Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Last Class Room to West(DrakXOdjin) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:50 pm
Leo Odjin

Cole looked down at Elise "I had to do something to...keep my magic from taking over and i have paid the price to be here for you" his right hand had ice on his fingers tips from how much magic he yes at one time almost draining it all from his body but he is now a magic hunter and can rebuild the mana pool in a heart beat  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:12 pm
draknic
Leo Odjin

Cole looked down at Elise "I had to do something to...keep my magic from taking over and i have paid the price to be here for you" his right hand had ice on his fingers tips from how much magic he yes at one time almost draining it all from his body but he is now a magic hunter and can rebuild the mana pool in a heart beat

Elisa didn't let him go even though she was shaking knowing that it was making hunters that killed her race. But that didn't change how she felt about him. She was in love with Cole and would do anything to be with him. Elisa soon clam down and nuzzled his neck and kissed him deeply. "Promise me that you won't hurt me or possibly kill me. I'm proud of you but just promise me that one thing okay Cole?" She didn't care who had saw them kissed. All she knew was that the feeling was there along with the thoughts.  

Raenora

Devoted Wife

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:22 pm
Leo Odjin

Cole looked deep into Elise's eyes "i promise that i will do noting to hurt you" he felt a pain inside of his body from his magic wanting him to kill Elise but Cole will never hurt the woman he loves "let head back to you'er home"he picked up their things and carried her home in hopes that people would just leave them alone  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:52 am
draknic
Leo Odjin

Cole looked deep into Elise's eyes "i promise that i will do noting to hurt you" he felt a pain inside of his body from his magic wanting him to kill Elise but Cole will never hurt the woman he loves "let head back to you'er home"he picked up their things and carried her home in hopes that people would just leave them alone

Once back at Elisa's apartment and was placed on the couch she nuzzled and cuddled in Cole's arms and kissed him with a smile. She wanted to tell him those three special words but held it back and was too shy to say it.  

Raenora

Devoted Wife

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:49 pm
Leo Odjin

Cole close his eyes and leaned down kissed Elise's lips "i love you Elise"he marked on his hands started to fade away sealing itself for not knowing that a attack would not happened"i unlock my full power just to be here with you" now Cole must battle this magic every day or become a demon  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:54 pm
draknic
Leo Odjin

Cole close his eyes and leaned down kissed Elise's lips "i love you Elise"he marked on his hands started to fade away sealing itself for not knowing that a attack would not happened"i unlock my full power just to be here with you" now Cole must battle this magic every day or become a demon

Elisa blushed a lot when Cole told her that he loved her. "Cole I love you too but i can see that your struggling with your powers and fighting for control. But what would happen if you wasn't able to fight it off any more? How bad would it be?" Elisa's curiosity got the best of her as she sat in his lap cuddling closer to him rubbing her fingers through his hair.  

Raenora

Devoted Wife

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:46 pm
Leo Odjin
draknic
Leo Odjin

Elisa blushed a lot when Cole told her that he loved her. "Cole I love you too but i can see that your struggling with your powers and fighting for control. But what would happen if you wasn't able to fight it off any more? How bad would it be?" Elisa's curiosity got the best of her as she sat in his lap cuddling closer to him rubbing her fingers through his hair.

Cole thinks and had to tell her "my family been fighting a powerful demon for a long time and those that fall into the darkness will become one of his soldiers...he will pick for me to go mad with darkness or fight magic hunters to save people" he looked down at the ground it was a huge battle and the out come is not a happy  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:01 pm
draknic
Leo Odjin
draknic
Leo Odjin

Cole thinks and had to tell her "my family been fighting a powerful demon for a long time and those that fall into the darkness will become one of his soldiers...he will pick for me to go mad with darkness or fight magic hunters to save people" he looked down at the ground it was a huge battle and the out come is not a happy

"Cole.. What ever may happen I want you to know that I'll always love you no matter what. Especially if when you do become a soldier for a demon." Elisa layed her head on his chest and held his hand tightly not wanting to let go ans smiled sweetly up at him.  

Raenora

Devoted Wife

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:08 pm
Leo Odjin

Cole kissed Elise's lips and keep thinking to himself for a bit " let hope if i become one that i don't lost myself to the darkness "he had fear inside of his voice not wanting to think about it  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:00 pm
draknic
Leo Odjin

Cole kissed Elise's lips and keep thinking to himself for a bit " let hope if i become one that i don't lost myself to the darkness "he had fear inside of his voice not wanting to think about it

Elisa had fallen asleep staying in the same position in hopes for Cole to hold her as she let out a soft yawn falling right back into a deeper sleep.  

Raenora

Devoted Wife

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:48 am
Leo Odjin

Cole leaned back and slowly fall asleep holding Elise inside of his arms "i....love...you"he said inside of his sleep  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:06 am
draknic
Leo Odjin

Cole leaned back and slowly fall asleep holding Elise inside of his arms "i....love...you"he said inside of his sleep

As the next day comes Elisa finally awakes and stretches and notices Cole still holding her as he slept and smiles and cuddles in his arms.  

Raenora

Devoted Wife

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:49 am
Leo Odjin

Cole's eyes opened up and looked at Elise's face "hello how was you're night"he asked her  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:14 am
draknic
Leo Odjin

Cole's eyes opened up and looked at Elise's face "hello how was you're night"he asked her

Elisa giggled happily."it was good. how about you?" she asked with a smile on her face.  

Raenora

Devoted Wife

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:02 am
Leo Odjin

Cole looked at Elisa"it was fine noting more then that"he sit down on the bed in the room "so what would you like to do?"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff