Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
Hospital of the Damned [ Juin Available ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:28 am
User ImageUser Image
Kumo Chunin ll Hatake Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 575/575

Well it should not be too bad. The doctor did say this was going to be a easy process so there was not much he needed to worry about, right? He was instructed to head to the bed and lay down. Simple enough. Removing his outer garment and shirt he would take to the medical bed and laid down. Everything was fine up until he would heard he would need to be restrained. His eyes widened. Coma?! Rikio's head would bang against the bed. He was so done. "Lets just get this over with." It was before he knew it there were figures standing above him. People watching him from afar, studying him. What did he just get himself into? One figure had placed his thumb on his forehead and he could feel his body altering being changed in some way, but no pain...yet. After a brief moment afterwards. ON the right side of his upper chest he felt it. The most ridiculous pain he had every felt in his life. It at first took him by surprise. The scream that came afterwards was so horrific you would have though his skin was being ripped from his body. The young shinobi could not think strait. His arms would be right against the restraints trying his best to remove them but they were secured pretty tight to no avail. Then for a moment the main pain had disappeared. Rikio finally had a chance to gain his breath and grasp what was going on with him. That was when he noticed it was a fail attempt. They would have to do it again. His whole body already drenched in sweat he face would turn to agony. "Wh...what the ********> There was no way this was humanly possible. To survive this procedure. But he need to his future goals need this. "Araaahhhhhhh!" Would be the piercing cry that escaped as they went to reapply the seal to the same spot. It was quick but many images flashed through his mind. Images that were not of him. But of a darkness. He didn't even know he was feel unconscious from the pain itself.

He could hear voices in his head. Whispers, telling him not to fight it. To let the darkness. He could feel the eerie mist like aura slowly trying to eat at the mind. There was no way he was going to let this beat him. His eyes slowly began to open. He felt so weak he could barely keep them open. His head was wobbling back and forth as he attempted to keep it up. He had no strength in his neck. His version was beyond blurry. but he got a glimpse of his chest. There the seal of heaven laid rest. "Is...it..over...?" Each word he uttered he had to catch breathe. His head smacked right back against the medical bed again. He had no where to go. He was still restrained an his body felt like he it was on fire. All he wanted to do was sleep.

Jutsu Learned

Items Used

Dcme

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
The marvels of science never ceased to amaze Apollo. No matter how many times he'd tried in the past, the creation of his seals would never last or be fully complete. Eventually, they'd kill the host after prolong amounts of use. Though large amounts of power were gained in exchange, life force was the fuel source for that power. Long story short; the more you relied on his seal, the easier your life was given away. You became a husk of your former self all for the sake of power. "Tch, useless." All that time spent on his own creation was, of course, however...now things would change. Things were done as instructed; Apollo tied Rikio down while giving him a smack on the chest as a good luck measure. The process thereafter was grueling to watch. Agonizing pain which probably felt like death ran through his students body, but he feared not for his life. Rikio would not die, because he would not allow it. This boy was now his most precious item, his most precious work. The culmination of all the things he'd been working for thus far. It was the tipping point in his plan of world peace. A complete Cursed Mark was the beginning and it would help him lead the world into the greatest time ever seen. A age comprised of gold where no one was better than the next man, for the next man was merely a reflection of the one before. Equality at its finest and he? Apollo? The one who'd be ruling over it all.

The process soon came to a close, which caused the blonde to smile. There it was, lying on the boys chest. A perfected seal capable of mass amounts of power and gain. This was the future! "Now, look at that~ All that crying for nothing~" His voice jeered at Rikio's pain before turning to Six, awaiting a response on either the next step or for his training for Sennin Moodo to commence. Progress was being made on a grand scale and there was no time to slow down now~

Lerry Jive

AandOE

Yo-ko

Deecee Sama

Genius

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:43 pm
AandOE

Lerry Jive

Dcme

Azzurro Skyde

iBromantic

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San snapped a look at Souh, then looked back to the door as it opened, revealing one of the Sound villages contestants in the exams. He would mind it very little, more observant of the transfusion technique that Apollo just performed. It peaked in his curiosity, and he noted to talk to james about the technqiue when he saw him again.

Looking back to Souh, San interest was peaked again, and was curious to see how souh would do when the time came for the seal.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
Chakra Reserves 370 | Stamina Reserves 170 | Bakuton | Otokagure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

More screams, more talking, then a voice demanding who she was. Her curiosity was at a all time high, if someone wouldn't simply open the door it had to be something interesting"Saionji Uchiha-Hiraishin. Friend of Suoh: The Otokage." She wasn't vain enough to think her name carried any weight in this world...yet. Perhaps, though, her soon to be husbands might.

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
Food...trauma? Apollo didn't have time for such trivial things. He needed Rikio to get on his feet and he needed it now. "Pardon, but I'll take over from here. We have things to accomplish." The blonde shifted on over to the bed his student laid in and raised his arm up slowly. Suddenly, a swirling mass of black flame like chakra exuded from said arm, burning, shifting, churning - looking like some form of death. Even the facial expression of the Kumo Nin was one of pure disgust; as if he was about to do something wrong totally wrong to Rikio. This, however, was not true and, with one quick thrust, his arm was suddenly planted in the chest of his student. No blood was seen, but Apollo was sure Rikio would feel a strange tampering going on with his being. "Don't move. I don't want to rip out anything important~" His own special Medical Jutsu that completely snuffed any one before it; God Transfusion. It allowed him near impossible feats of ability, but it was a risky move. A false step and someone could potentially die from its use. However, he was confident in himself and his abilities, thus, what happened next was a shoe in. All the anguish Rikio had been feeling would subside as Apollo forced his own chakra into the body. The healing process was quick and painless or, if anything, felt euphoric. Slowly the black chakra subsided and the appendage of Rikio's sensei removed itself from his chest, followed by all paid gone with it. His job was done.

He removed the various sniping's on Rikio then and began to walk off before giving a sign of respect to Six for helping. "I'll be back again in the future for more experimental procedures. For now we have a few things to do and places to go. Thank you for your time and hopefully the data from this will better supply you with Cursed Mark procedures. My return will signal that I've mastered this..Sennin Moodo you spoke of." There was only one place to truly get a grasp on this power Six had talked about and he knew very well where it was. It'd been a long time since he'd last been to toad mountain and a visit was right up his alley. "Let's go, Rikio. And again, thank you all for the help." Apollo stepped out with his golden tresses flaunting in the air and giving a nod to Suoh. This was the step into the future.

Lerry Jive

Yo-ko

Exit - Stage Left

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
Kumo Chunin ll Hatake Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 575/575

He was still semi out of it but he could still feel his arm being rubbed on all tender like. He did not know what to make if this. He was a young boy! "No,,,no, im fine I just need some air." He lied. He was in the worst feeling he had ever been in his short life. Somebody just need to cut these restraints. He still could not move and he was in the most awful positions for comfort. The young Hatake laid there, for that was all he was able to do. He could not release himself. His chakra system was completely out of whack there was nothing he could do at this moment. That was when he heard the voice of Apollo. His vision still kind of blurry he saw the Hyuuga standing above him with his very evil like chakra overflowing from his hand. Rikio just stared for a moment as he finished his words. "I just cant get a break..." Rikio just rested his body and accepted his fate. He was just a rag doll today. Having no say in the matter of what he wanted, but if there was a quicker way for this pain to pass he would accept that. The hand went through his chest and the healing process began. He was not expecting that at all. The pain subsided and the young shinobi was as good as new. Well physically at least. He still needed to mentally wrap his mind around what had just happened to him.

Finally being cut from his restraints Rikio made his way to the end of the bed. Looking down at his bare chest he could now clearly see the Seal of Heaven tattooed on his body. He did not know a thing about this seal or what it was capable of. He would have to learn though. "Don't ever stick your hand in my body again." Rikio would state as he got to his feet. Throwing his shirt and outer garment over his shoulder. He would look at Six and San. "Your assistance is much appreciated." Rikio would turn his head back as he followed Apollo out. He did not know where they were going but he was so done with surprises.

Jutsu Learned

Items Used

Dcme

Yo-ko

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:48 pm
User Image

Suoh stared at the boy with a happy grin, it worked! It really worked! Haha... This meant all sorts of good news for the Sound Village. Suoh smiled to the boy as he asked if it was over "Most definetly." Suoh said with a happy grin and then watched as San looked to the door, however his eyes planted onto Apollo as he used some sort of Transfusion technique... Suoh marvelled at his allies skill and gave a smirk when it was down. "Interesting..." Suoh was now antsy to try out the Cursed Seal himself... the possibilities were endless and much like a kid from the block getting a nice new cool toy, Suoh wanted to play with it as well.
[6/14] - Juin Jutsu Learning

Just then, his attention was brought to the door. He heard the familiar voice and smiled, however, when he heard his name, then his title! His mind sunk slightly. Looking towards San, he gave him a glance then looked back to Sai, this time though, with a somewhat more devilish smirk, a hint of poison in it as well. "Ah, Sai. I thought you were in the Exams, out already? Must have been a fast match." Suoh said with a smile, all an act. He walked over to her, his notebook in hand. "Please come join us, Sai, this is Sanshi Satetsu. My old mentor..." He pointed to the man with the blindfold "The this is Six and One, my teacher's for the time being."
[7/14] - Juin Jutsu Learning

Suoh looked to Sai then to One. A small smile growing ever so slightly. "Our friend on the table, who's leaving just got a brand new skill... A Curse Mark. I'm trying to learn it. Do you want to be my first Subject?" He said with a smile and as such, he knew most would realize his intentions, he wanted to place a Curse Mark on Sai. Sai had been a well rounded shinobi in Suoh's past year, he wanted to at least test the Curse mark on someone he didn't care for so much, but her loud mouth had announced not only his allegiance, but also his title... Both things he was hoping to keep secret. He smiled and patted Sai on the side and rubbed her shoulder "What do you say? Wanna give it a shot?"
[8/14] - Juin Jutsu Learning

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

Before an answer to her address was given, the door opened to reveal two shinobi exiting from the room. As soon as they left, she heard a voice she would recognize anywhere. Suoh, her lord, was here. Odd. That must mean that the one back at the office was a clone. When he asked if it was a short match, she nodded. The coward has quit before she even got a chance to fight. He then introduced her to his teachers, both past and present. She wasn't very interested in them, paying close attention to Suoh as he went about speaking. The Otokage then offered her a gift. The chance to receive a curse mark, a very powerful tool in the hands of those capable enough to wield it. At first, she jumped at the chance inwardly. However, after a second, she thought about it. He had just learned this jutsu, and by the amount of screaming that last guy was doing, it wasn't painless. There was always a price wit these things too, they were never a free hand out. She glanced over towards Suoh, eyeing him suspiciously'He's smarter then to try and pull something over on me, right? He's acting...weird'

She walked to a nearby wall and leaned on it, absent mindedly twiddling a tongue depressor between her fingers"Isn't this the same jutsu that originated from the previous Sound Village? The one with a 10% success rate?" Looking around at all the medical equipment, she formulated a guess in her head before continuing"I'm guessing that's why you're doing it here. Try to save the person if they slip away? Well, I'm light on cash at the moment, so if this goes sour I really won't be able to afford the life saving procedure I would need." As if to punctuate her sentence, she tossed the depressor at Suoh, aiming for his chest"Besides, you never told me the catch. There's always a catch love"

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:00 pm
AandOE

Lerry Jive

Dcme

Azzurro Skyde

iBromantic

User Image
User Image

San snapped a look at Souh, then looked back to the door as it opened, revealing one of the Sound villages contestants in the exams. He would mind it very little, more observant of the transfusion technique that Apollo just performed. It peaked in his curiosity, and he noted to talk to james about the technqiue when he saw him again.

