Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:10 am
        Bump~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:11 am
        Bump-bumps~

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:12 am
        Bumps~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:59 am
Clasela
Kuro Neko Kyoko

Oh that would be fun! I'd love to see some of the guys reactions if we tried to give them a facial! Classic! XD
I agree trial and error is all you can really do, as for le recipe I'll post it up after this(if I put it in this message it would be waaay too long yum_puddi )
Op-Shopping is one of my most fun pass-times I think, I love looking at the shoes, since shoes really are my weakness emotion_facepalm . Its fun though especially if you find some really cool well kept vintage items~ My friend helps out at an Op-Shop and she is always wearing stuff from their, like a walking advertisement!
Well that day I was dressed up as Morticia Adams from the Adams Family, the dress was fine, but we tried to spray my hair black and it still wasn't even near being finished after 2 cans so we gave up and I had like, black spots all through my hair it was so funny! emotion_awesome
At my school we did have a graduation dinner but we also had our formal which was just our big dance. It was all student organised so it was really pretty cool, but we just did dancing.
Also I'm so sorry that I'm replying so late, I had Uni all day so when I got home I fell straight asleep, I only just got up now >o>;;.
Also thank you for my present, you really didn't have to emotion_kirakira !
And after I type up the recipes for you I think its back to sleep for me so night everyone~. emotion_yatta  

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:29 am
♥.·:*¨¨*:·.♥.·:*:·.♥.·:*¨¨*:·.♥
•·.·´`·.·•Macaron Recipe~•·.·´`·.·•
Okay so my recipe book says this is the best recipe to start with when learning to make macarons.
Italian Meringue Macarons:
Ingredients-
300g Almond meal
300g pure icing sugar
110g(3 3/4 oz) egg whites, at room temp.
300g caster sugar
75g water
Food coloring if required/wanted.
2g powdered egg white-available at some specialty food stores-.
110g extra egg whites, at room temp.

Grease 3 baking sheets and line with non-stick baking paper. Place another baking sheet under each lines baking sheet.

Put the almond meal and icing sugar in a food processor and process to a fine powder, then sift into a large bowl.

Put the egg whites in an electric mixer with a whisk attachment. Put the sugar and water in a small saucepan over low heat and stir till sugar is dissolved. Use a clean pastry brush to brush down the side of the pan to avoid any crystallization. Increase the heat and bring to the boil. Add the food colouring(if required) at this stage. Cook until the mixture reaches 118◦C.

When it is getting close to the temperature, add the powdered egg white to the eggs whites in the mixing bowl and whisk on medium until frothy.

Once the sugar syrup is at the right temperature, add it to the egg whites in a thin steady stream down the side of the bowl. Whisk until warm,about 8 minutes. Add the extra egg whites to the dry ingredients, then add the meringue and use a large spatula to fold them through until combined.

Continue to fold the mixture so it begins to loosen. Working the mixture this way will soften it slightly -when the mixture falls slowly off the spatula it is at the right texture. The texture is important for the next stage, which is piping the macaron shells.

Transfer the mixture to a piping bag with a 7mm plain nozzle. Holding the piping bag about 1.5cm above a lined baking sheet, pipe straight down to make 4cm diameter rounds, leaving a 3cm gap between each. As you finish piping each macaron, move the nozzle from 12 o'clock to 6 o'clock quickly to finish the piping action. If you have the correct texture, the macaron will soften again slightly and the tip on top of the macaron will drop, leaving a smooth top. Some macarons are dusted, using a fine sieve, or sprinkled with flavor at this stage-depends on the flavor of macaron you are looking for-.

Leave the macarons at room temperature for 30 minutes or until a skin forms. After 10 minutes, preheat the oven to 135◦C.

To test if the macarons are ready, gently touch one with your fingertip to check that a light skin has formed-the macarons should not be sticky. On humid days this may take longer. The skin is important as it lifts while the macarons cooks, creating a 'foot' at the base.

Bake the macarons for 16 minutes, until they have a firm outer shell. Remove from the oven and set aside for 2 minutes, then carefully remove one macaron with a spatula to check that the base is also cooked and dry.
If it is still slightly sticky, return the macarons to the oven for 2-3 minutes, then check again. Cool the macarons completely on the trays, then pair them up according to size.

Variation: Chocolate Macaron Shells-
Process 60g unsweetened cocoa powder with 270g almond meal and 270g pure icing sugar, then sift and continue as for the basic recipe.

Hope this helps/you can try this Clasela~ yum_puddi
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:34 am
Clasela
tanqela

I think it, but never say it... It's their choice of how they want to be seen in the public eye and I don't think saying something would change their attitude.
        But I do find it disturbing. Intimacy should be special and private where no one can see it. But I have a very strict idea of what should be done in
        public (holding hands, feathery kisses) and what should be left at home (wink, wink). 3nodding

amen. i agree, pda should be done in the confines of their home, and that there are behaviors which are the norm like the hand holding and what not-- i think it's really cute

thanks for the gift, by the way c:  

hoenest

Darling

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:44 am
waaaaaahhh school time = no fun time ; n ;  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:45 am
Kuro Neko Kyoko
•·.·´`·.·•Macaron Recipe~•·.·´`·.·•
Okay so my recipe book says this is the best recipe to start with when learning to make macarons.
Italian Meringue Macarons:
Ingredients-
300g Almond meal
300g pure icing sugar
110g(3 3/4 oz) egg whites, at room temp.
300g caster sugar
75g water
Food coloring if required/wanted.
2g powdered egg white-available at some specialty food stores-.
110g extra egg whites, at room temp.

Grease 3 baking sheets and line with non-stick baking paper. Place another baking sheet under each lines baking sheet.

Put the almond meal and icing sugar in a food processor and process to a fine powder, then sift into a large bowl.

Put the egg whites in an electric mixer with a whisk attachment. Put the sugar and water in a small saucepan over low heat and stir till sugar is dissolved. Use a clean pastry brush to brush down the side of the pan to avoid any crystallization. Increase the heat and bring to the boil. Add the food colouring(if required) at this stage. Cook until the mixture reaches 118◦C.

When it is getting close to the temperature, add the powdered egg white to the eggs whites in the mixing bowl and whisk on medium until frothy.

Once the sugar syrup is at the right temperature, add it to the egg whites in a thin steady stream down the side of the bowl. Whisk until warm,about 8 minutes. Add the extra egg whites to the dry ingredients, then add the meringue and use a large spatula to fold them through until combined.

Continue to fold the mixture so it begins to loosen. Working the mixture this way will soften it slightly -when the mixture falls slowly off the spatula it is at the right texture. The texture is important for the next stage, which is piping the macaron shells.

Transfer the mixture to a piping bag with a 7mm plain nozzle. Holding the piping bag about 1.5cm above a lined baking sheet, pipe straight down to make 4cm diameter rounds, leaving a 3cm gap between each. As you finish piping each macaron, move the nozzle from 12 o'clock to 6 o'clock quickly to finish the piping action. If you have the correct texture, the macaron will soften again slightly and the tip on top of the macaron will drop, leaving a smooth top. Some macarons are dusted, using a fine sieve, or sprinkled with flavor at this stage-depends on the flavor of macaron you are looking for-.

Leave the macarons at room temperature for 30 minutes or until a skin forms. After 10 minutes, preheat the oven to 135◦C.

To test if the macarons are ready, gently touch one with your fingertip to check that a light skin has formed-the macarons should not be sticky. On humid days this may take longer. The skin is important as it lifts while the macarons cooks, creating a 'foot' at the base.

Bake the macarons for 16 minutes, until they have a firm outer shell. Remove from the oven and set aside for 2 minutes, then carefully remove one macaron with a spatula to check that the base is also cooked and dry.
If it is still slightly sticky, return the macarons to the oven for 2-3 minutes, then check again. Cool the macarons completely on the trays, then pair them up according to size.

Variation: Chocolate Macaron Shells-
Process 60g unsweetened cocoa powder with 270g almond meal and 270g pure icing sugar, then sift and continue as for the basic recipe.

Hope this helps/you can try this Clasela~ yum_puddi

o u o
i wanna learn how to do this!  

hoenest

Darling

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:35 am
Clasela

Sorry I disappeared last night. Fell asleep ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:10 am
Clasela

Free cocktails sounds nice. xD But yeah, sometimes people really do just use the alcohol as an excuse to act how they really want.
Aw. Well maybe you can ask just because you've been busy and it'd be nice to have a little extra money for doing it. Hell, even 10 dollars is something, considering actual bakeries can be paid 5 times that for cakes of the same caliber. :U
Yeah, that's what my mom does too. I just look at her like "why does it matter?" You know, since she doesn't know those people, they don't really matter to us, why bother with how they look?
I wonder if she still wouldn't have been stick thin but just have one lump on her. XD I've seen that before and it's so weird haha.
I'm not sure. I've told her on constant occasions that the things she says aren't right and she shouldn't be saying them, but it doesn't really change much. Though people usually say their relationship with their parents gets better after they move out, so maybe it'll happen with me.
Oh! And thank you for the gift. ; w; It was so nice!

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Emo Pankakes

Gracious Gekko

11,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:45 am
Hello ^-^
How is everyone today?

I see recipie sharing. I like this. I want to start learning to cook more things (successfully). xp

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:10 pm
Clasela
Hotau

I used to do Tae Kwon Do when I was nine. But I had to quit when my family moved.
        I was almost on my blue belt and I loved it so much. What belt do you have?

Sorry I had to go to sleep oAo" I've been doing it for about 4 years now. I'm on red belt so i'm a senior belt. =l I would quit if I had the choice, but my parents are making me take this. I enjoy it, but my stamina is not that good cat_neutral  

Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:30 pm
Clasela
Serah of Silence

Hello Serah, how are you? ^_^
Exhausted between a weekend-long nerf war and school.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:21 pm
Clasela

Your avi is so cute!!! heart can u plz tell me what the eyes r called?  

AcaciaFir

Malevolent Fairy

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:16 pm
FaelenLeigh

That's quite alright sweetie, how has your day been?

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff