Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Magic Club (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:45 pm
Molly looked at the closed door and sighed. "I don't have much of a choice." she muttered then walked over to the table. She saw the objects move and was in awe at how they changed but tried to mask it because she was still mad with Sebastian.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:48 pm
(Just gotta say I love Sword Art Online :3)

As she approached he pulled his hand off the table and the able reverted to normal. "Do you have dreams, or wishes?"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:13 pm
((I know right, ever get to the end? Epic))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:18 pm
Suzu stuck her head out of the door visibly, keeping her hold on the door," Yes, actually! The girls volleyball team ran screaming from their locker room! You should have seen their faces when their shoes went flying and Mr. Bones fell out of one of their lockers!" By Mr. Bones she, of course, meant the old science lab's skeleton. One of the science classes would find their skeleton gone for the time being.  

Valkyrie Gauge

Amorous Paladin

14,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle Hardened 150

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:26 pm
(Heck yeah! but my favorite is Kirito Owning Oberion. after all that loser did, It was like sweet justice how slowly Kirito destroyed him.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:40 pm
Fox Boy Blader
(Heck yeah! but my favorite is Kirito Owning Oberion. after all that loser did, It was like sweet justice how slowly Kirito destroyed him.)

((I love how he almost slit the dude's throat in a hospital parking lot. No one treats his girlfriend like that and gets away with it! XD))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:46 pm
(wasn't there supposed to be another season? or was that just a rumor? and yeah, Oberion getting what he deserved was completely priceless.)

Pheobe sighed at Sebastian's antics before turning her attention to Suzuko and listening in on what the ghost-girl had done.

"Suzu, you do realize that each time you do that, I'm the one who has to take Mr. Bones back to where he belongs," she said. If she was able to sneak past the said locker rooms, she wouldn't have to be the one to put the skeleton back.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:48 pm
(yeah but its gonna be awhile before it does comes and apparently, Kirito makes a girl character)  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:56 pm
(well, i had to make sure. there's been a few animes i've seen where it ends in a similar manner but they never continue them or if they do, it's completely new characters)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:01 pm
(Yeah I want more Katekyo Hitman Reborn)  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:23 pm
“No problem.” Was murmured, but weren’t those words lost?
Fail again, fail again.
After ending your search for mistakes, it spins again.

Alli𝔰on Isabel Lee

User Image

As chaos broke out in the room, just minor chaos, it was predictable so she merely watched the few have their fits while exchanging small chat with Virgil. She'd hold her hands behind her back, usually stepping out of the way of anything that may be heading down her path. She replied "Ah, puzzle games here though I few MMO's just to pass the time if I'm stuck inside. Pretty good games here also.." she trailed off, glancing back towards Xander who seemed to be willing to compromise too easily, as always, she could only smile to his response. As for the human, well Allison didn't have much of an opinion so quickly, she knew how things were going to start up again fairly quickly. She could only be prepared and go with the flow, at best. This is probably going to end tragic though, since this is the first human who doesn't seem very open minded. She was waiting for the next move, gazing towards Molly.

Rolling Girl
Once more, once more.
“I’ll also roll today,”
That girl says, that girl says,
Playing her words with meaning

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:35 pm
(i guess i'll have to watch that one after i finish up Gurren Laggan (no spoilers if you've seen it. it was bad enough i knew what was going to happen to Kamina before i even started watching it))  

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:47 pm
((I love Gurren Laggan XD and I hope there is a follow up to SAO.))

"I never knew you were into MMO's what ones do you play?" Virgil asked as the chaos raged in the background.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:49 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(Think there is enough OOC?)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:54 pm
(lol sorry when someone mentions SAO I can't keep quiet. lol I'm done now though)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff