Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Pokemon gijinka (spartan x Molly) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:43 pm
"Give? What do I have to give you?" Kacey cocked his head, confused for how innocent he is.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:47 pm
Molly smiled as she placed a hand on his cheek. She then leaned it very close. "This." she whispered before her lips pressed against his in a sweet kiss.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:03 am
Once again, Kacey wasn't expecting her to kiss him. However, even though he blushed even more then when she kissed his cheek, he kissed back, wrapping his arms around her. Her lips were soft, softer then he even thought they'd be. The feeling of her hand on his cheek gave a slight chill down his spine, that chill of question yet also enjoyment. When they broke the kiss, he looked into her eyes with a blush. "Now I know what you mean by give." He said and kissed her again, wanting to feel their lips touching once more. He broke it once more and smiled. "Now can we swap clothes? I kind wanna wear the dress and those stockings are just so cute!" He said, gushing at how cute the clothes are girly like.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:10 am
Molly laughed and nodded. "Ok hun." she said with a smile. She walked back into the bathroom and took off the dress and stockings and folded them up before setting them outside the door and she covered herself with a towel as she waited for him to give her the other clothes.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:19 am
Taking the clothes with glee, Kacey scurried off to his room to change, the familiar and comfortable feeling of the dress and stockings making him happier as he put them on. His favorite has a finishing touch of cuteness, he folded the other clothes and headed back to Molly, knocking on the door and giving her the clothes for her to change into before going back to sit down and wait, admiring the dress as he waited.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:23 am
Molly dressed in the boy clothes, though still keeping the pink bow in her hair, and walked back out into the living room. "Ya know, normally when a guy asks a girl to take off her dress, it's not so he can swap clothes." she said with a playful smirk. "Though I do admit, you make it work better than I do." she added with a smile.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:38 am
"Well you don't wear dresses and it was my dress too, so that isn't normal to begin with." Kacey said with a smile, completely missing what she was joking about. "Though I do still think you looked amazing in the dress, and I'm happy you kept the bow in your hair." He commented, playing with his hat a bit.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:46 am
Molly smiled then had an idea. "I do have a dress that I never wear. It would fit you perfectly." she said and took out her phone. She flipped through pictures until she stopped on a beautiful almost white pink dress that looked almost like a french maid outfit and she showed him.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:57 am
Taking a look at the dress, Kacey's eyes sparkled with excitement. "You have such an amazing dress and never wear it?" He kept looking at it, wanting to see the real thing, wanting to wear it himself. "Can I wear it please?" He asked, getting closer to her and kissing her cheek, sort of begging her in a sense.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:05 am
Molly giggled when he kissed her cheek. "I'm going to give it to you." she said. "But, there is something I want from you in exchange of it." she said. "I want to wait to have it though." she added.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:11 am
Kacey almost didn't let her finish what she was gonna say, giving her a huge hug and a deep kiss being that she was giving her the dress. "Yay Thank you so much!" He was happy, but then she said she wanted something in exchange and it'd have to wait. "What is that you want you need to wait for?" He then asked, looking at her with confused eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:23 am
Molly blushed at the sudden hug and kiss. She blinked to get out of her daze and then she looked down with a deeper blush. "I like you a lot Kacey, and I want to wait to get to know you a little better..." she said then looked at him with a shy look. "In exchange for the dress...I-I want you to be my first." she said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:29 am
"So you're giving me the dress in exchange... for having sex with you?" The thought immediately darkened Kacey's cheeks, now understanding why she wants to wait. "I-if that's what you want... T-then we have a deal..." He told her, still a little amazed that she liked him that much, taking her hand and shaking it before curling together her fingers with his. "I like you a lot too Molly. I'm a shocked that you want to do it with me, but I'm happy that you want to wait as well since we just got together and honestly still don't really know each other yet." He wrapped around her and laid on her shoulder with a smile.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:36 am
Molly smiled and laid her head on his. "Thank you Kacey." she said happily. She then paused and smiled. "Though if I wanted to I could just have you now, but there was the task of keeping you from running away." she joked and laughed.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:46 am
"That's true. I probably would have ran away since I wouldn't know what's going on." Kacey commented, smiling back at her. "Then again you could probably lay me down now and do as you pleased, though it'd probably be kinda weird having to take off a dress on a guy." He joked himself, cuddling closer to her and getting comfier.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff