Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Radioactive Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:22 am
Wes watched BRS destroy the large demon before turning to see x with a new look, he smiled a little before floating off the floor and dashed off leaving him and BRS alone, he felt out of place keeping his body hidden scared of what they would think as he dashed into a wreckage of a apartment complex and going upto the roof hoping it would be stable enough to hold him as he landed and lent against the entrance as his eyes drifted closed as a wind picked up over to city

Ryatsuo

PopCandy22

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:37 am
Roak gets up and walks over to BRS "So whats next...um...uh....BRS. Sorry my memory is returning it is going slowly." Roak looked up at wes and looked back at BRS "Don't cry ok theres no need for it." Roak wiped her tears from her cheek and gave her a hug "Theres no need to cry ok BRS"
User Image
Monotonesword34

Ryatsuo

PopCandy22

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:09 pm
User Image

BRS watched Wes leave so suddenly before Roak came over to hug her. Her eyes widen by his gentle hug and such soothing voice, it reminded her of someone she once knew before this radioactive earth came to be. There's always..a reason to cry..something that I'll never truly understand until it "happens" she said as she didn't hug him back and her bright blue rose like flame slowly burned out. She saw the large bright moon shining in the sky, hoping to see another day BRS gently pushed Roak off of her and shook her head. We better go..far as I can tell..winter will be coming upon this land soon and we need to move on to another city she said as her cannon disappeared out of her hand began to walk away from him letting her jacket flow in the wind.
MoonlinkJester34

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:08 pm
That was the first time Roak hugged someone like that and meant it but he remembered that his girlfriend before she died he hugged her last on that fateful day "Yes we better go but i won't freeze so i can stand watch while you all get some sleep." Roak held a terrible secret that he was never to tell but these were his friends so when they make camp he will tell them what really happened that apocalyptic day.
User Image
Monotonesword34

PopCandy22

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:16 pm
User Image
Wes stood atop the building looking over the wastes as he hood blew down showing the markings on his face that made him look like he was possessed by one of the demons that now walked free over the irradiated earth along with the twisted mutants that remained. He slowly stepped off but instead of plummeting to his death he drifted with the wind, a lone shape in the empty sky

Ryatsuo

PopCandy22

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:37 pm
Roak was walking with BRS when he looked over his shoulder and through his hood he saw wes and saw what he looked like but he wondered if wes was truely possessed if he was he would not hesitate to help wes to find a cure if he was truly possessed "BRS lets head out we need to make camp so you and wes get some sleep i will stand gaurd when we get to a safe spot."
User Image
Monotonesword34

PopCandy22

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:55 am
Roak found a safe point in abandoned cabin so he searched the perimeter
User Image
Monotonesword34

PopCandy22

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:30 pm
((are we continuing this thread or not))  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:11 pm
(I would also like to know is if we are)
Ryatsuo

PopCandy22

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:30 pm
its up to popcandy22 to erase the thread i will ask her
Monotonesword34
(I would also like to know is if we are)
Ryatsuo

PopCandy22

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:00 am
User Image

While watching Roak lead the way, she felt her head pounding and her heart skipping beats Ugh!...I must have..ugh..over used my powers she said softly as she began to fall but caught her balance. Once they reached the the new camp BRS dashed over to the closets bolder and sat next to it and took deep breaths. She was feeling weak and felt as if she was getting a high fever damn..Not now she said softly as she closed her eyes and her body fell to the side on the hard rocks.

((sorry boys! I'm here let's continue!!!!))
MoonlinkJester34

Ryatuso

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:56 am
PopCandy22

Ryatuso

Wes caught BRS when she landed with a frown as he drifted into the cabin, he quickly laid her on the bed, next he drifted into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl and towel and headed into the bedroom again and laid the bowl on a beside table and pulled water out of the air around him by slowing the particles down and flowing into the bowl.

He then put the towel into the water and wrung it out and placed it on her forehead trying to cool her off. he floated in the air cross-legged beside her bed and closed his eyes meditating  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:37 pm
User Image

As she laid in the laid, she began to moan and toss-n-turn. Her body was getting hotter by the minute, while she began to curl up MMmmggh!..W..water..water please...W-Wes..Roak please.. she mumbled. BRS opened her eyes weakly and saw that Wes was mediating while Roak was nowhere to be found, her pale white face had a pink blush across her cheeks due to her being so sick I..I'll be well in three days..this happens when I've used too much of my power..or..my inner self wants to be relased
MoonlinkJester34

Ryatuso

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:50 pm
PopCandy22

Ryatuso

Wes opened his ees at BRS' words and floated over pulling more water out of the air holding it in a bubble before he slippd a hand under her head tiltin it up and holding the bubble close to her lips "Drink up BRS, we're both here Roak is outside standing guard" he said softly to her a worried look hidden in the shadows of his hooded cloak  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:33 am
User Image

I can..tell you're worried..ugh..please don't be..back when I was a child I use to get sick like this on rare occasions and it'll last for always three days. MMhh.. BRS said as she began to cough and drank the water he gave to her. Then she sat up slowly and quickly placed her hand in his cloak where his face was and placed her hand on his cheek and rubbed it. Across her nose from eye to eye were a rosey red and she looked very ill, but she rubbed his cheek gently and looked into his eyes If I were to die because of this..then I want you and Roak to continue on in this world and try to find other saviors ok?.. she said then got a bit dizzy P-Promise me Wes..you and Roak are the only ones I can truly trust...
Monotonesword34

Ryatuso

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas