Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 4:21 am

Krynn gave another laugh, a hand on her hip. She gave a small shrug, "You don't have to seem sssso.. nervous." The lamia had stopped circling the girl, and now stood in front of her. She returned the compliment with both her look, her eyes stretching over the girl's figure, and her words, "I could just eat you up, you're delectable." Double-meanings were so fun! Krynn gave another laugh, but then held out her hand, "Shall we, sweet?"

( I'm going to be at work all day, but if I get a chance I will post from my phone! )

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:18 am
Carlanza nodded at the name of the chip and finished hers. "The smell of your blood silly! Everyone's blood has a different smell, but they are the same depending on the species. Whatever you are, I've never smelled something so yummy." She said looking around as two people both basically said the same thing. They had also noticed his scent... She sighed, now she wasn't the only one who wanted his scent... Or so she thought. She smiled though and stood stretching. "Shall we head to the gym? It's this way." She said pointing towards the gym, before draining the last of her tomato juice and crumbling the can before throwing it away.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:22 am
Shiyana finally started walking again trying to make sure she didn't run into anyone else without incident. Smiling the Siren came upon Krynn circling around Nicole. She furiously wrote something on her notepad and stepped up beside Nicole. It read; 'I know where the gym is for orientation if you would like some help?" She showed the notepad to both girls because she didn't exactly like how Krynn was acting. It was kind of like a snake... Eh she didn't really like snakes.

((:3 I had to get her in somehwere...))  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:57 am
Robert put his stuff away for later and jumped up a little nervous, but tried to play it off as they started walking to the gym again. "yes, I guess your right on the different smell of blood." He says remembering his own smell. What does she mean by my blood smells good exactly?... He says in his mind not knowing why she would say that.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:03 am
((Grrr, I think it would be funny if she were to bite him haha. ))

Carlanza smiled as they started walking. He seemed kind of nervous and she wasn't quite sure as to why. As they approached the gym Carlanza stopped trying to control her desire. And instead started messing with her hair to keep herself from attacking Robert.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:32 am
((I think Robert wouldn't know what hit him lol ))

Robert looks to see her playing with her white hair as they enter the gym and when they sit down he sees her still playing with it "Your white hair is pretty, I haven't seen someone with that color before." He then feels some glares and hears a bit of sniffing in his direction. Does everyone have a sniffing problem or something...  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:43 am
Rajin pointed to the boy (Robert) who was with the white haired girl (Carlanza). "Him. He smells weird." The two then began to walk away. "Strange. I haven't smelled something like him in forever." Rajin was then lost in thought for a moment as he wondered just what exactly that scent belonged to. It was familiar, but just too vague to remember. "Oh well. Off to the gym."

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:45 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Sittting high in the gym bleachers Jacob watched as the students started to pile into the gym. How many were there going to be today he wondered thinking about the gym uniform that the girls had to wear. What a wonderful job being the gym teacher and even with him being older his size always got some of them going into big sister mode alot. "Well then" Jacob muttered standing up on the bleacher as he rubbing the side of his head as he looked at all the students.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:50 am
((I don't want to but then I want to haha XD ))

Carlanza looked over as he complimented her hair. She suddenly realized she had been messing with it. she immediately blushed and stopped messing with it. "Um, thanks. The more powerful of my family have almost translucent white hair. We seem blessed with the white color to show power I think." She said happily. She sighed as she also heard the sniffing noises... But she couldn't help it. She leaned closer to him a moment "I'm sorry..." She said quietly before biting his neck for a moment before pulling away and hiccuping.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:56 am
((Well you are a vampire XD))

Robert listened to her and was about to ask what she was sorry about, but only got out "Your so..." before she bit him. He soon felt weak and a bit light headed as she pulled away. He looked over at her and grabbed his neck where she bit and he leans his head back "What did.... You just do?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:00 am
((Yeah.... I know XD))

"I'm sorry! You just smelled so good... Oh it was so yummy... Oh my! I'm so sorry are you alright? My first taste of blood... Oh it was yummy..." She said kind of zoned out a bit. When the taste would stop her from being concerned she couldn't help but blushing at how it tasted. Then realizing she had just done that she became upset and worried. " I um... You aren't bleeding so you are fine... I uh, just wanted a taste..."

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:08 am
((This scene is oddly familiar))

Robert was a little shocked at how delighted yet calm Carlanza was and even more so how she could suck his blood in the first place. He then thought back onto what she was saying earlier and the tomato juice "I take it your a vampire." He says half jokingly  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:25 am
((I know... >.< That's why I didn't want to do it... Oh Moka why mussed you burden me so!))

Carlanza blushed. And nodded. "Actually yes, I am... I won't ask what kind of monster you are. It's against school rules." She said promising. She smiled brightly and waited for Orientation to begin. She was very curious as to what kind of monster he could be since he was so different smelling, and he had never been to a school where they had no orientation at first... And even had such strange things for snacks and drinks...

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:33 am
((Hahaha oh well))

Robert smiles and nods as he lowers his hand and realized he may be at the wrong school as he looks at his fellow students, namely the ones who are having trouble holding human form I think I might be in trouble... I can say I met a hot vampire at least.... A little out of it he starts to laugh a bit to himself  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:37 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Well then can we try not to eat the other students Carlanza" Jacob asked as he plopped himself in her lap as he looked up at her. "I don't think the principle will be happy to find a drained corpse under the bleachers cause one of or vampire students decided to have a little snack" Jacob said smiling up at her as he jumped off her lap and bounced down the bleachers down towards the floor.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff