Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yu-gi-oh! Destiny Draw! ~ Opened! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Get your game on!
  Yea I'll throw down a face down!
  Um no thanks I don't play. (that's why I made the rp open for those who don't)
  Are you crazy?!. (o3o like a fox)
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:12 pm
Glaring at Ignis, Arika stood and wandered off after seeing Molly run into Tommy. She didn't want to socialize and her rowdy spirit was annoying her.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:14 pm
Molly blushed when she ran into Tommy. "S-Sorry, I was kinda zoning out with my headache." she said. "Did I hurt you?" she asked with a worried look and helped him up.

Kuriboh noticed Akira and Ignis and waved to them in a friendly way.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:40 pm
Mashira paused as she noticed Tommy, glaring at him as she started to head over there, his very presence making the voices she heard louder. She walked pass Arika and paused looking at the girl as Demise glowered at the two, towering above all of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:43 pm
Ignis started growling at the girl Arika had walked past, causing her to stop and look over her shoulder. She frowned when she saw the girl looking at her, "What?"

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:43 pm
"I'm fine thank you." Tommy felt something and looked at Mashire more over her for a moment then turned to Molly "Are you not going to eat at your feast? You must be hungry after a long day."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:55 pm
Mashira tilted her head slightly as if pondering something and said, "Just wondering if you'd be worth my time." She hoped to get enough of a reaction out of her to antagonize her into a duel. She was NOT going to reveal how much she wanted to have one now.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:58 pm
"Probably not.", She responded, sounding bored. Ignis growled and nudged her again, "Will you stop that!?", she snapped at him, freezing a moment later when she realized she had snapped at him out loud.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:18 pm
Mashira lifted an eyebrow at her outburst before looking at Demise, who had been quiet and glaring at a single spot next to the girl. She looked back at the girl and said,"It would seem I'm not the only one walking around with something bothersome."  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:24 pm
"Everything is bothersome. Except sleep. I like sleep.", Arika grumbled. She seems slightly embarrassed to have snapped at her invisible companion in front of someone else, and her second companion silently laughing at said embarrassment wasn't helping. Giving a glare to both Silent Magician and Ignis, she starts to walk away again.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:58 pm
"Perhaps, we can silence each other's nuisances, with a duel perhaps?" Mashira asked as she turned to follow Arika with her eyes.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:03 am
"Sounds suspiciously like work." Arika hopped back a step to avoid another nudge from Ignis before continuing to walk. She glanced at Silent, which ended up a mistake on her part as the magician was giving her puppy dog eyes. "Oh for... Fine! I'll duel her, so stop giving me that look!"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:11 am
Mashira smirked slightly and said, "Marvelous, any preferences on location, or is here fine?"  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:25 am
"Less work to stay here.", Arika sighs, getting her cards and duel disk ready. Despite her dislike of dueling, she always kept them on her since she knew at some point that her companions would make her duel.

((When we duel, do you want me to record it and send you a link to it so we can rp it out more easily?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:33 am
Mashira nodded as she too readied her cards and disk, moving an approriate distance away, as she steeled her gaze and readied herself.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:14 am
Arika sighs as her companions stood behind her, "You can start us off..."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]