Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Innocense of Youth (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:52 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

~I have a goal in life...~

Miki's eyes were now red and puff from crying. He wiped then remaining tears off his cheeks and nodded. "Yes... I'm sorry for losing it like that... It wasn't like me at all..." He said with a slight chuckle. He felt a little embarrassed since Noah had to see such a scene with Kira.... And also since he cried like that in front of him... He felt so bad...

~But never once did I think it was to remain by your side...~

OCC:{}

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:58 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki's eyes were now red and puff from crying. He wiped then remaining tears off his cheeks and nodded. "Yes... I'm sorry for losing it like that... It wasn't like me at all..." He said with a slight chuckle. He felt a little embarrassed since Noah had to see such a scene with Kira.... And also since he cried like that in front of him... He felt so bad...

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Noah frowned as he apologized he then wiped away a tear miki missed with his thumb " don't say your sorry miki you didn't do anything wrong at all ok it's that a*****e who should be saying his sorry for hurting you " he said venom in his voice at his last statement as a bloody Kira was still uncouncious  

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:18 am
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki looked at Noah then chuckled a little again. "There's no need for that... You didn't have to beat him up for it... I mean... I don't now... I guess I did something to upset him... I should apologize once he wakes up..." He said then looked over at Kira who was unconscious. "I wonder if he will forgive me..." He said in a thoughtful tone, feeling bad once again.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:30 am
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki looked at Noah then chuckled a little again. "There's no need for that... You didn't have to beat him up for it... I mean... I don't now... I guess I did something to upset him... I should apologize once he wakes up..." He said then looked over at Kira who was unconscious. "I wonder if he will forgive me..." He said in a thoughtful tone, feeling bad once again.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Noah couldn't believe what he was hearing he wanted to apologize he grabbed his shoulders gently" miki for kami sake he true to rape you and our want to apologize miki you did nothing wrong here " he said looking him in the eyes he the grabbed milks hand and pulled him up off the ground still holding his hand he lead him to exit off the restaurant before exiting the restaurant Noah turned to mike and grabbing both his hands he looked at miki in the eyes and said " if you need anything at all from me anything you just tell me ok miki"  

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:50 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki listened to what Noah said then watched as he stood up. He blinked as Noah grabbed his hand then lead him out of the restaurant. He blinked again when Noah stopped and grabbed his other hand.
Miki listened to Noah, then a small smile appeared on his face. "Okay... Thank you, Noah." He told him politely, glad that Noah was here.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:22 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki listened to what Noah said then watched as he stood up. He blinked as Noah grabbed his hand then lead him out of the restaurant. He blinked again when Noah stopped and grabbed his other hand.
Miki listened to Noah, then a small smile appeared on his face. "Okay... Thank you, Noah." He told him politely, glad that Noah was here.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Noah smiled " no problem " he said as he then led him back to the school when they got there they checked in and headed to their dorm when they got there Andrew started to change I. To some sweat pants and staying shirtless he the. Took one o his sleeping pills and the crawled into bed " goodnight miki sleep well " he said  

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:08 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki smiled slightly then followed Noah back to their dorm.
When they arrived, Miki changed into a pair of blue pajamas then climbed into his bed. He smiled when Noah told him goodnight. "Goodnight." He told him then closed his eyes, falling asleep shortly after.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:23 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki smiled slightly then followed Noah back to their dorm.
When they arrived, Miki changed into a pair of blue pajamas then climbed into his bed. He smiled when Noah told him goodnight. "Goodnight." He told him then closed his eyes, falling asleep shortly after.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

In the morning Andrew woke up to the sound of his alarm clock, he raised up and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes he then smiled softly at the sleeping form of miki " miki time to get up " he said as he started to get dressed  

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:14 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki groaned then sat up, stretching. He yawned as he rubbed his eyes. "Mmmm good morning..." He said, smiling sleepily. He looked over to see him getting dressed. He blinked. "Where are you going?" He asked him, still half asleep.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:18 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki groaned then sat up, stretching. He yawned as he rubbed his eyes. "Mmmm good morning..." He said, smiling sleepily. He looked over to see him getting dressed. He blinked. "Where are you going?" He asked him, still half asleep.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Noah smiled at miki and said" oh thought me and you could go out some where together, If you don't want to I understand" he said looking down rubbing the back on his head.  

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:24 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki was now wide awake. He shook his head and smiled. "No! I'd love to!" He explained then got out of bed. He changed into shorts and a shirt then was ready to go. "Were are we going?" He asked him, putting on his shoes.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:30 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki was now wide awake. He shook his head and smiled. "No! I'd love to!" He explained then got out of bed. He changed into shorts and a shirt then was ready to go. "Were are we going?" He asked him, putting on his shoes.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Noah smiled big and said " it's a surprise I thought about it last night of where we should go " he said as Noah grab his wallet and opened the door holding it open for miki with a smile  

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:35 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki smiled and nodded. He loved surprises. "Okay." He said then walked out of their dorm. He wondered where Noah was planning on taking him. He was so excited!

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:48 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki smiled and nodded. He loved surprises. "Okay." He said then walked out of their dorm. He wondered where Noah was planning on taking him. He was so excited!

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Noah smiled softly as they walked thru the park that he had led them to " what falvor you want" he asked walking up to a ice cream vender with a smile on his face .  

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items