Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] THE RELOCATION FLUTTERDOGS PAGE 10 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:31 pm
Santime

AyeAvast

(( Hi, u 2 be friends OK? <3 ))

NO MORE ENTERING AFTER THIS. <3

You brought your own water
Your water is a little warm, but you're happy to have it. You're pretty sure you'll want more later.....

Your accuracy modifier is now -7

You ask Elk if he has any water
Elk awkwardly scratches the back of his neck and laughs lightly. "I don't have a lot, though. If I'd known nobody thought to bring any, I would have grabbed some. Here, you can have a drink from mine if you want...."

No change.

You ask Cricket about Water

Cricket shakes her own water bottle once before sighing. "I think I brought something with me that can help." She rifles around in her bag before pulling out what looks like chalk and uses it to draw around the mouth of her bottle.

The bottle fills with water and she passes it around for a while.

Germs are bad, kids.

You lose 5 HP

After dealing with a few sick stomachs (really, why would you want Cricket's water? Did it seem like a safe idea?), Cricket called on a small traveling break for those who needed to sit and rest their bellies from her water (SERIOUSLY. DON'T DRINK CRICKET'S WATER) while she and Elk spoke for a short amount of time. Something about cactii and pits. Hmmm.

They stopped underneath a rather large tree that looked like you could have built an apartment complex in it. In fact, it looked like somebody had carved a ladder up the side of it which, upon closer inspection, could be climbed. There was also an opening in the base of it that looked like could be navigated.

Climb the Ladder
The ladder seems to go up and up and up forever, but when you get to the top it looks like someone has been taking the leaves of the tree and making very fine detailed carvings into them and hanging them up so the sun shines through them. Touching any of them reveals that the leaves have been coated in some sort of sap that has been hardening in the sun.

Pretty.

You take one.
It seems like a whole family of someones are living up in this tree! A rather large spider-looking woman gets after you! While trying to make a run for it, she grabs you up!

Your partner will have to free you.

Freeing Your Partner

Even if you both are grabbed up, you can each at least kick the leg that's holding them! To free your partner, roll 1d20 and get above 12. After that, you will need to knock the spider woman out!

This is a partner battle only. - this means that only people who paired up together when Cricket told you to can attack the spider woman that grabbed them/their partner up! There can be several spider people out at a time, however

BATTLING A SPIDER WOMAN

HP: 50
Auto-Damage: 4

Keep track of your spider woman and try to not mix her up with somebody else's

For your efforts you gain Amber Leaf Charm

Investigate Underneath
The tunnels underneath the tree are wide enough for you and your partner to stand shoulder to shoulder without being packed up against the walls. The packed earth walls seem to have some sort of aetharium which glows slightly, mimicking a night sky, but allowing you to see.

There are several offshoot tunnels, and venturing down them finds you chewed through roots. All tunnels eventually empty out into a chamber which is filled with hoarded glowing silver aetharium crystals and a large serpentine creature that has wrapped itself around the hoard and continues to chew on the roots that come through into the chamber.

You want a shiny
Taking even a few steps into the room causes the creature to suddenly start looking around, knowing you are there and making a fuss of a noise. However, it doesn't look around quickly enough to be able to see more than one thing at a time....

Divide and Conquer

You and your partner from the beginning of class when Cricket told you to find one should run in different directions and begin making a lot of noise.....

How to get shinies

Each person in the partnership needs to roll 1d12.
Combined, you both need to have rolled above 16 in order to give the guardian serpent one hell of a headache.

After that, you need to break off a piece of that aetherium. Only partners can attack the same pieces of aetherium.

Aetherium Stats

HP:40
Auto Damage: None
Additional: Comes with a modifier of an additional -1 (so -8 if you got the -7 earlier, -7 normally

For your efforts you obtain Aetherium Crystal Shard

You have 24 hours from this post to do one of these tasks if you choose to.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:34 pm
"Yes, I am sure it will be very interesting," Fai said, blatantly ignoring the famine ghoul watching him discreetly. Precious, on the other hand, was making little kissy faces at her, shamelessly flirting.

It did make you wonder what he was drinking--and if it affected Precious.

"So, my dear, tell me of the other species!" Fai said. "I would like to learn more about them--reapers I have encountered briefly, demons somewhat, but I have yet to really get to know any of them. Do you have many acquaintances outside of other reapers?"

Alicia Firestar
Yayoi

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:58 pm
"Hwuaah?" Merope turned as Hel called his name, stopping to stare as the Valkyrite and her partner waved at him. Merope gave both Hel and Monty a long stare, before slowly raising his hand to wave back at them. "Yo," he greeted, waiting until they had caught up with him to walk alongside them. "Maaaan, can you guys believe this? This is seriously a lot of walking. It's too bad there isn't a river we could raft down or something."

(Granted, rafting with Merope would probably last until he realized that a raft was another word for "boat," whereupon he'd probably earn himself detention and the ire of his fellow classmates after smashing it.)

At long last they made it to the rest stop. Merope wasted no time in flopping down against the ground, stretching out his fins to absorb as much of the cool shade as he could. The undead boil perked his head up as he spied the dark opening.

Merope sat up and glanced at Sophie. He looked at her towards the tree, then up it before back. "Y'know, since we're here... I'm going to take a closer look." He had already stood up and walked towards the hole before he glanced over his shoulder at her. "Ah, wanna come with? Or do you want to... climb instead?" Merope had no shame in grimacing, openly displaying his dislike for that option.

Tracking Choices:
- Go With
- Brought own Water (bonus get: -7 modifier!)

LOLTERNATIVE
Want to climb or go investigate?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:15 pm
"Well, umm... not really." Millie answered. "Most of my friends are reapers. I just never really found other friends." Millie looked up at the ladder and it made her dizzy. "I'm... in no hurry to fall. How about we go underneath?" Millie offered.

Ice Queen

Quote:

Your accuracy modifier is now -7

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:06 pm
Sophie flopped onto the ground and, digging through her bag, pulling out bandages, pencils, sticky tape, sewing thread, scissors and a few candy bars before she reached the bottom and pulled out a water bottle. "Ah! I knew you were in here somewhere," she opened it and gave the water a little sniff. Aside from being a little warm, it was okay to drink and the ghoul helped herself to some before returning the items to her bag; water bottle on top this time.

She pocketed one of the candy bars for later.

Sophie hoisted her bag onto her shoulder and followed the boil, walking briskly until she caught up to him. "Definitely not climbing. Investigating sounds more fun, anyway."

- Own water (modifier -7)

Marushii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:14 pm
Merope held his fist out for a quick fist-bump. "Good to know we're both on the same page. Let's go!"

The further down the twisting tree-path they went, the brighter Merope's eyes glowed as he stared at the crystals enviously. He saw something shiny, and he wanted it. Occasionally he would stop to paw at the wall, even going so far as to pull out his miniature shovel to try and dig at the wall with no effect.

When they reached the chambers, Merope quickly shut off his bio-luminescent glow. "Hel-lloooo, what have we here?"

Tracking Choices:
- Go With
- Brought own Water (bonus get: -7 modifier!)
- Investigate

LOLTERNATIVE

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:26 pm
West rolled his eyes and smirked at Hel's remark. How could she be so sure his face wasn't already stuck, huh? Bella received a friendlier smile and a fleeting wave as he took up the rear of the group, or as close to it as he could get. He ended up lagging behind a bit, and by the time he started paying attention again, nearly everyone was paired up and investigating some giant tree. Lame.

As reluctant as he was to approach any of the authority figures present, he had to wonder if he strictly needed another body to act as a meat shield during this journey. The boil shoved his hands in his pockets and strolled over near the pair of teachers, clearing his throat when he got close.

"Hey, uh, do I really need a partner fer this?"

Lucyal
AyeAvast

demon_pachabel
Hello Pachness! I posted back on page 3, but not during the water round, so I still need a partner if possible and would take a round one penalty if you so desire. SORRY FOR BEING A PAIN <3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:13 am
"Hmm? Oh, I am a elemental, shadow one to be more specific. There are some elementals work for reapers and those who are free to do as they please, like myself. Though not all of us shadow elementals have only half a body. I'm a... special case I guess." Imryn replied while floating back over towards her partner after speaking with the professor. It was only natural that they'd talk about something on the trip, she just didn't care for that subject to be herself at times. However, she wasn't going to be rude and would answer to the best of her abilities.

A little while later the group seemed to be taking a bit of a rest, so Imryn took that chance to let her wings rest, sitting down on the ground the best she could with the jacket spread out beneath her. "What all do alchemists do, if you don't mind me asking? I've learned a little about the War and Death clans, but not much about Famine."

Yayoi
If you have a idea of which option you want to pick, feel free to go ahead. I'm fine with either. :3

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:47 am
She waved at Precious, and maybe even blew a few kisses back at the plant discreetly.

"Fascinating. So there are others that are perhaps off the top of my head fire or water elementals?" Sub-species within sub-species? How could Falair keep track of them all!

She was glad when they finally stopped for a rest though. It seemed like they had been walking forever. "Ah as Alchemists we create and destroy. One day I may create a plant that can regenerate itself so never needing to produce a see the next I could create an acid that kills it. Though we all generally have our own specific areas of focus mind you." Her attention was soon drawn to a tunnel near the base of the tree. Not one to beat around the bush she waved at Imryn to follow. Giving the ghoul little choice in the matter.

Upon entering the tunnels she sucked in a sharp breath. It was quite lovely in here with all the glowing bits. Falair was drawn in deeper still. Brushing her fingers lightly against the walls as she suddenly entered into a larger chamber.

To which a surprisingly to her contained a fairly large creature gathered around some shiny bits. Yea, she wanted one of those shinies. No. She NEEDED one.

Katarina Everard
We'll go tunnels. 83
Ice Queen
Quote:
ATK Mod -7

Ice Queen rolled 1 12-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:21 am
"My dear, that sounds like a wonderful option--I am quite comfortable in tunnels," Fai said as they headed into the tight tunnel. He didn't seem to be bothered at all by the proximity, in fact he didn't even seem to notice, his attention was on the walls. "Fascinating," he said, reaching up to touch one.

And then they reached the motherload. "I don't suppose you would indulge me?" he asked, motioning to the beast. "In a slight skirmish, that is. I would like to examine that hoard of his."

Alicia Firestar

Quote:

Your accuracy modifier is now -7 -- now -8

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

littledevils freakzoid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:44 am
After getting a answer to his question about the bottle thing from Elk, which Monty didn't like much cuz Elk was trying to share and Monty wasn't to big on "sharing" much of anything he just wanted his own.

"Walking's not to bad" Monty muttered more to himself then to Merope When Hel and him had caught up.

The group came to a spot to sit under a large tree so people could rest, and get over whatever was in cricket's bottle. Monty leaned against the tree picking dirt from out between his toes. After a few seconds he turned to look at the tree and noticed a ladder looking thing going up and what seemed to look like some kind of tunnel under the tree. He turned to Hel and then back to the tree sticking his head in the tunnel and yelled "Hellooo...." before looking back to Hel " Haha listen the tree talks." he laughed & grinned. "Think we should check one of these things out?"

Lucyal
i'm leaving in the next hour and half to go to a 4.5 hour class today I should be back later tonight but i don't think I'll be back before the next prompt thing. but if you want to try and climb or investigate let me know hopefully if we can we can maybe lag behind or something and do one lol i'll just follow your lead on smile

Quote:

My choices...
Tag along
asked Elk for water= no change

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:56 am
Cricket looked to Elk at West's inquiry. "I think you have a way to handle this." she remarked and Elk laughed just a little bit awkwardly.

"Well, you don't necessarily need one.... but I highly recommend you have one. Never know what will happen without -"

"I'M SO SORRY I'M LATE I COULDN'T FIND THE QUAD AND-"

A little red-head was making a very late way towards the group and Elk stood up just a little bit straighter. "Well! It looks like we've got somebody else here just in time. YOUNG LADY, OVER HERE."

Angeline moved towards the voice, but didn't seem to be very good at the aiming part of it all. Oh, shoot, she was just stuck without Terra.

Elk seemed to frown - hard to tell with his mask - as Angeline seemed to have no idea where she was going.

"Well, go get her." he motioned.

Smerdle
There you go. West is stuck with the blind first year now biggrin

And take the -1 to the modifier result under a 'no water was asked about so no prof result' wiggle space

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:48 pm
Mjoll looked at the tree and then to underneath it as she pondered about what to do. "If you don't mind Olivia, lets check out under the tree, if we're lucky there might be some nice minerals to make something with."

Mjoll's back wings twitched as she looked at her partner. "If that sounds okay with you?"

Chirigami

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:00 pm
Oh, so whats what they needed the water for? Olivia found herself blinking at Elk's offer of his own which she politely declined as best she could; it wasn't often she didn't take things but food and drink were some of the few. Maybe she would ask later if she really needed it. Instead, she pulled back to where Mjoll was, keeping pace with her partner until the group found themselves at a stop.

And a rest. A few seemed a little ill from something. The wight peered at them curiously until the horsewoman pulled her attention again. "The tree?" Well, yes there was a very large tree, that had been hard to miss given its size and it was then the ghoul turned her eyes upon it to get a better look. Staring. Always staring. At a tree. It was big, yes.

"Under it?" Well, it did look like there was a space to go into it and there would really never be an objection to exploring - even after those few times. "That sounds neat, okay." What her blonde friend was looking for, she wasn't too sure but maybe they'd find something at least (that she could keep?)

LP

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:57 pm
The demon turned sharply in response to the unfamiliar voice, nodding absently at Elk as he took several curious steps toward this new ghoul. How did someone miss the quad? And why did he need to go get her? West stopped a short distance from Angeline, unsure as to how to greet her. She really was just stumbling all around there, wasn't sh—oh.

He pulled a hand from his pocket, wiggling it in the ghoul's direction. Could she not see anything at all?

"Hey. I'm West. Hob. We're loo... pokin' around over here. Dunno why." He peered at the other students as they examined the tree. "We can look around the bottom too, I guess. Here." The boil jutted an arm at her, careful not to actually touch her, even though that probably would have helped. "We're partners."

demon_pachabel
C: <3 not climbing a ladder with the blind gurl

-7 modifier

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out