it.

Jashinist

[ Quotes ]

[ Techniques Used ]

[ Other ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:29 pm
User Image "Thanks yo. My clone apparently postponed the ceremony indefinitely. It wasn't sure when I would be back and I mean ******** it feels too soon you know? Still there's more to that story according to my memories. Using the shadow clone jutsu for extended periods of time is... interesting." Of course what San was primarily referring to was the information the Daimyo's servant had relayed to her. This was not a pleasant thing, and it did not leave her feeling all warm and fuzzy inside about being the Hokage. No quite the opposite really. It made her angry, resentful, and also strangely enough motivated to continue growing stronger. Of course that would suit Nagakabouros just fine based on what Kya had taught her.

Hearing that she hadn't murdered anyone of the village was good news. San wouldn't ask how though, she could tell it wasn't a pleasant matter. Besides more than likely she could look into it anyway. It's not like she didn't sit on top of a massive surveillance apparatus. As far as the questions well... the rest of their conversation would require real privacy. "Your room sounds pretty dope but I think there's a lot of important things to talk over. Maybe we could do it in that room."

""

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
Temujin Uchiha
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:14 pm
User Image

Kya rose from her seat, nodding when again she made a direct request of her. She could see taht, even though the conversation and lcoation was pleasant there were actual important matters that needed discussing. Kya downed the rest of her mead and offered a hand to the kage. "Careful standing up, you have to be careful not to hurt yourself now, the village depends on you." Obviously she was poking fun again, and she turned to lead the Kage towards the inside of the compound. On her way past one of the denizens, she warned that she and the kage would be in the library and weren't to be disturbed under any circumstances. The woman nodded, and having seen Kya's intense flames lick at the heels of the sky above, she was inclined to do whatever she told her. Once inside, Kya made a direct path for the secret room where the Naka shrine was located.

"Ah, right where we left it," Kya spoke as she pressed the button once again. Finding it required her eyes be active, and the three tomoe indeed spun to life accordingly. There was a series of locks clicking as tumblers fell into place, a groan and creaking that sounded just as heavy as the secret door that Kya pushed open with her hands. With the library locked, the Truth Bearer descended the stairs once again. Inside the dimly lit, dry room she would turn to look at San. Before her very eyes, and in a needlessly dramatic flare, the Mangekyo spun to life. "So. More bad news," she offered crossing her arms as she turned to read the slab once more. "Or is this your idea of a prime location for a date?" She knew that the mood was about to turn serious and dire, especially considering the next level of power for the Sharingan had an impossibly steep requirement as well.

Jashinist

[ Quotes ]

[ Techniques Used ]

[ Other ]

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash