Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Shh Don't Tell...(Open/ ALWAYS ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Money?
  Money!
View Results

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:44 pm
Ethan found his locker, shoved his stuff into it, leaving him with a pen and notebook. He looked around slowly, seeing many people in the halls. Maneuvering through the crowds, he eventually made it to the classroom. Eliza was already there, as well as a couple others. He waved at her, then made his way to the seat next to her. He didn't know anyone else here, so he would talk to her until the bell rang. "Hey." Ethan ran his head through his hair. He was a little nervous without his cigarettes.

BeautifulDisaster1496

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:19 pm
Eliza looked over at Ethan and smiled. "Hey" she muttered. She could tell he was nervous too. She wondered if something horrible happened to him too, or if he was always this nervous.

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:49 pm
Ethan started to breath heavily. He couldn't go very long without a smoke. He tried to calm down, but he felt the eyes of onlookers on him. The teen closed his eyes, in an attempt to calm down. Instead images of his parents abused corpses flashed in his mind. Ethan gripped his dog tags, his dads. It helped somewhat. He was steadily calming down, and looked at Eliza. "Sorry."

OOC: Sorry I took long.

BeautifulDisaster1496

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:55 pm
((Not a problem. I was away for a bit too.))

Eliza moved closer to Ethan in her desk. She was concerned about him. "You ok?" She asked not wanting to invaded his personal privacy too much. She just didn't like to see people in distress. Glancing at him clutching his dog tags she attempted a comforting grin.

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:07 pm
"Yeah.. yeah. I am." Ethan smiled back at Eliza. Knowing that someone actually cared about how he felt was a good feeling. He calmed down, as the bell rang. Ethan ran his hands through his hair again, sighing. "Looks like class is starting." The jumpy teenager said, as the students piled in. Luckily, not many people where there when he. basically, had a panic attack.

OOC: Do you want to control the NPC teacher?

BeautifulDisaster1496

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:08 pm
That morning was a brutal one. She hardly slept, with what summer still ringing in her ears. Lenore rose, her dark chestnut hair messy from her restless night. She reached into her nightstand, grabbing a twinkie from her stash and ate it right there in bed, her eyes still sleepy and her body still lethargic. The sugar seemed to wake her some, so she got up eventually and stretched. Lenore checked the time, humming a tune as she got herself dressed in something "Lenny-like". Half-dressed, she mused over combing her hair with her fingers and brushing her teeth. She stumbled around, never in the right mindset in the morning as she yawned. Grabbing her guitar case, she left her room. She fell down the stairs, biting back all the swears she could. Her father lifted his gaze from his papers at the table.

"Alright?"

Lenore nodded, giving him a sheepish smile before checking her guitar case for any damages. He nodded, gazing back down to his writings. Her father was a journalist. His job didn't earn much money but he enjoyed it. Her mother and her supposed that was all that really mattered. She went to the fridge, plucking a peach from the cold and bit it, already washed and ready to go. She grabbed her bag from the chair next to her father, who sipped his coffee, ready to leave. Her father cleared his throat, motioning to her shirt. Lenore gazed down before laughing a little. She had forgotten to button the thing.

Right. Half-dressed. She buttoned her short sleeved button up all the way before tucking it into her skirt. She slipped on some shoes before waving good bye. Crossing her mini-lawn, half dead because they failed to water it, Lenore took her bike.

Her time was perfect, except for being sleepy. She fell only once on the way, falling into her neighbor's bushes. She got up, dusting herself off before getting back on. She had lost her peach along the way, it seemed.

Once at school, she locked the thing and sauntered into school like she had for the last three years. This was her last first day of high school, yet it failed to make much of an impression on her. She opened the door of her class, Psychology it seemed, and moved to the middle of class. She put down her bag on her desk and case beside her, a somewhat nostalgia for the routine start of class. She noted several others in class, notably Ethan and a new girl with an eye patch. Taking a mental memo about the new girl, she turned to her cell phone, where Ren had left her several messages. Reading them all, she ended up not replying to any of them and settling for ignoring him for awhile. She didn't know what to do, but that wasn't something she could worry about on the first day of school.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:11 pm
Greedy Fat Cat

((Are we going to rp like we know each other? If so, good friends? Close Friends? Acquaintances?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:18 pm
((NPC are up to whoever wants them. I don't particularly like to play as em))

Eliza leaned back in her chair glad the Ethan seemed to be ok. She watched as Lenore walked in. She didn't seem to recognize her. Shaking her head and shrugging it off she put her head on her desk. Lenore was simply her foster brother's girlfriend. She shouldn't expect any sort of special treatment. Eliza brushed her hair over her arm shielding her face from the outside world. If all went well she would take a nap.

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:36 pm
The Teacher walked inside, at a quick pace. "Settle down, settle down." He spoke calmly. The teacher noticed Eliza resting her head and confronted her about it. "Sleeping on your first day here are we, Miss Gordon?" he rifled through his large wooden desk. After rummaging through it, he pulled out a small notebook. "Since you've already disrespected me, I'm assigning you a special project." He threw her the small leather notebook. "You will write in this book, every night, detailing what happened to you on that specific day. And how you felt about those experiences. Okay?" He wasn't planning to read her diary. He instead wanted to teach his new pupil about responsibility.

Ethan looked at Eliza and shrugged. He also noticed Lenore walk in. She seemed to have noticed him. He tried to wave, but wasn't sure if Lenore saw. Ethan then started tapped on his desk with his pen, listening to the teacher.

BeautifulDisaster1496

Greedy Fat Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:46 pm
((Hey, Ace. I don't think anyone but the US Marshall that places the person into Witness Protection is supposed to know about it.))  

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:53 pm
BeautifulDisaster1496
((Hey, Ace. I don't think anyone but the US Marshall that places the person into Witness Protection is supposed to know about it.))

((I don't know what you're referring to. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:55 pm
((Maybe I'm the one who misunderstood.... Eliza is in witness protection... Or was the teacher talking bout the night of the murder???))  

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:58 pm
BeautifulDisaster1496
((Maybe I'm the one who misunderstood.... Eliza is in witness protection... Or was the teacher talking bout the night of the murder???))

((Oh you mean the "every night" thing? I meant like write in the journal every night before you go to sleep. He knows nothing about Eliza's past. As far as I know, nobody does.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:06 pm
((OOOOOOOH Ok sweatdrop . My bad. I'm the one who goofed then gonk ))

The notebook hit Eliza in the head. She caught it before it fell to the floor. Her anger boiled but she decided to ignore it. If she hadn't been so shy and scared she would have made a scene, but that wasn't like her anymore. She opened the notebook to the first page and wrote "Day 1: Psychology teacher threw a journal at me in first period. He is a d**k." Satisfied with her silent protest she underlined d**k several times and slammed the book shut. She flashed the teacher grin and decided to look out the window.

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:14 pm
((Timeskip: End of school day. Hope that's okay.))

Ethan was at his locker. He couldn't feel anymore tired. Given the circumstances though: meeting Eliza, it was a good day. The teenager closed his locker, and retreated to the exit. He waited outside the school entrance for Eliza.

BeautifulDisaster1496

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces