Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[ Exams ] Waiting Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:03 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Chunin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 810/810 ll Stamina 455/455

███ █████████████████████ ███

Arriving back at the exams waiting room, Black would find himself at the table that held the meals of the students taking their exams. Grabbing a plate filled with fruit, he would then pick up another plate that had fried rice and shrimp. With a relieved expression he would grab two forks, one for his fruit and the other for his fried plate. Though upon turning he noticed Haki sitting on the ground quietly, tilting his head in curiosity he wondered if something was troubling her. Well it was obvious he walked over without hesitation and placed his back against the wall, before sliding down to sit next to her.'' Penny for your thoughts?'' He asked with a smile as he placed the plate with fruit in front of her, maybe she was hungry? Only time would tell.

OOC:

What he's wearing: What's in the picture with a belt buckle sporting his village icon, along with black and grey pants with grey threads hinging up his Nekomata Mask

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

Total Chakra Used:
    Items Used

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:23 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

See this?

I'm gonna live my own life now

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni |_______ : : : : ]

Haki opened her eyes to look at Black as he slid down the wall, tilting her head. She'd loosed her hair and retied it, now letting it fall in a long braid....much longer then her twin tails. Where HAD all that hair suddenly appeared from?! "Do you actually have a penny?" she asked but didn't move to push the thought. Instead, she reached out and plucked a cherry from the fruit plate, pushing it against her lips while she scowled. It made her cheeks puff out like a fish before she pushed the cherry into her mouth, chewing quickly "You're....weird." she declared only to continue a second later "Or maybe its the other boys I've met who are weird. I don't know....I've only met a few boys." she sighed, tilting her head back up to the ceiling "Why are you so.....self deprecating? Or is it nice.....maybe its just why are you so nice. None of the other boys I know were as nice as you. One was stupid, one was shy and the other talked a lot. You don't talk....well, you kind of talk a lot. In small bursts though. I don't think you're stupid, actually, I don't think you are at all. But you are kind of shy........I think." she looked at him with a bit of suspicion but it didn't last. Haki turned and picked a grape this time, taking little bites out of it as she waited for him to say something.

Can you withstand the change?

Don't do what you think I want! Do what you want to make me want it.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:38 am
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Chunin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 810/810 ll Stamina 455/455

Black lifted his plate up as Haki asked her rhetorical question, smirking and chuckling lightly he would start to dig in.'' Hmm?'' He looked up to hear her thoughts on males and questions as to why he was the way he was.'' Well, I'm just naturally like this. Heheh, I'm not the other guys. We all have our own minds and codes, as well as goals. No one is the same. And I only speak when needed or if I feel I'm comfortable and the situation calls for it. Though I guess the shyness is true.'' Lowering his face he would start to dig in quickly, his stomach growling from the days he forgot to actually eat his course meals.

OOC:

What he's wearing: What's in the picture with a belt buckle sporting his village icon, along with black and grey pants with grey threads hinging up his Nekomata Mask

Total Chakra Used:
    Items Used

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:36 pm
User Image

See this?

Haki watched him eat, a funny little twist in her mouth as she tried to decide what to say "Hmmm..." she ended up with and then stood, walking away. She wasn't gone long and returned with a plate of food herself, sitting back down beside Black. Her plate was piled with a lot of meat, pork, chicken, rice, dumplings....the plate seemed to sag under everything until she started eating. And she did so with gusto, using chopsticks to scoop food up "I guess that's true." she admitted after eating for a while. Sucking on the ends of her chopsticks, Haki stared out at the room....then "How's Doki-san?" she asked, her eyes focused on her food.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:11 pm
User Image
Black Ranton

Black continued to dig in up until he noticed Haki stand up and walk away, the moment she left three puffs of smokes would appear and be his three little red brothers.'' Fruit! Fruit! Oh a apple!'' The three would attack the fruit plate and pick up kiwi, cantalops, and a apple that were just as big as their heads and start to nibble on it. Their little faces in glee as they fell to their sides eating. Black could only smile and nod towards them. Within moments she returned with a large plate that only made his eyes stretch and look in a bit of surprise as she sat next to him. The three little panda's standing up and staggering to Black side in fear something may fall on them. The three would climb into his lap and begin nibbling on their meals again as she spoke.'' Wow, big appetite..'' A bit of sweat would drip down the back of his head and hear her question.'' She's great from when I last saw her, was happy to see us all again. I think she forgot what I looked like, said I changed. Haha.'' His face looking relaxed as he shrugged and gulped.

OOC:

Rin, Tin and Jin
    Rin, Tin and Jin are young red panda, they are small but quite useful for varieties of combat. They get tired easily and can only be on the field for five posts, but their speed and power more than makes up for their limited use. They are faster than the larger bears and can match an Anbus speed easily, they are also excellent trackers for use in any situation.

Total Chakra Used:
    Items Used

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:28 pm
User Image

See this?

A bun in her mouth, Haki narrowed her eyes at Black's response "Whuff haff pupoffed fa man?["/b] she tried to say around the dumpling, without any luck. Sighing through her nose, Haki pushed the dumpling all the way into her mouth, puffing her cheeks out like a squirrel. She held a finger to her lips, preventing her mouth from opening, and chewed carefully until her cheeks went down and she swallowed "What is that supposed to mean? I eat so I don't drink! I don't like being a drunk." she grumbled, taking her chopsticks up again, Lifting the plate closer, she started in on her fried rice, eating quickly but without spilling "Doki-sensei is absentminded. She probably did forget what you looked like." digging in her pockets, she pulled out a small jug. Perfectly round, it had a tiny opening and was sealed with a round top. Unscrewing the top, Haki took a little sip, whisked it around in her mouth and swallowed "I haven't seen her in....a long time. A few years at least. Mom assigned her to be my teacher for a while." she put the top back on the jug and set it down, pushing her food around with the chopsticks.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:49 pm
User Image
Black Ranton

Rin, Tin, and Jin would all look up in shock at the devouring of the meal, each one listening alongside Black to her muffled words.'' Wha? What ya say? Your mouths full!'' The three spoke back to back. Hearing her reason for eating so big the white haired shinobi could only smirk.'' Haha, I see. Nice way of coping. And Doki - Sama is alright. Heh, I may have changed since Suki - sensei said the same. So Doki's your teacher? Nice, guess we'll pay her a visit when we get back? It'll be fun, besides I didn't get to really talk to her back then, and she's probably dying to see you. Heh.'' Black would place his now fully consumed plate down to the side and sigh, he didnt eat much but it was enough to satisfy him for a while.

OOC:

Rin, Tin and Jin
    Rin, Tin and Jin are young red panda, they are small but quite useful for varieties of combat. They get tired easily and can only be on the field for five posts, but their speed and power more than makes up for their limited use. They are faster than the larger bears and can match an Anbus speed easily, they are also excellent trackers for use in any situation.

Total Chakra Used:
    Items Used

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:49 pm
User Image

See this?

Eying the weird pandas, miniature it appeared, Haki stuck her tongue out once her mouth was free of food. She shook her head a moment later "No.....I don't have a teacher anymore. I'd like to see Doki again though..." she looked at her plate and set it down, pulling her legs up to her chest and tucking her skirts in so as not to perform a panty flash. She thought about Daitomi...who had offered but whom she couldn't stand. She thought about Doki, who had tired but in the end couldn't help either. This was so stupid....she should be able to train! But in the end.....anyone loyal to Kumogakure rubbed her wrong. Maybe it was what had happened when she'd gone rogue, maybe it was the messing her head had taken.....maybe it was just her defiance of who her mother was. She sighed, no longer hungry "I wonder what's going to happen now. I lost this fight but I won my first one.....so should I stay?" she muttered, glaring at the space in front of her shoes.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:45 pm
User Image
Black Ranton

With the three little red panda cubs finishing their meals and curling up in his lap, Black would hear she had no teacher.'' Really? You're pretty good despite not having one, I would offer but I don't think I am of the right rank to do so. Well it's self explanatory, heheh. I'll take you to see her if ya want? After the exams are over. Besides, I have to make it up to you for the thunder legs and shocking.'' Hearing the muttering of Haki occur, Black would look up towards the ceiling, his hands petting the three red panda cubs as they slept in his lap.'' Hmm? I wouldn't leave if I were you, support is a lot, heck I would have stayed had you won. Haha. So how did the first match go for you?'' Strething his arms forwards the end of his words he would yawn thinking..'' Is this exams thing over..?''

OOC:

Rin, Tin and Jin

Total Chakra Used:
    Items Used

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:33 pm
User Image

See this?

Still looking down, Haki just shrugged "I was raised by Anbu while mom was busy. They didn't really give me a choice." she replied, dismissing his compliment. She was....ok at what she did. She didn't have a lot of skills. Mostly, she fought like a regular street fighter, fighting dirty and without any real direction. Personally, she had plenty of determination and focus.....but as a fighter, she wasn't very good. As for going to see Doki "....yeah, I guess." her mood had abruptly taken a turn for the down and she was pouting now, unhappy with herself. Why was she being so stupid...."My first match....went weird. I was clearly at a loss, he was going for my dummy....but I was declared the winner. Yours?"

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:56 pm
User Image
Black Ranton

'' Raised by a anbu? I see..'' Black looked over to her quietly, she seemed to be frustrated with herself; though he was unsure as to why. Seeing her pouting would only cause the white haired shinobi to smile and chuckle, she was adorable well at least that's how he saw her.'' Maybe they judged the fights differently? I won mine by standards, had to go up against two mist jounin. One was actually nice and that I feel sorry for making him under go one of my techniques, the other seemed thrown off in the head a bit. He raged after he lost and tried to attack me in this lobby. Though the other defended me, seems like nice people are all around; you just have to find them. Not every shinobi or kunoichi is blood thirsty. Heheh.'' His words were more positive and concerning giving off a caring aura, Black would then place his hand on the ground backwards with the palm facing up.'' Hey, put your hand next to mine I'm going to teach you something.'' He waited patiently with a warm smile on his face.

OOC:

Total Chakra Used:
    Items Used

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:49 pm
User Image

See this?

Haki chuckled a bit, the thought of a shinobi being off in the head. It made her think of a puppet who had its head on wrong, too far left or right "I know. Nice people, like you and Doki, are....yeah." she didn't finish the thought but instead eyed his hand for a second, wondering what exactly he wanted her to do. In the end though, she put her hand down, palm flat on the ground, next to his "What are you going to do? If you play slap hands with me, I'll hit you in the face." she warned, thinking of the game. One person put their hands over the other's and then the other tried to hit them. It was a very painful game.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:14 pm
User Image
Black Ranton

Black smiled at her threat and waved his other hand.'' No silly, relax. I'm going to teach you.'' Black would lift his hand that was resting on the floor and hover it over hers, his middle finger circling around the center of her palm in a small radius. His finger would a little trace of chakra behind in a faint line, a bit of black static as well.'' Chakra.. Manipulation. Focus your chakra at the center point of your palm and then have it follow the thin line of static I left behind here. I may not be able to be your official teacher, though the least I can do is get you on a higher level of manipulation. Heh.'' Black would lift his hand to watch for her results, it would be interesting to see if it worked and yet not very surprising if it did; he did believe in her after all.

OOC:

Total Chakra Used:
    Items Used

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:03 pm
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu
Chuunin--Ninjutsu/Bloodline--Sunagakure

Kin watched as Ken left to his next battle. When he saw Kurai walk in, he immediately jumped up and walked over to him. "Let me guess you lost your battle?"

OOC: [...]
Chakra Pool: 465/465
Stamina Pool: 180/180
Hearts In Possession: Earth, Wind, Lightning
Used Techniques:

lee hosokawa

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:21 pm
User Image

See this?

Scowling still, Haki reveresed her hand so that Black could do what he wanted to, relaxing her hand. Watching his finger make a circle, she tilted her head a bit, curious "Why? I don't even know how to control my own elements yet." she asked but concentrated anyway. At first, nothing really happened and her forehead wrinkled into a frumpy look, frowning and grumpy at the same time. Then, slowly, little sparks started dancing along her forearm, red and silver before they collected in her palm "Eesh..." Haki let her breath out and focused once more, trying to force them to move. For now though, all her chakra did was sit in her hand like a pool of melted silver with ruby splashed through it "How....do I make it....go in a circle?" she ground out, still trying to concentrate on her chakra. The only jutsu she knew was how to breath fire and even that she wasn't very good at.

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff