Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
DD's First Ever Customs - WINNERS pg 8! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:43 pm
Entry Tag: Laroawan | Kalona/flutter | Heavy | Solo

RARE

Username of owner(s): Laroawan
Breed: Kalona/Flutter
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? yes  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:50 pm
Entry Tag: hanging gallow | Regular | Moderate | Solo Custom

COMMON/UNCOMMON

Username of owner(s): hanging gallow
Breed: Regular
Level of Edits: Moderate

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yep  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:55 pm
Entry Tag: ArashiX | Angeni | Moderate | Solo

SUPER RARE.

Tempest -- Angeni of Wind
Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Warhorse.
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: New-slash-Horsebreed
WIP Needed? WIPs LOVED. <3

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: He's a tri-coloured tobiano paint. White for a base, with brown (a bit of a dusty sort of brown; this should be the smallest portion of colour on his body, coming through in the stripe and legs, and faintly around the body/wings) and cream (Aleera's base coat) for markings. He should also have a faint dorsal stripe down his spine. You can play with the pattern, I've just put some refs up; if I really like something, I'll mention, but otherwise it's practically free game!
Face: Following with the body's scheme, but I have reference images; his eyes should be blue; sapphire and sky.
Mane: Medium-length, but somewhat longer than a normal horse mane, all the same. It should be somewhat layered, perhaps a little "choppy" in an untamed/wild sense. Three (or four if you'd like to add some off-black, because he's technically a dun/grullo) colours, matching his body colouring along the way.
Tail: Same style as the mane, and again, somewhat longer than a regular horse's. It should end around the middle of the cannon bone.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular Angeni-style; if you want to play with the fetlocks, go ahead (fluffy, like the warhorse's long fetlocks, but longer as in the Angeni style? Just not so long that he'd flop over xD), but the regular is fine. All of his legs should follow the grullo/dun type, meaning he should have a gradient on his legs as Aleera does, but they can be varying lengths; his hooves should be dark, save for one, which should be white with an accompanying white sock layered overtop the gradient (this hoof should also be white/cream/faint touch of pink, as opposed to the others)
Reference Image(s):
Aleera
Aeilvainyx
Grullo Colouring; sock ref.
Face, shoulder overall feel of the horse.
Additional face; muzzle should be dark without the pink.
Mostly-Main Body-Slash-Face Ref
Body ref
Body ref
Body ref

Can has!
MOAR SAMPLEZ

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: I adore the big fluffy wings; the thing I don't like about them is the tuft of...feather? at the shoulder that joins them to the body. I'd adore an unobstructed view of the wings, with his bottom wing being wholly visible. It should be coloured like his body, but more of a solid colour, with detailing on the wing tips to match Aleera's (and Ae'ilvainyx, just for an additional ref).
Other Notes: I'd love an "unwinged" version to show his body off~

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Custom Items:
○ A feather in his hair; attached by a bead: it's similar to Aleera's, in that it's his mate's feather, but it's more pointed than Aleera's is rounded.
○ Aleera has a gem that she's inherited from her father. However, I don't know how to incorporate it, necessarily; it could be around his neck, encased in a band around his foreleg, or at his feet. Please, regardless of where it is, make it look like it's encased in something (a very simple casing), especially if it's part of a necklace? xD; It was a 'whoopsie' on my form with Aleera that I didn't clarify when I got her done.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Aleera

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Tempest
Owner: ArashiX
Breed: Horsebreed / Angeni of Wind
Temper: Prideful
Mate: N/A; I haven't named/gotten her yet.
Tag Background: This. Love the depth of the sky.
Tag frame color: Something earthy, or a colour from him. <3
Tag feather color(s): The larger should mirror his own feathers, the smaller should mirror the colouring of the feather in his mane.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Self-design, so N/A.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Wind
Justification for Domain Choice: I've always envisioned Aleera having an Angeni parent--the domain Wind just fits so well with the persona I see for him, and how he came to be part of this snotty, Wind-or-Angeni-ONLY herd. He's not bad, but he is young and impetuous and rather prideful. He has a lot to learn, and his only daughter thus far is more than willing to help set him straight, if he bothers to learn where he is lacking. Please note that he is not evil, just a bit pig-headed and stubborn and prideful. He means well, and I want to have an Angeni that will grow through RP instead of being 'perfect' off the bat.
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain): Tempest is able to control the Wind. How much decides the amount of strain and how much of it will be taken out of him. For example he could call up some winds to move a thunderstorm or rain across his small lands (but having no control over the storm itself) or he can summon up a soothing wind on a hot summer's day. Obviously, the soft breeze will take less out of him, and depending on the type of gale and how long he uses it, Tempest could be out-of-commission power-wise for several days, as well as having decreased physical "stats", we'll say.

Personality (required In general): Tempest is prideful--in a good way (mostly). He takes pride in himself, in his herd, in his ability to keep them safe, and to be a good (sometimes in his own mind) Soquili. However, he is wrongfully prideful in his views on other Soquili species aside from Angeni (and angenicorn) and pure winds. This is where his daughter, Aleera, comes in.
Plot ideas (required):
For the most part, his personal storyline and plot ideas will be based around his daughter, Aleera, and her headstrong ways. He will enter a period of growth (and he does not like it, hahaha) that will be forced upon him by his daughter, when she brings back her second batch of children--crossbreeds. Aleera has taken a half-Kalona lifemate.

This is going to cause some tension and ripples.

Perhaps eventually he will open his herd lands up to non-Wind and non-Angeni(corns) as a result, or perhaps he will enter a time that even his daughter is banished--which I hope to have a countermeasure to when I custom his lifemate, a Wind with a Devoted nature, to have her grow alongside him.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:09 pm
Entry Tag: Shikon Miko | Wind | Moderate| Solo Custom

COMMON/UNCOMMON

Soquili Species: Wind, Nerp Wing style
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: The Hunger Games
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: A slight tan
Face: Eyes are grey
Mane: Dark brown with a long single braid that comes down from her right side.
Tail: Dark brown like mane, medium length straight like Carolina but not touching the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: No fetlocks, hooves are black with a tiny red flame design on them.
Reference Image(s):
Hairstyle

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Look like the mockingjay reference
Other Notes:

Custom Items: On her chest toward the left side is a gold tattoo of the mockingjay. Hanging across her chest and shoulders is a bow and on her back front leg there is a quiver of arrows (Bow and arrows picture), on the inside of her right back leg a knife is strapped on. Also on her left front leg around her ankle is an orange string with one white pearl hanging from it.
I would also like for there to be a Mockingjay bird flying behind her wings looking her, and another perched on the top of the cert looking down at her. Reference image of the Mockingjay is the best picture to look at to get a look at the bird.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Mockinjay, reference for wing color, The marking, Reference for bows and arrows
Also for her facial features I do not want her smiling, but instead I want her to look serious.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Katniss Everdeen
Owner: Shikon Miko
Breed: The Mockingjay
Temper: Defiant
Mate: Peeta Mellark
Tag Background: Background
Tag frame color: Forest Green
Tag feather color(s): Mockingjay feather color (see image)

Can you please put on the bottom of the cert “The Hunger Games Cosplay”? Thank you =D  

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:22 pm
Entry Tag: (sage_the_vampirc_angel | reg | mod | Solo )

COMMON/ UNCOMMON

Soquili Species: Regular both front legs down
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: horse drawn hearse carriages
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: sorta zombie green ~ With a window like area like looking into a hearse see ref
Face: same color as the body with harness and blinders, reins, head feathers, and so on ~ see ref
Mane: faded red and black ~ Wavy to about the shoulders
Tail: same color as mane ~ to the ground
Hooves/Fetlocks: Red-sh brown hooves an little wooden wheel like symbols on his fetlocks/ ankle area
Reference Image(s): http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m626/Tai_Liln/Hearse horse/

User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: little death plague doctor rider on back. Reins, harness, blinders ~ see ref
Reference Image(s) for Items: http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m626/Tai_Liln/Hearse horse/

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Hearse Macabre
Owner: sage_the_vampirc_angel
Breed: hearse horse
Temper: melodramatic
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: umm cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:25 pm
Entry Tag: Lunarflowermaiden | Wind | Moderate | Solo

COMMON/UNCOMMON

Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: Normal
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Bullfighting horse
WIP Needed? Not needed, but if you want to send me one that is fine.

Body: Buckskin
Face:
Mane: Black, latice braid with decorations
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black
Reference Image(s):
Mane Ref 1
Mane Ref 2
Tail Ref
Color Ref 1
Color Ref 2
Wing Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Heron
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Buckskin colored with no white markings. A shoulder length mane styled after the lattice braids in Ref 1, with gold decorations in Ref 2, falling on the left (visible) side.
Wing style number 2 the Heron style. With the front half of the wings being colored like the body, and the back half colored black (see wing reference)
Tail like the reference (any decoration to the tail, similar to the mane, is at the artist's discretion), falling just above the ground.

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: The metal bands in Mane ref 2
Reference Image(s) for Items: Mane Ref 2

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Naming later
Owner: Lunarflowermaiden
Breed: Wind
Temper: Deciding later
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:48 pm
Entry Tag: CheshireKttty | Nymph/Minicorn | Moderate | Twins

MINI

Edit Category: Should be moderate?
Soquili Species: Nymph/Minicorn
Body Build: Regular?
Concept Origin: The Hunger Games Cosplay
WIP Needed? please? But not necessary smile

Body: Brown/lightly dappled (see ref)
Face: Brown (see ref)
Mane: Braid going behind the back (over the shoulder), With wildflowers. see ref
Tail: Nymph Bunny tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Minicorn Fetlocks and hooves
Reference Image(s): Link on the Character (has several pictures) Color/body ref - feel free to CC anything not shown as needed.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Minicorn horn
Wings: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: a grass necklace with a wooden star
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Rue
Owner: CheshireKttty
Breed: The Hunger Games
Temper: Sweet
Mate:
Tag Background: http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss244/nyxqueenofdarkness/BackgroundforJohanna.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit Category: Should be moderate?
Soquili Species: Nymph/Minicorn
Body Build: Regular?
Concept Origin: The Hunger Games Cosplay
WIP Needed? please? But not necessary smile

Body: cream/lightly dappled (see ref)
Face: cream (see ref)
Mane: Braid going in front (over the shoulder), With primroses. see ref
Tail: Nymph Bunny tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Minicorn Fetlocks and hooves
Reference Image(s): Link on the Character (has several pictures) Color/body ref - feel free to CC anything not shown as needed.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Minicorn horn
Wings: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: a pouch/bag with a medical symbol on (the swiss cross, the premade one would be fine for this)
I would also like for her to have her cat buttercup:
Quote:
Buttercup was a "hideous-looking tom cat" that belonged to Prim. He had a mashed-in nose, half of one ear missing, and eyes the color of rotting squash. Prim named him Buttercup because she insisted that his muddy yellow coat matched the bright flower.
I imagine him to be rather long hair and kind of a yellow-orange-tabby color if that makes sense? (If adding buttercup makes them no longer twin category then we'll go ahead and leave him off smile

Reference Image(s) for Items: Buttercup? - something like that biggrin

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Prim
Owner: CheshireKttty
Breed: The Hunger Games
Temper: Caring
Mate:
Tag Background: http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss244/nyxqueenofdarkness/BackgroundforJohanna.jpg
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:13 pm
Entry Tag: (Seiana_ZI | Kirin | Minor | Solo Custom)

RARE

Edit Category: Minor!
Soquili Species: Alt Kirin
Body Build: Regular please~
Concept Origin: New Concept!
WIP Needed? I love WIPs~! They're exciting :3

Body: Basically, I would love for this kirin to be based off the idea of a nebulae. Nebulae are beautiful, and I've always loved how some of the space-themed Soquili have looked! My goal is to move her into that path :3

In the end, this will be mostly CC besides for a few things I think would work well for her~ This includes her body!
Face: I'll be leaving this mostly CC! I would like to request that her eyes faintly glow, similarly to the tip of her horn?
Mane: Colors CC, preferrably matching body patterns?'

As for the mane itself, I would like it to be a custom made version of the windswept/curly hair. :3 Something like so, perhaps? Exact implementation CC. <3
Tail: Matching the above, please? Hair parts like the hair shown above, non-hair part like the base body. :3
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC! Whatever ends up working best with her body/scale combination. <3
Reference Image(s): Nebulae create gorgeous pictures in the night sky, and I would love to see how that translates onto a Soquili. :3 Here's some Nebulae images that I would love to see harkened to in this Soquili! Obviously, not all can be used, but picking and choosing and mixing is fine, just as long as the outer space/nebulae feeling is kept.

Tarantula Nebula, Orion Nebula, Unsure, Witch Head Nebula, Orion Nebula (again), The Orion Nebula is rather photogenic, NGC 3603

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): I'd like for her to have the curved style of kirin horn--I believe that's Style 2? Perhaps the tip of it could be glowing like a bright star--a beacon of sorts? :3
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: Default scales, please. :3 Whatever matches best with her base body. XD I'm really not too picky <3
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: I'd like to see the horse after it's done before I decide this. I have a few ideas, but I want to pick what fits her best in the end. <3
Owner: Seiana_ZI
Breed: Nebulae
Temper: See name of horse!
Mate:
Tag Background: 023 Falling Stars, please! Or something else fitting. :3
Tag frame color: As the Soquili is mostly CC and could be any number of vivid colours, I'll leave this up to you. :3 Anything that looks good with her coloration?
Tag feather color(s): See above~

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a  

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:58 pm
Entry Tag: Rhyleigh | Nymph | Unedited | Solo

MINI

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Nymph
Body Build: Nymph
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Uh no he's voodoo doll
WIP Needed? If you wish XD

Body: Base: black, Stitches: white, Heart: red, Pins: silver Bone: errm bone color
Mane: white and red
Tail: Black near the body and red at the outer edge
Hairs: Black with red in the middle
Eyes: Sclera: black, Iris: white, Pupil, red
Hooves/Fetlocks: black
Reference Image(s): Diejuste

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Small Antlers
Tail: Bunny Tail
Hair: Braided 2
Other Notes: I want him to have a stitch heart and stitches on him mouth, like Diejuste does. Other then that put stitches and pins where ever you wish. Do no want him to have the snake marking or the robe marking He should have some skeleton marking: like a few ribs some of his legs and backbone.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ghede
Owner: Rhyleigh
Breed: Nymph
Temper:
Mate:
Tag Background: CC
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:50 am
[Entry Tag: Cowboy Peep | Angeni | Moderate | Solo Custom

SUPER RARE.

Username of owner(s): Cowboy Peep
Breed: Angeni
Level of Edits: Moderate [I believe.]

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time Restraints.

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes.

[If by chance I win, I will fill out the other required form later. For now, I really don't have time.]

C o w b o y P e e p

Iokabrenna

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 1:19 am
Entry Tag: x-Ivory_Feld-x | Unicorn | TBD - Cosplay | Solo Custom

COMMON/UNCOMMON

*TBD Cosplay edit level, will discuss with DD if I'm a raffle winner.
Prefer to keep cosplay of my desire private. I understand this makes me non CCable.  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 1:37 am
Entry Tag: SylverStar | Cerynei | Heavy | Solo Custom

COMMON/UNCOMMON

Username of owner(s): SylverStar
Breed: Cerynei
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yep  

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:42 am
Entry Tag: Kamiki | Hippogriff | Moderate | Twins

RARE

Username of owner(s): Kamiki
Breed: Hippogriff ( possibly a Hippo-wind cross as I haven't decided which wings I want…)
Level of Edits: Moderate (maybe heavy? Would pay for whichever is appropriate)

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Cosplay

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:58 am
Entry Tag: Chibi Hige | Species | Moderate | Solo Custom

MINI

Username of owner(s): Chibi Hige
Breed: Usadia
Level of Edits: Moderate

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Cosplay

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  

Trinantula

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:07 am
Entry Tag: Ktns | Alicorn | Heavy/Extreme | Solo

COMMON/UNCOMMON

Username of owner(s): Ktns
Breed: Alicorn
Level of Edits: Heavy/Extreme - Might not be, just trying to be safe.

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: I should be in the shower atm for work 8D So time

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yarp  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff