Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members
Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HiddenMelon

Hilarious Consumer

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 7:02 am
Ammadus
Hello everyone~ ^_^
I'm Alex, a lazy artist from Hungary.
Err... What else to say... I'm socially a bit awkward and have the brain of a goldfish. Seriously. I forget everything. gonk

Anyhow, I'd love to chat with people and maybe play some z! too. whee
Feel free to add/PM me?

Oh, also! I have a unisex name, but I'm actually a guy. I just wanted to point that out. sweatdrop

Hello and WELCOME heart

I understand about being socially awkward xD. I'll send you an a friend invite!

Be sure to check out our subforms and such for topics to post in or create your own posts.

Heres a few thinks you can check out...

How are you Today?
What are you listening to today?
Bumping Thread  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 1:36 pm
Hello! I'm Azzi!
I'm 18 from South East England!
I love 3DS and DS games.
I play Dungeons and Dragons!!
I do art but not like, as good as the people on here!!
Don't know what else to say! Aaaahhh!  

FeelingKoi

Festive Gem

13,400 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Novice Mage 100

HDMI

Omnipresent Demigod

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 2:50 pm
~~~
New also, I've never really gotten into the guild thing but perhaps that will change.
You can call me HDMI, have been here since 2006 so, quite a while. I'm on Gaia fairly frequently mostly lurking or posting randomly in CB.
Anime, Gaming are thing's I do alot other than Gaia.
Yep.

~~~

HDMI

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 3:02 pm
Armed Corgi
Hello! I'm Azzi!
I'm 18 from South East England!
I love 3DS and DS games.
I play Dungeons and Dragons!!
I do art but not like, as good as the people on here!!
Don't know what else to say! Aaaahhh!

Welcome to the guild. i'd love to see some of your art in the future!

HDMI
~~~
New also, I've never really gotten into the guild thing but perhaps that will change.
You can call me HDMI, have been here since 2006 so, quite a while. I'm on Gaia fairly frequently mostly lurking or posting randomly in CB.
Anime, Gaming are thing's I do alot other than Gaia.
Yep.

~~~

HDMI

Welcome to the guild, excited so many are joining.  

HiddenMelon

Hilarious Consumer

Arjoko

Dapper Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 4:58 pm
Hello world! I was just recruited emotion_bigheart
I've been a member of gaia since 2007~
I am an artist, charity host, and earth science lover!  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 5:24 pm
Heyyyy! I've been on Gaia since 2004 or 2005 (too lazy to open my profile right now, haha) and came back after a break. My ex of just 3 months broke up with me just this weekend 2 days after my birthday and I used to be so happy that we had a past on Gaia Online even if we didn't know each other back then...
sweatdrop
Anyways, I'm happy to meet new people on here and discuss all things! I love animals, reading, writing and watching shows/Let'sPlay videos. I love seeing friends too, whether it's just to eat, to sing together or do all kinds of activities!

Nice to meet you all!

Elena Kiara

Friendly Explorer

AngryAshleyBear

Snowy Trickster

36,125 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Moira's Valentine 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 5:44 pm
Hello! Im Ashley. You can call me Angry, or Ashley, or Ash, whichever you prefer.
I'm kinda socially awkward, and not much of a talker, so dont be too offended if i dont talk in whole paragraphs.
I'm not on as much as i'd like because my computer has been giving me issues, but I'll try to be present as often as possible
I love animals, especially dogs. I have two german shepherd// husky mixes.
I love anime, so if you have any recommendations for anime shows I'd love to hear about them!  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 6:06 pm
Not really sure why I was invited, but, HULLO!

My name is Zi. I'm 28 years old. I like shorts because they are fun and easy to wear.  

Yeata Zi

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

sadkidreii

Friendly Giver

10,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 6:23 pm
Hello!
I'm Reii and I'm a freelancing lazy artist. sweatdrop
I have no idea why I was chosen to be invited despite reading the message. But, I do hope that we can be friends.
Uhhhh... I'm a bit socially awkward when talking to new people but, feel free to add me and talk to me. (I'll try my best! crying )

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 6:50 pm
Hii my name is Ellaa and I'm 13, I love to read and art. I'm new to gaia! Everyone has been soo sweet to me and helping a lot with my avi! I had someone draw me and I love it! Everyone is soo talented here. I'm obsessed with Kindred lake, I reallyy love it.. reminds me of pokemon a bit. I want to make new friends. Yaya invited me here and said this is a great place to do that. I'm happy to be here. Nice to meet everyone. emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart  

Ellaaa_Noelle

Friendly Member

5,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

labzerky

Conservative Voter

8,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 6:55 pm
Hello everyone! I am Labzerky. I don't do too terribly much on gaia other then roleplay and change up my avatar every so often, but I do like to drop in on guilds. I have been on Gaia, on various accounts, since 2005, so I am quite the oldbie, and to a degree quite miss the old gaia.

I do like good, vibrant discussion; the more contentious the better. I enjoy watching the news and I don't mind playing devil's advocate for unconventional or unpopular positions. I have a BS degree majoring in Political Science, for what it is worth.

In other things I enjoy. I play computer games, not much for FPS as the adrenaline rush is a bit overwhelming. I am much more a fan of civilization building games or open world sandbox. I think my favorite game is a toss up between Minecraft, Civ 4 and Oblivion.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 7:10 pm
Hello Guild Friends!
I am a returning member of gaia from 2004. Looking to rekindle some of my old teenage passions I once found here.
You can call me Psyche
I'm 27 (old I know)
I love video games and strange movies most people probably have never heard of. I'm not the best are introductions but easy to talk to if anyone is curious about anything lol.
Thanks for the invite to this guild!

Psychedelic Paradox

Salted Lemon

Salty Admirer

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 7:15 pm
Hey everybody!

Ive been a gaian on/off since '06! I'm in denial of being 30, I feel more like 23 still. I love art and gaming. If you ever want to play some Switch games with me let me know and let's become Switch buddies!

Happy to be here and hope to meet lots of fun people!  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 7:27 pm
Welcome to the guild everyone! Thanks for joining! 4laugh

-o- Yaya Chan -o-

Captain

Friendly Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100

digital iiroko
Moderator Assistant

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:28 pm
I've been off and on on Gaiaonline with the username iiroko, digi-iiro, and now digital iiroko.
RL name is Addie.
I'm a mother to two precious little boys - attempting to conceive with our third and final child.
My time spent is at work, my family, and the occasional Gaiaonline.
Searching for friendship and memories x <3

[✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces