Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Secrets Unveiled Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:04 pm
C h i X C h o

The prince listened and instantly knew story he was telling, Alec smiled and looked at the grass. "The prince wanted nothing more then for the bear to be happy, but he selfishly wanted the bear all to himself. The bear wanted nothing more then for his father to be happy, so the Prince started thinking up ways for both plans to work out because he loved the bear." Alec paused and got up, "I forgot I had to meet my father, um, do whatever you want for now. I'll come and find you later okay." The prince dusted off his pants before running inside.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:18 pm
XxScarlet_ShowersxX
C h i X C h o

The prince listened and instantly knew story he was telling, Alec smiled and looked at the grass. "The prince wanted nothing more then for the bear to be happy, but he selfishly wanted the bear all to himself. The bear wanted nothing more then for his father to be happy, so the Prince started thinking up ways for both plans to work out because he loved the bear." Alec paused and got up, "I forgot I had to meet my father, um, do whatever you want for now. I'll come and find you later okay." The prince dusted off his pants before running inside.

Theodore listened to him tell the story, he felt a bit surprised to hear him say his side of the story, he blinked when he said he had to leave, he reached up to grab his hand but was to late, he choked up on his own words and sighed when he saw he was gone,"hm..."  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:28 pm
C h i X C h o

Alec walked through the halls quickly before knocking on the door. When he was allowed to come in he opened the door and walked inside, he took a seat and sighed lightly. "Today I'm going to teach you about laws and how to make them." Alec nodded and started to listen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:15 pm
XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Theodore picked a flowering weed from the grass and looked at the flower as he twirled the stem between his two fingers, "the Prince loved the bear...huh," he said and sighed a bit and looked at the grass, "but they only just met..."  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:30 pm
C h i X C h o

The meeting between father an son with on for an hour or two before the king decided he learned as much as he could for one day. Alec placed the book he was holding down and looked at it "Daddy, do you know where the toy shop that you got my bear from is at?" He asked, softly and looked up at him. The king thought for a moment "Well you where pestering me about that bear for quite some time how could I forget." The king laughed a little and got up from his seat, he looked out of his window and pointed at a little shop that looked to be not that far away. "It right over there, just beyond the gate." Alec got up from his seat and looked out of the window, it took him a moment but he soon spotted it. He smiled happily and quickly left the room to go find Theodore. They wouldn't be able to go today, but he wanted to tell him that he knew where to look whenever they got the chance to leave the castle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:45 pm
XxScarlet_ShowersxX

After a while Theodore left the garden and looked around the castle, he looked in the art room, the sun room, the training room, and a whole bunch of other places in the castle until he wondered into an old ball room that looked like it hadn't been used in years, it was dark and dusty and very few things were in the room, he spotted something standing alone in the room by a large window, the room was truly beautiful, he opened one of the curtains that hid tall windows, he then went to the standing object nd saw it was covered with a white cloth, he pulled it off to show a beautiful piano, he looked at it in amazement, he flipped up the wood key cover and gently tapped the keys,  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:48 pm
C h i X C h o

Alec walked through the halls in search of his friend, it didn't take him long to find him when he began to follow the sound of what seemed to be a piano. He peeked into the old ball room that hadn't been used for a very long time, he smiled when he saw Theodore poking at a few keys. "Do you play?" Alec asked lightly before going over to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:16 pm
XxScarlet_ShowersxX
C h i X C h o

Theodore loooked up quickly, "i...im sorry, i just came across it and i couldnt help it, ive only seen this kind of piano once before," he said, his voice had a bit of a nervous ring to it, "i used to play a lot, almost every night, it was the only thing that would bring my dad out of his shop, but we had to sell it...he told me my mom taught me how to play when i was still in her stomach but.." he smiled a bit at the thought,  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:54 pm
C h i X C h o

Alec listened to him as he looked at the piano "Well this piano has been here for quite some time, it's still perfect as the day it was brought in so you can play it whenever you want." He then looked at Theodore and smiled "I promise we'll go check in on your father tomorrow, but for today I have you all to myself." The prince smiled wider as he lopped in arm into Theodore's.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:53 pm
XxScarlet_ShowersxX
C h i X C h o

Alec listened to him as he looked at the piano "Well this piano has been here for quite some time, it's still perfect as the day it was brought in so you can play it whenever you want." He then looked at Theodore and smiled "I promise we'll go check in on your father tomorrow, but for today I have you all to myself." The prince smiled wider as he lopped in arm into Theodore's.

Theodore looked at him and nodded, "ok, what will you do with me then?" he asked and looked at him and smiled a little, "ill play for you when ever you like," he said and looked at the keys of the piano, "thank you for taking care of me," he said  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:52 pm
C h i X C h o

"First I'll show you around the castle, though to be honest with you we might get a little lost. But thats okay!" Alec laughed softly and started guiding him out of the ball room "Next, I'll introduce you to a few of the servants here. Then, We'll get your measurements so you can have some clothes of your own." The Prince started thinking up more things for them to do together "You don't have to thank me, I like helping you."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:10 am
XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Theodore smiled as he listened to him go off, he was really starting to find him cuter then most girls he's ever met, he walked a little closer behind him to not get lost, he looked at him when he spoke, "well, I'm also thanking you for being a good person too, it's very different here from the real world," he said,  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:28 pm
C h i X C h o

The prince silenced himself and crossed his arms behind his back, "Mmm." Was all he said before taking a hold of Theodores' hand and pulling him over to a door "This here is my room, well, you have already been in here before." Alec smiled and then dragged him away to show him the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:18 pm
XxScarlet_ShowersxX
C h i X C h o

The prince silenced himself and crossed his arms behind his back, "Mmm." Was all he said before taking a hold of Theodores' hand and pulling him over to a door "This here is my room, well, you have already been in here before." Alec smiled and then dragged him away to show him the bathroom.

theodore blushed a bit when his hand was held, he really wasnt expecting it but it made him feel a little happy, he nodded as he told him the room, he smiled as he explained what was already established,he fallowed him to the bathroom  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items