Looking back to Souh, San interest was peaked again, and was curious to see how souh would do when the time came for the seal.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:05 pm
User Image

Suoh raised an eyebrow as Sai left his side and leaned up to a wall, he tilted his head and listened to her list off the past observations and also assumptions. She wa correct on both sides. "Yes, however, I do have the money for it. No harm will come to you Sai, you know that right?" Suoh glanced to San and then to One and then back to Sai. The depressor was thrown at him, however his hand was quick to react and caught it. He looked to her with a smile and nodded "Chi no Juin, the Cursed Seal of the Earth." He opened his notebook with and flashed the image to her. "Only rivaled by the Seal of Heaven that was just given. The catch is... if you fail to accept the Seal, you will die. However I won't let that happen. We are in a hospital for a reason." Suoh smiled to his shinobi. "Or, you could pick one of your choice from this book." Suoh said tossing the notebook to her.
[9/14] - Juin Jutsu Learning

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

She grabbed the notebook, flipping through its pages before stopping on the last one. She was glad Suoh would pay for it, but it also made her question why he wanted her to receive one so bad. Was it just so that he could say that he had a powerful shinobi like that under his belt? She hoped not. He knew that she belonged to no man"It seems that, in order to master any of these jutsu, you would need to know the Seishingan (Mind Awakening Pill) & the Shikokumujin (Four Black Fog Battle Formation)" She said glancing up from the notebook and back to Suoh"I will take the last one, the Kotai Juin, if you help me master this Second Stage by learning those jutsu" This curse seal, if you could take the pain, was the most powerful by far. However, that wasn't why she chose it. In the description it stated that this was the only one that your body would incorporate into new techniques. Perhaps she could invent one that stopped Suoh from having the ability to immobilize her with pain via a single sign. She didn't like anyone having that kind of power over her...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:41 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Six & One only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

The ordeal over, One wiped his brow. The finished product would certainly allow for him to administer such Heaven Seals with an increased success rate in the future! As people wandered in and out, various goodbyes and greetings were held. "There was no previous Sound village, young lady," the Doctor spoke towards Saionji. "And I have only begun to create these seals. Those seals still in training are given a 10% success rate. Once the training is over, I doubt that people will slip into comas or die under my care." Switching to a different topic, the Doctor spoke towards his pupil, Suoh. "If you wish to try the Kotai Seal, young man, I will allow for your assistance in the matter. On-hands experimentation, yes-yes! You there, young lady, please lay down on the hospital bed. Young pupil, please restrain her, and San, please apply the next pain dulling jutsu."

((iBromantic, you may roll for your application now, 1 through 10, an odd number is needed))
((Updated the opening post: Heaven's Seal, 1k Ryo, odd number needed for success))

Yo-ko

Azzurro Skyde

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:50 pm
AandOE

Lerry Jive

Dcme

Azzurro Skyde

iBromantic

User Image
User Image

San gave a nod to the doc, and quickly downed another bit of tea before poking the young lady in the forehead, rewiring the nervous system for a while to block the pain receptors. Speaking, the ninja tried to offer some consoling to the new patient.

"Please try to relax. This will feel...a bit weird...."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:22 am
User ImageUser Image

That Doctor...there was something off about him. He seemed ancient. Whatever though, she didn't have time to worry about this. As soon as the second man touched her forehead, she lost feeling...well pretty much everywhere. She awkwardly walked to the hospital bed, lying down on it and gripping the railing in anticipation for what was to come.

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:23 am
rollin rolling rollin~

[☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers