Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Girl In The Blue Box - Doctor Who AU - Accepting/Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:20 pm
Jane smiled lightly, "No, I actually understand what you mean by that. I.... I haven't seem any of my family for so long." Her smile faded as she spoke. "They..... all..... died...." she finished.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:20 pm
"I can't really understand, sorry. I still have both my parents in America. Still, I do hope you find them if you are looking for them." He says with a small frown.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:55 pm
Estelle look over at Jane sympathetically. The way Jane spoke of her own family reminded Estelle of how the Doctor talked of his family of sorts - the Time Lords left on Gallifrey.

"Thank you," said Estelle, flashing a faint smile in the mechanic's direction. "I hope to find them too."

At that moment, she became aware of her surroundings. It didn't seem like that long of a walk but already they had made their way to the park. "Ah... we're here."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:33 pm
Jane's smile returned. She didn't wish to discus her family much longer, let alone her home planet. There were many times she missed Gallifrey. "Looks like it" She commented.

There was a small pause. "What if I were to tell you.... that the Doctor was real? Would you believe me? That the Dalaks, and the Cybermen were also real as well?"  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:22 am
"I'd say it sounds like were ******** if it is, I mean by what I have seen, the Earth has almost been destroyed how many times in that show." Woodson says with a chuckle and looks at her with a smile "Then again the Doctor would hopefully save us with his or her amazing assistant who for some reason has the worst luck ever."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:16 am
Estelle whipped her head around hearing Jane's question. Her eyes were wide with surprise at what Jane had said. As a smile appeared on her face as she heard Woodson's response, the surprised look faded away.

"And those are just the times shown," added Estelle. "Who knows how many times he's saved the planet that the show never displays." She turned to look at Jane. "As for the Doctor being real? There was never a doubt in mind that he existed. Same with all of the villains he's encountered. Let's just say I have a reliable source to confirm that fact."  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:00 pm
Jane smiled. "I wonder if I was right about that Doctor being from a completely different dimension" She said casually. Things were starting to fall into place if that were the case. As a lot of TV shows were like windows to other dimensions. Albeit things that already happened in said dimension, Yet all the same they were like records of important events. So the same could just easily be said about this show called Doctor Who. It might rally have nothing to do with her at all.

Something seemed to sparked inside her, A feeling she'd thought was lost. "I have something interesting I would like to show."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:07 pm
Estelle said nothing in response to Jane's casual comment. She wasn't sure whether she was ready to reveal the fact that she didn't even belong in this universe but rather in a different one - one where the Doctor was a real living being. Her hesitation could also be because of the fact that she wasn't sure who Jane truly was. Sure, she was some waitress working in London... but the mysteries surrounding the TARDIS and the sonic screwdriver that Jane had made Estelle curious and slightly distrustful. Who was this mysterious lady?

"Oh?" said Estelle, hearing Jane say that she had something to show.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:36 pm
"What you have in mind?" He asks with a smile as the conversation was quite musing and now there was something to show as well. "I never said my name either have I? My name is Woodson." He says before anything else happens not wanting to remember him by the mechanic.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:15 pm
Jane walked forward. Right around the corner was the Tardis as if it was just waiting here. She went right to it, and proceeded with unlocking the door.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:02 pm
"Pleasure to meet you, Woodson. I'm Estelle."

Estelle followed Jane through the park before they came around a corner where the TARDIS was located. She came to a halt staring at the blue box. Having been through this park countless times in the past during her college days, Estelle knew that there had never been a blue police box in this part of the park before. Estelle watched as Jane unlocked the door and her mind was flooded with curiosity and questions. What would it look like inside? Would she recognize it as her Doctor's? Or would it have a different desktop? Was this the moment that she would finally learn who Jane truly was? Or would it just be another mystery leading to another mystery like before?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:39 pm
Woodson followed as saw her walk up to a police box "Wow, you guys take this pretty far huh?" He says with a chuckle and wanted to know how it looked inside as well.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:16 pm
Jane opened the door and walked inside. As expected it was bigger on the inside. The room looked quite like a conformable sitting room with the control console right in the center of the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:21 pm
Estelle glanced over at Woodson hearing his comment smirking. She wondered how much it would take before he would realize that Doctor Who was more than just a show. As soon as Jane opened the door, Estelle stepped in after her as if it was an everyday occurrence - no sign of hesitation or confusion.

"The desktop's different," commented Estelle as she looked around. In combination of personal experiences and looking at the Doctor's TARDIS' files of past desktops, she knew of all of the interior appearances of the TARDIS - at least up to the eleventh regeneration. This was nothing like any of the ones she had come to know. Was this a future version? "I've never seen it like this."  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am
"Of course not. Thats because this is my own design. So they wouldn't have it on the show" Jane said with a sly smile. "I AM the Doctor"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff